CQ finally falling

Ninloth - Lost City
Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So it seems CQ is finally cracking. Guess all those egos cant coincide any longer. They have already lost some core members pnut envy and some more.
Daikoku emod and passed leader to Elayne guess he cant handle the pressure. I figured it would happen sooner or later, no guild can sustain itself with being so big and powerful for a long period of time. Anyways b:bye CQ
Post edited by Ninloth - Lost City on

Comments

• Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Now is the best time to attack cq b:shocked
    Oh My Days everyone attack them!!!!!!

im bored...

On a side note, where's bloodslut to take advantage of this awesome opportunity!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So it seems CQ is finally cracking. Guess all those egos cant coincide any longer. They have already lost some core members pnut envy and some more.
    Daikoku emod and passed leader to Elayne guess he cant handle the pressure. I figured it would happen sooner or later, no guild can sustain itself with being so big and powerful for a long period of time. Anyways b:bye CQ

You are my favourite little propaganda machine. :3
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    edited April 2009

I love how he pops up every time to spread the long awaited news of cq failing, like when they had trouble on the last boss in level 1 land, or when they lost 1 tower defending pathetic bloodslut attempt at an attack, or when they lent members to gz to play with bloodslut but they ended up disbanding that week b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    its not like anyone left cause of drama..

pnut left cause he was sick of the farming and wanted to pk for fun. (ie. remaking deadlysins like in cb)
    envy left cause hes well.. envy.
    and i left cause i don't really play lc, dont go to war and id like to random pk a bit.

and im sure dai passed elayne leader for activeness reasons. qq conqs dying
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009

pnut left cause he was sick of the farming and wanted to pk for fun. (ie. remaking deadlysins like in cb)
    and i left cause i don't really play lc, dont go to war and id like to random pk a bit.

shh cq is dying

everyone atks them now!!!

btw where is ruhkmath? he has to come back to rub it in our faces like he planned to do so long ago
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    i dont see how conq will survive without pnut tbh. the qq was the glue holding the guild together. you'll see, by next year conq will be dead b:shocked
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    OMG CQ IS DYYIIIIIIIING!11!!1!
    The world is ending D:
    I bet it's cause RQ is doing HH.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    aw ****. i just realized i can't use conq forums for count the apples guide anymore..

wtb forum access b:cry (serious, pm me info)
  • Shamza - Lost City
    Shamza - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Conqueror triple attacked this week. Thats almost a guaranteed land for one guild
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ninloth, why do all your threads begin with 'Conq' or 'CQ'? Are you a fanboy or something?
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    No just want to see them fall. If all you knew the truth about Conq you would feel the same way too. The bugs they exploit, the hacks they use, and the loopholes they use ingame. Hate to see such a bad and selfish guild be on top
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009

He left for one reason, S hacks. It's a commonly known fact. Deny it as much as you want but half of CQ has already admitted he does it.

On topic, CQ isn't going anywhere.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Envy left cuz S hacks.

Oh wait, let me self censor that

Envy left cuz * hacks.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No just want to see them fall. If all you knew the truth about Conq you would feel the same way too. The bugs they exploit, the hacks they use, and the loopholes they use ingame. Hate to see such a bad and selfish guild be on top
    so basically what you're saying is this is just another QQ thread because you're jealous that you're not in the top guild.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Conqueror triple attacked this week. Thats almost a guaranteed land for one guild

LOL No where near. Since each guild we'll stomp in under 5 minutes.

But ya we're ****ed
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009

But ya we're ****ed

seriously ppl understimate cq...they have 9x's that can't get into major wars. some 9xs are even veno's with nixesb:chuckle
  • Ninloth - Lost City
    edited April 2009

But ya we're ****ed

2% crit ring b:victory
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Midnight thanks MeLoveToDrop for saving him from farming another set of 90 green armor +6 and stoned.

Oh wait he cant, MeLoveToDrop took a permanent vacation.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like this thread. It makes me feel like I'm somewhat significant when I know that I'm not really. I think Conqueror is sure to fall too. These guys have been here since day one of server and deserve the same fate as all the other guilds that started fromt he beginning.

Furthermore, I would like to confirm that since Conqueror has recently lost 3 members it is the end for them. Envy and Pnut and Daikoku passing lead = dead guild.

That makes sense.

P.S. Can someone power lvl me?

Only someone as stupid as Cancer would try to make it sound as if a 2% crit ring such as that one is hard to get. Yes, because half the server doesn't have it. (When in fact even robes carry them around)
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    syl wrote: »
    shh cq is dying

everyone atks them now!!!

btw where is ruhkmath? he has to come back to rub it in our faces like he planned to do so long ago

Hahaha. You miss me that much eh?

Well fret not, there is nothing to rub in your faces yet, not the time yet. But soon, very soonb:pleased

What did you all say? "We will stomp all 3 of them under 5mins"
    You cq are too arrogant.

You think all factions except yours are just ****.
    More ppl are seeing your true colours, this will be your downfall in your future. I Guarantee it.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Chaotiic told column that he was bored, so column gave him a present to erase his boredom.
    The other 2 guilds asked if they can attack or not.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    We're not all that cocky to be honest. The reason we even act like that is for people to think we're exactly what you want us to be so that maybe they decide we need to be stopped or something.

Everyone is bored and is waiting for something to happen. What better way to make it happen than to be cocky. I bet you're hoping that cockyness comes along with the random pking kind of life BloodLusT?
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Bored? Acting cocky cos u want action?

Must i teach you what to do when u want some action?

Ok i will......

1) Drop GZ, totally disassociate yourselves from them, so u stand alone.

2) Kos Haven,Zen,Riot,spectral,hashishin,Integrity, etc.

Simple 2 step program to end your boredom..........too bad that you wouldn't actually do this, cos then you would see what your so called "strength" is really worth.
    Not to mention you'd simply cease to exist in 2 months.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Ok and? I put my other 2% crit ring on.

>,> Why am I the only one who doesn't care that I dropped my most least valuable item?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Bored? Acting cocky cos u want action?

Must i teach you what to do when u want some action?

Ok i will......

Simple 2 step program to end your boredom..........too bad that you wouldn't actually do this, cos then you would see what your so called "strength" is really worth.
    Not to mention you'd simply cease to exist in 2 months.

You see, you showed your true colors and exactly what you would do. But since you're so **** you still think for some reason that we someday will do these exact steps.

We want other guilds to grow strong is the reason for no kos. And I'm happy some of our guildies leave guild. Not because I don't care about them(Most of them are close friends) But it's just the fact that if they branch out we can have other guilds forming.

What I'm trying to say is, what you want us to be ain't gonna happen brah. Everyone is aware that we are too carebear for that kind of stuff.b:cute

P.S. Keep on underestimating us. We love proving people wrong. Take first land and 1k for an example.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Apparently not carebear enough to stop S from duping **** for you.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Apparently not carebear enough to stop S from duping **** for you.

Don't be stupid, he can't dupe anything.
    rukhmath wrote: »

We'd be automatically labeled as "Warlord" people would make a thousand topics about how were 2 faced and hid the whole time that we wanted to kos the whole server and take the whole map and what not. You're telling us to become something people have accused us to be.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • TangTang - Lost City
    TangTang - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009

If you are in cq, you will know how happy we are to get so many attacks, honestly i'm bored too....To have a real war to test our ability and strength is what i'm looking for, see you there (if you are one of them)
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ok and? I put my other 2% crit ring on.

>,> Why am I the only one who doesn't care that I dropped my most least valuable item?
    Well it was worth more than the cape
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you are in cq, you will know how happy we are to get so many attacks, honestly i'm bored too....To have a real war to test our ability and strength is what i'm looking for, see you there (if you are one of them)

3 is so many attacks? when apparently 2 of them asked permission? Its going to be quite a while before you get a real war, nobody else has the resources or numbers to compete right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]