Nefarious Problem

Comments

• Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    why are we spending time explaining things to ppl who are not going to listen?
    falls, daversi lets go back to our forum, we have more real things to discuss overthere.
    Elfen Lied is my life
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    why are we spending time explaining things to ppl who are not going to listen?
    falls, daversi lets go back to our forum, we have more real things to discuss overthere.

b:angrySTAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My post was made because the same person whined about the map being reset at least 5 times in this thread. I get sick of whiny little b1tches.

So you go and become one yourself? Good going.
    And by all means, please tell me which facts are not straight? By the way, how are the folks that play on the private server? They still log in for your TW's or have they done like CR and stopped logging in at all? Nothing was more annoying than seeing them log on prior to a TW and actually get in.

The fact that you're judging a person based on their level. I could well of decided to post on my Archer, who's lv59, and you would've said the same about me having a "paultry level". That, was the fact you didn't realize before insulting his level. Not that it's a big deal, but it's kinda pathetic. Should we **** and whine at you for being lv2? would that really get us anywhere?

As for the people that went to the private server, CR went along with Silvarha. Apart from them, who decided to make the stupid private server their home, everyone else got bored of it. Naturally. What tard wants to jump to lv90 in a day? go to the private server now!

/sarcasm
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nef members grinding and leveling faster than others = harder work than those other people ..

More coins --> better gears and exp scroll = faster lvling , no magic or harder work involved
    being the first to accomplish anything is hard work

Yep the first guy who create a toon on Sanctuary told me about it. It was a lot of hard work!b:laugh
    yes its dumb to try and change stuff you don't like... much smarter to sit back and whine

Particularly if the stuff is getting worst week after week but don't worry, i just submitted a ticket (hard work here) to accommodate the special need of your ( fastest/best out of the available competition) faction. Think you can attack Leg with 500 ppl in faction or you need more? I know it's hard work but i can submit an other ticket.
    That in no way invalidates the hard work it took to make Nefarious "the first in line" (The fastest/best out of the available competition), nor any of the hard work that goes on now. If you don't recall your previous post, you scoffed at those efforts.

I scoffed cause you call this hard work but taking advantage of this flawed mechanic is not a hard thing to do. It's only a timing issue. Be there when the server open and play like a mad.
    That other TW factions deal with the same issues just reinforces the point that they obviously didn't deal with them as well, hence the situation we find ourselves in.

Sure it's more easy (or hard work) to attract and keep ppl when you get 100 millions/week.

Guys, i think it's best for you to listen at Aercher and go back to your faction forum cause you're not very good at defending your point here...

Go back to "Hard work" now!!!b:bye
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Firstly, goseri, cut out the ad hominems as they don't help any argument.

Secondly, *if* you claim that Nefarious has had such a large advantage over other factions from the start, then trying to compare the efforts of that faction relative to others is like comparing apples to oranges (Scoffing at Nef's hard work is therefore unjustified, since you have no points of reference.). Additionally, you are no more qualified than anyone else at assessing the influence of those unquantifiable additional advantages. I contend that it must not be impossible considering that Enrage did it to Radiance in recent memory.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    firstly, Goseri, Cut Out The Ad Hominems As They Don't Help Any Argument.

Secondly, *if* You Claim That Nefarious Has Had Such A Large Advantage Over Other Factions From The Start, Then Trying To Compare The Efforts Of That Faction Relative To Others Is Like Comparing Apples To Oranges (scoffing At Nef's Hard Work Is Therefore Unjustified, Since You Have No Points Of Reference.). Additionally, You Are No More Qualified Than Anyone Else At Assessing The Influence Of Those Unquantifiable Additional Advantages. I Contend That It Must Not Be Impossible Considering That Enrage Did It To Radiance In Recent Memory.

+1

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    but but but earcher .. i'm bored at work b:cry

and goseri .. there was no payment before conquering the first land.. which is what i was referring to.. so your whole "more money" argument is moot

and i also said accomplish .. if you consider creating a character to be an accomplishment.. wow
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    aww we didn't get multiple tw this week :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nef members grinding and leveling faster than others = harder work than those other people ..

being the first to accomplish anything is hard work

yes its dumb to try and change stuff you don't like... much smarter to sit back and whine

lol yer a **** moron...really. Hard work in a game ....ROFL....

Yes, it's hard work buying exp scrolls you insignificant fool.

I love the fact that I play a much better game at this point, and can still come here and laugh at all you idiots that think you are something special. This game was nothing but a snore fest once you got above 85 (actually once you got above 70)
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    So you go and become one yourself? Good going.

The fact that you're judging a person based on their level. I could well of decided to post on my Archer, who's lv59, and you would've said the same about me having a "paultry level". That, was the fact you didn't realize before insulting his level. Not that it's a big deal, but it's kinda pathetic. Should we **** and whine at you for being lv2? would that really get us anywhere?

As for the people that went to the private server, CR went along with Silvarha. Apart from them, who decided to make the stupid private server their home, everyone else got bored of it. Naturally. What tard wants to jump to lv90 in a day? go to the private server now!

/sarcasm

Honestly, if I had any interest at all in this game anymore other than pissing off as many of you as possible, the private server would probably be a lot more fun. This game is nothing but a boring grind with nothing to do other than TW (and even thats set up stupid).

I've maxed in every game since the original EQ came out quite fast because there was always something to do when you got there. Sadly that is not the case here.

Oh wait...I can go sit at SP with the rest of the ******* and pretend I am good.....
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    ooo I wanna pretend i'm good too.. see you there!

on a more real note.. if the only joy you derive from this game is pissing people off.. well first thats just sad... second.. quit playing the game ... you can easily go **** people off in real life and actually interact with them instead of just reading a buncha words .. or just find some other game that you might actually have a little fun in

Edit: I laugh at you people who think this game is a grind .. you must not have played many grind intensive games .. the last game i played for like 3 years to get to level 53.. 1 quest per level that gave 10% .. grinding for 2-3 hours for 1%.. if you died you lost 15% ... (yea leveling in that game was ridiculous but i enjoyed it and the friends i made)
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This game doesn't truly become a grind until around the high 70's or low 80's...by that time you should have a bunch of friends who are in the same boat.

Dunno...at the rate I level it might take me a year or so to max just because of the work thing. It cuts into my slack time. b:victory
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Honestly, if I had any interest at all in this game anymore other than pissing off as many of you as possible, the private server would probably be a lot more fun. This game is nothing but a boring grind with nothing to do other than TW (and even thats set up stupid).

I've maxed in every game since the original EQ came out quite fast because there was always something to do when you got there. Sadly that is not the case here.

Oh wait...I can go sit at SP with the rest of the ******* and pretend I am good.....

This is a game, there's no reason to actually get pissed off at a pixel projecting letters towards you from thousands of miles away. People that do get pissed off at you, fail at life, and should stop playing this game.
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Secondly, *if* you claim that Nefarious has had such a large advantage over other factions from the start, then trying to compare the efforts of that faction relative to others is like comparing apples to oranges (Scoffing at Nef's hard work is therefore unjustified, since you have no points of reference.). Additionally, you are no more qualified than anyone else at assessing the influence of those unquantifiable additional advantages. I contend that it must not be impossible considering that Enrage did it to Radiance in recent memory.

No, we have Leg and SW to compare even if they started a couple of weeks later.
    and goseri .. there was no payment before conquering the first land.. which is what i was referring to.. so your whole "more money" argument is moot

and i also said accomplish .. if you consider creating a character to be an accomplishment.. wow

You were not referring to any timeline and you said "accomplish anything"

At least edit your previous answers when you try to fool ppl dudeb:angry
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    ooo I wanna pretend i'm good too.. see you there!

on a more real note.. if the only joy you derive from this game is pissing people off.. well first thats just sad... second.. quit playing the game ... you can easily go **** people off in real life and actually interact with them instead of just reading a buncha words .. or just find some other game that you might actually have a little fun in

Edit: I laugh at you people who think this game is a grind .. you must not have played many grind intensive games .. the last game i played for like 3 years to get to level 53.. 1 quest per level that gave 10% .. grinding for 2-3 hours for 1%.. if you died you lost 15% ... (yea leveling in that game was ridiculous but i enjoyed it and the friends i made)

Not played grind intensive games? I've played about every real MMO out there.

The difference between most grinds and this.....there is nothing worth doing after the grind. Others had raids, more encounters to work for ...this...nothing. Oh wait. I can go sit at SP while I wait for next weeks TW.

I have quit, maybe you should read a little closer. This games bores me to tears. I actually onlu started responding to these topics because they were funny while I played and are even funnier now seeing as the map is finally closing in.

Let's give a run down of any faction that is worth a **** for TW.

Nef - High levels that couldn't stand sitting in their faction to make it better. Move on over here since most people take the easy route to power. Originally, they were respected, with all the new people they are still good, but it's not hard to be good when you accept all high levels from every other guild.

Legendary - Never seem to have a bad run in with these folks. Not much to say really except I would love to see them destroy Nef.

Steel - Biggest buncha losers on the server all stuffed into one faction. The faction started off nicely until they added the NWO idiots and more.

Rebirth - Asch does a nice job here but its too bad he is not on during US primetime since the rest of the leadership is quite pathetic. Hard to get anywhere with leadership like that.

Outlaw - Did a great job holding on to what they had for so long. Too bad so many members jumped ship.

Regicide - No clue, they can't win anything any more. Not sure what happened to them.

Any other faction isn't even worth mentioning when you talk about TW. None of the others couldn't even beat a 20 man defended TW.
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    This is a game, there's no reason to actually get pissed off at a pixel projecting letters towards you from thousands of miles away. People that do get pissed off at you, fail at life, and should stop playing this game.

Yet, there are plenty that do get pissed off. Oddly enough, it makes my work day go by faster when I can laugh at all the morons getting angry in these threads and in PM's.b:laugh
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Yet, there are plenty that do get pissed off. Oddly enough, it makes my work day go by faster when I can laugh at all the morons getting angry in these threads and in PM's.b:laugh

Same here, which is why I continue to bait them in all the threads. but shh. don't tell anyone that. b:cute

BTW: When is US primetime?
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i'm pretty sure using the word accomplish implies an accomplishment .. i didn't say "do anything" .. there is no need to edit what i said.. i said what i meant
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    KillaBee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Listen you stupid n00b...

...You would rather come here and cry to have it reset so you can "get your chance". Just because you came to the game later than others (and I would hope so by your paultry level) does not mean everything needs to start over for your enjoyment.

Idiot n00bs.
    lol yer a **** moron...really. Hard work in a game ....ROFL....

Yes, it's hard work buying exp scrolls you insignificant fool.

I love the fact that I play a much better game at this point, and can still come here and laugh at all you idiots that think you are something special. This game was nothing but a snore fest once you got above 85 (actually once you got above 70)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to your reply, Qqmoar.

**** you.

-KillaBee_ ^_^

PS: Thanks XAsch for sticking up for me. Also, I'm not a "he" :-p
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to your reply, Qqmoar.

**** you.

-KillaBee_ ^_^

PS: Thanks XAsch for sticking up for me. Also, I'm not a "he" :-p

See Asch....got one.
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Not really... you just kinda fail at every point you've tried to make.

How old are you exactly? Trolling is for children. Grow up, get a job, get a girl, get a life.
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Not really... you just kinda fail at every point you've tried to make.

How old are you exactly? Trolling is for children. Grow up, get a job, get a girl, get a life.

Actually trolling is for bored people at work...you know unlike you kids that play all day.

Got a job
    Got a wife
    Got kids
    Got plenty of life.

Failed at every point?

Lets see...

You are a n00b...check
    Board won't get reset....check
    You cried about it at least five times....check

Sadly, you lose.
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    See Asch....got one.
    Actually trolling is for bored people at work...you know unlike you kids that play all day.

Got a job
    Got a wife
    Got kids
    Got plenty of life.

Failed at every point?

Lets see...

You are a n00b...check
    Board won't get reset....check
    You cried about it at least five times....check

Sadly, you lose.

I didn't even post 5 times in this thread until now. And I wasn't QQ'ing. We were discussing things in the appropriate forum.

Also, you failed to correctly interpret my "get a life" suggestion. Having a wife and kids does not complete your life, and neither does having a job with free time to compromise your intellect on a gaming forum.

And I'm not a child, or a noob. I don't play all day, and I don't care if the board gets reset. Go do your job you unskilled laborer trash. You don't get paid to **** around on a video game website.

:-p
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    I didn't even post 5 times in this thread until now. And I wasn't QQ'ing. We were discussing things in the appropriate forum.

Also, you failed to correctly interpret my "get a life" suggestion. Having a wife and kids does not complete your life, and neither does having a job with free time to compromise your intellect on a gaming forum.

And I'm not a child, or a noob. I don't play all day, and I don't care if the board gets reset. Go do your job you unskilled laborer trash. You don't get paid to **** around on a video game website.

:-p

You fail to even know what you write. You are so flustered right now, you should probably log off before you make an even bigger moron of yourself. Do I really need to go back and gather all the topics where you said reset the map? Nah, I'll let others do that work.

You stated no job, no girl, no life.

Uhh the response of job, wife, kids kinda covers those points. As to my life, that is a satisfaction I will not give you because I really hate to see people become jealous. The sad fact is no matter how hard you try in your existence, you will never be as happy as I am with my life.

Sadly, you don't know what I get paid to do. Laborer? Hmm I haven't have to lift anything in ages and probably make more than both your parents together. It's sad how kids these days can't stay focused. You can't even keep your arguement on the same page.

This would probably best describe what you should do next b:shutup
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    you haven't had to lift anything in ages? o.O your muscles must be very atrophied
  • KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    you haven't had to lift anything in ages? o.O your muscles must be very atrophied

LOL ^_^

He simply confused the general term labor with the specific term physical labor. Easy mistake for half-hearted troll. We forgive him; he's trying :-p
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    LOL ^_^

He simply confused the general term labor with the specific term physical labor. Easy mistake for half-hearted troll. We forgive him; he's trying :-p

Again fail....this was your words...."unskilled laborer trash"

You really need to learn to cover your tracks better.

Plus, I thought you asked to keep this in the troll thread you made. I gladly posted there for you, but you seem to keep going in the other threads.
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

Hmmmm, taken out of context, I would have to say you win one.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    no i lose.. attempt of trolling a troll failed b:surrender

i didn't make a troll thread.. i just said don't feed the trolls .. i wasn't feeding you o.o

b:bye
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    no i lose.. attempt of trolling a troll failed b:surrender

b:bye

b:laughb:laugh
This discussion has been closed.