Some people's egos need to be protected from the truth.b:victory
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol!!11one maeg r suxx!!111!1
  • Rinnve - Lost City
    Rinnve - Lost City Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes way. Same thing I told you in the other thread. Take it up with the archers and the rest of the server if you don't believe. Thier DPS is higher, while we SPIKE higher. In a SHORT period of time we can out damage them pulling aggro. In a long period of time they will out damage us. Same thing with the FAC.
    Then you did't get my point. Pulling aggro does NOTHING to do with actual DPS if you crit a lot, 'cause crits give very high (but random) spike damage when you crit two or three hits in a row; this spike indeed may be higher than say SS of wiz 5 levels higher. But DPS... I've compared wiz and archer on private server before rolling a wiz; not highlvl, just 8X with 4-6 rank eq. Minibosses were killed with about the same speed, more stable for wiz and more random for archer. And for rest of the server... I didn't talk much, but for example Allnighte (8X archer from RQ) told me just the same: "DPS is about the same even if wiz does not crit".
    --
    PWonline.ru, Sirius: Иней, 70 cleric - off.
    PWI, Lost City: Rinnve, 7X wiz (frozen);
    Allods Online, Раскол: Риннве, 2X occultist
  • Carvela - Heavens Tear
    Carvela - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I label myself as a fail because wizards are always last pick for TT runs and FBs. b:surrender
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I label myself as a fail because wizards are always last pick for TT runs and FBs. b:surrender

yeahb:surrender
    rebirth toob:surrender
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Erm, I'm never without TT runs..and I'm usually the one putting together rebirths...and FB farms etc...methinks its more player style.
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well, most of those people are being cheap, and don't spend some coin to learn skills(example: "i have 10m SP im so pro"). The only way a wizard can do anything is by casting a skill. The less skills you know, the more useless you are as a wizard.

A wizard will not be out damaged by someone who is lower level than them, not even someone higher. Unless you are using under leveled skills(which makes them useless) or some other damage dealer in the party has a weapon that is much better than what you have.

Go spend the $200+ on your gear that the venomancer wasted on their phoenix. There is no getting rolled by a phoenix after that.

I guess i am tired of all those threads too, but i know they are posted by people who don't know and/or understand how a wizard is meant to be played.
    omg im posting stuff.
  • RoGz - Lost City
    RoGz - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well, most of those people are being cheap, and don't spend some coin to learn skills(example: "i have 10m SP im so pro"). The only way a wizard can do anything is by casting a skill. The less skills you know, the more useless you are as a wizard.

A wizard will not be out damaged by someone who is lower level than them, not even someone higher. Unless you are using under leveled skills(which makes them useless) or some other damage dealer in the party has a weapon that is much better than what you have.

Go spend the $200+ on your gear that the venomancer wasted on their phoenix. There is no getting rolled by a phoenix after that.

I guess i am tired of all those threads too, but i know they are posted by people who don't know and/or understand how a wizard is meant to be played.

couldnt agree more,,the last event i made alot money and maxed all my skills to the full and refined some stuffs damn i can fairly notice the difference.
    <<<<loves his wiz.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    why are you comparing an archer using a shot to a wizard on a boss?
    why dont we see how many arrows a archer uses on the same boss a wizard use 100k MP on. lets see how much MP an archer uses on that boss. one advantage that wizard has over archer is that a wizard doesnt stop the whole fb to get arrows b:chuckle i had that happen too many times and its really annoying. yes wizards have their weaknesses and so does every other class. it doesnt mean that they suck though. actually i think all classes are created equal (i just support wizard more b:victory )
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    the forum doesn't need to be bombarded with wizard suck threads.
    Sure thing!

Wizards blow.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    why are you comparing an archer using a shot to a wizard on a boss?
    why dont we see how many arrows a archer uses on the same boss a wizard use 100k MP on. lets see how much MP an archer uses on that boss. one advantage that wizard has over archer is that a wizard doesnt stop the whole fb to get arrows b:chuckle i had that happen too many times and its really annoying. yes wizards have their weaknesses and so does every other class. it doesnt mean that they suck though. actually i think all classes are created equal (i just support wizard more b:victory )
    lol...

10k arrows will last you a long time. That's 20k coins. Archers don't need any MP for bosses. And just because your level is a joke doesn't mean you can compare the people you play with to the people who know how to play this game. An archer will NEVER run out of arrows if he's not ****.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Being_Right - Lost City
    Being_Right - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Archers can hold stacks of arrows up to 50k in a slot. After a while some just lump it up so they dont gotta go back and buy it untill it goes down enough.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol...

10k arrows will last you a long time. That's 20k coins. Archers don't need any MP for bosses. And just because your level is a joke doesn't mean you can compare the people you play with to the people who know how to play this game. An archer will NEVER run out of arrows if he's not ****.

that joke of a level was something you had too at one time, not long ago probably. What never changes no matter what lvl u are is the arrogance and infatuation some think is appropriate to display on the forum just because that meaningless number on ur avatar says "mine is bigger".
    Well, I just hope all the ones that get this kind of treatment will grow strong enogh to own ur **** in so many ways that Kama Sutra will become a footnote.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkboy79
    darkboy79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    girl you are my hero wizards are the best
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ursa, when I was your level, 40-60 I insulted every wizard I seen because they lose 90% of duels and die all the time, once you hit the 70+ there is a big diffrence and really Ursa no one should talk until level 105 but that being said,

Wizards are last prio in TT/FB/Rebirth that's the truth
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wizzard is probably the hardest class to build/play it right.
    A lot of ppl are trying, most are failing. I'm just at the beginning with wizz and I'm learning every day. But I can see the potential of this class. Playing a wizz is like dancing between rattle snakes. Fun, dangerous and rewarding when you do everything right. One mistake though and you're dead.
    I see playing this class as the biggest challenge this game can offer to have a gameplay close to perfection. Yeah, i can fork out 200$, get a herc and go to sleep, waking up after 8-9hs with +1/2 lvls. But that's just not my style. Most of us fail building a wizzie, some of us are getting close, few of us succeed but we should all be proud we took the challenge and did our best. At endgame, where it really counts, no class has clear advantage against the other (with same gear, same weapons).
    Some of the most hardcore and feared players in this game are wizzies (I'm talking about CN servers). wonder why...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    that joke of a level was something you had too at one time, not long ago probably. What never changes no matter what lvl u are is the arrogance and infatuation some think is appropriate to display on the forum just because that meaningless number on ur avatar says "mine is bigger".
    Well, I just hope all the ones that get this kind of treatment will grow strong enogh to own ur **** in so many ways that Kama Sutra will become a footnote.
    lol, being an **** has only been profitable for me in my life. That aside...

I have never seen ANY archer who ran out of arrows. Everything he typed in his most was full of ignorance. And great, other versions have high levels wizards who're geared properly. Your point? Only means you have to spend 100 levels and a long time being weaker. But these "feared" wizards, there isn't anything you can say about them. For all you know it might only be because they spent so many hours/dollars that they outgear others. I won't believe it till I see it.
  • Mohkano - Sanctuary
    Mohkano - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I play wizard because no one will ever expect much from me.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Ursa, when I was your level, 40-60 I insulted every wizard I seen because they lose 90% of duels and die all the time, once you hit the 70+ there is a big diffrence and really Ursa no one should talk until level 105 but that being said,

Wizards are last prio in TT/FB/Rebirth that's the truth

Wizzies were never really meant to duel esp at low lev. Being a late developing class. They are designed for mass effect or for big spikes...to kill you where your standing without popping your charm. Insulting people because they are playing a character class not your own...FAIL.

Anyone having reached any level may talk about thier level or prior with as much right to it as anyone else. Its all about our experiences and knowledge. Sure there will be other stuff later that refines that knowledge, but lets face it. Unless your a developer, your just taking a guess.

Just becuase on your list wizzies don't rate...For all the instances you described everyone always looks for DD of whatever flavor. Be it wiz,archer, or for TT's veno. Doesn't really matter what flavor, though in rebirth you get massive bonuses for having one of every class...
  • Fizzyy - Sanctuary
    Fizzyy - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Look, even though wizards are the greatest at duels or pk or tw or whatever, we're execellent at grinding and soloing nearly any quest (cept for boss quests ) so yeah stop spamming forums by writing a whole load of junk about us, don be jealous, THERES PLENTY OF WIZARD TO GO AROUND!
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What do you get when you put a timtam in coke? you get a Fizzyy.

Now you are not excellent at grinding.
    Soloing quests is hard/expencive or time consuming for wizards
    Trust me, you are not the greatest at pk, we all know that ven..*Phoenixes* are
    TW you die, make a nice rug so Barbs can walk over you without getting prickles on their paws.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear
    AngelPhoenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=174031 <-- Fizzyy, Read this. Itll help you from thinking like that. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~MysticAve is Recruiting ^^ b:victory~
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=174031 <-- Fizzyy, Read this. Itll help you from thinking like that. ^^

That's the funniest guide I've ever read, awesome! I seriously laughed a lot =))

Since people call me wizard hater and other stuff that are not accurate lets add this P.S.
    I'm not beeing sarcastic nor making fun of anyone I really mean it. It's a very funny text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    auctually, i solo all my quests except bosses
    its not really expensive and right now my armor sucks cause i made a last second change and dont want to shard it (im almost to 50 and got the lvl 50 armor all shard) wizard is the second best solo class (we all know the first) its in tie for DD (it depends on the archer and wiz build).

i can always get in a fb, i have a friend who asks me to join fbs i get like 1 st priority. i help my other friend (who is a BM) with his quests and he is 3 lvls above me.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Archers are still easier to quest/grind with. On my alt, an archer, I kill mobs before they reach me, just using Frost Arrow followed by normal shots. Far less MP consumption. Clerics are about equal, just different element + purify/heal.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Mysticlifex, AngelPhoenix,Mikel_oru, turns out your in the wrong thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=260732

Not a one of you knows what your talking about...EVER. b:chuckle
  • Fleez - Heavens Tear
    Fleez - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    MEh.. wizzies dont "suck" at wat they do. I SUCK AT DAMAGE GIVING... see.. i do suck too. I DONT suck at damage TANKING tho. wizzies suck at damage tanking but do NOT suck at damaging dealing(in raw spike damage). so ya every class has an area in which they sux. So please guys give these wizards a break man,it aint an easy class. I feel for u wizzies you got it ruff too.... and so does barbs and clerics. and IMHO i wuld party with a wizard in a heartbeat.. all i do is go tiger and break out the fleash ream and let the wizard have a field day.. bsides they got a healing spell to wich is good for me. It 10x better than squading up with an archer or a BM any damn day.. so lay off the **** wizards pplz. If anything i respect them and wat they get put through everyday, getting called FAILCAKE and sht. So ya when im in a squad i love doing it with a wizard or cleric,not u dam BMs or archers.. so lay off my little cannon buddies!!
    ATTENTION ALL: I would just like you to know....I has fleas.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    fleez is my new friend!
    too bad im on dreamweaver and you on HTb:cry
    ya it isnt hard to squad with a barb lol ultimate combos

wiz and archer
    wiz and barb
    wiz and cleric
    wiz and pheonix -oops i mean veno b:chuckle-
    wiz and BM
    wiz and wiz <---- uber damage

wait isnt that all the classes b:pleased
  • drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Ha h ha ha haaa....very funnny isn't it?? Well for me is not...
    And I a have to say that I am embarrased by those ppl who say that wizards suck because they dont know how to play. If they wont refine and never put gems in equips of course every class dies.If many wizards are noob even at high lvl and dont know what skil to use don't blame the wizards class. being a wizard must be a very good player and if u do the spells right and very good on timing and u are carefull and all equips upgraded..u can't loose..
    Except those noob venos with bugged phoenix where only venos are happy that these GM s never hurry to fix that glitch...
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I thought we all were tired of all the hate veno threads. Go figure. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle