Crimson needs to fall?

Comments

• Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ^ They aint top dogs, yet:
    All the QQ 'insert top guild name here' are taking over are directed @ them.
    Noone can face them in tw
    Noone can face them in serious pk (aka guild vs guild)
    They have the highest amount of high lvls compared to any other single guild.

I dunno the meaning of top dogs anymore.

Moar QQ please, talking about defending the 'people' and information control? LOL oh yea crimson the Illuminati!

Wow you just learned the definition of QQ?

It was cool one year ago, your falling behind.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I defended angeRR becuz he was in my grind pt and also becuz he is my friend. Im not just gunna sit there and let my friend be zerged , ecspeciallly when they're getting exp for me :D . Honestly, you guys made it a bigger deal then it should've been. I PM'ed whoever i attacked and told them i was defending my grind party. I didnt get a reply, instead Crimson felt it was necessary to send like 20 people just for me and angeRR. So after that i was declared "personal KoS" b:shocked Or some shet like that, so i figured "alright they gt me on personal KoS, i guess ill just KoS them back ^^"

As for funlolz and Suwaki helping me , its the same situation as between me and angerr; they arent just gunna let their friend / guildie/ grind partner get killed becuz of some "personal KoS" b:shocked .
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    not that im one to talk i think, eitherway i cud care less as ive been to busy with college to even care to play properly or attempt to level for the past week, hence my level not moving once in the week,

but seriously, was PW actualy built for stupid petty drama, i mean holy **** on a stick O.o
    i cudnt actualy care to pk on a server full of OP veno pets with a OP buged skill, its 1 reason i actualy dont bother to pk cos ill just think of my self as being a sad toss pot along with the rest of the giant ego WF with a server full of so much *insert childish word here>>*QQ that i realy cba to deal with the **** of lame **** pk on a game that lets face it...doesnt actualy take much skill like other MMO's

me saying this isnt aiming towards pend or defending crimson or anything, but hearing the same old boring drama,pk,rpk stories is gonna kill me from bordom 1 day...
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I defended angeRR becuz he was in my grind pt and also becuz he is my friend. Im not just gunna sit there and let my friend be zerged , ecspeciallly when they're getting exp for me :D . Honestly, you guys made it a bigger deal then it should've been. I PM'ed whoever i attacked and told them i was defending my grind party. I didnt get a reply, instead Crimson felt it was necessary to send like 20 people just for me and angeRR. So after that i was declared "personal KoS" b:shocked Or some shet like that, so i figured "alright they gt me on personal KoS, i guess ill just KoS them back ^^"

As for funlolz and Suwaki helping me , its the same situation as between me and angerr; they arent just gunna let their friend / guildie/ grind partner get killed becuz of some "personal KoS" b:shocked .

*High Fives* That's why this 200 person carebear family KoS'd me too! :D
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Crimson: Who the hell defends themselves when we attack them? I mean, seriously.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Yeah, when you first read that I bet it makes a ton of sense.

buttt
    If he KOS's everyone else why should he be safe in your party?
    It isn't some sanctuary...
    If he KoS's everyone, then at all times he will be KoS'd, he can't have the best of both worlds.

Even if he's partying with you....
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, when you first read that I bet it makes a ton of sense.

buttt
    If he KOS's everyone else why should he be safe in your party?
    It isn't some sanctuary...
    If he KoS's everyone, then at all times he will be KoS'd, he can't have the best of both worlds.

Even if he's partying with you....

That's fine. You can try to kill someone in his zhen, squad, etc. I get it, sure he does too. No hard feelings.

And he's going to help them fight back. No hard feelings? Obviously not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    That's fine. You can try to kill someone in his zhen, squad, etc. I get it, sure he does too. No hard feelings.

And he's going to help them fight back. No hard feelings? Obviously not

Yep, but at the same if you help an enemy of mine the do you really expect to stay neutral with me?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nova_ and Sawechi once attacked me and a few other Pendulum when we killed the Crimson in their butterfly party. I don't blame him for wanting to keep up his EXP and he didn't blame me for interrupting a KoS's leveling. That's how mature people handle this kind of thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
    edited April 2009
    Nova_ and Sawechi once attacked me and a few other Pendulum when we killed the Crimson in their butterfly party. I don't blame him for wanting to keep up his EXP and he didn't blame me for interrupting a KoS's leveling. That's how mature people handle this kind of thing.

When you interrupt my XP however, I qq and antagonize you.

My way is so much more fun.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Your way makes you look like an idiot. Again grats on the nix, shame you can't run fast enough to use it.
  • Pyrotessa - Lost City
    Pyrotessa - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow... looks like this topic is really going to fall deeply into the chasm of subreality. I cant believe what i read, i really think crimson is gone insane b:chuckle

Of course Angerr is a non aggressive kind of player, who only playerkills in self defense. Everyone knows that...
    It's just a distortion of reality he has started dot hunting since level 30 partying with other random pkers like deja and clickftw. Farming as many white named as they could find on the map without any distinction of tag, class and level.

Also why did you put a kos on poor Nova?
    He is a good guy who's only trying to protect his grind party b:thanks
    It's just a distortion of reality he has been trash talking crimsons in WC, provoking them and joining his friend Angerr in trying to pk their guildies since before the Jolly old J event started.

And of course there is the same reason behind funLOL and sawechi's cool acting: they are only protecting their grinding and their guildmate Nova.
    Why did you start attacking them for beeing so righteous?? b:chuckle

It's just another crimson's brainchild both of them are constantly interfering with crimson kos and protecting pendulum members.
    They are not liers who say one thing in pms: that they are not gonna interfere in any way, and then they start suddenly attacking silently whenever they catch the opportunity.
    Of course they are good guys, who respect and listen to their leader Nytblade. No way they are gonna start random pking as soon as they get lvl 90 gears, as they did on Lost city.

To say it all i just cant understand why Crimson did put a kos on pendulum in first place. They were only attacking some of their members after all...
    Omg Crimson are all so evil and childish! They even pretend to fight back in a pvp server.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Crimson are cocky and idiotic. Most people hate them for already acting as if they own the server; Divying up land, there "plans" for when they "own the whole map" etc. '
    b:bye
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Nova, stop being a noob and hit 86 like funlolz. Srsly, if you weren't on the forums all the time you'd be 90.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    But ...but.... the foramz make my e-peen huge b:cute
  • Akatora - Harshlands
    Akatora - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    omg another ":OOOO Crimson is evil and will take over the server" topic.

Please stop crying and DO SOMETHING about it.

baaaiii b:bye
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    OMG another Lessie! Pendulum HAS been doing something about it. Too bad every OTHER guild is like 'ZOMG PvETo90 and won't get off their **** and help.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I hate all these alt accounts that post **** -__- I don't remember killing anyone who wasn't on kos but oh em gee if I did, please call the internet police or something O.o
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    You killed me at Heavens Tear at 3x :< Said "omg these baddies dont know HT isnt a safe zone xD" b:cry
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    You killed me at Heavens Tear at 3x :< Said "omg these baddies dont know HT isnt a safe zone xD" b:cry

I did that at 4x to like 5-6 people in that crappy guild that disbanded... Oh, TheRealm. They were just sitting there, red. =\
  • Pyrotessa - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Crimson are cocky and idiotic. Most people hate them for already acting as if they own the server; Divying up land, there "plans" for when they "own the whole map" etc. '
    b:bye

this post only prooves you are a trashtalker and a provoker even on the forums.
    Still you complain if someone puts a kos on you b:bye
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Complain? lol, SS please.

Also i never said i didnt trash talk. I love doing it, makes people r-r-r-r-r-rage b:victory
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, roll that r, sexy.

Nova_ hasn't complained once, lol. He actually PM's me all the time laughing about his victories when Crimson fails to zerg him and gets roflStomped.
  • Pyrotessa - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    But Wreck you just complained you are not succeding in fighing crimson because any of the factions is helping you. How can you say that?
    edited April 2009
    Your way makes you look like an idiot. Again grats on the nix, shame you can't run fast enough to use it.

Damn, My level 3x nix can't help me in PvP with my astonishing 521 Pdef.
    Sux to be me.

I guess I look like an idiot, :(.

I def. am dumber then all of you guys, so why hide it.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    521 p def, no wonder a half charged Take Aim oneshot you b:thanks
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I look like an idiot, :(.

I def. am dumber then all of you guys, so why hide it.

First step is to admit it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    First step is to admit it

you sadden me

Its cool guy, when I'm done xping I will sell this for all my items

asdf1.jpg
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *stares at the topic* *quits the server out of boredom*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you sadden me

Its cool guy, when I'm done xping I will sell this for all my items

asdf1.jpg

omg!! is that a exp 1% belt!?!?! there must be like hundreds of those on this server by now omg no wai!!!

no really, that thing is worth like 200k now you should see my set :]

in total i have 17% channeling woot woot