Crimson needs to fall?

1235»

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    omg!! is that a exp 1% belt!?!?! there must be like hundreds of those on this server by now omg no wai!!!

no really, that thing is worth like 200k now you should see my set :]

in total i have 17% channeling woot woot

Hey dawg, stop trying to scam me of my belt with these titillating rumors about how there are hundreds of these on the server.

I will not hesitate to call in the authorities if you further speak your idea's openly.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hey dawg, stop trying to scam me of my belt with these titillating rumors about how there are hundreds of these on the server.

I will not hesitate to call in the authorities if you further speak your idea's openly.

I will not hesitate to kill someone if I ever see an apostrophe abused in that manner ever again. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I will not hesitate to kill someone if I ever see an apostrophe abused in that manner ever again. :P

To abuse my grammar is to correct grammer.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To abuse my grammar is to correct grammer.

Eh, what?

And it's "grammar." :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Eh, what?

And it's "grammar." :P

lolwot?

Grammar is grammer so its grammar?
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lolwot?

Grammar is grammer so its grammar?

An epitome of a post that lacks knowledge. GJ.
    edited April 2009
    An epitome of a post that lacks knowledge. GJ.

It contains the knowledge of how not to be knowledgeable is what your saying?
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    OMFG SHE WAS THAT +1% EXP BELTb:shocked
    i will buy it for 100kk pm me in-game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    sorry guys not for sale

im here to show off, boost my ego, nothing else.

And the belt achieved it all
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    But Wreck you just complained you are not succeding in fighing crimson because any of the factions is helping you. How can you say that?

Just because Nova_ isn't hiding from Crimson PvEing to 90 doesn't mean his guild isn't either. No one else in that guild, really, fights Crimson. Just him.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Oh shoot.. Crimson is going to fail? Better start looking for a new guild. b:shocked

Oh by the way. Go to our forum and look at the app page. It's open to the public.

The core of Crimson isn't going anywhere. That means Crimson isn't going anywhere.
  • wassabee
    wassabee Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    realtalk wrote: »
    Time for this guild to go down? They are getting far too childish and cocky just like LS. And look what happened to LS. GodsFear (probably not even the real dude) put up those bluff World Chats saying how his guild is still so strong and powerful. Now I have alts in 4 of the major guilds and LS has 20 people online at times. Most days it doesn't even reach 35. So yeah...they are done for.

But Crimson is also headed that way. They think because they have a large number of members who are 6x, 7x they are strong. But theres far more people at those levels outside of your guild than inside. What will you do when the server turns against you all?

Crimson : Next to Fail. It's a good thing oO_QQ_Oo and all those dudes got out when they did. I wouldn't want to be associated with those clowns either.

Words of a desperate (and misguided) person. The only way Crimson will fail is if we leave the server and that aint gonna happen for a long time.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wassabee wrote: »
    Words of a desperate (and misguided) person. The only way Crimson will fail is if we leave the server and that aint gonna happen for a long time.

more ppl hiding mains b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wassabee wrote: »

Why do you think people join your guild in the first place? It's not because they like you. It's because you're the easy way to 90. They can shoot up in levels with very little KoS to compete with, all the while leeching up your salary and HH weapons. You're the easiest guild to be in.

Crimson will fail when the server grows some balls and l2 KoS. Once Crimson has even enough KoS to keep them out of the best grindspots, people will drop tag and join the next "easymode" guild. When it stops being easy for you, Crimson fails.
    edited April 2009
    Why do you think people join your guild in the first place? It's not because they like you. It's because you're the easy way to 90. They can shoot up in levels with very little KoS to compete with, all the while leeching up your salary and HH weapons. You're the easiest guild to be in.

Crimson will fail when the server grows some balls and l2 KoS. Once Crimson has even enough KoS to keep them out of the best grindspots, people will drop tag and join the next "easymode" guild. When it stops being easy for you, Crimson fails.

Number of semitop to top guilds with KoS's.

Crimson - 0
    Everyone else > 0
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Allure is right but the point is even if big kos come to crimson what i realy doubt they will lose only about 20%or 30% of their membs cause they are random invites but about 100ppl will stay in crimson.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Allure is right but the point is even if big kos come to crimson what i realy doubt they will lose only about 20%or 30% of their membs cause they are random invites but about 100ppl will stay in crimson.

When people drop guild, it creates a snowball effect. If even two people leave, four start to feel depressed/hopeless and consider leaving themselves. These four leave, and eight more consider it... etc.
    edited April 2009

Your so happy. Makes me so happy. b:thanks