Caesar

Comments

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Caesar, eh? Is nice. I like! b:pleased

If Caesar will start making the SW corner of map Cyan, i will indeed salute them! b:chuckle

After they kick Ely from Buried Bones this week, i expect an attack on Radiance. b:victory

b:bye
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    they pretty have to attack Rad if they are going to expand any more after this week.

Unless they become the next RK and sit happily in the Rad buffer for the next however many months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Ahtoot - Heavens Tear
    Ahtoot - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hehe, one of the reasons we did not hit Radiance is because we only got 30+ TW-ers last week due to 100 hrs "jail" The rest are virgins (not anymore) to TWs, and others are friends that are lvl 4x-5x :P

Actually I think Radiance will hit us this week, we are so dead :)
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just another faction to take off the map later blah blah.
  • xiaoyue
    xiaoyue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Leader:LittleBell
    Director:ExPanda

Pioneers Of Caesar Real life friends who came together as one
    JRage
    Bloodessence
    AhToOt
    ALUBA
    EternitYxSG
    DrowRanger
    Athena_Magi
    DrLico & Lico
    Xhizel
    padpet
    World_peace & Elf_girl
    Wu_Ya
    BlurKing
    NecroVaL
    VampShaiya
    Vawhrh
    _Jovi_
    Xaneria
    MisZ

Our Belief,Our Pledge

We, the members of Caesar
    Pledge ourselves as one united people,
    Regardless of race, language or religion,
    To build a democratic society,
    Based on justice and equality,
    So as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
    Progress for our faction.

Alliance
    None[/QUOTE]

Yes, This pledge is for our singaporean plege.
  • Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear
    Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Our Belief,Our Pledge

We, the members of Caesar
    Pledge ourselves as one united people,
    Regardless of race, language or religion,
    To build a democratic society,
    Based on justice and equality,
    So as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
    Progress for our faction.

This is our local Pledge. Don't underestimated SG people esp Ang Mo. We are not your slave.

Even thought i'm from Enrage but i still support my own fellow country player.
  • Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear
    Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There are what? 21 Time slots and 18 or 19 lands owned by radiance?
    Anyone who knows how to read the battle coordinator text KNEW that they weren't getting free land.

Well, except maybe Enrage.

I should stuff your mouth with dog dung. Only Triad who are useless take free land from RoC. You kinda of ****. Every Faction fail and Disband in the hand of RoC you moron.
  • LittleBell - Heavens Tear
    LittleBell - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:kiss xiaoxue
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RoC is no more Xiao you have to face reality sometime b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ahtoot - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Hopefully Radiance will put up some fight with Enrage, don't end up like Radiance vs RoC in the past.

<3 xiaoxue :)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Don't compare Rad to RoC. They were nothing alike. We WAITED for you to finish your other wars and you didn't show up. RoC would have given you a fight if Charity didn't order a race to the crystal for free land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Ahtoot - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Aesthor i think u got the wrong idea, im not in radiance yet when roc fight with rad (just stating what i see as a outsider during that point), and im not in radiance when you waited :P
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Hopefully Radiance will put up some fight with Enrage, don't end up like Radiance vs RoC in the past.

<3 xiaoxue :)

I'm talking about that.

I don't care what guild you are or are not in. Rad is not like RoC. RoC would fight as much as they possibly can and stick together whether they win or lose. Radiance screws over after one loss and doesn't show up to fights even when we give them the chance to. It's fine if you want to use not being in the guild as an excuse, but that isn't ME getting the wrong idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Having been in Rad in months long past, I'd have to say I agree with Aesthor. I never really got attached to anyone in that guild other than my old Genesis buddies that carried over once they fell apart. As they started to disappear over time, it got to the point that I only stayed there for the paycheck.

After realizing how sad that was, I just took the 2 million paycheck, bought a **** load of Tele's, spammed the living **** out of worldchat, then quit the game for a while. Fighting RoC was the only real thing that I thoroughly enjoyed with Radiance. After that.....wasn't much left.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahtoot - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    i just see alot of "you" in ur post :) "waited for you" "given you a fight".

Maybe its me having the wrong idea :)

But still i have to agree with Aesthor that, RAD wan real fight, but when they got one. Either ppl leaving or leader gone. Now with new leader, I hope to see some battles :) But won't go back to radiance as someone is there in rad that most of us dislike :P
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *huggles Aesthy* :<
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Khoshy!*glomp*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well well... I'm not sure of how other guild works... Hence, the below is jsust my own personal opinion... =)

Be it radiance, enrage, roc or whatever... everyone just to gather in a place/guild, and build up this community...

PerfectWorld doesnt mean one guild conquer all the land, and means Perfect... I guess its the peace and community/friendship that lies within it... =)

Radiance - Not the strongest guild I can see. But perhaps due to some that is good in war/planning/strategy, hence, during early period, it build up with such great force. Members comes and goes too. Some is due to personal reason, some is due to unhappiness with other member in the guild or whatever. But still some did goes back after sometime... As perhaps the time spent there is more happier than within other guild...

Enrage - People sees it as a PK Guild. But as far as I know/understand, only some did that though... But there's isnt a rule that 'NO PK is allow'. In fact, not all in Enrage are bad people though. It differs of how one understand/know of 'bad' and 'good'.
    Being helpful = good?
    Being unhelpful = No good?
    So still, up to individual who sees it =)

RoC - Not a guild that I can hardly remember of. So I cant comment much.

Last but not least... Well, I believe each and individual have his/her own reason in joining a guild. Be it friends in real-life, for power, for $, or for whatever reason. As long as one is happy, there's no different in joining any guild...

Just be yourself, and enjoy playing the game ^^
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I found this deep on page two, thought we needed a little bumpage. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Radiance screws over after one loss and doesn't show up to fights even when we give them the chance to. It's fine if you want to use not being in the guild as an excuse, but that isn't ME getting the wrong idea.
    I honestly hope you don't think Radiance losing a TW was a reason for their collapse. If so then hopefully you move out from under that rock in the near future.

Besides, Radiance had no reason to fight Enrage, it would have been a waste of charm and time. You saw how things turned out when Enrage waited for Rad this TW, Rad got destroyed in minutes.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I honestly hope you don't think Radiance losing a TW was a reason for their collapse. If so then hopefully you move out from under that rock in the near future.

Besides, Radiance had no reason to fight Enrage, it would have been a waste of charm and time. You saw how things turned out when Enrage waited for Rad this TW, Rad got destroyed in minutes.

I don't think losing was THE REASON for their collapse but you can't think that losing was helping their situation o.O

I'm saying that after losing a couple times, Radiance had the typical attitude of "meh I didn't want to fight anyways" and gave up just because they can't come up with a "comeback." Kinda like forum trolling, if you will :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I don't think losing was THE REASON for their collapse but you can't think that losing was helping their situation o.O

I'm saying that after losing a couple times, Radiance had the typical attitude of "meh I didn't want to fight anyways" and gave up just because they can't come up with a "comeback." Kinda like forum trolling, if you will :P
    Yea I always see "It's a waste of time talking to you!" as a sign of victory. :D

But losing played probably the smallest part in Radiance's collapse, it was really a crash of several factors that happened under extremely unlikely circumstances which lead to Radiance's downfall. But in reality Radiance started cracking AGES ago, just took 1 domino to drop the rest.
    edited May 2009
    Ok why is all this Radiance stuff on Caesar's thread? Ain't there enuf Rad threads to post this stuff on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok why is all this Radiance stuff on Caesar's thread? Ain't there enuf Rad threads to post this stuff on?
    I agree, who cares what Rad does ?, only the gullible, power hungry or wealth obsessed remain. About time we left them alone and gave them the attention they deserve..
    NONE!

No more Rad talk here please b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
    edited May 2009
    With the influx of new level 80's and 90's this week into an already strong Caesar guild roster, it should be interesting how things go in this weeks TW. I'm excited about the future of Caesar!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    With the influx of new level 80's and 90's this week into an already strong Caesar guild roster, it should be interesting how things go in this weeks TW. I'm excited about the future of Caesar!

THIS IS CAESAR! b:angryb:angry
    edited May 2009
    THIS IS CAESAR! b:angryb:angry

If you got something to say, say it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009

i did say it. b:laugh

ROAR b:shocked
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009

btw, I read what you said in Caesar forums. =/

I said that to make a joke out of "This is Sparta" - nothing againest you guys. b:surrender

i don't have issues. lol :P
    edited May 2009
    Just wanted to clear up the confusion here between Caesar, which is uniquely Roman, and Sparta which isn't.

Sparta (Doric Σπάρτα; Attic Σπάρτη Spartē) was a city-state in ancient Greece, situated on the River Eurotas in the southern part of the Peloponnese. From c. 650 BC it rose to become the dominant military power in the region and as such was recognized as the overall leader of the combined Greek forces during the Greco-Persian Wars. The Spartans formed a minority in their own territory of Lakonia; all male citizens of Sparta were full-time soldiers; unskilled labour was performed by a much larger, heavily subjugated slave population known as Helots (Gr., "captives"), while skilled labour was provided by another group, the Perioikoi (Gr. "those who live round about"). Helots were the majority inhabitants of Sparta (over 80% of the population according to Herodotus). They were ritually humiliated. During the Crypteia they could be legally killed by Spartan citizens. Between 431 and 404 BC Sparta was the principal enemy of Athens during the Peloponnesian War. By 362 BC Sparta's role as the dominant military power in Greece was over. Sparta continues to fascinate Western culture; an admiration of Sparta is called laconophilia.

and . . .

Caesar's Ancient Rome was a civilization that grew out of a small agricultural community founded on the Italian Peninsula as early as the 10th century BC. Located along the Mediterranean Sea, it became one of the largest empires in the ancient world.

In its centuries of existence, Roman civilization shifted from a monarchy to an oligarchic republic to an increasingly autocratic empire. It came to dominate Western Europe and the Mediterranean region through conquest and assimilation.

The Western Roman Empire went into decline and disappeared in the 5th century AD. Plagued by internal instability and attacked by various migrating peoples, the western part of the empire, including Hispania, Gaul, Britannia and Italy, broke up into independent kingdoms in the 5th century. The eastern part of the empire, governed from Constantinople, comprising Greece, Anatolia, Syria and Egypt, survived this crisis, and despite the loss of Syria and Egypt to the Arab Islamic Empire, revived and would live on for another millennium, until its last remains were finally annexed by the emerging Turkish Ottoman Empire. This eastern, Christian, medieval stage of the Empire is usually referred to as the Byzantine Empire by historians.

Roman civilization is often grouped into "classical antiquity" with ancient Greece, a civilization that inspired much of the culture of ancient Rome. Ancient Rome contributed greatly to the development of law, war, art, literature, architecture, technology and language in the Western world, and its history continues to have a major influence on the world today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
This discussion has been closed.