Crimson needs to fall?

Comments

• Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    join us or stfu

1 guild server, oh do i see the fun incoming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My ego is bigger than your country, babe. b:cute

ROFLMAOLOLOMG****MYSELFLAUGHING. If you were indeed a good guild with good people and team work, you'd be able to kill us with even numbers. Not to cry that "OMG YOU MAKE A BRING ON MANI PPLZ IZ NOT A FAIR", but really, I can't count how many skirmishes we've won when the numbers were even. Fact: good guilds can PvP without zerging. Zerging =/= teamwork.

That's because they're all huge pu.ssyfag.gots who don't understand the meaning of PvP. They know how easily butthurt Crimson gets and kiss their feet rather than expressing their true feelings -- one bad word, and bam, KoS! :o Every guild in this server is terrified of Crimson KoS except us. If they grew balls, you'd see a lot more Crimson trashing around here. Trust me.

1) well that was a realy lame comeback

2)diddnt i see in another post youre only excuses are *blah blah blah we have more numbers then youre sh*ty guild full of social rejects, plz Q_Q more, it only makes me happy to see you're chimp guild feels the need to quote me cos i state the obv truth,
    btw we have pwned ur guild many more times then u think when its even numbers, ur p*ussy fa*g guild just doesnt say anything in ur GC or world chat when they kiss the floor and hide in SZ.

3) no these guilds do infact no the meaning of pvp, they have there own kos to deal with, why wud they want to just randomly go up to our guild and cause sh*t unless they are generaly a random pk guild and attack any1? please answer me cos i realllllllly want to no what **** u gota say about that, and no there not terrified of us, who do u think u are? some sort of book writer trying to tell a story of the evil crimson that have yet to actualy do ANYTHING evil...lols, trust me, when you take ur heads out of ur own asses, you will see the real problem is the rejects in pend such as youre self.

Me, Iffy, Lakai, Void and angeRR beat Crimson 5 v 15+. IMO people are terrified of their numbers, for no good reason.

Iffy and mainly angeRR is the only problem out of u 5, especialy if it was somehow magicly 5v15, our side must of not had any nixes to click bleed and have an instant death, but as they say, screenshot or it diddnt happen b:bye

dont miss out the important part of what i said idiot just to make me seem like a power monkey, i said join us or stfu before making comments on people you no nothing about. mmmmmmmk?
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Correct, as my favorite hero dubya used to say, 'You're either with us or against us' b:victory

wait, that's just a joke, I just can't resist b:laugh
  • Onev - Harshlands
    Onev - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Iffy's level, like, 50 nix is pretty terrifying. He got it yesterday and was picking herbs all day. You guys just sucked, terribly. FYI, Nivi force logged to run away from is. GG +10 Calamities in the hands of a terrible player.

LOL, you sir are one ignorant fool living in your mom's closet. Why even bother fighting with a user who exploits the **** out of a developer's coding mistake?

You lot are sure pro, abusing bugs like there's no tomorrow. I bet your faction has more Veno's then anyone else and I know why, cos' you could "be a PRO PVPer".

RageQuit huh? You lot sucked in Rohan and I guess you are doing not too well in here as well.

Maybe you lot should switch to RTS game.

Wanna cry more?

Here's a ******N TISSUE FOR YOUR PATHETIC ISSUE

PS: I love Nivi!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    crimson has more nixes than us. stop qqing about a bug when you exploit it too.
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL, you sir are one ignorant fool living in your mom's closet. Why even bother fighting with a user who exploits the **** out of a developer's coding mistake?

You lot are sure pro, abusing bugs like there's no tomorrow. I bet your faction has more Veno's then anyone else and I know why, cos' you could "be a PRO PVPer".

RageQuit huh? You lot sucked in Rohan and I guess you are doing not too well in here as well.

Maybe you lot should switch to RTS game.

Wanna cry more?

Here's a ******N TISSUE FOR YOUR PATHETIC ISSUE

PS: I love Nivi!

You, sir, are qqing behind an alt char. Shut. The. Hell. Up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    crimson has more nixes than us. stop qqing about a bug when you exploit it too.

That doesnt change the fact that the bug sucks and those who must use a coding error to win suck as well.
    "You do it too!" doesnt make it any better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You, sir, are qqing behind an alt char. Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Ok i have to say, Bakura rocks.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1) well that was a realy lame comeback

2)diddnt i see in another post youre only excuses are *blah blah blah we have more numbers then youre sh*ty guild full of social rejects, plz Q_Q more, it only makes me happy to see you're chimp guild feels the need to quote me cos i state the obv truth,
    btw we have pwned ur guild many more times then u think when its even numbers, ur p*ussy fa*g guild just doesnt say anything in ur GC or world chat when they kiss the floor and hide in SZ.

3) no these guilds do infact no the meaning of pvp, they have there own kos to deal with, why wud they want to just randomly go up to our guild and cause sh*t unless they are generaly a random pk guild and attack any1? please answer me cos i realllllllly want to no what **** u gota say about that, and no there not terrified of us, who do u think u are? some sort of book writer trying to tell a story of the evil crimson that have yet to actualy do ANYTHING evil...lols, trust me, when you take ur heads out of ur own asses, you will see the real problem is the rejects in pend such as youre self.

Silly Meca. When will you realize your delivery hurts me more than your actual words? Stop typing like an eleven-year old MSN ****, I'm gonna run out of Advil. :(

And lol, there are guilds that PvP other than Kylin vs Sin, LS vs Kingdom, and Pend vs Crimson? The only other guild with KoS was Mercenary, and I can't even remember the last time I saw a Merc member.
  • suweki
    suweki Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That doesnt change the fact that the bug sucks and those who must use a coding error to win suck as well.
    "You do it too!" doesnt make it any better.

So, if everyone with a pheonix sucks, does that mean all of crimson sucks?
  • Echo - Harshlands
    Echo - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    -insert smart **** remark here-

no matter how hard you try there's always someone better!

just wait, relax, calm down and play the game for fun.

to those of you in Crimson chill out >.> go outside into the sunshine please!!

staying at a cpu 23/7 is not healthy.
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There's nothing wrong on ur side free, a powerhouse guild keeping to their kos.

In all servers @ all mmorpgs players always whine about the top guilds b:chuckle the whining here is almost as bad as in RO b:shocked

PMing you.

Man this drama sounds funny and I wish I rolled something here on the pvp server. :(
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    WHHHAAAAT? Someone thinks they have a bigger ego then ME?? noways.
    Anways, why does everyone hate Crimson, there a guild, a good guild, they have not really been tested too much in PVP, seeing as all they do is zhen all day, but it will all even itself out eventually. I am probably going to be flamed for this next thing, but I think Kingdom is beggining to fail. I honestly do. Mercenary's are ****ed. They dont stand a chance in hell against BC or UNRVD. :) I'll post more when it comes to my head/when someone flames me.

PS: I'm back.
    Wonhalt
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Kingdom has more members now than when they were "failing".
  • seraly
    seraly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i bet the OP voted for Bush !
    Awwie, recruiting officer of Crimson.

alt account reason:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    repeated spamming of PW-MS and passing off incorrect info as factual

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If anyone want's to have a Bush debate, Id be willing to take the Pro side.

You start, I counter.

Let's go.
  • seraly
    seraly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    too early for that first coffeeee b:laugh
    Awwie, recruiting officer of Crimson.

alt account reason:
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    repeated spamming of PW-MS and passing off incorrect info as factual

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Maintenance, what a great timing since i only check forums once a week during this period of time.

So.. err. We all know Nova and how he is. And i think half the server has it on KoS list. BUT i think there was not such a thing as personal KoS List on PvE servers.

Yesterday morning we were grinding normally, when chox and Khaos tried to gang on Nova at fishes. Since Nova fails hard ( OMG can't even spell GTFO <3) and usually runs out of HP charm just like last night, funlolz tried to heal (Whether he knew it was from mobs or PK i got no idea) It was enough for them to fail the attempt.
    They came back and got more ppl involved into it by attacking them even before trying to attacking Nova. (chox said sorry to Suwaki for this)
    But why do i post this then?

OhNoes.jpg

Holy **** Khaos is now Crimson leader and decides to TW assault us. b:cry Imma commit suicide. Good thing BC wasn't meant to be a TW guild to start with. Whole plan was get 1~3 land get money and get out.

You'd think this ended here, but he had yet to go PK our 4Xs cuz they couldn't handle 3 ppl after saying they were gonna TW us. Cocky much?
    I was on same party, instead of helping them wipe you off more quickly for such an insult i get on your vent and ask to the time when barbapapa would log on.
    Instead chox made up a vague argument while 7~13 ppl laugh on my back after i left the vent. Disrespect much? (Pro Tip: Not all your members appreciate when you try to play bullies and **** on ppl for no reason, more when these ppl are ex-crimson and left for good reasons. Believe, they let me know in PMs every day)
    AFTER this happened chox asked me to kick Nova out of the guild of he would KoS our guild (Which he had already had since some of our lowbies confirmed it)

Last week i had already talked to barbapapa about Nova and that we wouldn't protect him in his personals KoS or if he would go out of the way and mass PK, this last could easily end up in Nova kicked without any of you telling me anything to start with as we don't allow random PKing and anything like killing several ppl for no reason is not personal KoS but random.

What i meant to say is, even Nova knows that if somebody interferes with personal KoS constantly you just add that personal KoS and let them deal with it, instead of running your mouths like que.ers and playing god on servers at early ages.

Khaos, way to go to lose all respect i had towards you. And i wonder if you even respect chox, you pulled him into this and made him try to clean up your mess.

As far as guild issues im not even concerned. This is so childish i have not even bothered to talk to barba about it. I'll just let it be for now.

See you all in next maintenance. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    roman6 wrote: »

I am American sir.

You want an American duel-off? I shall represent Crimson and we shall win.

P.S. I was not born in America!

(Start with American Idol, How I met your mother or NBA playoffs, your pick)
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL grats on being american? um...duel off? who areyou ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    LOL grats on being american? um...duel off? who areyou ?

Bro, Thank you.
    It is awesome to be American.

I am Walter, and I play as a WF on the game Perfect World International.

You are Rome.

Understand?
    Good, cool, and awesome.
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ultimate.. don't qq that much please.

story as I saw it.. and still see..

I went to fishes.. saw nova.. attacked him.. he almost got me killed.. and I fly away because I saw angeRR coming out from watter with his pet.. ofc I run :D (while funlolz healing him even tho we had an agreement that noone assists nova in pvp.. I talk to him and he said that he don't do that again)
    well.. anyways.. after that I went back to hit nova.. and then angeRR managed to kill me :)
    Ok .. I'm going back again.. this time I did AOE on nova.. but I guess suwaki got hit also.. anyways .. I pm'd him and told him that I'm sorry and if he lost doll because of it then I would have given it back. .. anyways.. I'm dead again.
    ok.. soo then I tell on guild chat that kos ppl are exp'ing. So I get Khaos to come with me.
    This time Khaos goes rambo and dies quickly.. saying that suwaki or someone else besides nova attacked him.
    After that we go together. I attack nova and so does Khaos but then I see funlolz is sleeping Khaos. I pm to him asking whats going on.. and his all "I didn't do anything".
    After that Khaos went away and I went back there.. saw suwaki flying away from fishes. And I pm'd him that im not after him but only KoS peeps.. like nova. And when @ fishes I start killing nova and guess who killed me this time.. funlolz.. and it later happend with suwaki also ..

after that im pissed off about bc and how they act and I went on little noob killing spree. I killed whole 2 ppl :D couldnt find more within that short time because my ppl told me to wait for barbapapa to say what to do next.
    anyways.. after killing those two ppl Ultimate logs in in our vent and was all screaming and angry :D
    I mean cmon.. if nova can do this to us .. kill us and noone does anything about it then you start qq when someone else does this to your guild?

As for what Ultimate said about nova never rpk :D I lol'd. Ultimate told me that nova never goes rpk :D and we were anyways kos'ing nova.
    Well.. yeah he doesn't rpk :D he just kills crimson :D
    but as for pk'ing him and why we started to pk him again in the first place..
    nova was exp'ing with angeRR(who is in crimson kos) at butterflys.. we went to kill angeRR and nova started deffending angeRR even tho they are from different guilds. And they know that if we kill angeRR then its not any of theyr business.. yet nova started attacking. We let it go for like 2-3 days. Since Nytblade pm'd me and told that his sorry and it never happens again. But as you know.. eventually patients runs out and we put nova to our personal kos. And not kos'ing the whole guild just because of one member being stupid.
  • Magus_ - Harshlands
    Magus_ - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    d33m0n101 wrote: »

I went to fishes.. saw nova.. attacked him.. he almost got me killed.. and I fly away because I saw angeRR coming out from watter with his pet.. ofc I run :D (while funlolz healing him even tho we had an agreement that noone assists nova in pvp.. I talk to him and he said that he don't do that again)
    well.. anyways.. after that I went back to hit nova.. and then angeRR managed to kill me :)
    Ok .. I'm going back again.. this time I did AOE on nova.. but I guess suwaki got hit also.. anyways .. I pm'd him and told him that I'm sorry and if he lost doll because of it then I would have given it back. .. anyways.. I'm dead again.
    ok.. soo then I tell on guild chat that kos ppl are exp'ing. So I get Khaos to come with me.
    This time Khaos goes rambo and dies quickly.. saying that suwaki or someone else besides nova attacked him.
    After that we go together. I attack nova and so does Khaos but then I see funlolz is sleeping Khaos. I pm to him asking whats going on.. and his all "I didn't do anything".
    After that Khaos went away and I went back there.. saw suwaki flying away from fishes. And I pm'd him that im not after him but only KoS peeps.. like nova. And when @ fishes I start killing nova and guess who killed me this time.. funlolz.. and it later happend with suwaki also ..

after that im pissed off about bc and how they act and I went on little noob killing spree. I killed whole 2 ppl :D couldnt find more within that short time because my ppl told me to wait for barbapapa to say what to do next.
    anyways.. after killing those two ppl Ultimate logs in in our vent and was all screaming and angry :D
    I mean cmon.. if nova can do this to us .. kill us and noone does anything about it then you start qq when someone else does this to your guild?

As for what Ultimate said about nova never rpk :D I lol'd. Ultimate told me that nova never goes rpk :D and we were anyways kos'ing nova.
    nova was exp'ing with angeRR(who is in crimson kos) at butterflys.. we went to kill angeRR and nova started deffending angeRR even tho they are from different guilds. And they know that if we kill angeRR then its not any of theyr business.. yet nova started attacking. We let it go for like 2-3 days. Since Nytblade pm'd me and told that his sorry and it never happens again. But as you know.. eventually patients runs out and we put nova to our personal kos. And not kos'ing the whole guild just because of one member being stupid.

Short Version:
    Crimson is afraid to KOS the whole BC faction and for that they says that the problem is only Nova himself.... LMAO!!!

Go Go Go PvE players!!!
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I find it so funny, I really do.

I couldn't care less but really back when you said "anger and nova were grinding and we started attacking" of course he is gonna defend me when we are grinding together and being attacked. Whats he gonna say "oh em gee like crimson are attacking i'll let you die menz". Its expected that people are gonna defend their grind party, you just make everything so serious. One stun and its like "oh my god i have to screenshot damage log, this is so serious!!1 i will have to post it on forums maybe even send it to GMs for ban random pk lollololll"

Get a grip tbh. I crash a crimson zhen and theres bloodcult members there. Of course they fight me too, its expected. I broke a kingdom zhen about a week ago and Carbon were attacking me back. If someone attacks my grind party, and if i'm on vent with them, i won't just let them die.
  • d33m0n101
    d33m0n101 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    angeRR difference bitween you and well.. most others is simple.. youre random pk'er.. others follow atleast some rules. You are solo player.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Tbh on this server I have only attacked my guild kos so far. I couldn't care less though, I would pk anyone I wanted, if I had a reason.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009

funlolz killed you? You must suck, very, very badly. All his attack skills are level 1. Full support.
    Wonhalt
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Tbh on this server I have only attacked my guild kos so far. I couldn't care less though, I would pk anyone I wanted, if I had a reason.

Who needs to RPK when you have 200 people on KoS. :3
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    angeRR difference bitween you and well.. most others is simple..
    Dealing with Crimson is very simple: give them anything they ask for and don't resist or they'll call KoS on you and anyone who helps you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~