Most Respected Faction?

Comments

• dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So you got kicked from Kylin? That explains all of these butthurt comments about us.
    1. It's called KOS for a reason, Dreamweaver is calling you. QQ with your blue name all you want there, princess.

edit: If you aren't in Sin, why you so scared that you have to hide behind a fake name? Apparently you don't like the thought of getting **** by Kylin huh? ***** ****.

all i have to say to you is...you are an idiot not one intelligent word in that entire reply or even 1 word of fact.

KOS is the most misused and overused term on this game. its a noun,verb,adjective all in one. other than that KOS is killing someone when you see them. thats not the same as stalking parts of the game so people can not complete quests ever. GMs might take that as griefing. i really dont care either way other than would be funny to have the GMs cut off all your oversized e-peens.

oh and for more proof that i have seen your guild chat/vent. seeing xulin whine repeatedly where are all our 6x there are like 17 7x but only 6 6x. (cant remember the exact numbers) i suppose for more proof i can post a screen of guild chat if that would make you happy. got a real nice one i'll add which goes to show exactly how kylin deserves no respect.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dieho, that's enough. Please take your personal grudges elsewhere, it really isn't providing anthing valuable to this discussion at this point.

That goes for anyone else who wants to jump in with their little flamethrowers and air their personal grievances by flinging accussations and screenshots around to prove how supposedly lame another person or faction is. It reflects worse upon the accuser anyway - -;
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/vasardi/1-2.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/vasardi/1-2-1.jpg

that is just how respectable kylin is. wish i would have screened more game bugs they have exploited. oh and if anyone wants to say they are just talking about it i can post screens of them actually on it killing it with a sawfly. too bad i didnt screen the 20 minute rant a few of them went on in PMs when i told them they were getting banned. trying to say they no one knew it was a bug so they wont get banned only warned.

LOL@Diabolos and eruption in PMs trying to come up with excuses
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Dieho, that's enough. Please take your personal grudges elsewhere, it really isn't providing anthing valuable to this discussion at this point.

That goes for anyone else who wants to jump in with their little flamethrowers and air their personal grievances by flinging accussations and screenshots around to prove how supposedly lame another person or faction is. It reflects worse upon the accuser anyway - -;

not a personal grudge i take nothing personally on a game. and the screens i added do provide valuable info on the respectability of kylin. everyone else will flame crimson/kingdom/pendulum already so dont need to get into anything i know about those. just adding the truth about kylin that i have found out.
  • Shadovv - Harshlands
    Shadovv - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dieho wrote: »
    not a personal grudge i take nothing personally on a game. and the screens i added do provide valuable info on the respectability of kylin. everyone else will flame crimson/kingdom/pendulum already so dont need to get into anything i know about those. just adding the truth about kylin that i have found out.

Lol, go Q.Q more
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Lol, go Q.Q more

another 13 year old failure from kylin
  • Shadovv - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    another 13 year old failure from kylin

Lol, like i said Q.Q more b:cute

I guess you are some failure from sin ^^
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Lol, like i said Q.Q more b:cute

I guess you are some failure from sin ^^

already been accused of that. read back...FAIL

btw wheres your response to your guilds bug exploitation?
  • Shadovv - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    already been accused of that. read back...FAIL

btw wheres your response to your guilds bug exploitation?

Soz I can't be bothered to read through 7 pages for you b:cuteb:cute

EDIT: What bug exploitation?
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Soz I can't be bothered to read through 7 pages for you b:cuteb:cute

EDIT: What bug exploitation?

i'll make it easy for you since you cant figure out how to look up.

1-2.jpg

1-2-1.jpg
  • Shadovv - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    i'll make it easy for you since you cant figure out how to look up.

1-2.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

Well I wasn't on the days you took these screenshots but that was just 3 people, usually if anyone suggests bugging they are quickly shot down, besides I don't know if they actually carried out the bugging of gouf or just talked about how it was possible.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dear dieho.

I guess you have some kind of a problem with Kylin, and i only can guess that you left the guild with some resentment because things didn't go your way. Just let it go and stop whining, it's depressing to see your failed attempts trying to degrade Kylin.

Kylin is a guild with about 200 members, and judging the whole guild from one or two players is just dumb.
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Well I wasn't on the days you took these screenshots but that was just 3 people, usually if anyone suggests bugging they are quickly shot down, besides I don't know if they actually carried out the bugging of gouf or just talked about how it was possible.

sigh...guess you need pictures of it actually happening for you to believe it. fine i have them.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

5.jpg

ok now where is your excuse? oh and btw your leader xulin was on this entire time.
    Dear dieho.

I guess you have some kind of a problem with Kylin, and i only can guess that you left the guild with some resentment because things didn't go your way. Just let it go and stop whining, it's depressing to see your failed attempts trying to degrade Kylin.

Kylin is a guild with about 200 members, and judging the whole guild from one or two players is just dumb.

xulin was on this entire time. not once did he or anyone else in guild say dont do it this is against the rules. all they talked about is how they can also bug fb29 with a veno. i got multiple screens of them bragging about dragging chin into anglers to kill people and many other exploits. you all have failed to come up with a valid excuse yet. do you really want me to post more screens of banable offenses that your guild has been involved in? all you have to do is give up and concede the FACT that your guild is not respectable and i have no more reason to keep on posting more proof how you are cheaters and bug exploiters.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dieho... if you're so concerned about all of these "bannable offenses" you have proof on, take it OFF of my thread and into a Ticket.

Mods have stated many a time that threads are not the place to post SS of people abusing glitches or anything of the sort. They also don't like to see people naming names out on the forums.

So I would appreciate it if you would stop NOW before this thread is locked because of your insistence on continuing a one-man crusade here.

And be more careful posting pictures, period - the first time you posted the "bug" it was someone with beer - -;
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    -DIABLOS has already been removed from the faction.
    -Please post a screenie of us luring Chin into SZ so I can remove them as well.
    -As for luring Qingzi, this is commonly done on PW-CN and neither I nor thousands of players have been banned for it in PW-CN.
    -You can't expect me and all the more experienced players in my guild to scan guildchat every 30 seconds.
    -You can't tell who is who in guild chat, who knows you might be diablos and diablo himself exploiting the bug or somebody else that gave diablos the idea.
    -More screenies of others in my guild breaking the rules would be nice.
  • Karla - Harshlands
    Karla - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think Pend is the most respectable. they can pvp well even when out numbered and out leveled. and since this is a pvp server that is kind of the point b:chuckle with enough members i can see them taking CrimDom down a bit.

Bloodcult - they have leveled up and own land. not sure about pvp skills but i don't see a lot of idiot speak in wc from them. smaller but powerful guild.

Crimson - nothing to respect. cant pvp at all unless you count 20 vs 1 and respectable pvp. raging ego 's that lack validation. they claim no random pk but a lot of thier members do it anyway.

Kingdom - same as Crimson except they are less arrogant imo. seem a little better organized than Crimson too.

Kylin - i have to agree wtih dieho somewhat here. lots of childishness in that guild. and a lot of very questionable activities. i don't see much team work going on.

Sin - seems ok so far. they have yet to really prove themselves.

Remenant - a smaller guild but everytime i see them, they seem to be having fun.

a few other smaller guild that are trying to make it. server is at least interesting.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think Pend is the most respectable. they can pvp well even when out numbered and out leveled.

They can pvp if it's a fair war, wars are not fair.
    That's why they end in sz in 99/100 of their fights, grats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Karla - Harshlands
    Karla - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They can pvp if it's a fair war, wars are not fair.
    That's why they end in sz in 99/100 of their fights, grats!

Lessie i truly love it that you make yourself look stupid. saves me the work and i love to be lazy. just look at my level on HL b:thanks

i guess you missed the part of the post that said they did well even when out leveled and out numbered? i would consider that unfair war. but then again i am talk to the fail Lessie of LC so cant expect much *shrugs*
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    -DIABLOS has already been removed from the faction.
    -Please post a screenie of us luring Chin into SZ so I can remove them as well.
    -As for luring Qingzi, this is commonly done on PW-CN and neither I nor thousands of players have been banned for it in PW-CN.
    -You can't expect me and all the more experienced players in my guild to scan guildchat every 30 seconds.
    -You can't tell who is who in guild chat, who knows you might be diablos and diablo himself exploiting the bug or somebody else that gave diablos the idea.
    -More screenies of others in my guild breaking the rules would be nice.

oh please i was in guild chat when they were all talking about it if you dont remember. as for qingzi do a search on the forum and you will see that bugging fb 29 is banable. as for chin never caught any of them doing it just bragging about it and how they killed people. caught a few trying when i saw them saying they were going to do it in guild chat but they died before getting it there. as for diabolos he probably already got banned since i sent in ticket for that after it happened. i'll look through and see what i got on your guild and pm you links to ones that no one can defend themselves from. not going to post them all on open forum already enough to make my point has been done. if i find any we will see if you hold true to your word and remove them. then maybe i'll start to have some respect for at least 1 person in your guild.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think Pend is the most respectable. they can pvp well even when out numbered and out leveled. and since this is a pvp server that is kind of the point b:chuckle with enough members i can see them taking CrimDom down a bit.

Bloodcult - they have leveled up and own land. not sure about pvp skills but i don't see a lot of idiot speak in wc from them. smaller but powerful guild.

Crimson - nothing to respect. cant pvp at all unless you count 20 vs 1 and respectable pvp. raging ego 's that lack validation. they claim no random pk but a lot of thier members do it anyway.

Kingdom - same as Crimson except they are less arrogant imo. seem a little better organized than Crimson too.

Kylin - i have to agree wtih dieho somewhat here. lots of childishness in that guild. and a lot of very questionable activities. i don't see much team work going on.

Sin - seems ok so far. they have yet to really prove themselves.

Remenant - a smaller guild but everytime i see them, they seem to be having fun.

a few other smaller guild that are trying to make it. server is at least interesting.

What a productive and third party unbiased evaluation of the Harshlands server.

You sir, have a gift.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    ^ LOL b:chuckle
    i guess you missed the part of the post that said they did well even when out leveled and out numbered? i would consider that unfair war. but then again i am talk to the fail Lessie of LC so cant expect much *shrugs*
    They do well even, which is rare since no war is even/fair.
    If they do so well when outnumbered/outlvled why are they always in sz? I'd expect to see these uber pro people out of sz more often and their nick shouldnt be sz heroes b:chuckle
    I care a lot bout LC rep, oh my !

Try harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• dieho
    edited April 2009
    ^ LOL b:chuckle

They do well even, which is rare since no war is even/fair.
    If they do so well when outnumbered/outlvled why are they always in sz? I'd expect to see these uber pro people out of sz more often and their nick shouldnt be sz heroes b:chuckle
    I care a lot bout LC rep, oh my !

Try harder.

not sure about everyone else but i see a lot more crimson/kingdom in sz when fighting pendulum. and as for the nick...maybe it should be crimdom killers since they kill 10x more of you than you kill of them. when you all fight all we see is 10 crimdom back to town then 1 pendulum then 10 more crimdom over and over til 80 people show to fight 10. you like to talk tough about them sitting in sz then but who gets their **** handed to them repeatedly for 20 minutes first?

i personally have no respect for crimson and very little for kingdom. i have a lot of respect for pendulum for going against the numbers and still killing them all until its insane outnumbering.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    not sure about everyone else but i see a lot more crimson/kingdom in sz when fighting pendulum. and as for the nick...maybe it should be crimdom killers since they kill 10x more of you than you kill of them.
    You sure miss a lot of the fights then.
    Btw in a war of guild with 20 members vs 200 members of course the 20 will kill more, duh?
    when you all fight all we see is 10 crimdom back to town then 1 pendulum then 10 more crimdom over and over til 80 people show to fight 10. you like to talk tough about them sitting in sz then but who gets their **** handed to them repeatedly for 20 minutes first?
    All I see is 10 pend hiding in sz everytime crimdom are around rofl
    i personally have no respect for crimson and very little for kingdom.
    We care about your respect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited April 2009
    not sure about everyone else but i see a lot more crimson/kingdom in sz when fighting pendulum. and as for the nick...maybe it should be crimdom killers since they kill 10x more of you than you kill of them. when you all fight all we see is 10 crimdom back to town then 1 pendulum then 10 more crimdom over and over til 80 people show to fight 10. you like to talk tough about them sitting in sz then but who gets their **** handed to them repeatedly for 20 minutes first?

i personally have no respect for crimson and very little for kingdom. i have a lot of respect for pendulum for going against the numbers and still killing them all until its insane outnumbering.

Damn straight

That's why in today's relatively even TW as far as numbers, Pend is gonna lay the ****ing smackdown on Crimson.

****, if it ain't close with Crimdon what chance does Crimson have?

THIS IS GONNA BE ONE THE MOST TOTALLY AWESOME ONE SIDED TW'S IN EXISTENCE.
    MORESO THEN MERC VS TITANS X 100

I can't wait. b:pleased

Cmon Pend, talk your smack now.

You know your gonna win based off everything you've posted about Crimdon.
    Don't be afraid, hammer them now and thrive later.

BE A MAN, HELP ME OUT IN PIMPING YOUR CLAN DAWGS.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Damn straight

That's why in today's relatively even TW as far as numbers, Pend is gonna lay the ****ing smackdown on Crimson.

****, if it ain't close with Crimdon what chance does Crimson have?

THIS IS GONNA BE ONE THE MOST TOTALLY AWESOME ONE SIDED TW'S IN EXISTENCE.
    MORESO THEN MERC VS TITANS X 100

I can't wait. b:pleased

Cmon Pend, talk your smack now.

You know your gonna win based off everything you've posted about Crimdon.
    Don't be afraid, hammer them now and thrive later.

BE A MAN, HELP ME OUT IN PIMPING YOUR CLAN DAWGS.
    You are a prime example of what I posted earlier. I expect to see you join the next #1 guild when crimson eventually falls apart.
    edited April 2009
    You are a prime example of what I posted earlier. I expect to see you join the next #1 guild when crimson eventually falls apart.

Nice generalization.
    I hope it makes you feel better.

You know nothing about me, and yet because I question your unbelievably flawed logic, you put me into this category with no proof or reason to get off the hook from responding. From actually doing something measurable.
    Sad, sad, sad.

But hey, it let's you keep your delusions of granger.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice generalization.

You know nothing about me, and yet because I question your unbelievably flawed logic, you put me into this category with no proof or reason to get off the hook from responding. From actually doing something measurable.
    Sad, sad, sad.

Keep up the good work.

Ok so why have I never seen you in a pvp fight? You sure like to talk like you destroy us all the time. Please.. lets 1v1
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    You sure like to talk like you destroy us all the time

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited April 2009
    Ok so why have I never seen you in a pvp fight? You sure like to talk like you destroy us all the time. Please.. lets 1v1

1v1 DotA, sure.

I've already said that I just started this server 3 weeks ago and I'm sub level 70. I am not ****.

Guess you can't read effectively either though.

Either that or you read fastidiously.
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Nice generalization.

Sad, sad, sad.

Keep up the good work.

learn to spell grandeur dumb ****. just makes you look stupid.