Most Respected Faction?

Options
124»

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I've already said that I just started this server 3 weeks ago and I'm sub level 70.

Then why are you talking like you know anything. Go back to grinding tbh.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dieho wrote: »
    learn to spell grandeur dumb ****. just makes you look stupid.

Grammar **** too? funny.
    Coz pointing out grammar mistakes when you cant refute something is the way to go b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Grammar **** too? funny.
    Coz pointing out grammar mistakes when you cant refute something is the way to go b:kiss

Spamming bears and posting mindless troll-bait is just as good amirite?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just as good as posting excuses and theory victories b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Pend rolled in 12 mins according to wc? wasnt the mob record @ 14 mins?

And the excuses are:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• detrimentalist
    detrimentalist Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    grammar **** Too? Funny.
    Coz Pointing Out Grammar Mistakes When You Cant Refute Something Is The Way To Go B:kiss

It's Spelling Not Grammar Lol
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Spamming bears and posting mindless troll-bait is just as good amirite?

u also have like 791 posts to, must mean ur a forum troll to right? that posts mindless babble and comes out with nonesence.

also apparantly, pends excuse for losing was *Crimson had a master plan*
    hmm.....
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    shhhh barba(meca is just an alt according to pendulum) you're one of my secondary personalities, you're not supposed to go agaisnt the main one b:beatup coz if his post is a trolling one then so is mine QQ

Crimson has a master plan, they r taking over the server.
    We must band together agaisnt this menace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    u also have like 791 posts to, must mean ur a forum troll to right? that posts mindless babble and comes out with nonesence.

also apparantly, pends excuse for losing was *Crimson had a master plan*
    hmm.....

ive been posting since september ;_;. Troll != post count. Most of my posts are advice to people in other sections, believe it or not o.o
  • Onev - Harshlands
    Onev - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ive been posting since september ;_;. Troll != post count. Most of my posts are advice to people in other sections, believe it or not o.o

I guess his way of helping others would be saying " OH MY GOD <insert faction here> is taking over the server, let's all UNITE AND TAKE EM DOWN!!"
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I guess his way of helping others would be saying " OH MY GOD <insert faction here> is taking over the server, let's all UNITE AND TAKE EM DOWN!!"

I dont think a CQ member would say that b:surrender
  • Onev - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont think a CQ member would say that b:surrender

Wow you response fast. Must be really good with your hands and multitasking.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow you response fast. Must be really good with your hands and multitasking.

I responded within 8 min of yours
    wasnt tooooo fast
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i think Pend is the most respectable. they can pvp well even when out numbered and out leveled. and since this is a pvp server that is kind of the point b:chuckle with enough members i can see them taking CrimDom down a bit.

Bloodcult - they have leveled up and own land. not sure about pvp skills but i don't see a lot of idiot speak in wc from them. smaller but powerful guild.

Crimson - nothing to respect. cant pvp at all unless you count 20 vs 1 and respectable pvp. raging ego 's that lack validation. they claim no random pk but a lot of thier members do it anyway.

Kingdom - same as Crimson except they are less arrogant imo. seem a little better organized than Crimson too.

Kylin - i have to agree wtih dieho somewhat here. lots of childishness in that guild. and a lot of very questionable activities. i don't see much team work going on.

Sin - seems ok so far. they have yet to really prove themselves.

Remenant - a smaller guild but everytime i see them, they seem to be having fun.

a few other smaller guild that are trying to make it. server is at least interesting.

Thank you, Karla, this was the kind of thing I was hoping for :)

*Edit* BTW, this is Pemarkre's Main ^x^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Yeah +1 to everything Karla said. Summed up perfectly. :p
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Moar QQ bout crimson please, why did it stop b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Lareish - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh no, QQ shortage on my thread!

Waitaminute...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Karla - Harshlands
    Karla - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nice to see Lessie still here attempting to troll. i guess you must be a member of Crimson. which is probably not very good PR for them.

i think that the guild that will hold together the best is going to be the one with that keeps thier guild a tight group and enforces thier policies.

my fav at the moment for keeping a tight group is actually Kingdom. i think that Icon has actually done a really great job at keeping his members a team and not letting to much trash talking going on.

my server personal fav is still Pendelum. and yes Lessie i have watched a lot of fights between Crimson and Pend. and Crimson is really lacking in PVP skills imo. i see a lot Crimson hiding in sz until it is 10 vs 1. and sadly that is not an inflated number.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    my server personal fav is still Pendelum. and yes Lessie i have watched a lot of fights between Crimson and Pend. and Crimson is really lacking in PVP skills imo. i see a lot Crimson hiding in sz until it is 10 vs 1. and sadly that is not an inflated number.

in other words, if its 4 crimson VS 1 but for some *magical reason* we cant beat this amazing pvper that can win 4v1, we call for somemore ppl untill maby 10v1, then we pk?
    yea stop bullsh!ting plz, the Q_Q only makes pend seem more increasingly sad.

now onto a logical term, there is 4 pend vs 2 crimson and they both get pked and in SZ, its obvious that they wont be able to win so they decide to be smart and not retar*ded and go out and commit suicide even more so pendnoobs think there the *pro pvpers*, so crimson calls for help as u wud do, the same with any guild and no denying it, so a random number comes up and its now 10v4, pend get rolled to SZ and crimson wins.

if you think are numbers are unfair, then do something about it, stop using that same now realy lame excuse thats been used 10 million times, *crimson has more people then us blah blah*, either dont attempt to pk us at all, or face the fact that youre SZ heroes are never gonna win.
  • Onev - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

Hah, let's see if the outake changes when you are 30.

For now, I hope the forums entertain your statistics for the server.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hee hee, yes, I'm a squisy newbie mage :) I both dread and look forward to turning white-named, to be honest, because I'm well aware of what I'm about to be in for. I'm just not sure of my squishing frequency at this point yet XD I like challenges, though, so this should provide me plenty of that for, oh, something like the next 40+ levels >.>

Lets watch and see if I run back to the Veno when I level too slowly because I can't go anywhere without a hand to hold, eh? XD I'm here to have fun, so I'll still be playing as Cleric and Veno from time to time, but I hope to be using my Mage at endgame :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Onev - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hee hee, yes, I'm a squisy newbie mage :) I both dread and look forward to turning white-named, to be honest, because I'm well aware of what I'm about to be in for. I'm just not sure of my squishing frequency at this point yet XD I like challenges, though, so this should provide me plenty of that for, oh, something like the next 40+ levels >.>

Lets watch and see if I run back to the Veno when I level too slowly because I can't go anywhere without a hand to hold, eh? XD I'm here to have fun, so I'll still be playing as Cleric and Veno from time to time, but I hope to be using my Mage at endgame :)

Actually I am not a WB/WF but I will give you your joy for that moment.

I wish you good luck.
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    *laughs* I meant my Veno character, Pemarkre. She's the one I started on :) The OP of this thread - it's just an inactive avatar now so I started posting on my Main instead. Most decidedly easier to play than my Wizard, especially when it comes to soloing things. But that's kind of why I switched to another class, it was a little too easy :(

And thanks for the wishes of luck. I definitely have more need for them as a wizard :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would say that I respect LastStand for taking on the 2 biggest of the server(with the help of pendullumb:laugh) nd not breaking...but i also respect Pendullum for having huge balls...I would also respect crimson for their good organization as a guild...i would also resp...well i respect alot of guildb:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would say that I respect LastStand for taking on the 2 biggest of the server(with the help of pendullumb:laugh) nd not breaking...but i also respect Pendullum for having huge balls...I would also respect crimson for their good organization as a guild...i would also resp...well i respect alot of guildb:laugh

Personal opinion, Kingdom is more organized than Crimson.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Personal opinion, Kingdom is more organized than Crimson.

Is it just me, or ever since kingdom broke off the pendulum KoS you've been deep throating them Terra Patrick style? Ease up a little...we get it.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No we aren't. lol

Personally I think the greater half of both guilds are still worthless in PvP. The difference between the two is when Kingdom brings their cards to the table I have to start trying, where as when Crimson pulls 15 more people in nothing changes.

Kingdom really just is more organized, and I've been saying this all along.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe kingdom rolls'em in 13 mins, come on crim I want 10 mins next tw!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Karla - Harshlands
    Karla - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    update on respectable guilds:

BloodCult is a force to be reckoned with. high levels and pretty decent players. they don't seem to mess around with a lot of trash talking. helpful guild with FB's. potential to be the most respected guild on the server.

Kingdom seems to be racing right along with good team work and hard leveling. helps each other with getting HH.

Pendelum seems to be gaining members. one thing that i have to respect them for is not having any fear. and before Lessie calls them sz heros, you dont get bright red from sitting in the sz b:laugh

Sin coming along and gaining some new members. maybe combined with Remenant?

Kylin if the ss of Elixlir in "best veno" thread is true then i will have to totally remove Kylin from any list involving respect. that a director/marshal of a guild is making irl threats to other players is pretty fail. officers represent the guild and if this is an example of how the guild behaves, then i can't say they deserve any respect at all. PW is a game and shouldn't bring you to making threats to harm others irl.

Crimson i see so much hatred towards Crimson but i am unsure as to how much is jealousy. i haven't had much interaction with any of them personally except for Rein and he was really nice. they still come off as very arrogant.

LastStand i dont know much about this guild at all.

UnRivaled dont know much about them

i am guildless so i keep checking this thread to see what guild to aim for when i grow up. b:thanks Huggles looks like a very promising guild.
  • Zosai - Harshlands
    Zosai - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think kylin is the best because Evoker is in it :P ( or was idk) and i chat with the members all the time hehe.b:chuckle
    no im not sucking up to evoker, he doesnt use forums (i think?)
    Evoker pks without reason and its like a real PvP server should b. any1 agree?