Most Respected Faction?

Options

Comments

• Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That's rather humorous Allure. Guess there must be 2 players named SnakeEater on this server because I killed a SnakeEater from LastStand not too long ago, yet you're saying that he isn't from LastStand.....something strange going on here.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I WANNA JOIN PEND TOO!! Do you accept lvl 1 nubs? b:kiss
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That's rather humorous Allure. Guess there must be 2 players named SnakeEater on this server because I killed a SnakeEater from LastStand not too long ago, yet you're saying that he isn't from LastStand.....something strange going on here.
    Apparently there are two, because SnakeEater is talking in guild chat right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Who am I on LC then? Oh wait I didn't play LC.

didnt mention your name did i? dont know for sure if you sold an account or not. others i have screens of them admitting it multiple times.

only thing i have to say about you personally is you must have hit on cutieeyes before finding out it was a guy. you sure seem to have a hardon for him. must have been a blow to your manhood to find out you were hitting on a guy. now you trying to prove you are a real man by pking repeatedly.

oh and its kind of sad that you have to tell your guild that they have to all do a boss check every day to make sure no one in SIN can ever do any of their boss quests. oh forgot also telling your guild you will pay them for SIN pks. still think i have never been in your guild?

btw i wonder if that falls under the category of griefing to try to cut off a group from ever being able to finish their quests?

@pemarke this is on topic. shows that kylin is far from a respectable guild. i made my point i'll leave it at that.
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Rome
    Tado
    Zin
    angeRR
    Dejavu
    Skeptical
    Ruby
    THC
    Faildom
    SnakeEater
    ApocalypZ
    Sinner

All joined this week. None are from LastStand. Care for me to list more? :3

damn i feel sorry for you with that idiot in there. he is painful to listen to.
  • Jjtc - Sanctuary
    Jjtc - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    aren't you that mage in Sin ( Vexion , Verzion or somthing like that?)
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dieho wrote: »
    hmmm lets see who sold their account on LC? for starters you did you pompous little ****. got screenshots of you talking about it over and over. elixer did got screens of him admitting it so he could buy herc/nix. i could go on and on but doesnt matter your admissions were emailed to GMs but guess they dont care.

i wonder how many 15 year olds can magically come up with $400 when the server opens but then say they dont cash shop and be begging people to sell them gold? interesting isnt it?

everyone who has quit kylin was probably sick of all the crying and whining when you kids dont get your way.

oh wait what? say that again? who sold their account? please list them all please>< omg>< im scared><.....

are you really in middle school? because you are the only one who keep calling others "kid"...so how old are you? 20? 25? rofl?...thats pretty young....

magically come up with $400 when i used to WC against BLT all day by myself non-stop 1hr+?.....are you QQing about how poor you are? its ok....

maybe when you get your real account here..and talk, oh wait, you are in Sin, you are scared
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    twice your age. go sell another account and reroll. hell you have basically admitted it all over the forums already. saying that its not you on LC anymore. epic fail idiot. or should i say MD.

epic fail idiot whos the real idiot...

so admitted=fact...alrite

i admitted myself i think you are failure who doesnt know anything, but you act like you are good, and post random opinion which is useless....

when i play china/taiwan server...you still play around little game called Maplestory?....when i level9x....MY server wasnt even out, maybe you should stfu here and stop acting like you are good please?
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    didnt mention your name did i? dont know for sure if you sold an account or not. others i have screens of them admitting it multiple times.

only thing i have to say about you personally is you must have hit on cutieeyes before finding out it was a guy. you sure seem to have a hardon for him. must have been a blow to your manhood to find out you were hitting on a guy. now you trying to prove you are a real man by pking repeatedly.

oh and its kind of sad that you have to tell your guild that they have to all do a boss check every day to make sure no one in SIN can ever do any of their boss quests. oh forgot also telling your guild you will pay them for SIN pks. still think i have never been in your guild?

btw i wonder if that falls under the category of griefing to try to cut off a group from ever being able to finish their quests?

@pemarke this is on topic. shows that kylin is far from a respectable guild. i made my point i'll leave it at that.

sure leave it at here, you shouldnt post at the first place anyway rofl...

this post feel like QQing post? btw most of Sin pk in SP and they brag about "omg we are so good, we just prove that we are good at pk"...are you fking kidding me? rofl.....

talk about pk after lvl90+ please....w/o lvl90, classes are not balance at all....but Sin needs to level faster tho instead of recruiting higher level players for help....
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    aren't you that mage in Sin ( Vexion , Verzion or somthing like that?)

hes someone from Sin most likely....b:byeim done on forum....

bunch of people act like pro and talking shet just because they were level100 around in MY server or w/e other server......

when china/taiwan server PVP ave level is about 120/110+b:shocked

stop QQing about KOS, stop QQing about money, stop QQing about game system, stop QQing about no-life or w/e....stfu...and go leveling or quit this game---->for people who QQ about everything
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Uhh... gtfo Permarke's thread?b:bye
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would like to hear from everyone about factions that impress them, with their actions, with their goals, with their achievements, with their individual members. I've been reading the forums for weeks now, and this one for our native Harshlands has been a bit of a downer, since just about everything has been devolving into a round robin of complaints and bashing.

So... I'd like to have something more positive to look forward to when I lurk on my work breaks. Tell me about your faction's awesomosity, or one that you've interracted with and come away with a positive opinon of them :) (And please, I'm not looking for Awesomosity in the sense of "OMG we so pwnd ___ because they are a bunch of ___." That... doesn't sound flattering to either faction XD)

For the record, I belong to a faction already, and am quite happy there and will be remaining loyal to it. Most of you probably haven't heard of it yet as we are landless... but that's only for the time being ^x^

I just have this insatiable curiosity to me, and wish to feed it with all things PWI and Harshlands. I am, perhaps, a mite obsessed... And my current obsessive focus has fixed itself upon the politics and legends of our server ^x^

respect all the guild beside QQer
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dude Wtf? Use the edit button... Holy ****...
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Why do Jeffrey's posts have to be so painful to read?
  • dieho
    edited April 2009
    Options
    oh wait what? say that again? who sold their account? please list them all please>< omg>< im scared><.....

are you really in middle school? because you are the only one who keep calling others "kid"...so how old are you? 20? 25? rofl?...thats pretty young....

magically come up with $400 when i used to WC against BLT all day by myself non-stop 1hr+?.....are you QQing about how poor you are? its ok....

maybe when you get your real account here..and talk, oh wait, you are in Sin, you are scared

damn you are stupid or just cant read. $400=elixer for herc/nix. who said 20 or 25 i said twice your age. not in that noob guild sin. dunno where you got that from.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    stop QQing about KOS, stop QQing about money, stop QQing about game system, stop QQing about no-life or w/e....stfu...and go leveling or quit this game---->for people who QQ about everything

- -; And I will leave it at that. (Directed back at the person quoted, just to be clear.)
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I really respect Crimdom for bringing 4 times as many people then the enemy to a fight. Thats totally pro.
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I really respect Crimdom for bringing 4 times as many people then the enemy to a fight. Thats totally pro.

^ What this guy said.
  • Dream - Harshlands
    Dream - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

1. btw i wonder if that falls under the category of griefing to try to cut off a group from ever being able to finish their quests?

So you got kicked from Kylin? That explains all of these butthurt comments about us.
    1. It's called KOS for a reason, Dreamweaver is calling you. QQ with your blue name all you want there, princess.

edit: If you aren't in Sin, why you so scared that you have to hide behind a fake name? Apparently you don't like the thought of getting **** by Kylin huh? ***** ****.
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow i can't believe the huge amount of hate towards Kingdom and Crimson. Seems to me like hate based on the fact that their two strong guilds because we made an alliance, and contrary to what everyone may think although we are allies we function independently. No one is preventing other factions from making alliances it's about tactics. Not like it matters anyways as u talk **** we keep getting stronger but still I can't believe how much hate you guys have for us.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow i can't believe the huge amount of hate towards Kingdom and Crimson. Seems to me like hate based on the fact that their two strong guilds because we made an alliance, and contrary to what everyone may think although we are allies we function independently. No one is preventing other factions from making alliances it's about tactics. Not like it matters anyways as u talk **** we keep getting stronger but still I can't believe how much hate you guys have for us.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u24/FUNKERIFIC/Your_an_idiot.jpg?t=1240030992
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    How about you try being a little more mature, that just shows your level of stupidity. Offensive remarks don't prove any points. But w.e makes you feel better I guess not like I care.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    How about you try being a little more mature, that just shows your level of stupidity. Offensive remarks don't prove any points. But w.e makes you feel better I guess not like I care.

not to make you rage even more but......sounds like you do care
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    not to make you rage even more but......sounds like you do care

Then ill end it here. Have a nice life. b:bye
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Then ill end it here. Have a nice life. b:bye

byeeeeeeee
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'd prefer to see less random name calling just because people are in different factions and have different viewpoints, but I'm sure I'm not going to be heard here.

The main complaint I've seen against Crimson and Kingdom is that, since they have large numbers, they tend to *call on* those large numbers when PvP involving their members breaks out somewhere.

All factions do they same. Available members go to the site of the PvP when they hear a holler "____ name/____ guild is PKing me!" in Faction Chat.

In Crimson & Kingdom's case, it just ends up a little excessive because they outnumber the other guilds. So it becomes rather disadvantageous to the smaller ones. And leads to... certain impressions. To blow off steam, smaller guilds will bring up the "well you needed x^2 to beat our x," just like the winning guild will be going "Oh yeah we rock, rolled them to SZ!"

Suck it up and expect them to say that when you win with lopsided numbers, honestly. Just as the smaller guilds need to suck it up and realize that calling up reinforcements is a valid tactic.

So, the complaint boils down to this: They use their assets (greater numbers) against smaller guilds. Just as Venos use their Nix assets against others, and Archers use their mad sniping skills too. Everyone has different advantages. Everyone has different disadvantages. Complaining isn't going to change that and neither is name-calling. Just find a way to thwart the advantages, or alleviate them by building up your own.

I don't expect us all to get along. But it would be nice to see a little more strategy and planning instead of running and wailing ;)
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

• Raitei - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'd prefer to see less random name calling just because people are in different factions and have different viewpoints, but I'm sure I'm not going to be heard here.

The main complaint I've seen against Crimson and Kingdom is that, since they have large numbers, they tend to *call on* those large numbers when PvP involving their members breaks out somewhere.

All factions do they same. Available members go to the site of the PvP when they hear a holler "____ name/____ guild is PKing me!" in Faction Chat.

In Crimson & Kingdom's case, it just ends up a little excessive because they outnumber the other guilds. So it becomes rather disadvantageous to the smaller ones. And leads to... certain impressions. To blow off steam, smaller guilds will bring up the "well you needed x^2 to beat our x," just like the winning guild will be going "Oh yeah we rock, rolled them to SZ!"

Suck it up and expect them to say that when you win with lopsided numbers, honestly. Just as the smaller guilds need to suck it up and realize that calling up reinforcements is a valid tactic.

So, the complaint boils down to this: They use their assets (greater numbers) against smaller guilds. Just as Venos use their Nix assets against others, and Archers use their mad sniping skills too. Everyone has different advantages. Everyone has different disadvantages. Complaining isn't going to change that and neither is name-calling. Just find a way to thwart the advantages, or alleviate them by building up your own.

I don't expect us all to get along. But it would be nice to see a little more strategy and planning instead of running and wailing ;)

That's not the main reason why big numbers gather at a pk fest. Yes definitely when you see a call for help in GC a couple of ppl will go but the main reason is because people simply want to pk when they get a chance. They don't go to try and overwhelm the other faction they just go mainly for personal reasons. To have a little "pvp fun" and get away from all the grinding and questing.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I didn't go so far as to state motives for answering the PK call but yeah, I'm sure there's people like that as well. Some will want to defend, some will just want the chance to attack. And some probably just want to go and roast marshmallows over the pretty red names when they fall down.

My point was that when someone mentions "there's a PK on me/us over here", Crimson and Kingdom have more people that will hear that call, and thus respond. Most of the members aren't going to be consulting each other to take count of how many people will go, they just GO. And end up outnumbering whatever group caught their attention. Ouchies for that group aren't guaranteed, but become increasingly likely as more Crimson/Kingdom members find out about the little PK event.

And thus we have the problem: People don't like getting beat up. They will soothe their egos with the fact that they were beat up by greater numbers and had lousy odds. But the winner's ego will be pricked when the defeated bring up those unbalanced odds to the rest of the public, because it tarnishes their win.

• Raitei - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I didn't go so far as to state motives for answering the PK call but yeah, I'm sure there's people like that as well. Some will want to defend, some will just want the chance to attack. And some probably just want to go and roast marshmallows over the pretty red names when they fall down.

My point was that when someone mentions "there's a PK on me/us over here", Crimson and Kingdom have more people that will hear that call, and thus respond. Most of the members aren't going to be consulting each other to take count of how many people will go, they just GO. And end up outnumbering whatever group caught their attention. Ouchies for that group aren't guaranteed, but become increasingly likely as more Crimson/Kingdom members find out about the little PK event.

And thus we have the problem: People don't like getting beat up. They will soothe their egos with the fact that they were beat up by greater numbers and had lousy odds. But the winner's ego will be pricked when the defeated bring up those unbalanced odds to the rest of the public, because it tarnishes their win.

It can't be helped people will always complain about something. Fact is Kingdom was prepared for this new server since plans were made before it opened and a lot of ppl in it know each other from LC. In this case people are blindly complaining about numbers and alliances because they cant accept the fact that they weren't as prepared as Kingdom and Crimson were. We had our objectives and plans clear from the start. The hopes and dreams some people had for this new server might seem hard to achieve now because of these two big powers but both in real life or games that's what always happens, someone's dreams and ambitions will end up trampling over others.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Haha. Crimdom is The Establishment! Therefore people will Rail Against Them!

Such is the way of things, especially in our culture here in the US, which, I believe, makes up the bulk of the player base.

So of course there will be wailing, complaining, flaming, bickering, and all kinds of trolling whatnot, for humanity is always a thing in conflict with itself. Whee!

But isn't that why we're on a PvP server? b:victory Conflict can bring out the best and worst in us. Just please excuse me while I sweep the Worst out of the thread here.... Because I like seeing a little deeper than the dust and grime that sits on the surface of things, and there are plenty of microscopes on that in the other threads. (Likewise, I like to look past the shine on the surface, to see if it holds up at deeper levels too.)