EGiFZ

Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Why did a GM tell everyone to hail lord EGiFZ on the system messages?
We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
(Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
Post edited by Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Why did a GM tell everyone to hail lord EGiFZ on the system messages?

No tellin what the **** going on in that office. <_<
  • rosiejess
    rosiejess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No tellin what the **** going on in that office. <_<

LMAO....Quoted for Truth!! b:victory

Although to be a fly on the wall would be interesting...........hmmmmmmm

*shifts into fly mode*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://classyguild.com
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    My company would like to invest some $25,000 for advertisement on PWI system messages. Please send me a message for further negotiations. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I remember seeing that name brought up in the Forums yesterday. Someone hailed them for doing a giveaway of their own after the Easter event. Though I'm not sure if they gave away game items or just cake/cookies, judging from another user's post.
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    After the patch, GM Kantorek was on top of one of the buildings in Arch, dueling people and chatting in general. EGiFZ was there too. I'm not sure what exactly triggered the GM announcement, but there was a lot of silly stuff going on up there.

Kantorek didn't have any jewelry items equipped, and I think EGiFZ gave him something after he lost a duel. When I inspected him shortly after the announcement, he was sporting a low-level necklace. Maybe one of them will drop by and say for sure.
  • RoughTongue - Heavens Tear
    RoughTongue - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Usually they happen around RpgRadioStorm.com events, but EGiFZ does random stuff too. Whats with all the complaints? This is stuff he goes out and farms on his own and crafts on his own too. So whats with all the complaints?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Get your helmets ready
  • Jayehunz - Heavens Tear
    Jayehunz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Usually they happen around RpgRadioStorm.com events, but EGiFZ does random stuff too. Whats with all the complaints? This is stuff he goes out and farms on his own and crafts on his own too. So whats with all the complaints?
    I haven't seen anyone complaining in this thread. Maybe you're a bit too sensitive?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    After the patch, GM Kantorek was on top of one of the buildings in Arch, dueling people and chatting in general. EGiFZ was there too. I'm not sure what exactly triggered the GM announcement, but there was a lot of silly stuff going on up there.

Kantorek didn't have any jewelry items equipped, and I think EGiFZ gave him something after he lost a duel. When I inspected him shortly after the announcement, he was sporting a low-level necklace. Maybe one of them will drop by and say for sure.

Nope. He did not give me anything. I was just giving him a shout out for all the nice things he has been doing out of his own pocket that's all.

"All hail EGiFZ, a true knight in these dark times!"
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • RoughTongue - Heavens Tear
    RoughTongue - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Forums always seem to make people seem like they are attacking, and perhaps I am a bit overprotective of my listeners, so I jumped the gun a little then sorry.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Get your helmets ready
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone say da word EGiFZ?
    b:chuckle

Hi everyone!
    b:pleased

Yes it's me in person, well' kinda! So, I see someone asked a question in the forums here. Why I was given a shout-out! Hmn...

You see' I am a "Professional Gamer" in real life, and I enjoy a great game' amongst dedicated players such as yourselves. I also like to play hard and sleep well, when I can afford the extra hours for such luxury that us P.G.'s do not have. Thus, I enjoy helping those that cannot acquire; cake, pie, and cookies.

I hold my very own' event giveaways, "almost every weekend or at times during and after each holiday or special events", that either P.W.I. and/or R.P.G. announce their own!

I have no ties within, nor' do I work or trade with, anyone associated within or outside of this Gaming community. For the record of note: Everything I acquire is from my own game play and experience of 25 years of gaming.

Yes I said the big (25), hehe...

P.S.
    Confucius says, "When in doubt, eat moe' pie".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Latte - Heavens Tear
    Latte - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Is there a EGiFZ-fanclub? b:victory
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wanna be a pro gamer, where do i sign up? b:chuckle
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Shout out to EGiFZ! I wanna be in the fan club too! Where's your myspace/facebook yo? b:pleasedb:victory
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I haven't seen anyone complaining in this thread. Maybe you're a bit too sensitive?

We heard the other day in the station chat room that people in-game complained about EGiFZ's generosity. So EGiFZ told us he won't give out free stuff anymore. So I'm assuming this is RoughTongue's reply to that. Besides does it matter if a GM mentioned a player? I've seen it done before. I don't feel it's necessary to make a thread about it. Shout out to RoughTongue! b:victory
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    We heard the other day in the station chat room that people in-game complained about EGiFZ's generosity. So EGiFZ told us he won't give out free stuff anymore. So I'm assuming this is RoughTongue's reply to that. Besides does it matter if a GM mentioned a player? I've seen it done before. I don't feel it's necessary to make a thread about it. Shout out to RoughTongue! b:victory

There is only one reason to complain about a player giving out free stuff. If you are the person trying to get rich off of selling things and he is giving them out free.

Well too bad, a nice player comes before your greed. (not talking about the person I quoted)
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Hmn..Did I hear da word "Fan Club"..

You know' I have never thought of an exclusive' "Fan Club", until someone mentioned it here, and got quoted on it!
    b:thanks

I will think about it!

P.S.
    Confucius says, "Easy said, Easy done".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cringer - Heavens Tear
    Cringer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Would like to take the time to say thank you EGiFZ for hosting events and helping out players. EGiFZ truly does this out of his own pocket, he farms alot and along the way helps others complete their quests when he can. He does not have to do this at all and just go on his merry way to do his own thing but he doesn't. It's been an honor to truly meet EGiFZ and without a doubt in my mind one of the most giving heart person i have met in PWI. b:thanks

b:kiss OHHH can i join the EGiFZ fan club pretty plzzz
    Cringer (Female Barb)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maverick (Marshal)

One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness
  • Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear
    Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i might think about joining said fan club.b:pleased

P.S.
    Confucius also said "I did it for the lulz" b:cute
    4x veno - dragnbabe
    4x poleblade bm - dragnbaby
    faction: Odinblade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day...
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is the first thread I made without getting flamed and abused at =D
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is the first thread I made without getting flamed and abused at =D

*Quickly hides flamethrower and bat* Err---Gratz b:chuckle
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There is only one reason to complain about a player giving out free stuff. If you are the person trying to get rich off of selling things and he is giving them out free.

Well too bad, a nice player comes before your greed. (not talking about the person I quoted)

Except one of efigz big free giveaways was having his friend set up shop and then getting people to buy all the stock out first for a chance to win some money,and the shop was worth well over what efigz was giving away at the end...so free isn't what i'd call it.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Latte - Heavens Tear
    Latte - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think he's got the right to make up the rules for his giveaway. His game, his rules...

Oh and EGiFZ,
    The piggies i adoped from you , ran away b:cry
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Would like to take the time to say thank you EGiFZ for hosting events and helping out players. EGiFZ truly does this out of his own pocket, he farms alot and along the way helps others complete their quests when he can. He does not have to do this at all and just go on his merry way to do his own thing but he doesn't. It's been an honor to truly meet EGiFZ and without a doubt in my mind one of the most giving heart person i have met in PWI. b:thanks

b:kiss OHHH can i join the EGiFZ fan club pretty plzzz

Maybe EGiFZ can make a fan club with myspace. He can call it myspace.com/EGiFZFanClub. Shout out to Cringer!
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Except one of efigz big free giveaways was having his friend set up shop and then getting people to buy all the stock out first for a chance to win some money,and the shop was worth well over what efigz was giving away at the end...so free isn't what i'd call it.

Hmn.."One of my big free giveaways and having a friend set up shop"..Hmn.. It seems you have been misinformed or just putting words in my own' event game play!

(1st) Question?
    Where is this so called "friend", that sets up shop for me, who supposedly gets gamers' to buy all the stock?

(2nd)Question?
    Where did you see or hear about that a gamer had to buy out of said shop in order to get said winnings?

(3rd)Question?
    Why are you trying to mislead others with your statement with such gestures you stated herein?

(4th)Question?
    If someone buys and resells an item, does that constitute a profit or a loss?

P.S.
    Confucius says, "Think, do not blink".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XeroLan - Heavens Tear
    XeroLan - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow, I had no idea other people did this too. I was on that day when the GM gave a shout-out to you and I was just as confused as the OP lol. I've seen you in-game a few times (I think we were grinding next to each other in Burning Heart the other day) and you seem like a nice guy. I just held my first giveaway for some guildies, gave away my old Grief's Breath with 2 flawless shards and +2 refinement. I could have easily made money from it (I'm sooo poor lol) but I get more pleasure out of seeing someone else get something for free. Good times!

Keep up the great work buddy.
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Yes! I travel a lot' due to "World and Crazy" stone Quest, which tends to give me time to harvest herbs and grind a few mobs alone my venturous journey amongst our surroundings. I even resurrect and buff others in the process, even when they are not looking!

I also tend to lend a helping' hand, here and there, by dropping down on someone else questing! At times, I nearly scare them out of their wits when I do it unsuspectingly' from out of the blue wonder.

Recently, I had "Secret" giveaways at City of Plume, Etherblade, City of the Lost, and some neighboring towns and villages. This made a lot of gamers so happy! especially when I was in the area, and were surprised of the goodies I distributed amongst them.

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Logic, not Prologue".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *flames*
    MUHAHAHAAHAHA
    you haz failed b:mischievous
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    *flames*
    MUHAHAHAAHAHA
    you haz failed b:mischievous

It seems you have failed in starting English' 101! Also, your tactic' of starting a flame here will not work!

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Once a kid, Always a kid".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It seems you have failed in starting English' 101! Also, your tactic' of starting a flame here will not work!

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Once a kid, Always a kid".

*EGiFZ spontaneously combusts*
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    *EGiFZ spontaneously combusts*

Spontaneously combusts' is due to 1777 degrees!

Congratulations!
    on starting English' 101!

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Midnight Sun, Harvest Moon".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]