EGiFZ

2»

Comments

• Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *EGiFZ spontaneously combusts*

Well if that did happen I'm sure cool items would just burst out of him like a pinata! Even in death EGiFZ would be epic hehe.
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *Drags EGiFZ to Sanctuary* OK now you can explode and shower out the cool items *holds up a big 'cool item catcher' bucket*
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • Latte - Heavens Tear
    Latte - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    He's staying with us b:angry
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    manfor wrote: »
    *Drags EGiFZ to Sanctuary* OK now you can explode and shower out the cool items *holds up a big 'cool item catcher' bucket*

I'm sure Dreamweaver has their version of EGiFZ somewhere.
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am staying here in Heaven's Tear!
    b:pleased

Did someone mention another version of a little EG?
    b:chuckle

I have no time for the other servers, as it stands, I only need one gaming character!
    b:victory

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Past, Present-Future".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itsumo - Heavens Tear
    Itsumo - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i saw you and tried to tell you sorry for my hubbys rudeness yesterday and on my alt agian today but you didnt see me b:cry
  • Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Egifz is a good guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    i saw you and tried to tell you sorry for my hubbys rudeness yesterday and on my alt agian today but you didnt see me b:cry

Hmn!..did someone mention the word "Rudeness" in here?

In game, I really do not pay attention to detail when it comes to those sort of behavioral acts! I must have missed it, due to me being overwhelmed towards helping others' along my venturous and devious journeys.

Anyway! no harm done' which I can think of bearing with such common, and uncommon acts.

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "In time, no one notices".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone told me that EG was an outspoken racist, but I don't believe that guy.

EG sold 90% of the oracles that Enrage bought. b:thanks Woot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Someone told me that EG was an outspoken racist, but I don't believe that guy.

EG sold 90% of the oracles that Enrage bought. b:thanks Woot!

This is not odd, that you "Defected" would point out a hideous statement on this forum about this so called "someone" speaking of such illiterate behavior.

Also you mentioned it was a guy! Why not a girl?
    b:laugh

Actually, Cheeteria and I indirectly sold jolly event items to everyone in P.W.I., and there is no direct relationship of picking a certain guild or character in game for that matter! During the Ole' Jolly Event it was our intention to sale everything at an affordable and effective cost to everyone. Every sale during the event, was announced via world chat, so its no secret!
    b:bye

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Prosper, be happy".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    You know this thread is the EGiFZ fan club. Proud member! b:victory
  • Badass_panda - Heavens Tear
    Badass_panda - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You badass bro
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    You badass bro

"Interpretation' I presume of your stated comment"

I have a disarming honesty and self deprecating humor, as well as, down to earth practicality, boundless optimism and enthusiasm' a refreshing change from some of the 'badass bro' element in the General Discussion!

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "EG!, on the loose".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    You don't like badass?
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    You don't like badass?

Actually, I commemorated you on your statement in the forums! I was merely translating the thesis' of said usage of wordage used herein.

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Understanding, its nature".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    you badass EGIFZ real badass you talks funny
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    you badass EGIFZ real badass you talks funny

It seems you do not have the capability, to interpret anything that was merely stated herein, and therefore' I will not attempt to accommodate your attention deficit!

I have noticed, you have been repetitive on using the term "bad ****" which is ongoing throughout the threads a lot, and seeking attention' regardless the outcome!
    b:laugh

I see nothing funny nor' do I want to know about your situation within any forum topics, including this one. This character you came up with seems to be an alt, and who's alt' really does not matter, you need Professional help!
    b:bye

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Repetitious, ridiculous".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not flaming or anything, but you always talk like that?
    xD

Anyway, I'm not on your server, but thanks for being nice and showing people that there is still that one "good gamer" out there =]
    Back.
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Not flaming or anything, but you always talk like that?
    xD

Anyway, I'm not on your server, but thanks for being nice and showing people that there is still that one "good gamer" out there =]

Some people use a combination of touch typing and Search and peck by using a buffering method. In the buffer method, the typist looks at the source copy, stores one or many sentences in his or her head, then looks at the keyboard and types out the buffer of sentences.

Doing this allows the typist to eliminate frequent up and down motions with the head. It is particularly used in typing competitions, where the typist is not well versed in touch typing. It is not normally used in day-to-day contact with keyboards, only when time is of the essence.

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Sound, is it decipher".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Some people use a combination of touch typing and Search and peck by using a buffering method. In the buffer method, the typist looks at the source copy, stores one or many sentences in his or her head, then looks at the keyboard and types out the buffer of sentences.

Doing this allows the typist to eliminate frequent up and down motions with the head. It is particularly used in typing competitions, where the typist is not well versed in touch typing. It is not normally used in day-to-day contact with keyboards, only when time is of the essence.

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Sound, is it decipher".
    that didnt answer my question D:

i meant do you always sound so formal? xD
    Back.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    After the patch, GM Kantorek was on top of one of the buildings in Arch, dueling people and chatting in general. EGiFZ was there too. I'm not sure what exactly triggered the GM announcement, but there was a lot of silly stuff going on up there.

Kantorek didn't have any jewelry items equipped, and I think EGiFZ gave him something after he lost a duel. When I inspected him shortly after the announcement, he was sporting a low-level necklace. Maybe one of them will drop by and say for sure.

i thought he won the duel? i must have read it wrong, it was right after they dueld though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    that didnt answer my question D:

i meant do you always sound so formal? xD

"You have to be formal with all people; you usually call them as Mr. Mrs. Miss.".

With such a broad' audience within this intranet structure, keeping posture through means of words' is very important. When you want to be formal, you address the person with the third person, singular. It's not a matter of mode of the verb, that just depends on what you are saying (phrase/context). You simply recognize a formal use of the verb because it is just the third person applied to a second one.
    b:cute

P.S.
    Confucius say's, "Simple, complexity within".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Itsumo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    It's nice to see someone who knows their grammer. ^-^ Honors class FTW, sometimes I actully do miss the class. D8 I love English.b:victory
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wtf lol.

its all well and fine to be good with grammer

but REALISTICALY you arnt ganna save a life with it.

in the end there is no corrilation between intelligence and spelling/grammer

not to mention grammer isnt anything more then reapeting something you have been taught, wich completely lacks all creativity. As you should know you have two seperate sides of your brain, only held together by these thread like structures, one side handles creativity and one side handles stuff such as mathematics and so on.

it is possible to be a VERY VERY intelligent and not know how to spell anything at all.

more to the point, anyone with a healthy human mind will have more or less the same amount of memories as the other, which memories are farther behind all differ and on many different situations, and as spelling/grammer is based off of repeating a memory and not creating anything new its incredably POINTLESS to ever put someone down for not having the same grammer as you, all they had to do is read what you read or heard what you heard and they know it, wether or not it is in their concious or their unconcious is another story.

this of course does not inculde writing and such as it uses a different part of your brain.

and yes i have taken sphycology and setting it as my major next semestor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Indeed.

There are plenty of people with better grammar and typing habits than others. Certainly most of them are overlooked unless they have a peculiar "style" such as the one EG has. I can't say it's impressive, but it's certainly interesting. I mean, it's much better than reading thanduril's walls of flame that has no proper capitalization or punctuation to speak of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Itsumo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    i agree xD usully i dont take the time to correct all my sentences (like this one) lol i see no point cause its just typing 8D but yea the right side of my brain being domanite i see where hes coming from cause i cant spell well at all but have been reading on a collage grade lvl since 6th grade xD

there is one way of typing i cant understand though i think the style is called leet or "l337" or something O.o i cant understand numbers or math so sue me >.<b:surrender