[Battle] Blademaster vs Barbarian

Options
tkdfilipe
tkdfilipe Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Who is the BEST??

In Duel - Blademaster vs Barbarian who wins??

With same Armor and Weapon.. Same or equivalent.

Edit:

Same LVL
Post edited by tkdfilipe on

Comments

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tkdfilipe wrote: »
    Who is the BEST??

In Duel - Blademaster vs Barbarian who wins??

With same Armor and Weapon.. Same or equivalent.

Blademaster
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Interesting...
    I'd like to add Venomancer vs Wizard
    No pets allowed, magic vs magic
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    unmmm why make a fake account to post this question?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    rsin wrote: »
    Interesting...
    I'd like to add Venomancer vs Wizard
    No pets allowed, magic vs magic

Venomancers magic damage is only 50% of a Wizards for the fact we have a pet, the pet does the other 50%. So if we fought a wizard without a pet, we could only do 50% of the damage a wizard could. I wonder who would win...
  • tkdfilipe
    tkdfilipe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And the same LVL..
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Venomancers have faster casting time. As well, there's no reason for them not to have a pet as it's part of the class.
  • Tkd - Lost City
    Tkd - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Focus in Topic PLS !!!

Blademaster vs Barbarian
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Blademasters, constant damage and stuns outweigh Barbs meat shield.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Venomancers have faster casting time. As well, there's no reason for them not to have a pet as it's part of the class.

Well in cast time yes, but channeling wiz re faster.
    The faster channeling time for venos is venomus scarab (1.5 channeling, 1 second cast) the others re almost all 0.8 cast but but really high channeling, wizards almost all spells used ve 1 second channel 1 second cast.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wizards almost all spells used ve 1 second channel 1 second cast.

LMAO not true. Only one skill (Gush) has that fast of cast time. The other that is even close to that is Pyrogram that has 1.5 channel and 1 cast. The highest lvl as a Wiz I have ever gotten to is 25 so I only have experience until then lol.
  • SabreSnake - Heavens Tear
    SabreSnake - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    in answer to the original question lol. i would say from experince the barb and BM would have a equal chance (barb also has stun) if the barb was in human form. if the barb was in tiger form, they hav superior defense, HP and ussually acurracy due to there acc buff, also a skill that bleeds the enemy whilst absorbing a large amount of health.

so yeah barb(in human) vs BM = 50/50

barb (in tiger) vs BM = 80/20

my opinion as experinced pvp barb, dont hate me BMsb:bye
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    in answer to the original question lol. i would say from experince the barb and BM would have a equal chance (barb also has stun) if the barb was in human form. if the barb was in tiger form, they hav superior defense, HP and ussually acurracy due to there acc buff, also a skill that bleeds the enemy whilst absorbing a large amount of health.

so yeah barb(in human) vs BM = 50/50

barb (in tiger) vs BM = 80/20

my opinion as experinced pvp barb, dont hate me BMsb:bye

Barb can not chain stun
    Barb will not have more defense than a bm
    It takes barbs two sparks to heal, only 1 for bm
    Acc buff reduces hp
    Blademaster does more damage than a barb
    If a barb hides in tiger form, then their attack is even worse...assuming they arent demon.
    And blademasters can use my favorite combo ever on u, Stun -> Cyclone kick -> Dragon -> Dead Tiga <3
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Barb can not chain stun
    Barb will not have more defense than a bm
    It takes barbs two sparks to heal, only 1 for bm
    Acc buff reduces hp
    Blademaster does more damage than a barb
    If a barb hides in tiger form, then their attack is even worse...assuming they arent demon.
    And blademasters can use my favorite combo ever on u, Stun -> Cyclone kick -> Dragon -> Dead Tiga <3

ok fair point lol, but barbs hav the get hit get chi skill, which allows them to constantly absorb 4.8k health every 30 sec whilst inflicting a bleed of about 8k ( not sure after damage reduced in PVP) and barbs do hav highest physical defense in game due to tiger form and usually more phys defense building points. Also says so on begginers guide, (barbs hav highest phys defense in game) lol
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ok fair point lol, but barbs hav the get hit get chi skill, which allows them to constantly absorb 4.8k health every 30 sec whilst inflicting a bleed of about 8k ( not sure after damage reduced in PVP) and barbs do hav highest physical defense in game due to tiger form and usually more phys defense building points. Also says so on begginers guide, (barbs hav highest phys defense in game) lol

Chi skill doesn't generate two sparks, even less since you will be consuming chi as you fight. Notice "beginners guide" not pro guide.

Blademasters gain an extra 60% Phys Def from Golden Bell
    Blademasters gain an extra 120% Phys Def from Alter Marrow

Barbarians gain an extra 30% hp, 50% movement speed, and suffer 50% attack loss from shape shifting into white tiger form.

You have more defense how?
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    In case you want to read further. there is a similar tread on this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=222841
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Chi skill doesn't generate two sparks, even less since you will be consuming chi as you fight. Notice "beginners guide" not pro guide.

Blademasters gain an extra 60% Phys Def from Golden Bell
    Blademasters gain an extra 120% Phys Def from Alter Marrow

Barbarians gain an extra 30% hp, 50% movement speed, and suffer 50% attack loss from shape shifting into white tiger form.

You have more defense how?

the barb passive skill that increases physical defense in tiger form by 60% in how.

and u only need 2 sparks every 30 sec to keep a constant health absorbtion up of 4.8k every 30sec, and if that 120% phys defense skill is for sage/demon u shud chek out sage/demon barb skills, like a extra 40% wep dam 40% phys defense all on top of the passive skills, and barbs hav wood damage added to attak skill which increases damage alot.

im going from experince as i can kill BM higher lvls than my np, but mabye they all just had crappy gear lol
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    the barb passive skill that increases physical defense in tiger form by 60% in how.

and u only need 2 sparks every 30 sec to keep a constant health absorbtion up of 4.8k every 30sec, and if that 120% phys defense skill is for sage/demon u shud chek out sage/demon barb skills, like a extra 40% wep dam 40% phys defense all on top of the passive skills, and barbs hav wood damage added to attak skill which increases damage alot.

im going from experince as i can kill BM higher lvls than my np, but mabye they all just had crappy gear lol

I was refering to non-89 effects, and good luck getting 2 sparks every 30 secs and still staying alive.
    Please give me the name of this passive skill, im interested.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I was refering to non-89 effects, and good luck getting 2 sparks every 30 secs and still staying alive.
    Please give me the name of this passive skill, im interested.

passive skill is called shapeshifting intensity.

and its pretty easy to get 2 spark every 30 sec, as each hit u take charges 5 chi and ur only attaks 10 skills 20 etc
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    passive skill is called shapeshifting intensity.

and its pretty easy to get 2 spark every 30 sec, as each hit u take charges 5 chi and ur only attaks 10 skills 20 etc

So your passive skill equals the blademasters first buff, but due to Alter Marrow the blademaster will have 120% higher physical def.
    Lets do some math. 2 sparks = 200 chi. The skill you are referring to is called Beastial Rage, it lasts 15 seconds. If a blademaster hits you once per second, you will get 5 chi x 15 which equals 75 chi total. Please explain how 75 = 200.
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dunno about the higher lvls, but as for personal experience I've dueled around 4 barbs, all higher 4 or 5 lvls higher than me and always won :\
    If I start with 2 sparks I usually use one for drake bash and the other for diamond sutra, I only 1 I always save for sutra. And the last barb I fought (lvl 34 vs lvl 41) pulled the tiger form..he got meaty as hell but did so little dmg that it was laughable with the dbl phys def buffs....then I chain stunned him and he died :|
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So your passive skill equals the blademasters first buff, but due to Alter Marrow the blademaster will have 120% higher physical def.
    Lets do some math. 2 sparks = 200 chi. The skill you are referring to is called Beastial Rage, it lasts 15 seconds. If a blademaster hits you once per second, you will get 5 chi x 15 which equals 75 chi total. Please explain how 75 = 200.

well u get the 75 chi from that skill then easyily get the remaining 125 from hitting other skills etc. did i mention barb will hav double Bms HP.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well u get the 75 chi from that skill then easyily get the remaining 125 from hitting other skills etc. did i mention barb will hav double Bms HP.

No you won't, because your going to be chained stunned.
    Level 90 Blademaster- 7k hp, Level 90 Barbarian = 12k hp. 7 x 2 =12? :O
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No you won't, because your going to be chained stunned.
    Level 90 Blademaster- 7k hp, Level 90 Barbarian = 12k hp. 7 x 2 =12? :O

i have 12k hp right now at 88 and hav all phys defense shards in gear no citrine, when i get to 90 i will hav mabye 14k, and ive never saw a BM with 7k hp without a barb buff. Most i hav saw is 6.3k on a lvl 94 Bm
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i have 12k hp right now at 88 when i get to 90 i will hav mabye 14k, and ive never saw a BM with 7k hp without a barb buff.

I call bs on going up 2k hp, Peinn level 90 blademaster with 7k hp, hell thats low. Dianakill has 7k hp, and she is an archer b:lipcurl
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I call bs on going up 2k hp, Peinn level 90 blademaster with 7k hp, hell thats low. Dianakill has 7k hp, and she is an archer b:lipcurl

the trueform barb skill i hav gives another 10% plus all the added bonus to hp from gear.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    the trueform barb skill i hav gives another 10% plus all the added bonus to hp from gear.

I still doubt you will gain that without going above +5, Peinn's gear is only +5. But back on topic, blademasters have a higher attack and defense making your hp useless. You cant gain enough chi to heal constantly so you will die...and you can not kill a blademaster fast enough because your attack sucks.
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Chi will be harder for barbs as there will always be stunning taken to account. and if your talking about heals

2spark Barb heal < 1spark BM heal.

Phys buff+ After marrow = Higher Phys def = less damage taken from already low damage barb.

Barbs do have some deadly spike damage, but that comes in at a cost, where as Bm's have high constant damage as well as some spike damage.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The True Form barb skill is only in Tiger form (correct me if I'm wrong). I don't see many barbs fighting in Tiger mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I still doubt you will gain that without going above +5, Peinn's gear is only +5. But back on topic, blademasters have a higher attack and defense making your hp useless. You cant gain enough chi to heal constantly so you will die...and you can not kill a blademaster fast enough because your attack sucks.

Bms hav 50% less hp than barbs, barbs hav mabye equal or 10% less damage ( we have strength of titans which increases damage 30% and added 30% wood damge) so basically barbs hav a higher chance at killing the Bm first as not alot of hp to go through. plus we have the increase accuracy 200% buff so more accuracy also.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Bms hav 50% less hp than barbs, barbs hav mabye equal or 10% less damage ( we have strength of titans which increases damage 30% and added 30% wood damge) so basically barbs hav a higher chance at killing the Bm first as not alot of hp to go through. plus we have the increase accuracy 200% buff so more accuracy also.

Yes and you can beat archers easy too! because (insert made up reason here) b:dirty