Most Hated Faction?

Comments

• Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dreaming because most of their members think that if a faction has 'dream' in it, they MUST be trying to copy them. I feel bad for the little kinds in Dreamcast, who made their faction off the old console. lol at failed attempts at being better than other people.

Oh, and their leader fails at speaking the human language known as English. :3

Regicide ftw~ :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I hate Regicide and Nefarious.

but it's because I'm a terrible person and I hate good people.

lol i knew something was fishy lol b:shocked

-Didn't vote cause I hate yall equally ^^
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Here is a tip for all who hate GodHatesYou. if you want to hurt him take away what he wants. Deny his very existance. Nothing but a nameless shadow fading away.
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Here is a tip for all who hate GodHatesYou. if you want to hurt him take away what he wants. Deny his very existance. Nothing but a nameless shadow fading away.

actually no, thats what i want. No one on this server who talks **** about me, has ever met me or talked to me on some sort of voice program. The people I have actually talked to on vent/gsc whatever, would quite happily tell you I am not a ****, just love to have fun, if you don't believe me, send me a PM and I will give you a list a people I have talked to and you can ask them yourselves.

But hey, since none of you could care less and just love to fit in and insult me with no actual knowledge of who I am IRL, ignore me, turn me into a "nameless shadow fading away." please. Since obviously none of you will let me have some fun.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    o.O since when does everyone have the same meaning of fun?

fun for me could be helping low levels kill chin.. while fun for you could be luring chin to kill them .. big difference

don't insult people just because they don't find the same things fun or entertaining
  • Pantufinhas - Sanctuary
    Pantufinhas - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well i voted Steel because....Verticoli....yeah thats about it lol
    Dont have anything else to say about the others, except for Nefarius. Got lots of help from people there, and they seem like good people :)
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Never heard of those factions on the poll list.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    "Get a life" on the internet is the epitome of failure.

We're gamers. We have TONS of lives.

Also. Steel is the most hated. See it all the time.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eh, ya cant hate a whole faction cuz of 1 person. i know some decent ppl in steel as well, but general hate does seems to be directed at steel for the most part.
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    mbrunestud wrote: »
    eh, ya cant hate a whole faction cuz of 1 person. i know some decent ppl in steel as well, but general hate does seems to be directed at steel for the most part.

True that. I hate steel, but its from more than one person than just Vert or some other members whom are known well to be hated in Sanctuary. XP

But yeah...You know nef and legend are going to rip Steel in half trying to out bid eachother just to get a bite on the members XD

*sits back, eats popcorn and waits for the blood and guts to fly* b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    But yeah...You know nef and legend are going to rip Steel in half trying to out bid eachother just to get a bite on the members XD
    Awesomeness <3
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol apparently we r most hated. hmmm dunno y. vert aint a dum ****. he just did what evry1 else failed at. he became the pk king :P u kant hate sumone just koz theyr better at it than u
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol apparently we r most hated. hmmm dunno y. vert aint a dum ****. he just did what evry1 else failed at. he became the pk king :P u kant hate sumone just koz theyr better at it than u

some people may hate verticoli because he has pk'd them and it made them angry, but I'm sorry to inform you that quite a lot of people hate him because he's a rude, disrespectful, unjustly arrogant, trash talking moron.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Again my eyes hurt <.<
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    errrmm. sure doesn't look like he is PK king here, looks like Ayano Chan is with Verticoli being second best. Probably because all those farmed kills of his (lvl 30 alts) got taken away. Granted hes not far behind but at this time, he sure ain't king, just second best.

~S
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    errrmm. sure doesn't look like he is PK king here, looks like Ayano Chan is with Verticoli being second best. Probably because all those farmed kills of his (lvl 30 alts) got taken away. Granted hes not far behind but at this time, he sure ain't king, just second best.

~S

He's princess. Just needs a matching Tutu. b:chuckle
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Attention to ALL Steelians, please stay out of this topic as the great drama-maker and insulters are here.

Oh, nothing, this is just a message to Steelians.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Attention to ALL Steelians, please stay out of this topic as the great drama-maker and insulters are here.

Oh, nothing, this is just a message to Steelians.

Come DarkRings... Join the darkside... we have cookiesb:pleased
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • oimio
    oimio Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I used to hate Outlaw cuz the majority of the ppl that I met from there were a~holes... but now I feel bad for them getting ripped apart from other factions. enjoy yur territory tps and weekly payout while u can guys. cuz come this weekend and u guys r sayonara b:bye

sounds like someone has fat fingers.. i think id have an easier time reading an upside-down, foreign newspaper b:cryb:surrender
    and that someone also seems to be too obsessed with "the pk king" they must be more than just friends b:chuckle
  • Niteblade - Sanctuary
    Niteblade - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oimio wrote: »
    I used to hate Outlaw cuz the majority of the ppl that I met from there were a~holes...

aww.. where's the love? b:sad did you know that the "a~holes" you met probably had already fled Outlaw long time ago?
  • Elentir - Sanctuary
    Elentir - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yo Dark Rings, no offense, but we do have a right to post our opinion on the subject. Just because this a poll where the Steel haters are a plenty here doesn't mean we should be afraid to talk freely(or type in this case lmao).
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    failed topic, the result of the poll wos ovious....and... why hate Steel? they are already gone of the map, soon the high lvls there will make a new faction.... leave some hate for that one too...
    i hate PEDOBEAR b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    failed topic, the result of the poll wos ovious....and... why hate Steal? they are already gone of the map, soon the high lvls there will make a new faction.... leave some hate for that one too...
    i hate PEDOBEAR b:chuckle
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2003/pedocomic.jpg
    xD
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    thats sick b:shocked rofl
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LMAO to that comic.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    yo Dark Rings, no offense, but we do have a right to post our opinion on the subject. Just because this a poll where the Steel haters are a plenty here doesn't mean we should be afraid to talk freely(or type in this case lmao).
    Hmm... xD.
  • Hellnokitty - Sanctuary
    Hellnokitty - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Recently i realized, each guild name is an acronym. I talked to some people and found out what they stand for!
    Steel- Stupid Teenagers Eating Enormous Lesbians
    Legendary- Little Epeens Go Enter Nefarious's Dwarves And Run Yikes!
    Outlaw- Omg U Think Like A Woman
    Thank you all who clarified this for me b:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Recently i realized, each guild name is an acronym. I talked to some people and found out what they stand for!
    Steel- Stupid Teenagers Eating Enormous Lesbians
    Legendary- Little Epeens Go Enter Nefarious's Dwarves And Run Yikes!
    Outlaw- Omg U Think Like A Woman
    Thank you all who clarified this for me b:surrender

Wow. Absolute fail at being witty. "Go Enter Nefarious's Dwarves"? I understand you are constrained by the choice of letters but surely you could have made more of an effort to come up with something coherent.
    "Omg" and "U" are only words to 14-year-old girls texting eachother about their boyfriends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow. Absolute fail at being witty. "Go Enter Nefarious's Dwarves"? I understand you are constrained by the choice of letters but surely you could have made more of an effort to come up with something coherent.
    "Omg" and "U" are only words to 14-year-old girls texting eachother about their boyfriends.

Asterelle is cute when she gets upset hehe b:chuckle emphasis on the she part b:dirtyb:kiss
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Makes me laugh that so many people voted for Steel. I left Sanctuary for Dreamweaver when it opened up, but do have some friends in Steel and was thinking of joining (before I switched servers).

I don't remember the name of the faction I like the least. The leader was always pm'ing me to get me to join. He hired a friend to help with a TW and I laughed when my friend told me that, 'cause he obviously didn't know much about the guild before agreeing to help.