Kingdom, smaller factions, and cyber-bullying.

Options
Referee - Harshlands
Referee - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
And last but not least, the first victim of Image/Icon's irongrip, Heavenly.

I've been sent some screenshots by a member of Heavenly, showing the length Kingdom would go into for land, land and more land.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9876/20090413012440.jpg

Despite being a failing guild at epic rates, having lost most of their core cash-shoppers to unrivaled and bloodcult, it didn't stop them from bullying other smaller, weaker factions into submission.

Heavenly was forced to forfeit the TW without a fight because Kingdom put a KoS on every single member in Heavenly, from Level 3x to level 7x. In this full scale massacre, a good chunk of Heavenly was forced to leave the faction. Bear in mind that Heavenly have alot of players that were still getting into the game - they weren't ready for this, nor do they derserve this.

I fully respect Stepomax for taking the best course action by giving away the land for a moment of peace - and for the sake of all their level 30s/40s who's just trying to level & keep themselves away from trouble.

And to quote Icon on another thread:
I never promised I wouldnt attack them, they bidded there without contacting me and I have had my bids planed since before server was made.

So kids, just remember that you must contact the almight lord (read Alex's post on how Icon's working all the Kingdom members and TW fundings to power-up himself, thanks.) before you want a bit of the TW fun. You'll be next on their KoS list.

And goodluck to LastStand and Pendulum, and the rest of Harshland.
Post edited by Referee - Harshlands on

Comments

• Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh wow, someone sent info in my faction? hmm... lol. I found that funny.

I just hope that person doesnt try to disrupt our faction.. I try to maintain Heavenly in the best way for my members, keeping them safe and still having fun.

But the pressure wasnt only from Kingdom, it was the added weight with Crimson as well. I have no grudge against what they did. It just shows they have a pretty strong alliance for now and able to hard core KoS our whole faction into surrendering. I did not want this leaked, but unfortunately it did. Its hard to have made this decision, but i had to do what i had to do to keep the faction together.

I thank Stepomax as well and the rest of my officers in keeping the rest of the faction together and held on tight.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh wow, someone sent info in my faction? hmm... lol. I found that funny.

I just hope that person doesnt try to disrupt our faction.. I try to maintain Heavenly in the best way for my members, keeping them safe and still having fun with future events.

PM me for victim support. Thank you.
  • Shizo - Lost City
    Shizo - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    One thing, once fail always fail.

No matter which server the leader of that guild plays, he will end up quitting or failing. But anyways GL b:bye
    Shizo - Blademaster

"A tool in the hands of a fool will remain a tool, it will never be a weapon."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Strategy: Attack someone's land >>> KoS them so they lose member >>>> TW will be easier. Get it? I hope you do.

Btw Heavenly didn't have KoS until they decided to make a fake guild to outbid Kingdom.

Now what would you rather have? Banned leader and KoS (mercenary) or just pay off some money to get it off.

now I will take Lessie's famous words; try harder.
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

No matter which server the leader of that guild plays, he will end up quitting or failing. But anyways GL b:bye

b:victoryHI SHIZOLEIN
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Strategy: Attack someone's land >>> KoS them so they lose member >>>> TW will be easier. Get it? I hope you do.

Btw Heavenly didn't have KoS until they decided to make a fake guild to outbid Kingdom.

Now what would you rather have? Banned leader and KoS (mercenary) or just pay off some money to get it off.

We actually had members reporting attacks before bidding, but regardless. I still hope to maintian safe respect.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

fking nub Shizo i miss you so much.....

AOE urself all day spider and pirate back in the days....u stay there 24/7, u dont eat, u dont ever take a nap.....roflb:cute

<3 you
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Kinda disappointing that you guys just bent over like that, but send me PM when you plan on standing up for yourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Doesn't take away the fact that it's bullying seeing that there's noway Heavenly's going to put up a resistance. Get it? I sincerely hope you do.
    The KoS happened before the bidding started.
    Thank you, and lets both put in the effort, shall we? :)
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Kinda disappointing that you guys just bent over like that, but send me PM when you plan on standing up for yourselves.

We're picking ourselves up. Not to put down anyone, if it was just kingdom we would of been able to withstand KoS a bit better.., but with their alliance with Crimson. The added firepower which made it impossible for us to defend as many of our players are in the lvl40's -50's range. only a few of us were able to defend against this but the rest of us couldnt.
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Reeses - Harshlands
    Reeses - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    kingdom did not kos heavenly till after the fakebid happened, iam a Kingdom member. Referee i have seen all your posts, you have no facts and all your opinion, i had my own specualtions about the tw money but its all posted where it is going but it is all recorded and people have been getting paid, alexs didnt know what he was saying and personality is to big to be in any serious faction. our vent was spam **** during tw and somehow icon fixed it, dont understand people who do stuff like that and write trash like this.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Doesn't take away the fact that it's bullying seeing that there's noway Heavenly's going to put up a resistance. Get it? I sincerely hope you do.

The KoS happened before the bidding started.

Thank you, and lets both put in the effort, shall we? :)
    Why didn't you come here crying when Heavenly had half dead Citadel on KoS? Now I hear Heavenly is KoSing Hellgate or Hellfire forgot what friend inside Heavenly told me. Can they make a resistance against Heavenly? Doubt it. now That wasn't/isn't bullying right?

The KoS didn't happen before bidding. I am sure of that. Juts because some members decided to pk heavenly doesn't mean Kingdom had KoS. If you had SS of them pking heavenly b4 KoS they would have gotten kicked. Simple.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As stated before, we do not KoS a faction unless we have several reports of constant pking of our members. It is only defensive calls and unless their leader talks to us to have a ceasefire we will continue on as we cannot just stand there watching our members constantly killed.

Hellgate has been on our KoS for a long time now. Recently Espada had kept pking our members from several reports and personal witnesses. I have yet to receive word from them about the situation. As for Citadel and us, we have reached an agreement and had already ceased fire, although some of their members still do participate in pking us, we have only stood a defensive stance and fought back only when attacked.

Also, thank you for the notification. I do not want to stir any issues or future issues. So I will end my post here.

Thank You,

Shinigamii
    Heavenly Leader
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:kiss

The strong making the weak suffer, how rare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Dietired - Harshlands
    Dietired - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'd like to clear some stuff up in this thread. I was the incredulous one in the screenshot.

It was later denied by Heavenly officers that they paid Kingdom off. I don't believe this.

What I do believe is that Heavenly(which I was booted from after challenging the leadership on their ****-kissing position) are a bunch of pussies for not standing up to this pressure.

So we're on KoS when we're being attacked. So what? That's smart. That's pragmatic. That's what I would do if I had a guild. This is a PvP server, if Heavenly is losing members because of a KoS, then they're carebears.

******n it, I will not stand by and let myself get steamrolled by anyone, no matter who they are. The fact that I was booted from Heavenly after saying as much is testament to the fact that they were on their way out before this KoS ever happened. Heavenly is done. By failing to stand up, they've thrown away their right to power.

The fact is, you can blame this on Crimdom all you want, but the fact is that no one on this server has any balls at all. And until someone grows some, the server is going to continue to be dominated by Crimdom.

I'm looking for a guild with some balls, by the way. Let's take these guys down.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    until someone grows some, the server is going to continue to be dominated by Crimdom aka the Illuminati.

Fixed it for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We're picking ourselves up. Not to put down anyone, if it was just kingdom we would of been able to withstand KoS a bit better.., but with their alliance with Crimson. The added firepower which made it impossible for us to defend as many of our players are in the lvl40's -50's range. only a few of us were able to defend against this but the rest of us couldnt.
    Yeah, I understand. Not like other guilds you could ally are KoS with those two or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just hope all the carebears who are leveling to 9x before kosing crimdom get to 9x before it's too late to create a force against crimdom. I'd hate to level to 9x with no pk fun only to realize tw is fked. ^^
  • Assailer - Harshlands
    Assailer - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dietired was booted for not stfu about something he had no idea about, whoever picks him up have fun..
    Ex Heavenly Marshal-- Ex Leader of Divinity--
    The Point of Battle is not die for your beliefs, But instead Slay the enemy for theirs.~

The mere fact that I am attacking, intices the enemy to believe I am stronger than They~

Pkin Pkers is fun, and rewarding b:laugh
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Why didn't you come here crying when Heavenly had half dead Citadel on KoS? Now I hear Heavenly is KoSing Hellgate or Hellfire forgot what friend inside Heavenly told me. Can they make a resistance against Heavenly? Doubt it. now That wasn't/isn't bullying right?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=235561&page=2
    Check the my posts on that page.

It's a different scenario here because Kingdom put on the KoS purely for the land they're going to attack. The only negotiation they will accept is by forfeiting the land without a fight.
    The KoS didn't happen before bidding. I am sure of that. Juts because some members decided to pk heavenly doesn't mean Kingdom had KoS. If you had SS of them pking heavenly b4 KoS they would have gotten kicked. Simple.
    I was surprised as well because I thought they were allies, but I sorta saw it coming when someone told me they're being KoS'd before the bidding.
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    kingdom did not kos heavenly till after the fakebid happened, iam a Kingdom member. Referee i have seen all your posts, you have no facts and all your opinion, i had my own specualtions about the tw money but its all posted where it is going but it is all recorded and people have been getting paid, alexs didnt know what he was saying and personality is to big to be in any serious faction. our vent was spam **** during tw and somehow icon fixed it, dont understand people who do stuff like that and write trash like this.

Alex can be an **** time to time but that didnt stop up from voicing out the truth. Icon got a poor reputation from his Lost-city days, mind you.

And what's fixing a **** ventrilo going to do with the thread?
  • Reeses - Harshlands
    Reeses - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    it was to show what sick people like you and them would do take things out of the game its phsycotic, this is a game someone has to win and cq happen to win lc, warlord won my orcale. think about it would you break lance armstrongs kees for winning the tour de france again, so why trying to mess with a servers natural order and tear them down, just keep tearing down every tough faction there is natural selection even in games. ask alex how well he really knew icon, i dont think he did know him like at all, so his facts are as ignorant as yours. not many know him, echo did so he came back, i knew icon personal in lc, i judge people how they treat me not by rumors though i am certian you have a terrible reputation to hide behind a level one.
  • Dietired - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dietired was booted for not stfu about something he had no idea about, whoever picks him up have fun..

DieTired was booted for attempting to inspire some sense of dignity in such a carebear guild. All he got was angry insults and a boot.

DieTired has no use for pathetic carebear guilds who can't stand up for themselves.

Is there anyone else with some backbone on the server?
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i judge people how they treat me not by rumors though i am certian you have a terrible reputation to hide behind a level one.

Words to live by. Judge people by how they treat you and speak about you to others. You also just answered your own question on what the problem is, since you're all bringing up my name on this still.
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let's get a recap, tell me if I'm right

Kingdom KOS'ed Heavenly and forced Heavenly to actually no-show to their own TW in order to get it called off?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The only reason Kingdom KoSed heavenly was for making them waste 10m+ on fake bidding. Before that there was no KoS.
  • Dietired - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    When asked about why Heavenly was on KoS...

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv359/DieTired/TSKTSK.jpg

I love how she says it's for fake bidding, then tries to justify it.

"WE WERE PROTECTING OUR LOWBIES!"

If they're too weak to handle a KoS, good riddance. But instead, they kicked the guy who made sense. Classy.

I'm for hire, if any more of you guilds are too pathetic to fight your own battles.

There's already been one taker, though I suspect it was a setup... Anyone else?
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The only reason Kingdom KoSed heavenly was for making them waste 10m+ on fake bidding. Before that there was no KoS.

So in order to call the KOS off, Kingdom had Heavenly not even show for their TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't know the whole situation, but for a level 31...you sure are talking a lot of ****. You are quite the badass killing everything level 30-35.
  • Dietired - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I never claimed to be badass. I was pissed because we basically threw away our dignity and then when I pointed it out I got booted.

No matter what you believe, something has to be done.