Kingdom, smaller factions, and cyber-bullying.

2»

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So in order to call the KOS off, Kingdom had Heavenly not even show for their TW?

That I wish i could answer, but I don't know. Maybe someone that knows could answer you.
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I love how she says it's for fake bidding, then tries to justify it.

"WE WERE PROTECTING OUR LOWBIES!"

If they're too weak to handle a KoS, good riddance. But instead, they kicked the guy who made sense. Classy.

We fully understand your position. We would gladly fight for our name, our honor, but we have to think about all the other guildies who cannot yet defend themselves and only has just begun to become stronger. We had to do whats best for the guild at the moment. I hope you understand someday.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    we have to think about all the other guildies who cannot yet defend themselves and only has just begun to become stronger.
    Kingdom is not going to stop leveling and wait for you to catch up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Dietired - Harshlands
    Dietired - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    We fully understand your position. We would gladly fight for our name, our honor, but we have to think about all the other guildies who cannot yet defend themselves and only has just begun to become stronger. We had to do whats best for the guild at the moment. I hope you understand someday.

And I hope you understand someday that folding at the first sign of trouble will never help your guild. If you had at least stood up, you may have lost some, but your core members, the ones that make Heavenly who they are would be stronger.

When troubles come in life, some people commit suicide, others persevere. Who is the stronger of the two?
    edited April 2009
    Kingdom is not going to stop leveling and wait for you to catch up.

We know. ^__^
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
    edited April 2009
    And I hope you understand someday that folding at the first sign of trouble will never help your guild. If you had at least stood up, you may have lost some, but your core members, the ones that make Heavenly who they are would be stronger.

When troubles come in life, some people commit suicide, others persevere. Who is the stronger of the two?

And that is true as well, I will not deny it.
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Drama makes Harshlands go 'round.

~sings.

/end sarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok well heres how i understand it. Somewhere on our rules it says once we bid a guild or if a guild bids our land then we can kill members of that guild. That rule was outdated and no one bothered to change it so some of our members got confused hence the pking before bidding.
    Once the bidding war started, and it became obvious that Heavenly was self bidding, we got poed at them. I wasn't online so i can't say for sure wether kos was or was not called at this point. I doubt that it was though. We take quite a while before calling a KOS, and some members are quick to the gun which is y some pk probibly happened here. Now once the bidding is over, i can garuntee, 100% that we would never tell Heavenly to not show for war or we kos them. We wanted to have some fun in our war and we were beyond pissed when no one showed up. For like the next hour, everyone wanted to kos heavenly for not showing cuz we all felt robbed of a twb:cry. So it is complete BS if u say we threatened them with kos because 99.9% of our member wanted to fight (regardless of power difference.) If anything, our kos would have been for not showing up.

This is how i understand this situation, correct me if im wrong.b:bye
    edited April 2009
    (blank)>>.......oops wrong click xP
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Basically, here's the timeline of events:

We decide we're bidding on Heavenly. No KoS, Icon makes an exception to the rule for Heavenly. I agree with him on this, I like Heavenly.

Fake bidding begins. People get pissed, call for blood. Icon gives us free reign to kill. We do. A LOT. I was in a squad for 15 minutes and killed 6. We went hunting, and it was a bloodbath. A bloodbath they brought on themselves, however, so I had no qualms about it.

At some point I was offline, heard rumors later that Heavenly paid to call off KoS. I wasn't happy about it, but it ain't my guild.

TW rolls around, Kingdom is fully mobilized, ready to go. Heavenly is no-show. No one at all. Mass confusion, and anger starts. Members in UK got up at 1 and 2 in the morning to participate. They were pissed and wanted blood. People kill Heavenly on their own. Leadership was preoccupied, but eventually bloodlust was stemmed.

Drama erupts due to (misinterpreted?) screenshots.

Speaking of the screens, here's my two cents: They've been taken out of context.

This DieTired guy seems pissed about no TW, and started shouting in GC. Drama, ban, GG. I don't think he knew quite what was up, really. So using him as "proof" of bullying is a bit much. Besides that, there was no bullying. Simply a tactic...

The length people will go to to implicate Kingdom in unsavory behavior is astounding. Sometimes I wish the alliance wasn't in place so people would realize that both guilds are strong on their own...

Someone wanna add to this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi loltank b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Image wanna bully people on new server after he got picked on by the big boys in LC b:chuckleb:cute

running is always the best solution b:laugh
  • Metaleroz - Harshlands
    Metaleroz - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Those who live by the sword will die by the sword!
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Hi Moon! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moodyflame - Harshlands
    Moodyflame - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:laugh

:P
  • Gloom - Harshlands
    Gloom - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi Moon! b:pleased

Hi guys! b:pleased
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    -Throws Pokeball- Gotta Catch Em All! Po-Ke-Mon! b:victory
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009

b:byeGlooooooommmb:bye
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Gloom , u never showed up! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gloom - Harshlands
    Gloom - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    -Throws Pokeball- Gotta Catch Em All! Po-Ke-Mon!
    b:shocked
    b:byeGlooooooommm
    b:byeNoraaaaaaa
    Gloom , u never showed up!

Something came up and I had to go :/b:surrender
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

Hi Gloom! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi Gloom! b:pleased

Hi everyone b:bye

And Loltank, your description of events was pretty much right on.....at least from my perspective.....I was there when KOS was ended and during and after TW.
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm sorry, why is Heavenly complaining about the exact same thing they did to us? The only diffrence was, we stood up and fought, lost, and have to live with the KOS.
    But hey, atleast we still have our pride. b:pleased
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Does anyone care what a 47 veno thinks?

I'm just kidding I love ya Cristall.
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dude it's a friggin game. "cyber bulling"? thats the most ridiculous thing i've heard in my entire life. First of all ill tell you the reasons why Kingdom Kos Heavenly. They had an alt guild bidding against us in bidding war and they made us pay a high price because of that. That's why Kingdom decided to Kos. Since that was the cause it was decided that we would drop Kos if they paid us back what they made us bid. Idk how long you been playing perfect world but most of the time when two guilds go into tw they kos each other one way or another its simple strategy, unless its just a friendly tw.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Cyber-bullying does exist, a lot of the stuff done in PK servers could be seen as such IF it wasnt for the little detail you accept all of it when you join the pvp server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm sorry, why is Heavenly complaining about the exact same thing they did to us? The only diffrence was, we stood up and fought, lost, and have to live with the KOS.
    But hey, atleast we still have our pride. b:pleased

LOL'ed @ your post b:chuckle
    As stated before, we do not KoS a faction unless we have several reports of constant pking of our members. It is only defensive calls and unless their leader talks to us to have a ceasefire we will continue on as we cannot just stand there watching our members constantly killed.
    Oh wow, someone sent info in my faction? hmm... lol. I found that funny... I did not want this leaked, but unfortunately it did.

I don't even have to say anything. You just have to l2read.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Loltank pretty much said it all.
    KoS was made cause of fake bids no more.

You guys QQing here *points at lvl 31 nubcake* remember me of Eminence, started something u can't do.

Instead of screaming here, leave ur faction and join one that actually goes to TW instead of paying us off to end KoS.
    I woulded liked u guys to show up, empty battlefield was not fun at allb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]