Why all the hate toward BLT?

13»

Comments

• Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Now just one question on everyones mind.

Will cq take over the whole sever or just leave a portion of it since they reached the max salary limit.

This server's map may never be fully red.

1) GZ - we can't/wont attack them, so the more land they take, the more land becomes "untouchable".

2) Judging by our new topic on the CQ forums, we might not even attack the new land holders like Yakuza. So.. we might just take out our KOS and stare at rest until something happens. IDK.
    Rundora
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Now just one question on everyones mind.

Will cq take over the whole sever or just leave a portion of it since they reached the max salary limit.

There is no max salary we still get more money if we take more land
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL ok I read the first two posts to this and I think this is slightly funny, but heres what I know about the hate towards BloodLusT.
    BloodLust and Conq were rivals in the MY-PW.
    GuardianZ hates BloodLusT for teaming up with RageQuit to take them down
    Not to mention ALMOST distroying them (damn </3 if only they did </3)
    Ragequit hates bloodlust because bloodlust double crossed them
    and everyone hates Bloodlust im guessing because of the leader, idk story is too complicated to explain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    BloodLust and Conq were rivals in the MY-PW.
    Ok LOL I think that is enough said b:laugh
    Neonz, pleeeease stop posting. You really know nothing about anything...
    . . . . . .
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Meh its just a game and this happens to be its fourms, I can post if I want, did that ever cross your mind, Probally not lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Meh its just a game and this happens to be its fourms, I can post if I want, did that ever cross your mind, Probally not lol.

Neonz makes me wish I could blacklist people on the forums so don't have to read their posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Neon isnt so wrong, the leaders (notice the s) of cq mostly hated the leader of bl.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    threefold wrote: »
    *I am not a member of any of the guilds that I am going to talk about.
    *Yes, I made this account just to post this thread.

What I want to know, is why half the server resents BloodLusT. I have been observing world shouts to forum threads, and this is what I have concluded.

CQ-GZ-RQ = Arrogant. Whenever a member of one of these guilds either PKs a BLT or beats them in TW, you can bet 95% of the time the server will know about it via world chat. I will not name specific IGNs as I'm sure that isn't allowed here. These shouts will attempt to make BLT members look weak, as they demean specific players and trash talk them. Does anyone else feel that the constant whining is pathetic? BLT imho acts as a mature unit, and will rarely reply to these lame shouts. These three guilds combined equate a large number of players, and consistent trashing of BLT is giving the server the wrong image. I have friends in BLT and I know for a fact that the guild acts together, and is well-disciplined (meaning that decisions made by officers are respected and followed). BLT does not random PK unless in defense. BLT has helped me and fellow guildmates of mine throughout the game, and come off as a friendly, generous group. Just because they don't have any bigshots spamming the forums or worldchat doesn't mean anything, in fact, it makes me respect them even more. When BLT loses a TW, worldchat flaming goes on for an hour. When BLT wins/defends a TW, worldchat is silent. They don't throw it in other guild's faces.

BLT is the only factored competitor against Conqueror at the present moment. The three guilds mentioned previously are ganging up on BLT to eliminate them from the map. I understand this is a PK server and all, but people need to wake up and see that BLT needs assistance too, they are battling 1 vs. 3 here. PEOPLE NEED TO NOT BE AFRAID TO ATTACK CQ/GZ/RQ. CQ claims that they won't KOS you if you attack so go for it, gain the TW experience, its a great part of the game, you don't have to win (plus is distracts them so BLT can get a good hit on them WINK WINK). And who cares if they do KOS you, its time to change the tide of this server. Hating BLT and going with the flow is just nonsense and will accomplish nothing. So go ahead, enlightened ones, lets make this change happen.

i dont thik people are scared. They just don't wanna waste bidding money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Neon isnt so wrong, the leaders (notice the s) of cq mostly hated the leader of bl.

Well, what I know is most people from CQ are from *ALLIED* and for BLT InflameZ was just a random PK-er with his PK guild until he joined Black for like a week or maybe less, warmachine and Yoshiki never played PW before, and Cancer not sure but I think he never played before too so no one from BLT was from WL, as far as I know, and ALLIED's main enemy on MY was WL, so how come she is not so wrong?
    . . . . . .
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Neonz makes me wish I could blacklist people on the forums so don't have to read their posts.

You can blacklist on the forums. Click their avatar then u'll see in red the words "user list" then it will show two options 1st option is to add to contacts and the other one is to add to ignore list. Dunno if it really works though but you can give it a try.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    You can blacklist on the forums. Click their avatar then u'll see in red the words "user list" then it will show two options 1st option is to add to contacts and the other one is to add to ignore list. Dunno if it really works though but you can give it a try.

Awesome, doing that to neonz and zephyrus b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Well, what I know is most people from CQ are from *ALLIED* and for BLT InflameZ was just a random PK-er with his PK guild until he joined Black for like a week or maybe less, warmachine and Yoshiki never played PW before, and Cancer not sure but I think he never played before too so no one from BLT was from WL, as far as I know, and ALLIED's main enemy on MY was WL, so how come she is not so wrong?

Simply Inflamez
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Faaaiiiillllll. Flamez was part of a guild that was created for the purpose of going against WL. After that guild died he then created his random PK guild. Infact, before that guild was created to horribly fail at taking down WL, he did random PK and then switched his random PK to only pking WL.

Allied really came at a much later time than Flamez time. Could call it second generation of anti-WL when the first generation already mostly died off/quit.

Reason why CQ began to hate BL here in PWI is because Flamez being the terd he was began to block us off to get more lands in TW. Then proceeding to start a KoS and used his allied guild as an excuse to call it on us. There really was nothing between CQ and BL when BL was first created.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    PvP servers....random pks.... I don't see anything wrong there.

1-800-carebear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Reason why CQ began to hate BL here in PWI is because Flamez being the terd he was began to block us off to get more lands in TW. Then proceeding to start a KoS and used his allied guild as an excuse to call it on us. There really was nothing between CQ and BL when BL was first created.

And that is what am I saying; it was not because of MY-PW it was of what happened here b:surrender
    Flamez was part of a guild that was created for the purpose of going against WL.
    I'm not sure, but do you mean Myth? or Le$gends before that?
    Allied really came at a much later time than Flamez time. Could call it second generation of anti-WL when the first generation already mostly died off/quit.
    I think ALLIED was always there with their only land (Hidden Orchid) but they were just allied to everyone until WL did attacked them first by Jovent guild. I'm not sure though as I was not playing there at the server's first few months.
    . . . . . .
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think ALLIED was always there with their only land (Hidden Orchid) but they were just allied to everyone until WL did attacked them first by Jovent guild. I'm not sure though as I was not playing there at the server's first few months.

As I recall, the only "ally" we had was Lateralus. We were simply a neutral guild. Nobita was always against WL, he was just waiting for "right time" to do anything. b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I thought this thread was about people who hate "Bacon Lettuce Tomato" sammiches!
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I thought this thread was about people who hate "Bacon Lettuce Tomato" sammiches!

Never diss the BLT, It's awesome k?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug