Why all the hate toward BLT?

threefold
threefold Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
*I am not a member of any of the guilds that I am going to talk about.
*Yes, I made this account just to post this thread.

What I want to know, is why half the server resents BloodLusT. I have been observing world shouts to forum threads, and this is what I have concluded.

CQ-GZ-RQ = Arrogant. Whenever a member of one of these guilds either PKs a BLT or beats them in TW, you can bet 95% of the time the server will know about it via world chat. I will not name specific IGNs as I'm sure that isn't allowed here. These shouts will attempt to make BLT members look weak, as they demean specific players and trash talk them. Does anyone else feel that the constant whining is pathetic? BLT imho acts as a mature unit, and will rarely reply to these lame shouts. These three guilds combined equate a large number of players, and consistent trashing of BLT is giving the server the wrong image. I have friends in BLT and I know for a fact that the guild acts together, and is well-disciplined (meaning that decisions made by officers are respected and followed). BLT does not random PK unless in defense. BLT has helped me and fellow guildmates of mine throughout the game, and come off as a friendly, generous group. Just because they don't have any bigshots spamming the forums or worldchat doesn't mean anything, in fact, it makes me respect them even more. When BLT loses a TW, worldchat flaming goes on for an hour. When BLT wins/defends a TW, worldchat is silent. They don't throw it in other guild's faces.

BLT is the only factored competitor against Conqueror at the present moment. The three guilds mentioned previously are ganging up on BLT to eliminate them from the map. I understand this is a PK server and all, but people need to wake up and see that BLT needs assistance too, they are battling 1 vs. 3 here. PEOPLE NEED TO NOT BE AFRAID TO ATTACK CQ/GZ/RQ. CQ claims that they won't KOS you if you attack so go for it, gain the TW experience, its a great part of the game, you don't have to win (plus is distracts them so BLT can get a good hit on them WINK WINK). And who cares if they do KOS you, its time to change the tide of this server. Hating BLT and going with the flow is just nonsense and will accomplish nothing. So go ahead, enlightened ones, lets make this change happen.
Post edited by threefold on

Comments

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    threefold wrote: »

What I want to know, is why half the server resents BloodLusT. I have been observing world shouts to forum threads, and this is what I have concluded.

CQ-GZ-RQ = Arrogant. Whenever a member of one of these guilds either PKs a BLT or beats them in TW, you can bet 95% of the time the server will know about it via world chat. I will not name specific IGNs as I'm sure that isn't allowed here. These shouts will attempt to make BLT members look weak, as they demean specific players and trash talk them. Does anyone else feel that the constant whining is pathetic? BLT imho acts as a mature unit, and will rarely reply to these lame shouts. These three guilds combined equate a large number of players, and consistent trashing of BLT is giving the server the wrong image. I have friends in BLT and I know for a fact that the guild acts together, and is well-disciplined (meaning that decisions made by officers are respected and followed). BLT does not random PK unless in defense. BLT has helped me and fellow guildmates of mine throughout the game, and come off as a friendly, generous group. Just because they don't have any bigshots spamming the forums or worldchat doesn't mean anything, in fact, it makes me respect them even more. When BLT loses a TW, worldchat flaming goes on for an hour. When BLT wins/defends a TW, worldchat is silent. They don't throw it in other guild's faces.

BLT is the only factored competitor against Conqueror at the present moment. The three guilds mentioned previously are ganging up on BLT to eliminate them from the map. I understand this is a PK server and all, but people need to wake up and see that BLT needs assistance too, they are battling 1 vs. 3 here. PEOPLE NEED TO NOT BE AFRAID TO ATTACK CQ/GZ/RQ. CQ claims that they won't KOS you if you attack so go for it, gain the TW experience, its a great part of the game, you don't have to win (plus is distracts them so BLT can get a good hit on them WINK WINK). And who cares if they do KOS you, its time to change the tide of this server. Hating BLT and going with the flow is just nonsense and will accomplish nothing. So go ahead, enlightened ones, lets make this change happen.

I like you for this btw. Even though for some reason you think we're arrogant. Would you prefer the past of how BloodLusT used to be before we put them in place?

P.S: If you don't know a thing about these guilds why would you say anything? Not even RQ jump in to conclusions about us being arrogant. Learn about us before you talk about us
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For some odd reason, I felt like I read the opening post before...
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    who are u? do even play in our server? u have no idea wat you are talking about.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've seen them random PK. They've done it a few times. I hold nothing against any of those guilds. This IS the PvP server, RQ random PKing isn't gonna make me hate them. CQ hasn't done anything to make me hate them either. They're actually quite nice about TW. In Armagedon we attack them in TW for fun and they give us a chance to learn rather than just wipe is in 5 minutes.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Obviously you werent around for the first~4 months of the server lol. Blt incessently trashed Conq on WC. Not a day went by that we didnt get talked about.Conq cant pk ,their all numbers, your gonna get wiped off the map by kos blah blah blah. I was always around 10 lvls lower than the top lvls in the guild and I got **** on constantly. Now that Conq but BL in their place we are the arrogant ones? b:chuckle Their was a time when Conq got **** on pretty badly we are just returning the favor b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    BLT-RQ has been a rough relationship for a while. Just turns out that its in the pooper right now when CQ and GZ are also trying to take them out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    BLT imho acts as a mature unit

A certain Harpy veno once tried to get my guild on BLT KoS because I killed said veno at a rare pet spawn (it's supposed to be competitive?)

Ex leader Grim on Stariss threatened to KoS my guild cause he lost wings in a PK drop and one of my annoying guildmates (not mentioning his name) happened to pick it up.
    BLT does not random PK unless in defense.

After trying to outbid BLT on land we had lost a bid on before... they won, and in the next couple days: PKed my members and said "Don't bid on our land."

Members of my guild got attacked at mat spawns, random BLT members saying "Don't pick our mats."

Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    BLT-RQ has been a rough relationship for a while. Just turns out that its in the pooper right now when CQ and GZ are also trying to take them out.

They felt in love once, they were happy for a while, one of the two bish snapped out, they broke up, now one wants 50% of what the other has. It's like that in real life too. GOD LIFE IS UNFAIR b:cry b:cry
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When BLT wins/defends a TW, worldchat is silent.

LOL

You're obviously very new around here.
    Rundora
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009

CQ-GZ-RQ = Arrogant.

Your assumptions about the people that actually use world chat and the forums are false. Only a small fraction of players actually use the forums, and the events on world chat do not represent the opinions of the entire server. Probably a good portion of people that play on Lost City do not give a **** about BLT, CQ, RQ, or GZ. In fact there is an overlap of people that use the forums and world chat, and these people may often represent people from the factions you mentioned.

As for the focused hate toward BLT on the forums and in wc, one can attribute this to the actions that BLT has taken against these other factions in the past. Further reasoning is outlined by Pandora - http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=212312. In addition, just because some factions are organized as you say they are, does not mean that all factions are capable of TW.
  • Kakumei - Lost City
    Kakumei - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Simple answer to the OP's original question...why all the hate towards BLT???

BLT burned a LOT of bridges, and a lot of relationships, and backstabbed most of the server on several occasions. Now it's not the fault of the guild itself, it's the fault of the original leader. He was ruthless and didn't care who he burned along the way. That's where the majority of the hate is coming from.

The current leadership learned from him, but are a slight improvement and I think they are just left to pick up the pieces. But because of the name the original leader gave the guild, no one will ever trust.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I see alot of reference to "grimm, this, in the past that, long ago blt did...."

U know in the past, u could buy a pack of ciggs,eat a meal and go for a movie, all for the cost of 10 dollars.
    Can u do it now?

Things have changed. Drop the lame excuses and just say it how it is.

Repeat after me CQ.

"Blt are the only thing standing in the way of our server-wide domination. Due to the fact, that blt can't be bothered with PR and forums, we are spinning anything and everything in our power to garner support and make BLT look bad, so as to further our means of said server domination."

Repeat after me GZ

"We are attacking blt, even though we know we cannot compare in the slightest to their power,but we are doing so in the hope that when cq takes over the server, they will throw some scraps our way."

Repeat after me RQ.

"Our only shot at ever coming back and being a factor in this game is to attack the faction that is already under attack by 2 others so we can at least have some land temporarily.....ummmm after that we dunno, we will hope for a miracle."

Say it loud,say it proud.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    I see alot of reference to "grimm, this, in the past that, long ago blt did...."

U know in the past, u could buy a pack of ciggs,eat a meal and go for a movie, all for the cost of 10 dollars.
    Can u do it now?

Repeat after me CQ.

"Blt are the only thing standing in the way of our server-wide domination. Due to the fact, that blt can't be bothered with PR and forums, we are spinning anything and everything in our power to garner support and make BLT look bad, so as to further our means of said server domination."

Repeat after me GZ

"We are attacking blt, even though we know we cannot compare in the slightest to their power,but we are doing so in the hope that when cq takes over the server, they will throw some scraps our way."

Repeat after me RQ.

"Our only shot at ever coming back and being a factor in this game is to attack the faction that is already under attack by 2 others so we can at least have some land temporarily.....ummmm after that we dunno, we will hope for a miracle."

Repeat after me rukhmath.

I am non factor or pu$$y that is too afraid to put my real name, and that makes mine post's funny for others to read.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Personally I dislike BLT because they play the heroes on the server, yet they aren't doing anything to stop CQ. There was a time when some 9x GZ and RQ merged into BLT, and they stood 1v1 vs cq and I had some hope. But then RQ started hate targeting (isn't it fun?!) and instead of trying to fight vs CQ, they started to take easy lands (GZ). They saved their money instead of acting on what they supposedly 'stood' for. RQ is proof that a guild doesn't need money to survive.

I have no respect for the guild itself, however I do like a lot of the members in it.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »

Can u do it now?

Repeat after me CQ.

Repeat after me GZ

Repeat after me RQ.

Repeat after me rukhmath,

"Bacon Lattes and Tomato"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I want to know, what is the reason why people came to believe CQ will even take our allly's land, GZ. What convinced you guys to say we will backstab them just how BL did to RQ?

We said what was true, Shinzoko and co. & Daikoku and co. came to an agreement, you help us, we help you. We don't want server domination. We will not kick GZ off the map. Everything is so bland and out there of what is happening, and people think we are playing something under the table. Stop thinking so hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Everything is so bland and out there of what is happening, and people think we are playing something under the table.

Stop thinking so hard.

Probably the most direct and sensible post I've read in a long while. b:thanks
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Stop thinking so hard.
    No one thinks, everyone tries to be reasonable.
    If people thought and chose their words we would have never invented "Q.Q"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I do recall a time when BLT members repeatedly stated that they were going for the entire TW map and that CQ would be gone in a couple of months time.
    Trash talked us a lot, acted like the big boys. They then opened green dot pk, meaning anyone was free game, backstabbed their allies and then asked why the server hated them so much. *hides*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    I do recall a time when BLT members repeatedly stated that they were going for the entire TW map

Dunno who said that but it was definitely not me and inflamez's plan back then.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:beg It was usually while I was getting camped at huggy hares!..People would stand there and talk about how we would dissappear and how BLT would take the entire map!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    keep GZ out of this. they dont WC after a TW win.

maybe you should start a guild and go up against rq/cq/gz?

laugh out loud.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exaltederick
    exaltederick Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009

threefold, you are a noob and therefore you have no right to give your opinion and you don't know anything about Lost City. If BL follows orders from its leaders that is because they have no choice now that they are under so much pressure and because they realized their arrogance would not led them to any good place. For your information, BL at the beginning of the server claimed they would wipe Conqueror from the map and their great founder GrimminflamaZ did nothing but trash talk in world chat. They also betrayed their ally Ragequit by taking their lands and ganking them, now RQ is just returning the favor. BL back then was very arrogant, and if they have changed their ways is too late now because they are not be trusted.

From what I see, they are still arrogant and greedy. They are not a factor that can take on Conqueror or that wants to take Cq. If they really wanted to take Conqueror, they would seek to ally GuardianZ to stack wars on Cq instead of taking Gz's lands. That behavior proves their greediness, they don't want to lose salary, just wait until they run out of lands to take they are going to disband because people will have no salary.

Those are the reason everyone hates BL: because they are not good for the server.
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If I recall, two dominant leaders in BLT shaped their image.
    Grim, and Warmachine.
    And look where the 2nd one houses now.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    If I recall, two dominant leaders in BLT shaped their image.
    Grim, and Warmachine.
    And look where the 2nd one houses now.

I had my reasons to leave, pretty good ones too and Yoshiki himself as well as a few core members witnessed what I mean by themselves not too long ago.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Doesn't deter from the fact you helped shape their image before you left.
    Its unfair to say it was only Grim's fault.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    Doesn't deter from the fact you helped shape their image before you left.
    Its unfair to say it was only Grim's fault.

It's unfair to blame the leaders uniquely too.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    It's unfair to blame the leaders uniquely too.

warmachine was great and was one of the three officers that actually try to help the guild before Yoshiki became leader, but the rank system was messed up back then. It was based on their ability to PK, or help in PK(I forgot). I was glad he was ranked so high because he was someone I could talk to without the fear of rejection. I even told him I enjoyed being under his leadership.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    One time Envy and I were being camped in Etherblade. We were trash talking InFlamez about the money he has spent on this game and his reply was "2000 USD to own the server is a small price to pay" so much for not wanting the map. I think envy might even have an ss of it.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • BlitzBlader - Lost City
    BlitzBlader - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Notice how almost all the posts in this thread are made by either RQ,GZ or CQ?