Why all the hate toward BLT?

Options

Comments

• TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I do recall a time when BLT members repeatedly stated that they were going for the entire TW map and that CQ would be gone in a couple of months time.

I was in BLT for a long time and Flamez was never really interested in taking over the map at all. His goals ingame was getting his GX, pking grindparties, having a bear, smoke a blunt, **** ppl of, have fun of and get attention in WC. The taking over map thingy and build the strongest guild on server was like something he really didn't care for. Or other things was more important...like get chips for GX and hand out tp stones to pk butterflies pt. Other ranked members maybe wanted to rule the entire map or at least made jokes about it during that period - when BLT was really strong, but Flamez really didn't seem to care. He just wanted to be like... famous in pvp b:chuckle.
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    One time Envy and I were being camped in Etherblade. We were trash talking InFlamez about the money he has spent on this game and his reply was "2000 USD to own the server is a small price to pay" so much for not wanting the map. I think envy might even have an ss of it.

Such an ambiguous statement.
    How could that even remotely be used to prove anything?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Such an ambiguous statement.
    How could that even remotely be used to prove anything?

I agree. 'own the server' seemed like it would imply killing everyone in PvP.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pencil - Lost City
    Pencil - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hardly ambiguous when he specifically mentioned Cq off the map and BL owning the map i really wish i had ss it but honestly there was at least a time when Flamez wanted the map and thought he would have it.
    Banned 97 archer
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    But then he quit so it doesn't matter.
    Got banned I should say lol.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I was in BLT for a long time and Flamez was never really interested in taking over the map at all. His goals ingame was getting his GX, pking grindparties, having a bear, smoke a blunt, **** ppl of, have fun of and get attention in WC. The taking over map thingy and build the strongest guild on server was like something he really didn't care for. Or other things was more important...like get chips for GX and hand out tp stones to pk butterflies pt. Other ranked members maybe wanted to rule the entire map or at least made jokes about it during that period - when BLT was really strong, but Flamez really didn't seem to care. He just wanted to be like... famous in pvp b:chuckle.
    QFT. Flamez was nearly the only one on old BLT that didn't want to take over the map.. As Lily said he just wanted to get his GX, HH90 and then go to **** everyone in PK just like in MY-EN and his PK guild..
    . . . . . .
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry but...BLT are fricken awesome with the way they stirred up the server...GZ were created to take down RQ, CQ wanted to take them down...Now look at them all working together...And whilst I dislike CQ it's funny as hell with what they done .. Having every guild attack BLT (I think it was them atleast o.O)
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry but...BLT are fricken awesome with the way they stirred up the server...GZ were created to take down RQ, CQ wanted to take them down...Now look at them all working together...And whilst I dislike CQ it's funny as hell with what they done .. Having every guild attack BLT (I think it was them atleast o.O)

i don't think they had anything to do with everyone atking BLT. In fact, CQ would benefit more if only gz and rq atked with them. now they'll prolly have to go and atk with some nub guild if they can even get a bid in.

All guilds are atking BLT because of the "vulture theory". That is, they heard BLT was having problems and a bunch of high lvls quit and their breaking up blah blah. So now, like vultures, they want pick a guild while they are weak. Happened to BLT before, and they defended all except gz, rq, and cq. I think that is what will happen again as not all BL members left.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I prefer this analogy: Flies are attracted to ****...Flies are the noob guilds, BLT is the poo poo!

:P

But anyways to this:
    i don't think they had anything to do with everyone atking BLT. In fact, CQ would benefit more if only gz and rq atked with them. now they'll prolly have to go and atk with some nub guild if they can even get a bid in.

I got this to say: CQ have repeatedly been saying they dont want to take over the map...And I "think" alot of people have been saying by taking over BLT's land they will effectivley own the whole map...I've even said it...So this could be a way for them to stop that been spun in the pot.

But either way it's still funny as hell watching all the guilds bid on their land...May I inquire as to what happened within BLT? O.o
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I prefer this analogy: Flies are attracted to ****...Flies are the noob guilds, BLT is the poo poo!

:P

I got this to say: CQ have repeatedly been saying they dont want to take over the map...And I "think" alot of people have been saying by taking over BLT's land they will effectivley own the whole map...I've even said it...So this could be a way for them to stop that been spun in the pot.

But either way it's still funny as hell watching all the guilds bid on their land...May I inquire as to what happened within BLT? O.o

umm to ur analogy...that would be true if all guilds had been atking BL for awhile. Flies don't get attracted to that when it's dying. However, vultures....dead or dying things...yea. (or things that the bird think is dying).

And yes CQ has been saying they only want BLT off the map. Therefore if by chance BLt gets elimated off the map this week (highly doubt it) then cq will prolly aim RQ. Then...who knows?
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    umm to ur analogy...that would be true if all guilds had been atking BL for awhile. Flies don't get attracted to that when it's dying. However, vultures....dead or dying things...yea. (or things that the bird think is dying).

And yes CQ has been saying they only want BLT off the map. Therefore if by chance BLt gets elimated off the map this week (highly doubt it) then cq will prolly aim RQ. Then...who knows?

Then if RedHawk successful gets land.... But hopefully someone else plans on taking them out. If not we'll be more than happy to finally kill them more than just once. No safe zone b:thanks
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Airawyn - Lost City
    Airawyn - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I know that one of the guilds (YaKuZa - guild that I am in) that bid on BLT land has attacked them several times before. That is one of the reasons that we ended up on their KOS. I am looking forward to this weekend to see how things turn out.

Will have to say the bidding war was just frakking insane at the last several minutes. Was interesting to watch to see which guilds got the last minute bids in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Veno
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Will be interesting to see who CQ attacks next week.....funny how "they only want us off the map". Yet they still managed to take yet another land this week even though another guild could have bid on it. Hmmmmmm wierd in my opinion. All thats left now is the wait to see if it is true or not. Probably not because they WILL get bored. Enjoy your decision Lost City, YOU EARNED IT!
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Will be interesting to see who CQ attacks next week.....funny how "they only want us off the map". Yet they still managed to take yet another land this week even though another guild could have bid on it. Hmmmmmm wierd in my opinion. All thats left now is the wait to see if it is true or not. Probably not because they WILL get bored. Enjoy your decision Lost City, YOU EARNED IT!

lmao lost city didnt destroy BLT it was the stupid ongoing guild drama that ripped BLT appart.BLT wasnt a match for CQ in the last months anyway and when BLT could have done something u were too fkin scared so quit ur whining.
    as for CQ, if merges dont happen so that a new strong guild is formed boredom will kill the server long b4 CQ does that
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    Options

rofl are u an idiot? S&M (the guild that tried to outbid CQ) had a gold return of 5 mil. U really think they would take land? ppl aren't stupid you know, CQ wouldn't let a nub guild fail an atk where they could win it.

btw, y don't we take the interesting out of the "who's going to attack CQ next week" and maybe have BLT atk them? b:shutup yea right

what's even more interesting is that BLT didn't bid anywhere this week
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    what's even more interesting is that BLT didn't bid anywhere this week

Their new 8x leader probably didnt figure out how yet.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    crit blessing almost gone.. then blt will be #1
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

It's RizLaz a 9X cleric but the problem is, it's an alt character b:quietb:avoid
    . . . . . .
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Obviously you didn't figure it out either. Poor sources calls for commenting on someones alt?
    crit blessing almost gone.. then blt will be #1

ROFLMFAO
    It's RizLaz a 9X cleric but the problem is, it's an alt character b:quietb:avoid

Exactly
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Irony, withen first week of server my faction merged with BL to make it into a lvl 2 faction. Our guild help support money, Riz got dir but got screwed out of position over time. This isnt the original Riz now b:shutup it just another way to leach money without massive flaming..
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Where is flamez >_< I want to say "I told you so!" ever since day 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Obviously you didn't figure it out either. Poor sources calls for commenting on someones alt?

ROFLMFAO

Exactly

Can I be your fan boy? b:dirty
  • Jannelle - Lost City
    Jannelle - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wonder why CQ sent a bunch of people to help out poor lil gdnz this week ? guess gdnz were unsure they could beat blt without the extra back up.

now that pandora got his wish for blt to be out of the way, let's see how fast he is to go after cq. i think that pandora himself has the skillz to lead that fight if he can get enough people in rq and then get them to follow orders.

the downfall of BLT was to many people trying to act on thier own and not following directions. by this i mean jr members not listening to officers and so on.

cq losing a few lands might even interest me in playing again. go RQ :P
  • syl
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wonder why CQ sent a bunch of people to help out poor lil gdnz this week ? guess gdnz were unsure they could beat blt without the extra back up.

umm GZ haven't beaten BLT in...........since the last time they emo'd. So yea i would say they just might have been a little unsure....only a little
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    the downfall of BLT was to many people trying to act on thier own and not following directions. by this i mean jr members not listening to officers and so on. :P

Speak for yourself.
    That might have been the reason why Grim left before.
    But this time it certainly wasn't.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BL was "all muscle and no brain" thats why it fell. Just Zerg it in TW, and underestamte everyone then blame it on people not listening. They never had a preset tw plan published on forum or any type of strategy made to counter each specific factions member base. This game is a combat cyrcle, counter what you know is gonna be thrown at you.
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hard when the guy making your strategies doesn't even go to TW.
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If RQ had the numbers and the levels, and maybe the gear I have no doubt in my mind we would be able to take CQ 1v1. But RQ will never build to such a state, because people take PK and this game too seriously. They think being killed is personal, when it really isn't. But hey, at least red is a decent colour, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Charizrd - Heavens Tear
    Charizrd - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Now just one question on everyones mind.

Will cq take over the whole sever or just leave a portion of it since they reached the max salary limit.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If RQ had the numbers and the levels, and maybe the gear I have no doubt in my mind we would be able to take CQ 1v1. But RQ will never build to such a state, because people take PK and this game too seriously. They think being killed is personal, when it really isn't. But hey, at least red is a decent colour, no?

I dont mind it when RQ comes by and kills me while I'm grinding.

I just really detest it when some of their members dont attack until you're killing a boss for the lower levels. They'll just sit there and watch you until you're preoccupied.

Keep in mind only a few of them do this, the ones who do give RQ a bad name in my book.

The one's who do are coincidentally the ones who run to the safe zone when I begin hitting back.