Most fail topic... EVER!!!

Now I feel like a loser for posting here. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Most fail topic... EVER!!!

Now I feel like a loser for posting here. b:surrender

Yes, this surely is a fail topic, and we don't need drama-maker here, shoo shoo!
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmm hard call....vert or hel ...... vert has a much bigger history so normally he'd be the choice like I always don't get why a supposed to be tanking class brag's about not getting killed in a 6 v 6 fight even if all his other members get killed but he survives...it's like lmao u'r a not supposed to die you nub that's your class's job lol.
    As for hel ,had a hell of a chase today ,demon fox form is damn fast involving decent skill in switching forms fast,atacking and getting away ......but then again this could turn out into another "venos are OP "thread as w/o a nix hel doesn't even stay to 1v1 a bm 10 lvls lower and his get-away skills seem good,all his killing involves around the nix doing 80% of the dmg which is exactly what asch said before.
    The target I like and will always want to kill the most is....hel's nix b:victory .
    But for a player I'd take vert since I love it how most pking barbs have a huge ego and make all sorts of excuses when they die.
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    The target I like and will always want to kill the most is....hel's nix b:victory .

+1. His nix is my Dinner, it's mine ya hear!!!!
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cry OMG i'm out of popcorn hahahha i love this drama
    1 - voted for YenSu.. why ? Cuz she's a noob and she knows it i would edit this but... since its already here - i fotgot PK has no rules so fotget my grudge

2 - wtf is up with all this Vert hate???? i mean idk man he never kiled. pised, bugged, ermmm etc me never. nor my frends... i do know a few ppl that say Vert is an **** but Hell yea he is. I am too b:pleased kiled a lvl 30, why? just cuz he was unlucky enough for me to see him muhahahah
    and also (<--*****) cuz ... >Kalza knows <

3 - MisB no comment non the less i think she is the common wanna be in fame/daithing the guy in fame... idk *wispers* i see death people --> me

4 - Ha ha Steal o yea.... Steal RAWR 20% out of steal members - i would gather tham all in S.P. and bring Cerminator and a few more "?" bosses on theys **** with a bug that doesnt alow you to teleport / go to town for 12 hours Maaan i would just sit *eats popcorn* enjoy the world chat ^_^
    Next - 79 % idk so i dont care - and becao\use i dont know 79% i canot say that i hate all faction - ther is styl hope for Steel i have only a few *counts on fingers* friends there and that helps me see pink other than only read b:pleased

5 - DarkRings idk i never got the chance to get kiled by him lmao but i say this i'm not sweet talking its just that one day in my 6x 's i was in Anglers with an archer in pk playng a little and DarkRings can to us *peed my pants* and looked at us saw us lvl 60+ noobs and left - idk if it matters but for me it did and now i respect him, not for the fact that he diddnt kiled me but for the fact that ke knew better than to pick on noobs-
    *Wispers* i think he diddnt atack me cuz he knew i was gonna own him Muhahahah

sooo GM think we can make that bugg happen? b:laugh
    i can only count to 5 *sigh*

ooo one more thing why the fk is Sarendena missing, would have voted with her you have my vote Sar ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Mahaylow - Sanctuary
    Mahaylow - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dark_Exile has no idea what goes on in Eminence. Eminence and Nefarious are completely different! Yes it has some of the Nefarious Member's alts in there, yes some of the members that have been booted from Nef. go to Em. and yes they share a forum.
    The only REAL thing thats the same for both factions is the rules; "No trash talking"

Think of Eminence as Nefarious' little brothers and sisters :D

*Edit because there's DarkRings XD
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Dark_Exile has no idea what goes on in Eminence. Eminence and Nefarious are completely different! Yes it has some of the Nefarious Member's alts in there, yes some of the members that have been booted from Nef. go to Em. and yes they share a forum.
    The only REAL thing thats the same for both factions is the rules; "No trash talking"

Think of Eminence as Nefarious' little brothers and sisters :D

*Edit because there's DarkRings XD
    Hellu, b:bye
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:cry OMG i'm out of popcorn hahahha i love this drama
    1 - voted for YenSu.. why ? Cuz she's a noob and she knows it

2 - wtf is up with all this Vert hate???? i mean idk man he never kiled. pised, bugged, ermmm etc me never. nor my frends... i do know a few ppl that say Vert is an **** but Hell yea he is. I am too b:pleased kiled a lvl 30, why? just cuz he was unlucky enough for me to see him muhahahah
    and also (<--*****) cuz ... >Kalza knows <

3 - MisB no comment non the less i think she is the common wanna be in fame/daithing the guy in fame... idk *wispers* i see death people --> me

4 - Ha ha Steal o yea.... Steal RAWR 20% out of steal members - i would gather tham all in S.P. and bring Cerminator and a few more "?" bosses on theys **** with a bug that doesnt alow you to teleport / go to town for 12 hours Maaan i would just sit *eats popcorn* enjoy the world chat ^_^
    Next - 79 % idk so i dont care - and becao\use i dont know 79% i canot say that i hate all faction - ther is styl hope for Steel i have only a few *counts on fingers* friends there and that helps me see pink other than only read b:pleased

5 - ermmm ( i can only count to 5) sooo GM think we can make that bugg happen? b:laugh

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Btw, as an example, Heleina was outside SP earlier today, with Bbx, Roninwarrior, Kyante, and Maria_Neko took Heleina down whilst tanking his nix + the 3 BM with an anti-stun apo. Goes to show those mad skillz of being such a high level Veno! (She then went to solo the others 1 by 1 as they left ((after she died and came back)), dunno if Heleina came back?). Goes to show that people really should learn to PK without a Phoenix.
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

Btw, as an example, Heleina was outside SP earlier today, with Bbx, Roninwarrior, Kyante, and Maria_Neko took Heleina down whilst tanking his nix + the 3 BM with an anti-stun apo. Goes to show those mad skillz of being such a high level Veno! (She then went to solo the others 1 by 1 as they left ((after she died and came back)), dunno if Heleina came back?). Goes to show that people really should learn to PK without a Phoenix.
    Any S.S? if no, then those are all lies.
    Sorry to say this xAsch, but Hel killed some Nef outside of SP a while ago. and I have never see him died to another veno before.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Ask Maria for the Screen. She took great pride in the kill (after which, she died also).

As for seeing him die to another Veno, when we were at hidden orchid, a week back, Deity killed Heleina twice (whilst being killed by Heleina several times himself). Admit it or not, but your great Heleina isn't as Godly as you think. =D
  • Mahaylow - Sanctuary
    Mahaylow - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hellu, b:bye

Hi b:laugh
    Oooh I voted for Other. lol I don't really know any pkers from steel.
    b:victory
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Ask Maria for the Screen. She took great pride in the kill (after which, she died also).
    +1.
    As for seeing him die to another Veno, when we were at hidden orchid, a week back, Deity killed Heleina twice (whilst being killed by Heleina several times himself). Admit it or not, but your great Heleina isn't as Godly as you think. =D
    Kill x Kill is normal in PK, what I wanted to know is that you really.. nvm.

Continue on just make more drama, aka DarkRings' worst enemy.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    It is normal, yeah. As for Heleina dying.. a lv95 Phoenix can kill him 1v1 but a Lv90 Phoenix can't kill him 1v1? With the reasoning "I have never see him died to another veno before". Good going. =D

and in regards to continue making more drama, I'm not. I just stated to Ayano that even with Hel's Phoenix, he's easy picking to another Veno with a high level Phoenix. ^^
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    It is normal, yeah. As for Heleina dying.. a lv95 Phoenix can kill him 1v1 but a Lv90 Phoenix can't kill him 1v1? With the reasoning "I have never see him died to another veno before". Good going. =D

and in regards to continue making more drama, I'm not. I just stated to Ayano that even with Hel's Phoenix, he's easy picking to another Veno with a high level Phoenix. ^^

=D.
    Anywayz Asch, haven't see you PKing lately b:sad
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Yeah.. been busy with work. That, coupled with a few hours grinding a day, makes it kinda hard to PK lately. Hopefully in the next week or so, I'll be good to come back and have a tea party with you in the middle of the battle, like we used to. =D
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Goes to show that people really should learn to PK without a Phoenix.

Words of wisdom T_T .
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4779/20090408130551.png

Forgot to add this :P

So I posted twice,muahaha spam spam spam.
    I'm bored lolz ><
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

First who put you in the picture in the first place? do you know me? I doubt it! and I dont know you so pls dont speak, even if you are in Steal I did not give names, I hate some ppl talking **** it was my first tought in teh first place so... lett it be

And second i tought this thread was caled "the most hated PKers in Steal" not who kiled who and why? or how old is MissB? or how's the Leeder of Nef? "sigh" you people just like to stick your tail everyware...

crapy english, bla, bla, I take it after Dark lmao

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Who put me in the picture? I posted before you, and was responding to Ayano's post. If you think people aren't allowed to say they didn't understand something you said, then I suggest you go slit your wrists somewhere else. Cause the game needs less emo's. =D
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    XAsch - Sanctuary;2198491Who put me in the picture? I posted before you, and was responding to Ayano's post

hold on a sec you wre respondint to Aya's post why quote my post... ntz ntz like i said sticking theyr tail
    If you think people aren't allowed to say they didn't understand something you said, then I suggest you go slit your wrists somewhere else. Cause the game needs less emo's. =D

why am i an Emo for thinking you are not to bright?

go hug a huggy hare smart ****

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Um, misclick? It happens, you know. Accidentally clicking the wrong thing? Unless you've never done that? Hmm.

As for an emo, yeah, you were whining cause I happened to say I didn't understand something you said. Need a tissue? ='(
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Um, misclick? It happens, you know. Accidentally clicking the wrong thing? Unless you've never done that? Hmm.

As for an emo, yeah, you were whining cause I happened to say I didn't understand something you said. Need a tissue? ='(

i like the edit, i'm not dislexic, but lett me tell you a secret *wispers* Americans don't rule the world, they are other nations with diferent languege!

keep the tissue

• Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Ermm why am i responding... i just wanted to say my point, if a single person did not understood, not realy my problem... ermm i gues i'm bored lol

This is WAR muhahha lol >.>

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I edited it, to add the tissue. =D

and I live in Australia. We spell partially different from the American's, as do the English.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Not the ideea, i leave in Romania... i dont spel difrently... i have a dufrent languege...
    is hard enough to know what i know!

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so wait let me get this right.. you complain about people going off topic about nef and stuff and then you talk about spelling and where people are from?
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    he started b:cry ok i'm off from work

( but i think you are picking on me cuz you are older in lvl)
    i'll take that tisuee now , ty

• GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ooo one more thing why the fk is Sarendena missing, would have voted with her you have my vote Sar ^^

dont ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever, EVER say sarendena is in steel again.. EVER! if they thing gets in steel im out faster than u can blink
    I live in Australia. We spell partially different from the American's, as do the English.

what part of australia? o.o
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    what part of australia? o.o

Hahah, I live up in Sydney (moved from Queensland). You a fellow Aussie? =p