The most hated PKer in Steel..

Comments

• Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dont ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever, EVER say sarendena is in steel again.. EVER! if they thing gets in steel im out faster than u can blink

I'm surprised half the faction didn't say that about you.
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hahah, I live up in Sydney (moved from Queensland). You a fellow Aussie? =p

yup, live in perth, lived here all my life, been to sydney twice though for vactions.. so busy in comparison
    I'm surprised half the faction didn't say that about you.

1. stop trying to start **** AGAIN and stay off forums if ur going to try and start a flame war AGAIN, jesus (not replying to any **** u say after this to stop a flame war)

2. half the faction DIDNT like me until they got to know me on vent and stuff, how else do you think me and verticoli somehow became friends instead of enemies? after we both joined the same guild and talked on vent

3. im not in the best of moods to argue so you can shut up now ok thanks
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    drama drama drama drama....

LOL you all love it so much..don't you? b:chuckle

reality is ...all those who hate pk'ers...are pk'ers. if you cant kill someone and call them cheap or unfair... you lost your mind. if you can kill someone and call them cheap or unfair... just throwing salt on the wound. the name of the game is player kill. Your entire objective...kill the other person. " sorry but that isn't honorable"...really? its a video game. I get beat by my little brother on consoles cause he knows nothing but button mashing while i try to do combo's and such but but you don't see me going..oh that was so dishonorable. LOL. Get the job done and enjoy it, if you can't, assess the situation and try again or move on.

3 types of pk'ers I dislike.
    1. safezone huggers (this includes certain wizards and bms who do that little sprint thing to port into SZ and archers who use wall glitches) - its understandable when you are getting gangbanged by 5-10 people but when it's 1v1..come on...
    2. phoenix users... I'll be the first to admit, I can't beat them unless I get the jump on em, that is why i bought a nix..to kill nix users, kinda like Blade oO
    3. I voted for others..my vote goes to Sinanju...pking me all the time and calling me names b:cry
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dont ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever, EVER say sarendena is in steel again.. EVER! if they thing gets in steel im out faster than u can blink

O.o i diddnt... lol i said why is he missing from pull >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I hope you guys next time doing PKing got owned really badly:)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    1. stop trying to start **** AGAIN and stay off forums if ur going to try and start a flame war AGAIN, jesus (not replying to any **** u say after this to stop a flame war)

2. half the faction DIDNT like me until they got to know me on vent and stuff, how else do you think me and verticoli somehow became friends instead of enemies? after we both joined the same guild and talked on vent

3. im not in the best of moods to argue so you can shut up now ok thanks

1. all i said was I'm surprised lol. I like the forums, so, no. but if you're not going to reply anyway, then don't worry about it. b:victory

2. I am SO not surprised that you and big verti are buddies, and that's all I'll say on that one.

3. lmfao.
  • knoodles
    knoodles Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    O.o i diddnt... lol i said why is he missing from pull >.>

Hmm cos the post is 'The most hated PKer in Steel..' and he/she is not in Steel b:shutup

Damn guys the poll is ''The most hated PKer in Steel..'' not who is the worst in grammar spelling or who's a nob or prick . b:angryb:angry

I hate Other most cos he PK'd me 1063's in 1 day. b:surrender
  • MissBehaved - Sanctuary
    MissBehaved - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    he started b:cry ok i'm off from work

( but i think you are picking on me cuz you are older in lvl)
    i'll take that tisuee now , ty

Youve started your own drama Jack..You are pretty much against everyone,

you better get that tissue back from Ashe, your a target for everyone now =p

FYI not that it is anyone's business, Jack, but I liked Verti before he acquired his lovely reputation. Out of game our life is our personal business. In game, MissB just has a thing for tigers ;) I mean my honeymoon was pking in sp..thats sexy.

And I didnt start this drama thread, just replied when I was dragged into it.
    My generic avatar icon b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<enter intelligent comment here so people are impressed>
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i belive it is my own buisness who is targeting me or why. and that i did not said anything wrong about you or Vert ever so why do you feel the need of talking back to me?... o sorry , my bad i forgot you just love making chat drama, i would have just shut up if i were you, they are a lot of posts against you not me... Dating the No1 PKer on server doesn't make you invincible... "sigh* why do you all stick your tails were they dont belong?...
    let me be the no1 on KOS list... my game, my caracter...

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    knoodles wrote: »
    Hmm cos the post is 'The most hated PKer in Steel..' and he/she is not in Steel b:shutup

Damn guys the poll is ''The most hated PKer in Steel..'' not who is the worst in grammar spelling or who's a nob or prick . b:angryb:angry

I hate Other most cos he PK'd me 1063's in 1 day. b:surrender

My bad, true sar isn't from Steel, maibe i just tought of him cuz i have a grudge of the way he talked to me once... sorry

• oimio
    oimio Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I voted other..
    DEATH TO SHIKYURA!! *RAWR*

ooo one more thing why the fk is Sarendena missing, would have voted with her you have my vote Sar ^^

O.o y'all gotta show sarendena a lil bit more love..
    its cuz of peeps like him that this game remains free b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    Heleina - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Btw, as an example, Heleina was outside SP earlier today, with Bbx, Roninwarrior, Kyante, and Maria_Neko took Heleina down whilst tanking his nix + the 3 BM with an anti-stun apo. Goes to show those mad skillz of being such a high level Veno! (She then went to solo the others 1 by 1 as they left ((after she died and came back)), dunno if Heleina came back?). Goes to show that people really should learn to PK without a Phoenix.

Please do show the screenshot where it says Maria_Neko was taking on (and damage too) from me and three other BMs.

Here's my end of the story:

Maria_Neko came out of Orchid Temple to head to SP - I wasted her without even a fight. She came back and we fought. I killed her again and I had about 1.5k hp but a little too late to cast something so I died with her nix's bleed. No other BMs were in sight. BBX was around but wasn't really involved with our fight. It was 1 on 1.

Here's how I am different from you and your kind xAsch:

I don't whine on the boards about getting killed. I don't trash people about their "skillz" if I am killed. I dish out beatings and I take beatings. See you in-game b:kiss
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Hmm hard call....vert or hel ...... vert has a much bigger history so normally he'd be the choice like I always don't get why a supposed to be tanking class brag's about not getting killed in a 6 v 6 fight even if all his other members get killed but he survives...it's like lmao u'r a not supposed to die you nub that's your class's job lol.
    As for hel ,had a hell of a chase today ,demon fox form is damn fast involving decent skill in switching forms fast,atacking and getting away ......but then again this could turn out into another "venos are OP "thread as w/o a nix hel doesn't even stay to 1v1 a bm 10 lvls lower and his get-away skills seem good,all his killing involves around the nix doing 80% of the dmg which is exactly what asch said before.
    The target I like and will always want to kill the most is....hel's nix b:victory .
    But for a player I'd take vert since I love it how most pking barbs have a huge ego and make all sorts of excuses when they die.

Yes, four people were chasing me, two to three at any given time - Ayano-chan (wiz), Leodor (BM), Dylanne (nix veno), and xclusiveme (cleric).

I killed xclusiveme during the chase twice and she didnt come back - just had the nix attack her and bleed just wiped her off. I killed Dylanne when she and Ayano-chan chased me - she got too close again and DD + nix, and only Ayano and Leodor were left. I killed Ayano-chan when she made the mistake of getting too close while Leodor was a good distance away -> 8 second stun then DD + nix = she died. I kindly infomed Leodor that he was dead, he flew away and I chased him and wasted him. I wiped your whole party in that rather long chase. Afterwhich you all went to SP where you took that screenshot. in an earlier post. Everyone dies in pk. But the circumstance of each death is what it's all about.

During the chase you were able to sleep/stun me once or twice. I died once in the earlier chase but escaped the other (which is described above).

You had the advantage in numbers. You also had a phoenix-user on your team, Dylanne is 8x right?

Anyway, those are the facts. My opinions don't really matter.
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    this is a terrible topic,

don't post in here unless you want to look like an idiot...

oh wait....

damn o_0
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2009

oh wait....

damn o_0

we know... we all failed :)
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2009

oh wait....

damn o_0

Yes, this is a terrible topic, and all the people in here are terrible especially DarkRings. =)
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yup, live in perth, lived here all my life, been to sydney twice though for vactions.. so busy in comparison

Hah, every Aussie I meet on the game (only 2 so far, excluding you), seems to be up in Perth. Have yet to meet one from around here lol.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    just had the nix attack her and bleed just wiped her off.

Pro bugged bleed pet killing = GG ,so much "skill" involved - point made

You died nearly every time you can in sp,while I hate sp myself because it's a spot for meeles mostly ,It's a place where you going demon instead of sage fox show's off it's flaw same as in TW where ppl won't chase after you even if you run,and when you do ,you can't kill thus practically eliminating steel's highest veno from TW while we only sacrifice 2 lvl 8x ppl(cough bms).Good skill for running no comment there but it has allot of down sides with limited usefulness.
    You also had a phoenix-user on your team, Dylanne is 8x right?

Dyl's nix is lvl 64 - enough said.
    You had the advantage in numbers

Ahahahahaha this is the best part ever,a steel complaining about advantage in numbers,isn't that what you usually have over others? Oh wait you got lvls too ,from my personal experience I know how easy is to fight ppl 10-11 lvls below you ,very hard to fail.

Oh yea ,here's another 1 showing how "pro" you are of making same mistake again of trying to fight in sp w/o your precious nix,just show's how useless you can be,I mean trying to sneak on us behind that wall as if we wouldn't notice you....please...go play mario.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6471/20090408124350.png

I didn't expect lance to show up ,guess he was our bonus T_T .Sadly your bonus "bbx" didn't do much ,like you, he hides behind walls hoping that ppl don't see him,uses Will of the Bodhisatva hoping to stun us then use heaven's flame on us and let you aoe us (cuz that's about the only thing he's good at.....cough good....in progress ^_^ );all I'll say to mr pink hair male bbx is : www.ecatomb.com ,go learn what other classes's skills do .
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Please do show the screenshot where it says Maria_Neko was taking on (and damage too) from me and three other BMs.

Here's my end of the story:

Maria_Neko came out of Orchid Temple to head to SP - I wasted her without even a fight. She came back and we fought. I killed her again and I had about 1.5k hp but a little too late to cast something so I died with her nix's bleed. No other BMs were in sight. BBX was around but wasn't really involved with our fight. It was 1 on 1.

Here's how I am different from you and your kind xAsch:

I don't whine on the boards about getting killed. I don't trash people about their "skillz" if I am killed. I dish out beatings and I take beatings. See you in-game b:kiss

I wasn't there, I'm just taking it as I was told from a good friend. Just as DR holds to the whole "You've never died to another Veno" thing. It's a thing called trust. I trust her word over yours, just like I'm sure DR trusts yours over Maria's.

As for whining? nah. I stated your tactics. Is that whining? nope. whining would be if I sat here QQing cause I was killed. I didn't, I said you run away and expect your Phoenix to kill everyone for you. You're free to disagree, (which'd be pointless, anyway, since everyone knows how you PK), but saying I'm whining? Haha, right.

Next time someone says "Oh, Asch uses stunlocks", I'm going to refer them to your post, and call them a whiner, since according to you, it is. b:pleased
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Pro bugged bleed pet killing = GG ,so much "skill" involved - point made

I'm not here to argue about nix. You can argue about it on a nix thread.
    You died nearly every time you can in sp

Everyone dies in PK. Also, everyone poops :)
    Dyl's nix is lvl 64 - enough said.

I wasn't really talking about her phoenix. Besides, lvl 1 nix looks the same as a lvl 100 nix. I am but a mere mortal not to discern the difference.
    Ahahahahaha this is the best part ever,a steel complaining about advantage in numbers

I stated a fact. I didn't say it was unfair or anything else. The sky is blue, water is wet, you know, things that are fundamentally true.

Oh, my name is Heleina, not Steel ^^
    Oh yea ,here's another 1 showing how "pro" you are of making same mistake again of trying to fight in sp w/o your precious nix,just show's how useless you can be,I mean trying to sneak on us behind that wall as if we wouldn't notice you....please...go play mario.

And yet you all got wiped by us in the end. As I've said, everyone dies in PK.
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I wasn't there, I'm just taking it as

Exactly.
    As for whining? nah. I stated your tactics. Is that whining? nope. whining would be if I sat here QQing cause I was killed. I didn't,
    I have no idea what you're trying to say.
    Btw, as an example, Heleina was outside SP earlier today, with Bbx, Roninwarrior, Kyante, and Maria_Neko took Heleina down whilst tanking his nix + the 3 BM with an anti-stun apo. Goes to show those mad skillz of being such a high level Veno! (She then went to solo the others 1 by 1 as they left ((after she died and came back)), dunno if Heleina came back?). Goes to show that people really should learn to PK without a Phoenix.

This was your previous post. You never stated any tactics whatsoever.
    I said you run away and expect your Phoenix to kill everyone for you. You're free to disagree, (which'd be pointless, anyway, since everyone knows how you PK ), but saying I'm whining? Haha, right.

Try PKing on a veno and see if that would work against opponents with decent def, hp, and level. I'm glad "everyone" knows how I PK because you certainly don't :)
    edited April 2009
    Hah, every Aussie I meet on the game (only 2 so far, excluding you), seems to be up in Perth. Have yet to meet one from around here lol.

serious? all the aussies i know are over east, havent met one in perth besides my irl friend who used to play but thats it, and a few kiwis but i dont classify them as aussies =p
    edited April 2009
    also i dont now about anyone else, but im yet to see that maria chick in rebirth in SP without her phoenix. all ive seen her do is patrol outside orchid temple
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    This was your previous post. You never stated any tactics whatsoever.

I did. As did Ayano. You run around hoping your Phoenix will kill things for you.
    Try PKing on a veno

I have. A lv90 one. And it's not as hard as you're making it out to be. I've also PK'd on a lv87 Archer, 85 Cleric, and a lv84 Barb. Apart from Wizard, I've tried every class 80+, and seen their pro's and cons.
    see if that would work against opponents with decent def, hp, and level

Actually, Purplescar tanked Vert, wasabei, and cookielips while they were all still in NWO, in SP, without too much trouble. Sure she had full buffs, but you always do too. Don't see what makes it so hard. b:bye
    I'm glad "everyone" knows how I PK because you certainly don't :)

Ah, you're right, you're right. Touche! Running away fails at being classified as a tactic at all. Thanks for pointing it out for me.

Edit:
    serious? all the aussies i know are over east, havent met one in perth besides my irl friend who used to play but thats it, and a few kiwis but i dont classify them as aussies =p

Haha, yeah, I knew someone from up there a while ago, and whenever I ask someone where they're from, they always say Perth, go figure lol.

Edit 2:

also i dont now about anyone else, but im yet to see that maria chick in rebirth in SP without her phoenix. all ive seen her do is patrol outside orchid temple

Yeah, Maria doesn't PK in Instances. She just flies around and PKs with her Phoenix. Like all the other high level Veno's do. =D
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I did. As did Ayano. You run around hoping your Phoenix will kill things for you.

So a guy who barely PKs knows this from..what? second-hand accounts again? People that you trust again? See for yourself and stop quoting your friends. I kill Ayano-chan in DT all the time with a fish. She can only kill me when someone else is helping her. I kill people in SP without a phoenix. Am I unkillable? Certainly not. But telling a class not to rely on the best tools at certain situations is laughable. If I'm outside I'll use a nix. If I'm inside I'll use some other pet.
    I have. A lv90 one. And it's not as hard as you're making it out to be. I've also PK'd on a lv87 Archer, 85 Cleric, and a lv84 Barb. Apart from Wizard, I've tried every class 80+, and seen their pro's and cons.

Maybe try PKing people who aren't weak? Maybe people closer to your level? With good equipment? On even numbers or 1 on 1? You say you know how it is to PK on a veno, more so than someone who has played and PKed extensively on a venomancer. I've PKed on different characters too, some of them 9x, but I don't claim to be an expert and actually try to tell the person who played that char from level 1 that he's full of ****.

Actually, Purplescar tanked Vert, wasabei, and cookielips while they were all still in NWO, in SP, without too much trouble. Sure she had full buffs, but you always do too. Don't see what makes it so hard. b:bye

If you actually took the time to look at PS she is a heavy-armored veno. Of course she can tank all those because her def is equal if not more to BMs. I use robe - not a slight difference but a very big difference not just in stats but also in playing style. Next time xAsch you should think about your responses before talking out of your ****.
    Ah, you're right, you're right. Touche! Running away fails at being classified as a tactic at all. Thanks for pointing it out for me.

Sarcasm is the refuge of the defeated.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    So a guy who barely PKs knows this from..what? second-hand accounts again? People that you trust again? See for yourself and stop quoting your friends. I kill Ayano-chan in DT all the time with a fish. She can only kill me when someone else is helping her. I kill people in SP without a phoenix. Am I unkillable? Certainly not. But telling a class not to rely on the best tools at certain situations is laughable. If I'm outside I'll use a nix. If I'm inside I'll use some other pet.

Ah. Here's where the quote "Practice what you preach" comes into effect. "A guy who barely PK's" - right. I've been out of PK mode for a week, as I've had too much work to contend with to PK. You barely ever see me, maybe a few times a week, at max, and you claim I barely ever PK? Go figure that logic.

As for PKing Ayano in DT, wow, you can PK a squishy with your pet, good going.

Maybe try PKing people who aren't weak? Maybe people closer to your level? With good equipment? On even numbers or 1 on 1? You say you know how it is to PK on a veno, more so than someone who has played and PKed extensively on a venomancer. I've PKed on different characters too, some of them 9x, but I don't claim to be an expert and actually try to tell the person who played that char from level 1 that he's full of ****.

Oh ok. So if lv85+ Nef's are weak, what do you classify as an equal opponent for a lv84-87 char?

I said I know more about playing a Veno than you? When I scroll back up a bit.. I see..
    Try PKing on a veno

To which I had responded..
    I have. A lv90 one. And it's not as hard as you're making it out to be.

So my saying it's not as hard as you say, means I know more than you? clearly you misunderstood my post. In future, please read before responding. b:chuckle
    I've PKed on different characters too, some of them 9x, but I don't claim to be an expert and actually try to tell the person who played that char from level 1 that he's full of ****.

Ahhaha. Is that point even relevant? I never told you how you PK is ****, I said people need to learn how to PK without relying on the Phoenix. Once the Phoenix dies, what do most Venomancers do? run away. Why? they're reliant on their Phoenix. (Edited: I did, however, say running around continuously fails at being a tactic, so I guess that can be taken as an insult. meh.)

If you actually took the time to look at PS she is a heavy-armored veno. Of course she can tank all those because her def is equal if not more to BMs. I use robe - not a slight difference but a very big difference not just in stats but also in playing style. Next time xAsch you should think about your responses before talking out of your ****.

Uh-huh. I never said you had to tank 3 people whilst trying to kill them. Hell, if you sparked, you could probably kill alot of people before they reached you. However, my point was, you don't, and that you run around hysterically, in hope your Phoenix does the deed. You can argue with my points all you want, it won't do any good. =D

Sarcasm is the refuge of the defeated.

Ah, 90% of what I say is sarcastic. I don't see how that applies here. b:chuckle
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I kill Ayano-chan in DT all the time with a fish. She can only kill me when someone else is helping her.

Ahem,ahem ........*cough* 10 lvls higher robe veno with no physical deff at all build especially for tanking magic feel's high and might that he can only be killed if a lvl 8x get's help from some1 .......hmmm *goes pk some lvl 7x ppl 1v 2/3/4,oh LOOK I can do it too!,can I feel high and mighty now??*b:pleased
    Originally Posted by Heleina - Sanctuary View Post

Ermmmm ,you should tell that to yourself 1st but you do not have any1 to 1v1 of your same lvl who is not a noobie.Really now...stop contradicting yourself .

For the ones who like a challenge,the most fun goes to us as we constantly fight using lvl 8x vs 9x demons/sages and still manage to win ,we sometimes loose ,we sometimes win ,the dt 2 weeks ago I remember you all crawling back in safe when we finally got a full squad(me,TheDan,TheLancelot,XCLUSiiVEMEi,Seven_Stars,KingPinky-all lvl 8x,you should remember) then out of DT after repeatedly getting killed(I love killing your fish more b:victory ) so....bragging about "owning " dt is just lame,you sometimes do it and sometimes don't ,stop being so full of yourself,it's the main reason why most of sanctuary doesn't like steel.

>< pshhh Asch sry for being amongs the few mages that even pvp here,you can always try veeke88 but he's arcane with hp shards b:victory not much challenge for a bm there T_T .
    If you check mage forums,you'll see how every1 complains about wiz being a underpowered class,and sadly it's true .It's a main reason that you don't see much of them pking.Tho' I prefer to play an underpowered class which is allot more challenging than an overpowered one .
    However this is just my prefered option b:bye . ^_^
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Ah. Here's where the quote "Practice what you preach" comes into effect. "A guy who barely PK's" - right. I've been out of PK mode for a week, as I've had too much work to contend with to PK. You barely ever see me, maybe a few times a week, at max, and you claim I barely ever PK? Go figure that logic.

Being in PK mode doesn't necessarily mean you PK a lot or a decent deal or actually successfully kill people with your own hands. Please refer to the list - this is why I respect Ayano's views - relatively speaking - more than yours on this matter. Ayano-chan can actually quote from experience, you can only say "my friend told me how she PKed you and I trust her" *rolls eyes*
    As for PKing Ayano in DT, wow, you can PK a squishy with your pet, good going.

Again with the ignorance. If you actually played a veno and killed an 8x "squishy" with your water pet then kudos.
    Oh ok. So if lv85+ Nef's are weak, what do you classify as an equal opponent for a lv84-87 char?

What does guild have to do with it anyway...? You killed some lvl 85+ "Nef" and suddenly you're enlightened?
    I said I know more about playing a Veno than you? When I scroll back up a bit.. I see..

You tried to imply but failed to deliver.
    To which I had responded..

Yes, seems you killed some lvl 85+ Nef (as if the guild had any bearing) and suddenly you know the pros and cons of a venomancer.

Ahhaha. Is that point even relevant? I never told you how you PK is ****, I said people need to learn how to PK without relying on the Phoenix. Once the Phoenix dies, what do most Venomancers do? run away. Why? they're reliant on their Phoenix. (Edited: I did, however, say running around continuously fails at being a tactic, so I guess that can be taken as an insult. meh.)

xAsch, this is where you reveal your utter idiocy and total lack of knowledge/experience with the venomancer class.

What you said is true even if you replace the world "Phoenix" with any other pet. Venomancers are reliant on their pets, whatever those pets are. If you actually played and PKed - probably even dueled - on a venomancer and tried and/or killed other classes a great deal this would be common knowledge. In fact, even if you have NOT PKed on a veno, just killed mobs, this would also be common knowledge. Venomancers damage are significantly weaker than that of a wizard or cleric. The pet is there to make up for that disparity. But to you it seems such a funny thing that most venomancers would *gasp* run when their pet dies!
    Uh-huh. I never said you had to tank 3 people whilst trying to kill them. Hell, if you sparked, you could probably kill alot of people before they reached you. However, my point was, you don't, and that you run around hysterically, in hope your Phoenix does the deed.

You really should stop generalizing and then thinking that because in one scenario a venomancer would opt to - and let's use the proper word here - KITE instead of stand around to get beat on then she "hopes the Phoenix does the deed". I don't hope my phoenix does the deed - I know it will but more often than not, it won't do so single-handedly.

You can argue with my points all you want, it won't do any good. =D

It's fun to make people see how ignorant you are.

let me remind you what you just said

As I said, PS is a heavy-armored veno. It's no big deal to tank other melees for her.
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Ahem,ahem ........*cough* 10 lvls higher robe veno with no physical deff at all build especially for tanking magic feel's high and might that he can only be killed if a lvl 8x get's help from some1 .......hmmm *goes pk some lvl 7x ppl 1v 2/3/4,oh LOOK I can do it too!,can I feel high and mighty now??*b:pleased

It was a point made that I can kill you even without a Phoenix. Your friend seems to be under the impression that it would not be possible otherwise.
    Ermmmm ,you should tell that to yourself 1st but you do not have any1 to 1v1 of your same lvl who is not a noobie.Really now...stop contradicting yourself .

Someone who just turned PK mode on for the first time at 8x or 9x is not as adept as someone who's been on it longer. I'd name names but don't want to insult people :)
    For the ones who like a challenge,the most fun goes to us as we constantly fight using lvl 8x vs 9x demons/sages and still manage to win ,we sometimes loose ,we sometimes win ,the dt 2 weeks ago I remember you all crawling back in safe when we finally got a full squad(me,TheDan,TheLancelot,XCLUSiiVEMEi,Seven_Stars,KingPinky-all lvl 8x,you should remember) then out of DT after repeatedly getting killed(I love killing your fish more b:victory ) so....bragging about "owning " dt is just lame,you sometimes do it and sometimes don't ,stop being so full of yourself,it's the main reason why most of sanctuary doesn't like steel.

Oh, I remember that. It was after two hours and most people had already left. Only me and Yensu were left PKing. But GG though :) You totally handed it to me and YenSu.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You know, I've been trying to follow all this out of sheer curiosity, but the posts are so mixed and matched with quotes and responses that it's becoming difficult as someone viewing from the outside of things. I know full well that's none of your concern, but it seems like everyone here believes what they believe, and it's not changing. Now I'm not here to argue with anyone and I don't know the full purpose of the argument. Maybe it's to convince others or maybe it's just trying to convince the person you're arguing with, but either way it doesn't seem to be getting anyone anywhere. Maybe it's time to go back into the game and find out for yourselves?

You're more than welcome to just say no to all of this and continue with what you're doing, it's just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.