The most hated PKer in Steel..

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think missb gave up on responding to me.. i make too much sense b:chuckle

also: never been "slammed" by steel in pk.. never been slammed by steel in TW either .. not that i'm 100% white name.. but i have fought them both ways

and 90% of the time its steel i see on the WC.. especially after saturdays TW

people don't like us because we have the high levels and because we have so much land.. i've seen so much hate for us just because we have land ... people who know nothing about the faction and just go along with other people ... i got so many PMs after all those BS bids like ILIKEPIE and such saying it was pitiful to fake bid on ourselves.. when it wasn't us.. in fact 2 of those factions were knowingly created by members of another faction .. and noone in nef got banned for it

and dark.. it was kinda painful reading that post .. is it so hard to type out words and not use numbers and other stupid looking short hands
  • MissBehaved - Sanctuary
    MissBehaved - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think missb gave up on responding to me.. i make too much sense b:chuckle

No just pointless. This can go on forever and it just gives people more to feed on. None of us are perfect, none have the best toon, none have the best faction..

Lets just have fun.
    My generic avatar icon b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<enter intelligent comment here so people are impressed>
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Arguing about Pk on a PvE server is like arguing with a wall, it's useless.

Well, unless the wall is magical and talks back >.>
    Back.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well heres my 2 cents. NEF u talk alot of ****...lvls u have..... an aside from my freinds there. u got scum 2. as 4 steel. awesome faction. bad name koz ppl get owned by us........ ouch = burn. anywhoos u chose 2 pk dont hate wen u get slammed. an yes steel lost 2 nef....it happens wen u go up against highest lvl faction thats been 2getha since the begining of the server lol. lvl come back nxt week an lets do it again. i hate no1 an i luv no1, pfft yall dont even exist 2 me half the time.

GO STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b:laugh Steel is showing some Rust. Must not be Stainless after all. More like Pot Metal.

~S
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    No just pointless. This can go on forever and it just gives people more to feed on. None of us are perfect, none have the best toon, none have the best faction..

Lets just have fun.

This is something I can actually agree with you on.

~S
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Arguing about Pk on a PvE server is like arguing with a wall, it's useless.

Well, unless the wall is magical and talks back >.>

o..0 I'd prolly pass out and fall over if a wall talked to me. Either that or think I was having a flashback.

~S
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dev for a start u have no claim 2 fame. what ur the 50th person 2 lead nef so far lol. quit the **** talk. no1 hates u 4 having land. u deserve it. well done u want a hero biscuit ya fackin nob? an as 4 my typing i have better things 2 do than worry bout my typing. go home take sum pills an relax my freind. ur nothing special as far as im concerned.....prolly just another dum **** that joined nef halfway thru the run an wow u sumhow got lead....who will it b next week? oh by the way u change leads so often i convinced 12 ppl i was the leader...... like wtf
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i ever said i had a claim to fame? lead nef? what on earth are you smoking

i never said i was anything special.. you are quite silly to think i'm nefarious leader though b:chuckle

i am quite relaxed.. its just hard to read for me ..

and 50th person to lead nef? its had.. 2 leaders .. lol

more silly things said by people who don't really know nef

i'm all for having fun missb you are the one that came in this post first taking offense to my opinion on steels pkers and insulting nef
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    oh sorry not lead........ 2nd. either way. sasaki was best lead. kinda didnt pay attention after that.
    oh and we all know nef... u know the 1s that had 2 create an alt faction 2 attack steel. u know the 1 in ur forum post.....on ur forum. eminence i think its called...... cant remember name,,,,,its as forgettable as yours. hard 2 read? put ur glasses on old man ur cataracts r fogn ur view again

Vae Victus
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    no.. i'm not second in lead either.. you might be thinking of devalis.. not me..

eminence has been around longer than steel actually as far as i know.. and they have been bidding in TW longer too

you really need to get your facts straight
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    oh sorry not lead........ 2nd. either way. sasaki was best lead. kinda didnt pay attention after that.
    oh and we all know nef... u know the 1s that had 2 create an alt faction 2 attack steel. u know the 1 in ur forum post.....on ur forum. eminence i think its called...... cant remember name,,,,,its as forgettable as yours. hard 2 read? put ur glasses on old man ur cataracts r fogn ur view again
    Ya'll had a TW with us on Friday that was just US and YOU, nobody else attacking and you LOST. Period. LOST. Didn't take any real effort to squash you, you never even made it to our crystal when it was just steel and nef.

You didn't even bother to do much more than produce a 'token' show on Saturday, for that TW, instead you concentrated on Eminence and let Nef take your territory. I'm guessing you figured if you concentrated on Nef you'd loose both territories instead of one and just let us walk in and take it from you.

You fail.

~S
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    as i said eminenc is on ur faction forum announced as YOUR sub faction. who cares how long they been there....facts remain the same. i didnt go 2 either of the t.ws i wen 4 5 mins 2 eminence b4 i went 2 work. an that was long enough 2 c we won. as 4 fighting nef. i believe teamwork an better knowledge of each other is needed before takin on a faction thats been workin as a team 4 the last 10-12 months. its simple logic really.

Vae Victus
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    as i said eminenc is on ur faction forum announced as YOUR sub faction. who cares how long they been there....facts remain the same. i didnt go 2 either of the t.ws i wen 4 5 mins 2 eminence b4 i went 2 work. an that was long enough 2 c we won. as 4 fighting nef. i believe teamwork an better knowledge of each other is needed before takin on a faction thats been workin as a team 4 the last 10-12 months. its simple logic really.

Have no idea wtf you're saying.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Dark my eyes hurt from reading that >.>
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    see i'm not the only one complaining about your writing..

also.. you said eminence was created to bid on steel.. its wrong.. i corrected you...and that was the point of my post.. they were listed as an alt faction.. months ago.. and that was updated with new leadership.. they have their own members and we share forums.. they are not our alts

you are right about one thing.. it'll take way more teamwork to beat nef .. as for 10-12 months.. i don't even think sanctuary has been out that long
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    well aint we mr on time lol. ok hmm 8 months. wateva dude ok. i aint gunna argue with u. evrybody knows they ur alt faction. u just admitted it and denied it in same post....tsk tsk .no matter what u say aint gunna change their mind. point made blah blah im out

Vae Victus
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    mr on time? b:chuckle you're silly!

no point in arguing facts man .. i'm just correcting all your misconceptions.. you can continue to believe whatever you like.. eminence is associated with us.. yes.. thats easily told by seeing we share a forum.. but they have their own members.. their own officers.. we point lower levels who wish to join nef to eminence until they can get their level up
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well aint we mr on time lol. ok hmm 8 months. wateva dude ok. i aint gunna argue with u. evrybody knows they ur alt faction. no matter what u say aint gunna change their mind. point made blah blah im out

your post doesn't count if nobody can make sense of it. my best bet here is that some people are awfully sad that Nef got rid of most of its goons, and now manages to be up tops in TW while steel just becomes even more hated. I'll give you a clue why that is, Steel recruited entirely based on obtaining a mass amount of high level people, with the most complete and utter disregard for the quality of the members that I have ever seen.
  • ShadowSeth - Sanctuary
    ShadowSeth - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wow guys such a big drama lol, im thinking this was just a fun thread to start with, and like normal ppl blow it out of the water, i mean come on guys this game is ment to be fun, yes Steel pks(like me wen i get hit...very squishy) and yes we lost to nef but hey, wheres the love every1...and also ppl saying they dont know me b:cry not cool, just kidding.

So come on every1 we maybe at war in game in TW but as ppl please get along and no talking rubish, cya all in game b:bye
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    drama is the name of the game isn't it? b:chuckle

whats an mmo without drama
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    again u re pointed out that they are ur sub faction u win.....well u won 4 me but hey lol no misconceptions here. i know what i know. because i do look 4 facts after hearing the rumors. and again a member of nef confirms it

Vae Victus
  • ShadowSeth - Sanctuary
    ShadowSeth - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    playful banter yes im all up for that, but trying to talk ppl down is just a bit extreme, but hey i look forward to the next war it will be fun b:victory
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    member of nef confirms what.. you've claimed so much crazy stuff.. did a member of nef confirm that i was the leader? b:chuckle

i don't mean to talk anyone down.. i voiced my honest opinion .. and thats how this thread started.. then the nef insulting started and i stood up for my faction =\
  • Lycinius - Sanctuary
    Lycinius - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i voted for other...i cant stand that guy!!b:chuckle
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i voted for other...i cant stand that guy!!b:chuckle
    Other is a real horrible guy. I think he should be banned forever but the GM's seem to like him. I don't know why. He's mean spirited, nasty, vile, rude, and cares for nobody.. why.. he even makes ME look light a saint in comparison!

~S
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Stop hating on people's grammar! WE CAN'T ALL LEARN TO SPELL!
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Stop hating on people's grammar! WE CAN'T ALL LEARN TO SPELL! I ALSO LOVE USING EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOH AND I FORGOT ABOUT CAPS b:dirty I LOVEZ CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe
  • mando2002
    mando2002 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Steel Sux bad
  • Trefilein - Sanctuary
    Trefilein - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    DarkRings! ;D
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2009