The most hated PKer in Steel..

DarkRings - Sanctuary
DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Well, as you all know, Steel is the most hated faction in Sanctuary.
Just wonder who is the most hated PKer in Steel.....
Post edited by DarkRings - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Out of the list...

I don't hate Heleina, but if I were him, I'd be ashamed to PK, due to his lack of skill and reliance on the Phoenix.

boynxtduh is good, and his sparked shots hurt heaps, too. =(

Well PKing against you sucks.. obviously neither of us would ever beat the other. Maybe if we had no equips, and were both debuffed. xD

Verticoli...

MissBehaved hits like 200 on saren - with her skills, not hated, but lol'able.

YenSu I like. She's cool, but runs in and outta the safe zoen heaps >.< - and she always wants to 1v1 me outside Arch T_T.

Frotis uses Plume shot against me.. lol.

I saw some people leave, so Iunno who's still in Steel anymore. They're the only ones I remember PKing against that're still in Steel.

FYI: These are just personal opinions of each of the PKers I've went up against. I could care less if you disagreed. ;)
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    =O I can't vote in these polls. I don't really now any of these people ><
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    =O I can't vote in these polls. I don't really now any of these people ><

if you sont know any of these people you don't belong in sanctuary xD

Voted for Vert most def.
    Back.
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:surrender well I know OF them but I don't know 'em personally b:shocked
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Verticoli and Luza...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    vert and missb are probably the most annoying .. and the least skilled .. never pked against hel though
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    if you sont know any of these people you don't belong in sanctuary xD

Voted for Vert most def.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the world and the game doesn't revolve around this group of losers. I am sure there are PLENTY of ppl who have no idea who any of these idiots are and quite frankly, it will make their gameplay more enjoyable.

The constant spam from all you idiots on WC is ridiculous. Use your faction chat morons, nobody wants to hear you but yourselves.
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    vert and missb are probably the most annoying .. and the least skilled .. never pked against hel though

===>SP. I'm sure Hel is waiting for ya. xD
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    without his nix? no way o.O unless he does like necrona and sits around the corner sending a herc by using camera to look through wall haha

anyway i probably won't be pking at all this week.. barely any time to play b:sad
  • MissBehaved - Sanctuary
    MissBehaved - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Out of the list...
    MissBehaved hits like 200 on saren - with her skills, not hated, but lol'able.

Wow besides the people posting on this do not know me at all, your really misinformed.

Asch honestly to accuse me of doing hits for 200..and you take Sarendenas word rofl. We all hit, crit, miss fail..to say you have not isnt true. Im finally catching up to everyone on levels, so hopefully soon we play and let actions speak.

I have soo many screenshots that tell a diff story. Pic's not someones running mouth. I dont have to sit here and put others down to try and make myself look better.

Div, never even met you and you do not know me. Saw you once and DR and Vert were owning your whole crew. So put the hate out on me, I dont mind because I know who I am.

Your faction is slowly becomming more hated then Steel, Nef has taken all the trash from all other factions, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Your rules of respect and no trash talk are gone now.

Its a game for fun! Most of us who pk eachother are actually friends having fun..why the need for hate?
    My generic avatar icon b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<enter intelligent comment here so people are impressed>
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    Heleina - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Out of the list...
    I don't hate Heleina, but if I were him, I'd be ashamed to PK, due to his lack of skill and reliance on the Phoenix.

Sounds like another satisfied customer b:victory
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    miss .. nef has been around way longer and hasn't acquired nearly as much hate as steel has in its short term on this server

second.. the only time i've fought you in SP was 1v1 and it was pointless.. your damage was ****.. my damage was ****.. it was an endless fight

DR has never been there when I have been in SP.. so again.. your memory fails.. badly.. yes vert showed up towards the end after cookie killed necrona a buncha times

i never said i hated you.. i don't know anything about you.. what i do know is how you talk when you are pking.. and how you talk on WC.. hence why i say you are annoying.. which you are.. (atleast to me.. its an opinion.. relax)

you took what i said way too seriously apparently.. and you are one getting your panties in a bunch over my opinion about some pkers in steel .. i have plenty of fun when i play .. friday nights TW was really fun.. saturdays was quite boring

Edit: Also our rules of no trash talk are still enforced .. if you see one of us trash talking.. report it to an officer and the officer will deal with it ... our officers aren't everywhere to police everything our 200 members say.. and if you think me voicing my opinion of steel members in a thread which asks for it is trash talk.... well.. i just don't know what to even say to that
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow besides the people posting on this do not know me at all, your really misinformed.

Asch honestly to accuse me of doing hits for 200..and you take Sarendenas word rofl. We all hit, crit, miss fail..to say you have not isnt true. Im finally catching up to everyone on levels, so hopefully soon we play and let actions speak.

I have soo many screenshots that tell a diff story. Pic's not someones running mouth. I dont have to sit here and put others down to try and make myself look better.

Div, never even met you and you do not know me. Saw you once and DR and Vert were owning your whole crew. So put the hate out on me, I dont mind because I know who I am.

Your faction is slowly becomming more hated then Steel, Nef has taken all the trash from all other factions, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Your rules of respect and no trash talk are gone now.

Its a game for fun! Most of us who pk eachother are actually friends having fun..why the need for hate?

heheh i remember killing u once ;)

i voted vert because he kills noobs (ppl below lv 50)
    and because he talks sh*t on wc
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im the most loved pker b:chuckle jk b:cute
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I voted for the person who told a faction-mate of mine his mother has "aids in her blood".

Other than that, I prefer not to stir the pot by naming any names or anything.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Don't you mean Steel has absorbed all the trash from other factions? I always have found it funny how you think yer all that and a box of chocolates, yet... you would be a second rate has been were it not for your hanging around with Verticoli, instead of second rate, you just rate has-been. I actually have more respect for Verticoli than you, and less respect for you than I have for dog ****.

I notice all the tough talk from certain Steel members about how they were going to destroy Nefarious in TW got silenced after we beat your asses not once, but twice. I had the great fortune of being in the Friday TW. I Enjoyed it, and killed far more often than I was killed... but I did find it interesting that certain garbage talkers were significantly absent from BOTH Tw's. I guess they didn't have the big set they claimed they had.

I have respect for several Steel members, some more than others, and some are fast losing what respect I had for them. Good players, and decent people, but you... I have no respect for you... your dating a kid that is more than twice as young as you. That is pretty pathetic and sick. Your nothing more than a pedophile regardless of the legalities of what Verticoli's age is.

Pedophiles simply need to be arrested, put against a wall, and shot.

~S
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Take it easy now, please. Lady and gentlemen...
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Don't you mean Steel has absorbed all the trash from other factions? I always have found it funny how you think yer all that and a box of chocolates, yet... you would be a second rate has been were it not for your hanging around with Verticoli, instead of second rate, you just rate has-been. I actually have more respect for Verticoli than you, and less respect for you than I have for dog ****.

I notice all the tough talk from certain Steel members about how they were going to destroy Nefarious in TW got silenced after we beat your asses not once, but twice. I had the great fortune of being in the Friday TW. I Enjoyed it, and killed far more often than I was killed... but I did find it interesting that certain garbage talkers were significantly absent from BOTH Tw's. I guess they didn't have the big set they claimed they had.

I have respect for several Steel members, some more than others, and some are fast losing what respect I had for them. Good players, and decent people, but you... I have no respect for you... your dating a kid that is more than twice as young as you. That is pretty pathetic and sick. Your nothing more than a pedophile regardless of the legalities of what Verticoli's age is.

~S

/Thread (post extender >9000)
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Take it easy now, please. Lady and gentlemen...
    I only have one thing to say...

I tried being reasonable... I didn't like it

~S
    edited April 2009
    LOl it wasnt even SP I was refferring to, it was hidden orchid 0_o love the way everyone twists everything ;)

Dev what I mean is Nef's standard has lowered alot, you used to have really strict rules, about no trash talking at all, including forums, wc, in Tw's, but now that all of the rebellious people who don't like rules and order have either been kicked or left most all faction's in sanct and come running to Nef for *free pay* and they have brought your awesome faction rudeness and bad mouthing. Now I see Nef people threatening, trash talking just like the rest of us. I like being with the bad boys, but that's my choice. And the *bad boys* are actually really nice people away from the game.

Im just dissapointed a faction I held respect for has turned out to be like everyone else.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2009
    . I actually have more respect for Verticoli than you, and less respect for you than I have for dog ****.

Good players, and decent people, but you... I have no respect for you... your dating a kid that is more than twice as young as you. That is pretty pathetic and sick. Your nothing more than a pedophile regardless of the legalities of what Verticoli's age is.

~S

Another example of the class some people have.. And you know him and I in real life?? ;)

And shame on me for being sucked in to all this drama by people who are really rude about others they do not know, im done here waste of time on ignorance.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Another example of the class some people have.. And you know him and I in real life?? ;)

And shame on me for being sucked in to all this drama by people who are really rude about others they do not know, im done here waste of time on ignorance.
    I know more about ya'll than you might think. Nice attempt at shifting the topic misspedophile. Vert is a kid in college living off mommy and daddy, your over twice his age and "married' to him in game and online dating him in 'r/l'. Your not low class, your no class. I don't particularly care for people like you. Your a pedophile as far as I am concerned, by your actions. Nothing more, nothing less. Date someone your age, not some kid still sucking on mommies ****.

lol your 'done' because you know what I said is true. You can't argue about it because i'm right.

Sick freak.

Anyway, i'm done as well. I have been told to chill by members of Nefarious and I will respect the rules of my faction.

~S
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    umm missb i've never pked against steel at hidden orchid.. so as i said before.. wrong.. the only time i've pked against you is in SP.. trust me.. so you are doing way more twisting than me

and as for trash joining our faction... i find it very funny that people from the outside of nef are saying that.. i'm inside nef and all the people i talk with are genuinely nice.. there are always the jackasses.. you'll have that in every faction.. most of the annoying people i've met in this game (atleast from my interactions and experiences) were in NWO, Ravenous, LastStand, and Steel (no offense to any of these factions.. i like people from these factions as well..)

its a matter of opinion.. people are gonna hate nef.. people are gonna hate every faction thats a factor or well known .. its inevitable..

its also inevitable to get jackasses in your faction.. nefarious doesn't openly recruit them and we turn away plenty of people and ask for other members input on certain infamous members who apply to join .. it is up to the faction members/officers as to whether we give them a chance or not

also those bad boys you support .. its possible they are nice in real life.. but it says something when they attempt to be bad boys in a game ... its rather pointless.. but if thats how you like to play.. its none of my business.. i just think its dumb

lastly i love it that a person who has been seen WCing creating drama says something about being sucked into it lol
  • knoodles
    knoodles Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Aww i hope i'm liked b:thanks
    I am nice and i help out alot. is a shame people hate Steel cos you have personel probs with some people. b:cry

But i get along with all factions, i do Rebirth with Nef and leg.
    I have nothing against factions just members that are complete twats.

I hope you all be nice to me in TW and DT b:victory
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    knoodles wrote: »
    Aww i hope i'm liked b:thanks
    I am nice and i help out alot. is a shame people hate Steel cos you have personel probs with some people. b:cry

But i get along with all factions, i do Rebirth with Nef and leg.
    I have nothing against factions just members that are complete twats.

I hope you all be nice to me in TW and DT b:victory

I don't hate Steel. Like you, I have nothing against factions, just certain members in the factions. The closest I ever came to actually hating an entire faction was Seppuku... but there were reasons behind that i'll not go into as the parties involved no longer play and are not able to comment or defend themselves.

~S
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I know more about ya'll than you might think. Nice attempt at shifting the topic misspedophile. Vert is a kid in college living off mommy and daddy, your over twice his age and "married' to him in game and online dating him in 'r/l'. Your not low class, your no class. I don't particularly care for people like you. Your a pedophile as far as I am concerned, by your actions. Nothing more, nothing less. Date someone your age, not some kid still sucking on mommies ****.

lol your 'done' because you know what I said is true. You can't argue about it because i'm right.

Sick freak.

Anyway, i'm done as well. I have been told to chill by members of Nefarious and I will respect the rules of my faction.

~S
    LMAO!!!!!!! Pwn3D!!!11eleven11!
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Misinformed? I use sarendena to PK everyday, and I laugh at how little damage you do to me while I'm on his char. I shed a tear everytime I 1hko you with a crit.. b:sad
    edited April 2009
    Saren has never one hit me..but besides the point..

I just do not get the point of all this..and the point of putting me down as a person by someone who does not have a clue who I am in rl, age, looks , nationality its absurd. Look up words before you accuse people of them with out knowing the people you are accusing.

This is rather comical, thank you for the laughs all day, my roommate doesn't play but is like *Wow* over all of this... too fun ;)

ciao

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Saren has never one hit me..but besides the point..

I just do not get the point of all this..and the point of putting me down as a person by someone who does not have a clue who I am in rl, age, looks , nationality its absurd. Look up words before you accuse people of them with out knowing the people you are accusing.

This is rather comical, thank you for the laughs all day, my roommate doesn't play but is like *Wow* over all of this... too fun ;)

ciao
    I know what the word pedophile means you ninny. While technically Verticoli's age negates that stamp from being place on you, realistically.... it's nonetheless true. Although the more apt word to be used here is Cougar.

~S
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well heres my 2 cents. NEF u talk alot of ****...lvls u have..... an aside from my freinds there. u got scum 2. as 4 steel. awesome faction. bad name koz ppl get owned by us........ ouch = burn. anywhoos u chose 2 pk dont hate wen u get slammed. an yes steel lost 2 nef....it happens wen u go up against highest lvl faction thats been 2getha since the begining of the server lol. lvl come back nxt week an lets do it again. i hate no1 an i luv no1, pfft yall dont even exist 2 me half the time.

GO STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus