ROME burns

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The only reason I made this thread was to say goodbye to a guild that was near and dear to my heart. But it became something that I didnt recognize anymore, and felt I needed to go. If you felt insulted by the name of this thread, or my leaving when I did I am sorry. I really am.

But I will not stand to be insulted here in public for things I did not do, or did not say. By those who I used to consider friends. That truly hurts. I wanted to leave Rome on a good note. But I see now, that just isn't possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The only reason I made this thread was to say goodbye to a guild that was near and dear to my heart. But it became something that I didnt recognize anymore, and felt I needed to go. If you felt insulted by the name of this thread, or my leaving when I did I am sorry. I really am..

See that is good. Great. Yes it did feel like a big slap to the factions face with your title and OP.

But I will not stand to be insulted here in public for things I did not do, or did not say. By those who I used to consider friends. That truly hurts. I wanted to leave Rome on a good note. But I see now, that just isn't possible.

The only one that was insulting was you. As was clearly pointed out.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    See that is good. Great. Yes it did feel like a big slap to the factions face with your title and OP.

The only one that was insulting was you. As was clearly pointed out.

Man Mia you are such a tool. You have pointed out NOTHING. Just give it up, what in the hell is your problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    TBH maybe the title 'Rome BURNS' was a little too insensitive but its not like foxx came in with a flamethrower at his former guild.
    Try to take it in a more positive light.
    You guys want to settle your own disputes BEFORE he left the guild, do so in pm.
  • Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    agreed....
    edited April 2009
    As far as I knew there wasn't any trouble before I left the guild. And Mia tbh had nothing to do with it. In fact I had PM'd Mia the day before I left about the troubles the guild had, and the drama that happened that day. Drama I may add that happened while I was sleeping, and I wasn't even around or had nothing to do with. And all Mia had to say was he didn't know anything about it, which honestly was nothing new. Mia never knew anything about anything in the guild. There was several times I had PM'd Mia about different things that was going on in the past week or so, and each time Mia had no clue about anything. Usually guild marshals know whats going on in the guild, but Mia was always clueless. But he comes on here like all of a sudden he's gods gift, and knows all. It's such a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • ScarletAngel - Heavens Tear
    ScarletAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *jumps up and down* Hello! b:question

adults, behave! b:quiet
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Rome burns... But from it's ashes another guild BLOSSOMS! Ooops, sorry I'm lost in my fantasies again.
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow, you guys are really dragging Rome and now the new Belial's name into the muck.

If I didn't know Rofocal is a class act, I'd have disregarded both groups as drama.

Miatemaro, your making the flames happen. Doesn't matter your content or whether you think your right, your feeding those flames.

Only reason I stuck my head in here is to give a vote of confidence to Rofocal.
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The good news is with all the flaming, the title is now accurately representative of the thread contents. ^_^ I try to see the positive side of any situation.

Don't thank me, I'm here to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • Nadiva - Heavens Tear
    Nadiva - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Originally Rome was created with myself and Mediva ROfocal+MEdiva due to circumstances between us it has split to just myself Leading from here on out (no ill will towards mediva and i hope you have an awesome gaming future but plz have your new husband not bash me in chat and leave me the fk alone) :)

Maybe if you would have been a bit more friendly to his wife he would leave you alone ^^
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Drama Drama Drama, at this rate I dont think the new guild name is going to help you much, or maybe you should do some more weeding lol.

Get your stuff togther, you cant win TWs like this. I expect to see you guys bidding again very soon minus all the drama.

See you need to learn from Enrage. Push the drama on other guilds and then sit back and laugh at the show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A guild with Zoe in it collapsed due to drama? In other news, water is wet.
  • ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ^I've heard a lot of bad things about Zoe on the forums but personally, in the guild I've never seen Zoe do or say anything I found negative. Do you know more than I about our guild or is it all just assumptions?

I didn't see anything bad in Foxx's first post. I may not like that he left but I bear him no ill will because of that, so there's no need to look for reasons to flame on him here, like titles that can be interpreted in a lot of ways.
    So yeah, Mia going all flamy wasn't too nice and Foxx stayed mature long enough but finally attacking Miyakoto instead is one of the lowest things I've seen on PWI.

Drama here, drama there. People that I like going berserk at each other. Feh, I don't get these things at all. I'm really dissapointed that Rome ended like this but from Cruxis to Rome, from Rome to Belial, I support Rofocal all the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    Rofocal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Firstoff Mediva/nadiva :) pking you in the dragon temple w/o talking does not merit redneckmaw the right to pm me cursing me out calling me names and belittling my guild, it truly shows Childishness & why you left rome and are where you are now, Why noene in Rome respected you and you felt like you didnt feel like a trustworthy or helpful leader.

I did nothing wrong in this and ended up being the target of slander and badmouthing, Granted i am sorry for pming you angrily after your marriage but i thought it a bit quick :) married 4 months u divorce and remarry in under 4 days~.

In the news of the Forums Cat Belial is just fine and there is no drama there now yes Rome had its issues and yes Foxx you were part of the issues you pmd me all the time demanding this and that as if you were leader, you leaving was part of our big solution. Everyone WILL see us in tw very soon we are honing our skills/levels. And for those that did come over a couple have already been kicked via urs truly and it is a 100% drama free high lvl environment for all of us. recruitment is not in the options as of now but once we have everything in order we will be recruiting 70+ only.
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    and you are right Cat im slowly starting to see why Enrage does things the way they do. I at first hated that tactic and the ppl there and am starting to slowly see how seedy the rest of pwi is with most ppl being childish/whiners/beggars. Only the truly elite/funloving players should be around.

Im not saying im bashing on enrage by all means or sympathizing because there are other things i disagree with like pking in the cubes jail rooms by enrage or cutting in line during events and being aholes. But some does not represent all just like i know in rome, some idiots such as fox here, Do not represent the whole yet are misconstrued by all as the entire guilds image.
    edited April 2009
    Actually what I said about Miya was a mistake in the heat of battle. For a while there the attacks were fast and furious. And I mistook Miya for somebody else with a very similar name. For that I apologize.

I see no reason to continue this here. The thread wasn't originally intended with this in mind. Going back to my OP, I was sad to see Rome go. Even through all the drama, Rome was my home for some time. And even though I seen things I did not like take place, which caused me to leave. The guild still was the best I had served in since my time in PW. Rofocal is a good guy. He didn't then deserve the **** that was going on the couple weeks before all this. And I've never seen in all my years gaming a more devoted leader. And all this only makes things worse for the poor dude as he trys to rebuild.

I am extremely pissed that I was flamed for leaving when I did. My reasons for leaving are my own, and I felt/feel they were justified. If some don't like it, oh well. All this just makes me happier with my decision, that I did the right thing.

The rest well, I see no reason to say any more about. It's water under the bridge. Us flaming each other doesn't do any good. Obviously there is some serious drama here. And I don't care what anyone says, this thread was not originally intended for that. We can end it here and now if people will allow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited April 2009
    and you are right Cat im slowly starting to see why Enrage does things the way they do. I at first hated that tactic and the ppl there and am starting to slowly see how seedy the rest of pwi is with most ppl being childish/whiners/beggars. Only the truly elite/funloving players should be around.

Im not saying im bashing on enrage by all means or sympathizing because there are other things i disagree with like pking in the cubes jail rooms by enrage or cutting in line during events and being aholes. But some does not represent all just like i know in rome, some idiots such as fox here, Do not represent the whole yet are misconstrued by all as the entire guilds image.

OMG and yet it continues! This is ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited April 2009
    Firstoff Mediva/nadiva :)

In the news of the Forums Cat Belial is just fine and there is no drama there now yes Rome had its issues and yes Foxx you were part of the issues you pmd me all the time demanding this and that as if you were leader, you leaving was part of our big solution. Everyone WILL see us in tw very soon we are honing our skills/levels. And for those that did come over a couple have already been kicked via urs truly and it is a 100% drama free high lvl environment for all of us. recruitment is not in the options as of now but once we have everything in order we will be recruiting 70+ only.

What in the hell did I demand you ungrateful prick? Time and time again I PM you when I seen **** happen, telling you I supported you when times where tough. When the guild/you needed cash for bills, I stepped up and donated, made suggestions about how we could make money for the guild to pay the bills you acquired before I even joined the guild, to ease the pressures you had on yourself. I stepped up and paid my own money to get Teamspeak for the guild about an hour before our last TW because we had none (due to drama I may add) to help us out. And I remember PMing you about ideas I had, which I may add you seemed to agree with 100%. Now you do this?

I take back all the nice things I said about you. You deserved all this after all I guess. I think you owe me one hell of an apology. Talk about a low blow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    lol thought you were done, Moveon Bro, Moveon.

Im done taking orders from you in pms glad your gone and glad you think i deserve whats happened. Take your crying somewhere else and to someone who cares, i have a guild of competent adults to run.

Bbye
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For both sides and any other guild having issues in the vent/teamspeak area. Might I suggest to you GSC.

http://getgsc.com/

It has all the features of Vent and Teamspeak and more. Good quality and easy to use and it holds 200 people!

Best part of all ITS FREE!

Features

Free Voice Communication

* Create multiple channels and subchannels
    * Pick from any of our 12 datacenters worldwide to host your voice server
    * Full moderation of your voice channel, including the ability to kick/ban users
    * Automatically save channel settings

Friend Tracking and In-Game Chat

* View status of your friends online, including information on games they are currently playing and what server they are on
    * Text or voice your friends instantly — even while playing most games!
    * Easily log conversations for future reference
    * Customize your GSC account with icons, profiles, and more!

I used it for my guild on PW MY and used it in a few guilds on PWI too. I like it alot, probably better than vent personally lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited April 2009
    TY Cat I just saved it to my bookmarks. This info will come in handy for sure.

Thanks again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Foxx_Trott's post in Rome's forums:
    I have been one of our greatest supporters since joining ROME. I have grown to believe we here at ROME have great potential, because of it's fantastic people we have in the guild. Many of you I have grown to care for as if your some of my best friends.

I am troubled however by recent developments in our beloved guild, and the increasing drama I've seen go on. I thought drama was pretty much our only real rule here at ROME. No drama in guild chat! But it seems its not being enforced, and people have actually left the guild due to it. This all makes me very sad.

I don't want to get into a he said she said debate here on this, but I think some things might need addressing. And we need a reality check as a guild. Rude comments to other members should not be allowed, and members not respecting our most basic rules, should be dealt with IMO. Blatant disrespect and refusing to obey the most basic of our rules should not be ignored. For ignoring it and allowing it to happen shows favoritism sacrificing one persons rights to play free of fun and harassment, over another persons feeling the need to attack another.

I was sleeping when this all happened to day, and was not present to witness for myself what happened. But after talking to more than a half dozen of my friends here that did witness it, I got a pretty good idea what happened.

Not enforcing our rules just breeds chaos. And many of us are now wondering where this all is going to lead us. To me at least this is all very troubling.

k, this one's for u, Foxx. This might sound harsh to u and u got every right to hate me after this. But here's the thing:

When u quit Rome giving away these reasons, then u, in fact urself, contributed to the troubles in-guild, which u already spoke of. Being the one who loved Rome deeply, cared for it and being associated for it for a long time, I think u should've known this wasnt a wise decision to make.
    Lastly, If it were me, I wouldnt have made fuss of it. Instead, I'd have PMed Rofocal and the ones I think I can trust as true frnds. I'd have explained my point and then I'd have just left it to Rofo to decide whether to invite me back or not when I feel like joining Rome again.
    You know I felt bad when I read this post from u. You sounded just like the other...well, u got it.

A new guy comes in Rome, sees all these posts and says "Holy ****, this guild is ****". The next day, he's gone. There's some talk in guild. Then some guy writes in the forum "What the hell is goin on?" in the next 2 days, 1-2 people make new threads saying, "Im disturbed. Im leaving Rome" / "I need some time out of Rome".
    This thing goes on and on

Ya know, u kept creating an atmosphere in-game and also on the guild forums in these last two weeks, making it appear as if the whole guild was depressed. BTW, lemme tell ya, Im not taking anyone's side here. Not urs, not Mia's, not Rofo's and not any1 else. I just pointed out what I saw. Such things do have a negative impact on the guildies, of any guild for that matter.

AND, anymore posts down here would be a **** thing to do. I just hope this thread gets locked over here.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As far as I knew there wasn't any trouble before I left the guild. And Mia tbh had nothing to do with it. In fact I had PM'd Mia the day before I left about the troubles the guild had, and the drama that happened that day. Drama I may add that happened while I was sleeping, and I wasn't even around or had nothing to do with. And all Mia had to say was he didn't know anything about it, which honestly was nothing new. Mia never knew anything about anything in the guild. There was several times I had PM'd Mia about different things that was going on in the past week or so, and each time Mia had no clue about anything. Usually guild marshals know whats going on in the guild, but Mia was always clueless. But he comes on here like all of a sudden he's gods gift, and knows all. It's such a joke.

Ofcourse someone like you wouldnt understand the fact that you were not privy to know everyones personal details. Sorry not gonna happen. I gave you the nicest answers I could when you asked instead of telling you it was none of your business to know. Which it wasnt. Anyone else wants to tell you differently that personal matters of ppl shouldnt be keep personal are lying to you. That is why you werent given all the details. But thats one thing you couldnt figure out. But go on in your little fantasy world in sure your new faction is gonna love it. That was the problem with you. That is why you was not being reinvited back.

No dip**** you were the one who first started the flames.
    That is and was my first post, NO flamining in it at all. NONE.
    Nope no problem at all. It was switched to weed out those that werent loyal and such as Foxx clearly showed the reason why it needed to be done and why he wasnt invited to the new one. But Rome is still there, just not for TW any more.

Heres your reply,
    Mia your too much, I left before ROME fell apart. And I've never said a bad word about ROME to anyone. Even in my post above I was nice, and had nothing bad to say about anyone.

Since you seem to lack this. I'll be the one to have some class and not respond to senseless attacks. People leave guilds for their own reasons. I had mine. I'll not air mine in public. If people left after I did, it has nothing to do with me. I did not tell anyone to leave, and if they did, they did so under their own accord, not mine. Could be they seen the same troubles I seen and left also. If your sore about that, I'm sorry. But it's not my problem.

Mia I thought you were a great guy, funny, witty. An all around good dude. Even after your little attack on me above, I'll not stoop to a lower level. I wish you well as I posted above. Rofocal, I'll comment about you too, as I'm sure now you have been told about this thread and will most likely see it. I got alot of respect for you. You've been through alot this past couple weeks. I wish only the best for you. And hope things go much better in the future. I am sorry I had to leave. But felt I needed to. And I'll keep my reasons private, no need to get into it here. I hope your new guild is a success, and lots of luck.

You can deny all the facts but you have been the only one that was flaming. Truth is biting you in the ****.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Please continue on Mia you just keep making my case of you being a drama queen even better. Several people here now have sided with me, in saying you have been the wrong one here. Keep talking and make yourself look even worse.

This folks is what you will get for a guild officer when you join Rofocals little butt kisser guild. Enjoy your stay till you get fed up and leave also.
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh man. if absolutely trashing, burning, and humiliating guildies aren't allowed I woulda been kicked out of Enrage the first day I joined. One day Ill make an Enrage member rage quit the game tho, hopefully defected. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • mentallaxative
    mentallaxative Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This thread is unexpectedly funny. OP makes a post with an emo title, Miatemaro tells the other side of the story in plain English, OP takes his words personally and goes on a flaming spree. If every crumbling faction spilt out its guts in this fashion, I think I might just die of laughter. b:chuckle

Before anyone launches back with 'omg shut up, you don't know what you're talking about', I'll ask them to take their internet drama somewhere private. b:shutup
  • Rofocal - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    lol butt kisser guild of 180 ppl, right. Anyway i agree it should end here its childish, should have never been brought to the main forums in the first place.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This thread is unexpectedly funny. OP makes a post with an emo title, Miatemaro tells the other side of the story in plain English, OP takes his words personally and goes on a flaming spree. If every crumbling faction spilt out its guts in this fashion, I think I might just die of laughter. b:chuckle

Before anyone launches back with 'omg shut up, you don't know what you're talking about', I'll ask them to take their internet drama somewhere private. b:shutup

+1
    10/chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh man. if absolutely trashing, burning, and humiliating guildies aren't allowed I woulda been kicked out of Enrage the first day I joined. One day Ill make an Enrage member rage quit the game tho, hopefully defected. b:shutup
    if you move to duluth i'm gonna break into your house and teabag you irl. no homo. it'd be well worth the drive. >:{
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.