• Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Talk is cheap, get 6 levels.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Talk is cheap, get 6 levels.

no time first off my laptop is broken wich is why im spamming forums like krazy.

and second go read my topic im leaving on a jet plain dadada in otherwoords ur gone have 2 wait 6 months till we can have a fight again
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lmao i read your reasons and there BS hiding your fear of GZs totally mashing your guild into oblivion.

So wat will u do when BLT is gone help whoever CQ attacks after that?

Go Lapdog if u ask me your the idiot

RQ never "feared" GZ. Everyone saw the result of our TW's, RQ won some and lost some, same as GZ won some and lost some. The initial loss of lands were from multiple war's, the combined efforts of several guilds, and not the lone effort of GZ.

When BLT is gone, IF they go, which i doubt will happen since they have a fairly strong core then their members will be absorbed into other guilds. CQ dont have enough slots to take all of them, and alot wouldnt be wanted there in the first place, so BLT's destruction would strengthen other guilds.

Once that happens, there will only be one guild left to attack (unless CQ purge lands) and thus the whole save the server thing. Personally i dont think it'll achieve the desired results but it sure is fun to finally have other guilds hate BLT more then RQ.
  • Phantum - Lost City
    Phantum - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't get it... why is everyone against one guild? Like... shouldn't we hear from more than one side? From what I've seen, most of the arguments come from the side that wishes BL dead.b:cry

From what I see, they are trying to defeat Conq and according to some people, they BSed others... except there is no proof for that theory.

No offense to anyone but I think this is a bit biased. If a few members of BL would come and defend themselves and or someone post a few pieces of evidence. You can't just go against someone without solid proof. In my world, proof is useless if it can't stand up in court. And if Conq doesn't want to own the whole map... then why do they own so much territory? If what they say is real, why not give up a few pieces to some fledgling guilds and help protect them until they get strong enough to hold their own. That way the map will go not to only two guilds. Sorry if my post is offensive someway, I just started PWI after quitting MY version.b:surrender
    b:dirty Why does it take 100,000 sperm to fertilize one egg? Cuz they don't ask for directions... *Rimshot* b:dirty

b:laugh "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." b:laugh

b:sad "Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." b:sad

b:chuckle "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." b:chuckle

b:shocked "SUPREME COURT REULES THAT MURDERERS SHALL NOT BE ELECTROCUTED
    TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME." b:shocked
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why do people post stuff that has nothing to do with this post in here? Like the random FLAMEs about me using flames on water? You haters need to go do something constructive than bring up stuff from like 3 months ago!
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That's a good first step. Let's hope this pattern continues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow RQ is back as a land holding guild. How u feel about the color green Pandora? At least its the color of moneyb:victory. BLT really screwed up this time.
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    despite the fact that pandora is a total trash talking piece of shet, i agree on all the negative facts he stated on BLT
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Pandora is the leader of RageQuit for a reason. GG BL, take your self righteous asses down a knotch.

@silly
    he's colourblind to green, he can't see it! Everyone lol @ Pandora
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't get it... why is everyone against one guild? Like... shouldn't we hear from more than one side? From what I've seen, most of the arguments come from the side that wishes BL dead.b:cry

From what I see, they are trying to defeat Conq and according to some people, they BSed others... except there is no proof for that theory.

No offense to anyone but I think this is a bit biased. If a few members of BL would come and defend themselves and or someone post a few pieces of evidence. You can't just go against someone without solid proof. In my world, proof is useless if it can't stand up in court. And if Conq doesn't want to own the whole map... then why do they own so much territory? If what they say is real, why not give up a few pieces to some fledgling guilds and help protect them until they get strong enough to hold their own. That way the map will go not to only two guilds. Sorry if my post is offensive someway, I just started PWI after quitting MY version.b:surrender

We are simply wiping out our enemies.

BL=Enemy

Why should we give a small faction land then protect them till they are stronger? Did anyone do this for us? Did anyone do this for any of the land holding guilds? Answer is no. All guilds went through tough times and worked hard to get and hold their land. Why should new guilds simply be given it? Just because we are nice doesnt mean we do hand-outs if people want land go work for it. Ragequit did it and they are supposedly a dead guild im sure some up and coming guild can grab a land.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Phantum - Lost City
    Phantum - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We are simply wiping out our enemies.

BL=Enemy

Why should we give a small faction land then protect them till they are stronger? Did anyone do this for us? Did anyone do this for any of the land holding guilds? Answer is no. All guilds went through tough times and worked hard to get and hold their land. Why should new guilds simply be given it? Just because we are nice doesnt mean we do hand-outs if people want land go work for it. Ragequit did it and they are supposedly a dead guild im sure some up and coming guild can grab a land.

Okay then this is even more confusing. If BL is just an enemy guild then why are so many others just attacking them? My post on giving out land was for the "save the server" thing. Some people are saying that Conq just wants to defeat BL, others say they wish to own the whole map. O.o
    b:dirty Why does it take 100,000 sperm to fertilize one egg? Cuz they don't ask for directions... *Rimshot* b:dirty

b:laugh "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." b:laugh

b:sad "Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." b:sad

b:chuckle "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." b:chuckle

b:shocked "SUPREME COURT REULES THAT MURDERERS SHALL NOT BE ELECTROCUTED
    TWICE FOR THE SAME CRIME." b:shocked
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Since BLT is KOS'D by CQ and BLT owns land, naturally CQ will want to take their land away from them. Should CQ not actually want to take all their land then, them gaining BLT's land is just a by-product. But in reality, whilst GZ hold land BLT will remain on the map. Because BLT takes land from GZ.

So really, unless CQ takes the whole map or a force thats greater BLT arises and takes GZ's land, BLT will remain.

So what shall happen now will be interesting.

I vote a TW map reset :D
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Okay then this is even more confusing. If BL is just an enemy guild then why are so many others just attacking them? My post on giving out land was for the "save the server" thing. Some people are saying that Conq just wants to defeat BL, others say they wish to own the whole map. O.o

You're dumb. Shut up

Lol
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Since BLT is KOS'D by CQ and BLT owns land, naturally CQ will want to take their land away from them. Should CQ not actually want to take all their land then, them gaining BLT's land is just a by-product. But in reality, whilst GZ hold land BLT will remain on the map. Because BLT takes land from GZ.

So really, unless CQ takes the whole map or a force thats greater BLT arises and takes GZ's land, BLT will remain.

So what shall happen now will be interesting.

Play for another 5 months, buy some cash.
    Then, let's reset your character for the fun of it because you've become too strong for anyone to take you out.
    Dammit, time to reset you.

/Fail.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Play for another 5 months, buy some cash.
    Then, let's reset your character for the fun of it because you've become too strong for anyone to take you out.
    Dammit, time to reset you.

/Fail.

Lawl, not my fault most barbs and wrs on this server are instant fail. *Points at dragonFang* b:laugh

Oh and the whole "/Fail" thing is a little old, try to be more...creative. For using that, your "e-peen" shrunk an inch. Getting incredibly close to nothing now b:shocked
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lawl, not my fault most barbs and wrs on this server are instant fail. *Points at dragonFang* b:laugh

Oh and the whole "/Fail" thing is a little old, try to be more...creative. For using that, your "e-peen" shrunk an inch. Getting incredibly close to nothing now b:shocked

Creativity facepalmed when you brought out the ol "Reset the map" suggestion.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Creativity facepalmed when you brought out the ol "Reset the map" suggestion.

Why not though...It'd be more interesting that way...At the moment CQ is going to end up taking up all of the map...Maybe not their intentions but it'l probably go like this:

CQ/RQ/GZ wipe out BLTs land...BLT take GZ's land...RQ grab a land or two along the way...CQ/RQ eventually are the only people left...RQ attacks CQ, CQ attacks RQ...CQ wins...CQ owns the whole map...

That's how its looking right now, from what I know.

The majority of the guilds on the server are scared to attack any lands in fear of KOS...Granted CQ will do "friendly" TW's i.e. what happened with Nagare...

So push comes to shove, CQ will be fighting RQ, BLT, GZ and no doubt SG1 x.x (I'd rather nto as it's a complete waste of money but meh)

Now I see it like this...The map is reset, almost ALL guilds will attack a spot...After that weeks gone, for the next few weeks it'l be fun as hell...Maybe not for CQ/RQ/BLT but for the "non-factors" as people put it...Would be interesting, because we could have tw's fighting people are level.

Because lets face, the majority of the high levels are in the "factor" guilds...And probably aren't recruiting any lower levels i.e. 80-.

So whilst I agree people should earn it, as it stands it's almost impossible.

Thus TW map reset...Besides atleast it stops certain guilds from monopolising the TW map...And i'm not just refering to CQ, I also mean any future guilds as strong/stronger than CQ.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009

All three of the guilds attacking bl are enemies of bl. They were all neutral to bl initially until bl MADE them into an enemy (yes including cq). The save the server thing and cq giving out lands dont really fit, why would cq try to save the server from cq O.o?

The best people to listen to when it comes to what cq wants to do is cq and cq members have been saying since day one we are just defeating bl. The people saying cq wnt to own the whole map are randoms. Then again random people speculating about a guild they have no idea about sure is reliable information.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All three of the guilds attacking bl are enemies of bl. They were all neutral to bl initially until bl MADE them into an enemy (yes including cq). The save the server thing and cq giving out lands dont really fit, why would cq try to save the server from cq O.o?

The best people to listen to when it comes to what cq wants to do is cq and cq members have been saying since day one we are just defeating bl. The people saying cq wnt to own the whole map are randoms. Then again random people speculating about a guild they have no idea about sure is reliable information.

Also: The day CQ gives out land to non-factors is the day I reroll a Bowbarian.

I'm actually interested to see if it's even possible to make a character worse at PVP than Danika.
    Rundora
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Also: The day CQ gives out land to non-factors is the day I reroll a Bowbarian.

I'm actually interested to see if it's even possible to make a character worse at PVP than Danika.
    Showharu.
    Magic does not miss oh yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Oke is it just me or are the QQ CQ has so much land noobs blind?

DO something for me!!!!

Count CQs lands count how many members a guild can hold then think they need 80 ppl for blt war how many dus that leave?

When u morons are dun begging CQ for land how about rally together and freaking take it!! grow som balls with a litle luck CQ will not have the members required to defend and u might actually TAKE A LAND without begging for it.

And reset TW map WTF!?! thats the dumbest remark ive ever heard man please uninstall and never talk on forums again

is SG1OWNS the only guild with balls to actually go after CQ>??

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oke is it just me or are the QQ CQ has so much land noobs blind?

DO something for me!!!!

Count CQs lands count how many members a guild can hold then think they need 80 ppl for blt war how many dus that leave?

When u morons are dun begging CQ for land how about rally together and freaking take it!! grow som balls with a litle luck CQ will not have the members required to defend and u might actually TAKE A LAND without begging for it.

And reset TW map WTF!?! thats the dumbest remark ive ever heard man please uninstall and never talk on forums again

is SG1OWNS the onyl guild with balls to actually go after CQ>??
    sucking upto Uber now? wow way to go, you made BLT loose 3 wars. GG blackcat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    sucking upto Uber now? wow way to go, you made BLT loose 3 wars. GG blackcat.

i left blt like a week ago dumbo..

apperantly didnt help my curse did its job im making a alt wich ill use to join CQ and let my curse destroy them b:laugh

and i digged SG1 from the first day they said fk it and went after CQ this is a guild with no 9x and barly any 8x we got guilds with 10x that and still to much of a panzys to attack i wouldnt be suprised if ur in 1 of those guilds or 1 of them **** ran to HL because CQ was 2 strong QQ

• Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Attacking CQ without a proper plan to give yourself a chance is just wasting guild morale and money.

It's not impossible to stop CQ. It's hard, but not impossible.

But throwing a low level guild at them 1 on 1 is impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    actually sg1 has gained quite a bit of respect for taking on cq. they are obviously just doing it to have fun and its refreshing to see that.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i left blt like a week ago dumbo..

apperantly didnt help my curse did its job im making a alt wich ill use to join CQ and let my curse destroy them b:laugh

and i digged SG1 from the first day they said fk it and went after CQ this is a guild with no 9x and barly any 8x we got guilds with 10x that and still to much of a panzys to attack i wouldnt be suprised if ur in 1 of those guilds or 1 of them **** ran to HL because CQ was 2 strong QQ

Armagedon. Cool post though, do what happened to RQ, get 11 attacks at once >;)
    PS: I still love RQ.
    Wonhalt
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You people are stupid. RageQuit is and always has been a PK guild this has never changed. They also have never back stabbed someone, every time they took one of their allies' land they were informed before hand.

RageQuit has never lied to you. We're a sarcastic group that likes to have fun, if that breaks your little code of honor, oh well, you'll get over it. The fact is BloodLusT needs to be taken down and so does Conqueror. Though I personally haven't ever had a problem with the two guilds the issue is obvious, Conqueror controls the map and BloodLusT wants to take it all. Your choices are stand on your own and hope won't get destroyed in the process or stand with us, fight back and show these 'Powerhouse' guilds that you're not going to let them take over.

Stand strong, this will be the hardest challenge Lost City will see for a long time coming.
  • redhawkpure
    redhawkpure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    90% of guilds want to mind their own and fear kos. if this was a real pvp server we wouldnt have this problem.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    90% of guilds want to mind their own and fear kos. if this was a real pvp server we wouldnt have this problem.

Lols..."IF" this was a real pvp server.

I hope CQ takes over the whole fudging TW map...Because this server is pathetic...CQ, RQ, GZ, BLT, SG1 are the only people who actually TW...Armageddon have done a couple as have a couple of other guilds. This server deserves to be butt fudged thanks to all these pve gummybears (carebear is getting old...) who are afraid of KOS. So go CQ.

This weeks TW is just a farce, people only grow some balls when the guild is dead. Patheticccccccccc.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I was pretty disappointed that the remaining people in BLT didn't defend (provided the people I saw were in the 100 hours).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]