Why BloodLust must fall.

Comments

• Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What is this "Saving the server from CQ" talk >_>. Are we a disease or a curse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What is this "Saving the server from CQ" talk >_>. Are we a disease or a curse?
    I has level 10 purify :3 I can remove any curse muahahaha...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't get it. If CQ isn't out to take over the whole map, why not let some other guilds just take a land every now and then. It'll stimulate more PvP -> more fun. It's not like losing one land to some guild and gaining a land from BLT will hurt your guy's paycheck. Because unfortunately, if you just shoot down all the guilds that try to take land from you, no one is going to believe you guys aren't out to take the map.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I love being right.

<3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't get it. If CQ isn't out to take over the whole map, why not let some other guilds just take a land every now and then. It'll stimulate more PvP -> more fun. It's not like losing one land to some guild and gaining a land from BLT will hurt your guy's paycheck. Because unfortunately, if you just shoot down all the guilds that try to take land from you, no one is going to believe you guys aren't out to take the map.

I been hearing this a lot so I'm going to answer it for you. I really don't think it's right that a guild works for there land while all the rest get free land from 1 guild. We're not handing it out like candy, we'd like for people to WORK for it.

Do you see any fun in a free war? WTF are you on? If we could stop taking land to let others take out BloodLust we honestly would. Since people don't come together to make things happen, we make it our job to take care of our issue.

We probably would have stopped getting land if people on the map weren't kos (Not including GZ) Does it make sense to wait for another guild to rise up to take out our enemies. That makes it great for them.

Since you're so worried about this sht, why don't you make a guild and see if it works out for you. If it doesn't work out for you then stfu and forget it. Make it a pvp server and do something. Attack CQ or BL or whoever just stop complaining about 1 guild getting rid of their enemies. It makes you sound **** not knowing any facts about what's going on.
    Xtacy
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009

If you wanted free land you should have gone to harshlands. At least there you can enjoy the few months of land before one faction takes over and everyone starts QQing at them.

Posts like yours are just a more wordy form of the traditional begging found in pretty much all MMOs:

"Plz plz plz give us land u dont need it all plz you are so mean you dont let anyone beat you plz can we have a little one since u said ur not taking all the map?"
    Rundora
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wat good will going after blt do?

Seriously nummber 1 enemy is CQ

CQ declares KOS on all poeple who dare to random pk WTF?? this is a pvp server
    its all about pking u guys nolifed to 9x and now your supposedly the police? I THINK NOT instead of being the good guys ur trying to turn a pvp server into a pve server by griefing evry single pker u guys 1 shot 3x pkers and feel good about yourselves?

seriously i dont understand this bs wat are u even doing here CQ.

and that gose for most of u playing LC and most of u wonder why im a @sshole its becasue most of u dont belong here and i cant stand you fking up a good pvp server with your crying and BS storys why pking is wrong
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I love CQ.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    People should realize that a guild can only hold so many people.
    Once BLT and GZ are off the map, people will reconsider, options will be open. Who knows what will happen?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    wat good will going after blt do?

Seriously nummber 1 enemy is CQ

CQ declares KOS on all poeple who dare to random pk WTF?? this is a pvp server
    its all about pking u guys nolifed to 9x and now your supposedly the police? I THINK NOT instead of being the good guys ur trying to turn a pvp server into a pve server by griefing evry single pker u guys 1 shot 3x pkers and feel good about yourselves?

seriously i dont understand this bs wat are u even doing here CQ.

and that gose for most of u playing LC and most of u wonder why im a @sshole its becasue most of u dont belong here and i cant stand you fking up a good pvp server with your crying and BS storys why pking is wrong

you're the new MT now. just some fun info there.

Getting butthurt over the server and ranting on the forums is definitely cool, it makes you some kind of hero or whatever.
    Rundora
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    U cant seriously think of anything beter then Your buthurt we are good etc your him or her etc. again rundora DO NOT RESPOND TO MY POSTS i treully do hope some 1 can actually hold a good converstation over forums or even a debate wich i wont expect from CQ.

And who are u ingame btw? u hide yourself behind fals name seems u dislike me i would think 1 of the many CQ who hates me for winning bizar fights wich i shudnt have but stil did becasue ur simply not a pker and hold no skills..

Honestly grinding teaches u no pk skills just wat skills u have

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    U cant seriously think of anything beter then Your buthurt we are good etc your him or her etc. again rundora DO NOT RESPOND TO MY POSTS i treully do hope some 1 can actually hold a good converstation over forums or even a debate wich i wont expect from CQ.

And who are u ingame btw? u hide yourself behind fals name seems u dislike me i would think 1 of the many CQ who hates me for winning bizar fights wich i shudnt have but stil did becasue ur simply not a pker and hold no skills..

Honestly grinding teaches u no pk skills just wat skills u have

^Moar QQ here

lol why so butthurt today. Did a big bad CQ kill you?
    Rundora
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Try awsnering any of my qeastions on either posts?

instead of your daily im to dumb to think of anything els comments..

This will be the last awnser i give u rundora it seems you dont have it in you hold a normell converstation and have to awnser like a 10y old would.
    Too bad i wouldve expected more from you.

• Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Try awsnering any of my qeastions on either posts?

instead of your daily im to dumb to think of anything els comments..

This will be the last awnser i give u rundora it seems you dont have it in you hold a normell converstation and have to awnser like a 10y old would.
    Too bad i wouldve expected more from you.

Why would you expect more from me? I talk to people who sit down and write decent posts, not bang on about CQ this CQ that, PVP this, Re-roll that.

Even your phoenix is named daikoku. Obsessed much? b:pleased
    Rundora
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Even your phoenix is named daikoku. Obsessed much? b:pleased

Lmfao hahahahahaha
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Lol u wouldnt get why i did that =p

Its helped me alot in blackening CQs name too bad my plan wasnt needed sins u guys mest stuff for yourselfby pking the event u guys made RQ look like carebears those few days

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Its helped me alot in blackening CQs name too bad my plan wasnt needed sins u guys mest stuff for yourselfby pking the event u guys made RQ look like carebears those few days

I'm noticing a pattern in your actions and posts, these definitions summarize your visible characteristics.

ob⋅ses⋅sion
    1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

de⋅lude
    1. to mislead the mind or judgment of; deceive: His conceit deluded him into believing he was important.

As taken from dictionary.com

P.S. How many people even KNOW who Daikoku is? Does Daikoku look like a phoenix?
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009

"blackening CQ's name".. pro tactics. Oh btw renaming your phoenix "I HAX U" just makes you even more like MeKiteYou. No, it's not a good thing.
    Rundora
  • ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Hey look I'm a faceless alt account of some noob from lost city like all the other 100 CQ's faceless alt accounts. We all hide behind alts because we can't back our words posted here using our original toon. we all suck. we should all just quit life /kill self.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    their mains are banned for reaching the max postcount already. Now they use noob accounts to max those, etc etc

/bot on. Time to postcountwh0re on the forum. As said by the wise CQ members.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Hey look I'm a faceless alt account of some noob from lost city like all the other 100 CQ's faceless alt accounts. We all hide behind alts because we can't back our words posted here using our original toon. we all suck. we should all just quit life /kill self.

Hey look I'm some equally faceless account using the same tired comeback that lowbies from heaven's tear use daily. Definitely not pointless or anything.
    Rundora
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    "blackening CQ's name".. pro tactics. Oh btw renaming your phoenix "I HAX U" just makes you even more like MeKiteYou. No, it's not a good thing.

OMG GENIUS MeKiteU ima name my nix that soon.

And when my nix attacks u see Daikoku deals ..

making alot of noobs think its me and daikoku pking them b:thanks i actually got alot of hate pm's towards me and Daikoku we are both @ssholes b:chuckle

And yes CQ is important to me wihtout there would be alot less fun on forums and ingame there my enemys wihtout u guys there would be alot less fun call it obsession or watever but i love u guys!!

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't know why people would target Daikoku. Very soft spoken and rarely seen pvping.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Don't know why people would target Daikoku. Very soft spoken and rarely seen pvping.

The Leader of my enemy is Daikoku i know he is nice and sounds hella funny in vent

BUT still enemy and taking them out violently and making them look bad are tactical and smart b:victory

• ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Hey look I'm some equally faceless account using the same tired comeback that lowbies from heaven's tear use daily. Definitely not pointless or anything.
    Next time you walk into Mezzy's cyber corner, I'll ban you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The Leader of my enemy is Daikoku i know he is nice and sounds hella funny in vent

BUT still enemy and taking them out violently and making them look bad are tactical and smart b:victory

The average player doesn't even know who the leader of Conqueror is, therein, you're better off naming the phoenix after someone that can be more easily recognized by the general public. But, I shouldn't expect anything genuinely smart coming from you, other than what you can self-interpret as being smart and tactical, all within your standards.

Also, I don't see Conqueror being "taken out violently", perhaps you have begun falling into Lala Land like various predecessors who assumed killing any one member in a guild is crushing them and tearing them apart. About being "made look bad", if you can provide any evidence that your borderline obsession has produced said thing, to the point where it has become a genuine problem, please do so. Otherwise, I can conclude that your world is a fantastic land where all your dreams come true, much like Pandora's 1-shot the whole server (seems to have come out of said land) and Raven's heavy mage is ultimate mage and Conqueror acquiring event items is illegal (is falling even deeper into his lala land).
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • wraithxxx
    wraithxxx Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The average player doesn't even know who the leader of Conqueror is, therein, you're better off naming the phoenix after someone that can be more easily recognized by the general public. But, I shouldn't expect anything genuinely smart coming from you, other than what you can self-interpret as being smart and tactical, all within your standards.

Also, I don't see Conqueror being "taken out violently", perhaps you have begun falling into Lala Land like various predecessors who assumed killing any one member in a guild is crushing them and tearing them apart. About being "made look bad", if you can provide any evidence that your borderline obsession has produced said thing, to the point where it has become a genuine problem, please do so. Otherwise, I can conclude that your world is a fantastic land where all your dreams come true, much like Pandora's 1-shot the whole server (seems to have come out of said land) and Raven's heavy mage is ultimate mage and Conqueror acquiring event items is illegal (is falling even deeper into his lala land).

Take me to Lala Land b:dirty
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009

/agree. Would have been better to name it Diego or Chaotiic or something.

Also, I don't see Conqueror being "taken out violently", perhaps you have begun falling into Lala Land like various predecessors who assumed killing any one member in a guild is crushing them and tearing them apart....

Hmm, well I heard some CQ members dropped a few items a couple days ago and, while funny, it's not that bad. "Taken out violently" is more than just a fantasy, it's an ephemeral dream out of a fantasy at this point.

Problem is BLT are such dicks all the time that even if CQ takes over the server, I am still going to hate BLT. Perhaps CQ will change, perhaps not, but it's hard to motivate people to fight CQ when they aren't that mean compared to BLT.

Oh btw dazels, love the new 'Random pk guild' you joined, BLT is it?

Sad.
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    On what grounds is BLT hated?
    For Yoshiki?
    For Kyri's incident?
    For the fact everyones saying BLT backstabs other guilds?
    What?
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    For the fact BLT backstabs other guilds.

Fixed.

stupidminimumcharacterrule
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit