edited April 2009
    /Slap
    10 char b:laugh

He is right, though, everyone does assume it isn't working right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leyend
    leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    that is not a bug, only because somebody is noob and dont know how to fight vs some skill is not a bug ... i can say some ''bug'' skills if u want... the stun skill of the archers like 8 sec stuned... and the stun of the blade masters they can stun hit u and go away runing to stun u again with the skill recharged...

u need LEARN how to fight...i dont have problems with any skills in game, not problems with bleeding, or stun of the archers, or the bm, nothing!! u need be stronger and have a good strategy is all -.-
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    /Slap
    10 char b:laugh

My point is, the Developers and GM's have NEVER stated it's bugged. That being the case when they have stated other things are bugs, leads one to believe that it is NOT a bug, and that all the players are doing is ASSUMING it is because they want to believe that it is a bug.

GM's are quick to state 'X is bugged, don't do it" etc with other things, but not once have they stated that Flesh Ream is bugged.

So logic dictates that if they say other things are bugged, but don't say this is bugged then it must not be bugged.

Until they say it's bugged, i'm gonna keep on killing people with it.

~S