Correct the pet's bleeding bug for PvP please

kanbe
kanbe Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
As many have noticed there is a bug on the bleeding skill (flesh ream) of venomancer's pet. It is supposed to be a physical damage on time based on the pet attack. Any kind of damage you make in PvE is a lot weaker in PvP so that people don't one shot other people, making the battles very uninterressant. But with this skill damage aren't reduce at all in PvP ; it does the same damage as in PvE which is totally unfair for the other classes. They are getting killed only because of this. Venomancers who use it just send the pet to attack opponent then run away and let the bleeding doing the all job. Many players are raging against this. This bug has existed from the beginning of the game and has never been fixed. I know there are still lot of bugs to correct but this one is really the most important one and i am not but really not the only on who think the same. Please make this game good for every classes, pleasant to play. Unless you think it is better to exploit this bug to make money because people who want to make really huge damage with this skill will buy phoenix pet. If the bug is fixed it is sure a little less players will buy phoenix but this pet will still be an incredibly strong pet. Don't ruin everything please.b:cry
Post edited by kanbe on

Comments

• Szhira - Sanctuary
    Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Crying about it won't make the devs fix it any faster.

Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    technically if everybody crys then pwi will have no choice if it still wants to be profitable
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    technically if everybody crys then pwi will have no choice if it still wants to be profitable

Everyone will be Veno before everyone cries.b:chuckle
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Technically, PWE doesn't handle those types of changes which makes it irrelevant and moot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Technically, this issue has been known since the game came out and has yet to be addressed or fixed by the devs. Therefore, it's working as intended.

~S
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If they fixed it they wouldn't sell a shietload of battepet packs.

So they wont fix bleed until they found something else to make alot of money from. No bugged bleed and the sales from battepet packs would go down...its kinda obvious.

Maybe genies will be the new bleed with new dmg bugs that make 1 class insanely OP and **** everyone... who knows, this game has never been very balanced. Til than stay/or try to jump in the nearest water if u see a nix since its really no point trying to compete with a dmg bug. Its just waste of dolls.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Technically, this issue has been known since the game came out and has yet to be addressed or fixed by the devs. Therefore, it's working as intended.

~S

technically, this issue has been known since the game came out and has been blatantly ignored since then to increase the thickness of the wallet of the man in charge. therefore, it will never be fixed, and the only "fix" is a genie that will most likely become heavily based on the cash shop, which offers if an immunity to the bleed for a very short time that has a cool down 2x what flesh ream is.

it's not working as intended you twit.
    edited April 2009
    technically, this issue has been known since the game came out and has been blatantly been ignored since then to increase the thickness of the wallet of the man in charge. therefore, it will never be fixed, and the only "fix" is a genie that will most likely become heavily based on the cash shop, which offers if an immunity to the bleed for a very short time that has a cool down 2x what flesh ream is.

Now now, name calling when you yourself are making statements that are a.) reaching, b.) patently false, and c.) your opinions.

Looks like the "twit" here is you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    reaching? and it's not obviously false. if it were false, the damned gms and devs would have said so already. it's not intended to be that way.

twit.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    reaching? and it's not obviously false. if it were false, the damned gms and devs would have said so already. it's not intended to be that way.

twit.

Most of lazerz posts are just attacks on people that hardly make sense. I think he's like 13. Don't worry about it.
    edited April 2009

twit.

Reaching: assumes something never stated by GMs or Devs

Patently False: Claims that the phoenix is the reason it has never been fixed which is patently false because the phoenix hasn't been in the game since the beginning.

Opinion: Because you are making an assumption without basis in fact, it is only your opinion. While your opinion might be shared by others, that does not make it true.

The simple fact is that the GMs and devs have not said that it was not intended to work as it does. The fact that the ability existed in it's current form since the game was created, and the phoenix has not existed since the game was first created puts the lie to your claim that "increase the thickness of the wallet of the man in charge". I will further make you look like a complete fool by pointing out that the game started out as a subscription based game, not a CS funded F2P otherwise game.

You're not a twit, your just plain ignorant.

Most of lazerz posts are just attacks on people that hardly make sense. I think he's like 13. Don't worry about it.

I see the queen of Ad Hom attacks has decided to join in the revelry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i never once mentioned a phoenix.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    technically, this issue has been known since the game came out and has been blatantly ignored since then to increase the thickness of the wallet of the man in charge. therefore, it will never be fixed, and the only "fix" is a genie that will most likely become heavily based on the cash shop, which offers if an immunity to the bleed for a very short time that has a cool down 2x what flesh ream is.

The GM's have never stated it is a bug. The devs have never fixed it or stated it was a bug and have had more than enough time to do so. It existed prior to Battle Pet packs being in the game. Therefore it is 'working as intended' until they say it isn't. The fact that they haven't and the GM's have not made any statement concerning it means that it doesn't need to be fixed as it is working like they want it to.
    If they fixed it they wouldn't sell a shietload of battepet packs.

So they wont fix bleed until they found something else to make alot of money from. No bugged bleed and the sales from battepet packs would go down...its kinda obvious.

Until they say it's broken. it's not broken. And again, as was already stated, the skill flesh ream predates Battle Pet packs. Therefor your argument negates itself.
    If that is the case, point out ONE thread started by a GM saying the skill is bugged. Point out ONE thread started by a GM stating not to use it. Point out ONE thread started by a GM or where a GM has posted and stated "yes this is bugged, don't use it".

You can't. Not a single thread. And this skill has been in the game since day one. The complaints about it have been in the game since day 2, and the fact that the devs have NEVER issued a statement about it or 'fixed' it means as far as they are concerned, it's working as they designed it to.

The twit here is you.

~S
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009

twit.

Using your logic. The GM would also have said it was bugged. Since they never said the skill is bugged that means it is working as intended.

Twit

I still beleive the devs planned it and the genies from the beginning.

BTW The GMs almost never comment on ignorant post about fattening the owners wallet.
    In my eyes those comments are just conspiracy theorys made by an incompetant person who knows nothing about buisiness.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    lol@hostile venos. oh well. can't argue with people who spend money on the game, i'd actually get banned for abusing glitches b:surrender
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    lol@hostile venos. oh well. can't argue with people who spend money on the game, i'd actually get banned for abusing glitches b:surrender
    Veno's get banned if they use a flying pet against Gouf Aerochief and a cpl other boss mobs. They (the GM's) have stated "don't do this, it is a glitch".

No Veno on the other hand has ever been banned, warned, or spoken too over using Flesh Ream. No GM has ever stated in any thread that Flesh Ream as it sits now is bugged, or broken or not working as they (the Developers) intended it to work.

If it was bugged/broken I am sure they would say as much and I am also sure the Developers could easily produce a patch that would temporarily disable the skill or remove it all together and replace it with something else.

Now, while I personally do agree with you that the skill needs working on because I personally do think it is broken. Until they tell me it is, or state that it is, then I am going to act as if it is working as they intended it to work, and use it.

Only a fool refuses to use all the tools at their disposal to win a fight.

You don't fight 1/2 assed, you fight to win. And when your opponent is down, you stomp him in the face, kick him in the family jewels, and break his ribs till he curls up into a whimpering ball of jelly. Then you stomp him some more to make sure he gets the message to never mess with you again.

THAT is how you win a fight.

~Saitada
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

Nice theory but I have not spent $1 on a pet. I'm getting my pets with in game coin, as are many other venos. Who is getting hostle? Your the one that started calling people Twits. Most of us venos are just stateing facts. If the skill was bugged there would have been an official announcement stateing that. Since there was never any announcement the skill must be working as planned. Not once did anyone but players ever say it was bugged.
    I'm sorry but players vs. Devs and GMs. I'm going with the devs and GMs because players don't know a damn thing when it comes to what the game makers plan. Only employees of the company putting out the game do.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    A completely irrelevant observation,but twit sure got used a lot in this thread.

Also yeah the closest a gm has ever come to saying its a bug is"we are aware of this issue"thats it,no its a bug do not use or we will ban all of you for abusing it,though i'm pretty sure someday soon they will post STFU WE'RE SICK OF READING THIS EVERY DAMN DAY.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think it's intentional simply because they never say ANYTHING about it. Posts like this have been made since forever and they never respond.

It would be a really easy problem to fix if they were interested in doing anything about it. They could just apply the same damage reduction formula they apply to all other pets. Logic tells you they are leaving this "bug" ingame on purpose.
    I see the queen of Ad Hom attacks has decided to join in the revelry!

And I'm a guy btw. Ur the queen.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Logic also tells, you better give the players what they want if the scale is this huge or you'll lose a boatload of cash, current players and future players. With the sheer number of topics and posts and complaints about this, it is in their best interest to make the skill work properly like the rest of the skills in the game.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Logic also tells, you better give the players what they want if the scale is this huge or you'll lose a boatload of cash, current players and future players. With the sheer number of topics and posts and complaints about this, it is in their best interest to make the skill work properly like the rest of the skills in the game.
    But see, the problem is, everyone assumes it is NOT working properly (i.e. as they intended it to work). What if it IS working exactly as they intended it to work? They have had more than enough time to fix or at the least comment on it and have not done so. This would lead one to believe it's working as intended.

~S
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

That may be true if it wasn't for that fact that its normally the same few people are the ones complaining over and over again. Why are we still debating it anyways. Fleshream is gonna be a mute subject as soon as genies come out.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited April 2009
    And I'm a guy btw. Ur the queen.

Really? Another baseless attack? How quaint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mentallaxative
    mentallaxative Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wonder if the flesh ream QQ is as bad as this in the Chinese version. GMs there don't have anyone to pass the buck to.
    edited April 2009
    I wonder if the flesh ream QQ is as bad as this in the Chinese version. GMs there don't have anyone to pass the buck to.

I don't know: cannot read Chinese, and I don't believe I've actually found the Chinese forums yet, anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Really? Another baseless attack? How quaint.

Lazers you avi is a Bald monkeyb:laughJK couldn't resistb:chuckleb:chuckle
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited April 2009
    Lazers you avi is a Bald monkeyb:laughJK couldn't resistb:chuckleb:chuckle

Oh noes!!! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frost - Harshlands
    Frost - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You need to get on WC and QQ about it.b:thanksb:laugh
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice theory but I have not spent $1 on a pet. I'm getting my pets with in game coin, as are many other venos. Who is getting hostle? Your the one that started calling people Twits. Most of us venos are just stateing facts. If the skill was bugged there would have been an official announcement stateing that. Since there was never any announcement the skill must be working as planned. Not once did anyone but players ever say it was bugged.
    I'm sorry but players vs. Devs and GMs. I'm going with the devs and GMs because players don't know a damn thing when it comes to what the game makers plan. Only employees of the company putting out the game do.

Yep, gotta agree with you here, I'm going with the GM's and Dev, too ~

And I personally haven't spent any money in the cash shop on pets either (although, I DO have a really great b/f who bought me one pet for my Birthday, a Shadou Cub, which he bought from another player) But I don't have either a Phoenix or a Herc at this time ~

However, I also don't have a problem with people buying pets, and other things, from the Cash Shop, as that's what keeps the game FREE for all of us!

FYI: I was playing in this game, as were most of my friends, BEFORE the Phoenix came out, so the assumption that Venos only become Venos BECAUSE of the Phoenix's powers, is false. (another ongoing QQ in here)
    They may be a few who decided to do that after it came out, but no one I know in this game is like that. We choose to play Venos because we love this type of character!

So for all you who QQ and whine about this so-called "bug", it's pointless; if it WAS a bug in the Phoenix, the GM's and ADMiN's would have commented on it, as they HAVE commented about the aeriel bug on Gouf ~
    (Btw, other pets also have the skill Flesh Ream, not only the Phoenix). I DO think that the Phoenix's flesh-ream needs to be slightly adjusted in the PvP mode, to reflect other attack skill's adjustments, but only in PvP mode ~ it gives us Venos a fighting chance now!

It sounds like you and a few other obvious Veno-haters in the forums, (looks like the same few people, who keep creating new names and coming into the same forums, over and over, and who keep QQ about the same things; you all sound very emotionally immature) are suffering from a case of misogynistic Veno-envy ~
    Go play; after all isn't that what we're here for? (or are you actually just here to Troll & Flame?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
  • Orenji - Heavens Tear
    Orenji - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    But see, the problem is, everyone assumes it is NOT working properly
    /Slap
    10 char b:laugh