Heavens Tears TW predictions (4/03 - 4/04)

Comments

• Folo - Heavens Tear
    Folo - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ely gonna be pwning Ultra tonight b:victory
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Believe it or not xtrm9, people aren't that interested in the actual final prediction of the match, but on the body of the prediction. It also serves as a TW newspaper that updates on the major happenings in guilds that most people do not know about.

For instance, did you know Rome merged before reading my thread? Or did you not read it at all?

yes i read your predictions cause they are funny as hell i was just dissapointed to not get the prediction of the match of the week for 2 straight weeks.
    Anyways hows your preparation for the interview going on . Good luck with it.
    Any predictions on that b:chuckle
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I predict that Hisui is going to pass the interview and get that $150k/annum job.

With all that money he will refine all his equipments to +12 and successfully solo a TW with Radiance. b:chuckle
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dunno bout everyone else,but i find myself liking Ultra O.o Just a shame they are surrounded by rad if they manage to take elysiums land
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dont worry we will liberate them!!

well in like 2 months maybe lol. Hang in there Ultra!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I predict that Hisui is going to pass the interview and get that $150k/annum job.

With all that money he will refine all his equipments to +12 and successfully solo a TW with Radiance. b:chuckle

yea right. more like 1/3 that b:surrender

but yea if i relocate and move away from NYC i might have some extra dollars lying around for refinement o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Since Hisui can't comment on the outcome of the most electrifying match of this weekend due to conflict of interest, I humbly take it upon myself to do just that. Here goes:

Enrage > Radiance in 1 hour 45 minutes b:shocked

Feel free to disagree. b:bye

tw update:

We beat Radiance in about 1 hour and 30 min b:victory you were correct and fairly accurate

btw, Ely beat ultra within an hour. Evolution beat Triad in 2 hours and 30mins

good jobs all. there was hella lots of fun on HT today xD
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    looks like my predictions got kicked assed. great job everyone and grats to Evolution for finally taking it!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    methinks clunker should kick hisui out of the guild so he can make some enrage predictions. b:cuteb:mischievous
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    methinks clunker should kick hisui out of the guild so he can make some enrage predictions. b:cuteb:mischievous

I always join the guild with the most TW so I dont have to write as much b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    tw update:
    btw, Ely beat ultra within an hour.

actually it was more like an hour and 20 minutes but who is counting

Good fight Ely
    Good fight Rome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    actually it was more like an hour and 20 minutes but who is counting

Good fight Ely
    Good fight Rome

alright, I was busy kicking Rads asses (or getting my **** kicked >.> forgot b:surrender) at the moment b:shutup
    So forgive me b:thanks
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    btw, Ely beat ultra within an hour.
    It was more like one hour and 20 minutes, but our crystal was at 5-10% for quite a while at the end, it just took them forever to finish it.

Still, good fight EIysium, they had strong players and did things right. We learned some good lessons, but there's no arguing that they deserved to win tonight. Their edge in levels was just too tough to beat. I look forward to an exciting fight next week, for sure.

Edit: whoops, this was a little redundant. Mork posted while I was typing this up. That'll teach me to tab away before finishing my post!
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    it only takes one scout to know where all the catas are : )

they should disable camera mode and black out on death in TWs :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    It was more like one hour and 20 minutes, but our crystal was at 5-10% for quite a while at the end, it just took them forever to finish it.

Still, good fight EIysium, they had strong players and did things right. We learned some good lessons, but there's no arguing that they deserved to win tonight. Their edge in levels was just too tough to beat. I look forward to an exciting fight next week, for sure.

Edit: whoops, this was a little redundant. Mork posted while I was typing this up. That'll teach me to tab away before finishing my post!

So you removed this "redundant" but interesting part. Never knew ely was good at conducting espionage b:shocked
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Now my post makes no sense :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They never did anyways. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Folo - Heavens Tear
    Folo - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So you removed this "redundant" but interesting part. Never knew ely was good at conducting espionage b:shocked

We dont need to espionage, we have really good pre-planning and awesome teamwork b:victory

Was one hell of a TW though ULTRA - thanx for great fun!

b:bye
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone stole Enrage`s victory cake. :(
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Good thing you can bake us a new one >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    tw update:

We beat Radiance in about 1 hour and 30 min b:victory you were correct and fairly accurate...

b:chuckle Believe it or not, initially i wanted to put 1.5 hours, but gave Radiance a little more benefit of the doubt.

The reason i got it close is because i never bought into an argument that Archo battle was won due to catapults advantage. Catapults, shmatapults! b:scorn

Yes, they did help alot. But when you lose a DEFENSIVE battle in less than 1 hour, that shows a major underlying weakness that you can't just write off on one single factor.

As I said in one of my previous posts, after Archo there was no doubt in my mind that Enrage is a substantially stronger guild. And it wasn't because i favor Enrage. It was an objective conclusion. The 1st match-up wasn't as close as was expected, and it showed that too many strong members have left Rad.

But don't get me wrong, i'm not dismissing Rad as a threat. They are still very strong and may revise their strategy and get their sht together. I don't expect them to be giving up their handsome paychecks very easily, lol.

P.S. btw, i bet the farm on Enrage this weekend, so the beers are on me, everyone! b:mischievous
  • DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear
    DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I still dont see the point why Ely is underrated. It was kind of an Underdog match. Still Ely has proven his Power.

Nice match Ultra im watching forward for anotherone.

Hsiui do u have proper informations about Ely? When i read ur predictions about Ely their is always no reasoning behind it.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    i dont have updated info on EIy. I only judge on their past experiences against ULTRA. Have you read my disclaimer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear
    MorkFromOrk - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It is understandable that is hard to get good information about Ely considering the rumors but I won't guild bash. As I said they are just rumors and I have no evidence and I know people on Ely who I respect but just saying how it maybe hard to gain good intel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:chuckle Believe it or not, initially i wanted to put 1.5 hours, but gave Radiance a little more benefit of the doubt.

The reason i got it close is because i never bought into an argument that Archo battle was won due to catapults advantage. Catapults, shmatapults! b:scorn

Yes, they did help alot. But when you lose a DEFENSIVE battle in less than 1 hour, that shows a major underlying weakness that you can't just write off on one single factor.

As I said in one of my previous posts, after Archo there was no doubt in my mind that Enrage is a substantially stronger guild. And it wasn't because i favor Enrage. It was an objective conclusion. The 1st match-up wasn't as close as was expected, and it showed that too many strong members have left Rad.

But don't get me wrong, i'm not dismissing Rad as a threat. They are still very strong and may revise their strategy and get their sht together. I don't expect them to be giving up their handsome paychecks very easily, lol.

P.S. btw, i bet the farm on Enrage this weekend, so the beers are on me, everyone! b:mischievous
    Next week is a likely 6vs4 cat battle, with Rad taking 6 cats. There will be plenty of opportunities to juggle the cat advantage around, and despite Enrage's win on an even field, I still think Rad can use extra cats to their advantage better than Enrage can.

So I guess the question is whether Enrage's DDs can handle the extra pressure :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear
    EhrdeXero - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone stole Enrage`s victory cake. :(

we still have our victory sushi tho. not really a big deal. b:pleased
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You already ate that one, Ehrde. :|