Heavens Tears TW predictions (4/03 - 4/04)

Options

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ewww.. Cant we have like victory steak instead lol.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    After last week's TW weekend, I thought this week would get better. This server really disappointed me this week. The amount of guilds going to TW this week is a lot less than last week which tbh, doesn't make sense. 2 big guilds crumbled and lost a land last week, 2 big guilds failed to expand, and a possible shift of power is arising in the server. I thought that last week's TW would be a wake up call to all the up-and-coming TW guilds that anyone can participate and have a chance to win.

Alas, this server has once again shown its carebearness. Oh well, maybe next week.

BTW,
    defected is giving out cookies to anyone who's gonna attack Enrage next week b:surrender

Looking at the map, it would be interesting to see if RAD bid on Etherblade, Evolution bid on AR, and legion join in too. If all at the same day, Enrage will lose 1 of their land. Of courses, Enrage can practice fade bid too.b:laugh

Roadkill, Elysium, utlra, triad or any guild can bid on RAD if Enrage continue to expend south.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm sure you mean "fake" bid
    But we have been doing everything in wide open. Doing something in the shade is so not "enrage/roc"
    Never.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Somehow you still fail to understand TWs. Even if all 3 attack Enrage at once and all 3 wars are at the same time, Enrage gets to attack someone too.

Enrage can beat all 3 guilds 1 vs 1. So IF Enrage would loose 1 of their lands, we would still gain another by whoever we beat. So we would own the same amount of land in the end.

However I wouldnt mind some guilds trying. We have 200 guildies who all are TW fanatics and quite a few of our guildies havent been able to attend TWs in a few weeks. Having multiple wars would be a chance for all of Enrage to go to TWs which is good for the entire guild.

I wouldnt want to be the guild that finally gets our "second" team of TW'ers. These people are bloodthirsty and been itching to get into TWs for weeks. I have a feeling they will go in there with a vengence and weeks of pent up non TW rage. Thats probably more deadly then the people who go every week b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Legion Rad and Evo 3 way?

Im getting hard just thinking about it b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • doremi12
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm sure you mean "fake" bid
    But we have been doing everything in wide open. Doing something in the shade is so not "enrage/roc"
    Never.

Don't say out loud b:chuckle
  • doremi12
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Somehow you still fail to understand TWs. Even if all 3 attack Enrage at once and all 3 wars are at the same time, Enrage gets to attack someone too.

Enrage can beat all 3 guilds 1 vs 1. So IF Enrage would loose 1 of their lands, we would still gain another by whoever we beat. So we would own the same amount of land in the end.

However I wouldnt mind some guilds trying. We have 200 guildies who all are TW fanatics and quite a few of our guildies havent been able to attend TWs in a few weeks. Having multiple wars would be a chance for all of Enrage to go to TWs which is good for the entire guild.

I wouldnt want to be the guild that finally gets our "second" team of TW'ers. These people are bloodthirsty and been itching to get into TWs for weeks. I have a feeling they will go in there with a vengence and weeks of pent up non TW rage. Thats probably more deadly then the people who go every week b:chuckle

I like to see that happen too. In 3 ways with normal bidding process, it stops Enrage expansion yet poses a risk of losing land. Do not forget, other guild is getting powerful over time. b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    doremi12 wrote: »
    I like to see that happen too. In 3 ways with normal bidding process, it stops Enrage expansion yet poses a risk of losing land. Do not forget, other guild is getting powerful over time. b:pleased

No it only has a CHANCE to stop us from gaining 1 land. Its not a definite "stop" us. Im pretty sure our current guild could handle a 3 way though. I wish they would do it so we could see. Its always good to know where your strengths are without guessing.

Considering we can beat Legion and Evo in less than 15 min and we can beat Rad in less than 90 min. Defending is way easier than attacking. Im willing to bet our extra TW teams could beat legion and Evo and still have our strongest team up against Rad. It may not be a 45 min steamroll victory but we could definately hold against them.

Any TW thats longer than 1 hour is a win in my book. Regardless of the outcome. If it takes you at least 1 hour to win or loose then that was a good fight. These are the fights I look forward too. This is what Enrage wants. Challanging TWs that arent over in 10 min.

I do hope other guilds out there are getting stronger. As much as everyone wants to hate Enrage we are probably the ONLY TW guild that actually wants to see other guilds on the map and them getting stronger. This means more entertaining and challanging TWs for us!

We LIKE fighting other guilds and we ENCOURAGE them 100% to try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm on a boat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    3 way? There's so many ways we can do that. I'd be expecting 120ish people online out of 200, maybe more if we promise everyone a spot in TW.

I'm sure we can roll one or two of them in time to full-force whatever Rad can send at us in due time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Chances of a 3 way? Sounds kinky =D im in.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    e-menage a tois? b:dirty
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That's sexy and all but it's 3way, as in Legion, Evo, and Rad....we're the....um....4th wheel >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    deleted my post o.o
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Fail post war between Clunker and Sonny >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    deleted my post above coz i might get banned for it. i posted some very illustrative, imaginative and creative things i would do in an 800-person meeting like that. b:dirty
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Bad panda! No be violent!

Tho I know for sure Sonny posted in the wrong topic lolz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    w/e you thought of Clunker I probably saw on Japanese tv already. Fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Xamericanx - Heavens Tear
    Xamericanx - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    w/e you thought of Clunker I probably saw on Japanese tv already. Fail.

Let me guess .....

Your mom came to usa as a chinese spy but failed to get info but got pregnant instead.

Or you are just a chinese fish farmer pretending to be living in usa (lol you wish)

Or you are chinese grandmom having 1000 kids with nothing better to do.

You are short ,you smell bad , you steal our jobs, GO BACK TO CHINA.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let me guess .....

Your mom came to usa as a chinese spy but failed to get info but got pregnant instead.

Or you are just a chinese fish farmer pretending to be living in usa (lol you wish)

You are one racist idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options

Wow, if someone short AND bad smelling stole YOUR job you must REALLY suck at counting those nuggets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow, if someone short AND bad smelling stole YOUR job you must REALLY suck at counting those nuggets.

ROFL too funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let me guess .....

lol someone got super emo, and lost your mind? poor kid.

anyway, you pretty fail. you lost jobs because of your incompetence, you are the loser, not the other way round.

and, clunker is not even a chinese. are you hallucinating or something? time to see your local psychiatrist. poor kid...b:surrender
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think it's about time mods banned this xamericanx piece of slime.

This is not about the game anymore. He's just spewing hate and racism.

Time to permanently ban this neo-**** fcker!
    You hear me, mods? Ban this sub-human piece of slime! b:angry
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So much hate. b:cryb:cryb:cry

Edit: b:cry
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So much hate. b:cryb:cryb:cry

Edit: b:cry

It`s just their way of showing love. <3
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Hilarous! You are officially one of my favorite people.

How is xamerican guy not banned yet? Cant a Mod or GM ban him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Let me guess .....

Bad kitty, bad! *spank* *spank*

banhammer go BOOM!
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...

GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.