Heavens Tears TW predictions (4/03 - 4/04)

Options
Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Etherblade (West)
http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=605

no time to put in smileys. no time to edit. time to sleep yeye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Omg you scared me. I thought (and was correct) in thinking the Enrage vs Rad match is Saturday instead of Friday, cuz I am busy Friday evening! But after a double check, yes it's saturday and not friday -.-.

Scared the heck out of me :P can't be slacking on the scouting against Rad :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • h1meyou
    h1meyou Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Finally a 1v1 between Enrage and Radiance, this is going to be interesting.
    on a side note, you give ULTRA too much credit
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Aesthor wrote:
    can't be slacking on the scouting against Rad :P

well I hope you won't ;) we wouldnt want to win just because some enrages forgot to come. Hoping to give you a bigger challenge this time. (and thanks for admitting the role of 8 cata surprise in the archo victory)
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Saturday TWs. I don't like Saturdays. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Since Hisui can't comment on the outcome of the most electrifying match of this weekend due to conflict of interest, I humbly take it upon myself to do just that. Here goes:

Enrage > Radiance in 1 hour 45 minutes b:shocked

Feel free to disagree. b:bye
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Since Hisui can't comment on the outcome of the most electrifying match of this weekend due to conflict of interest, I humbly take it upon myself to do just that. Here goes:

Even though I'm in Enrage, I'd have to disagree :)

We beat Rad in about 45 minutes with 8 catapults. With half the catapults, I'd expect the time to be about 2.5 times longer. In other words, as much as I think Enrage is superior to Radiance, I concede that Radiance does have good players that will be hard to drop, and that we will go into the last hour of TW. Between 2-3 hours is my guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hisui it's always a lot of fun to read your predictions lol Cheers to you :)
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Outcome of this fight is realy hard to predict.
    This will be a hard one. Radiance will send for sure the best of the best from the faction and we will do the same. May the best faction win!!! But for sure all players involved in this fight will have alot of funb:pleased

Good luck to all!!!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • weridgod
    weridgod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    h1meyou wrote: »
    Finally a 1v1 between Enrage and Radiance, this is going to be interesting.

How is Ultra given too much credit all they have done the last month is win
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hisui you make predictions of only the obvious results. I mean even a monkey can predict if a lvl 1 faction attacks rad they will lose.

When the battle is even you either dont make a prediction or you make a wrong one. It would be better if you make predictions of evenly matched battles in your *Humorous* way. Otherwise whats the use of predicting the obvious results.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    Hisui you make predictions of only the obvious results. I mean even a monkey can predict if a lvl 1 faction attacks rad they will lose.

When the battle is even you either dont make a prediction or you make a wrong one. It would be better if you make predictions of evenly matched battles in your *Humorous* way. Otherwise whats the use of predicting the obvious results.
    Because it's poor taste to make neutral prediction when you're actually in one of the guilds, giving you a natural bias.

I think it's good Hisui DOESN'T make a prediction of that match.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Because it's poor taste to make neutral prediction when you're actually in one of the guilds, giving you a natural bias.

I think it's good Hisui DOESN'T make a prediction of that match.
    I'd have to concur.

If he starts predicting that Enrage will lose, even if it's an honest opinion based on facts, it's demoralizing for his own guild. If he predicts that Enrage would win, half the audience would think it's bias. It's best if he doesn't make a prediction for hsi own faction .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Even matches like Rad vs Enrage is extremely hard to predict after all, as too many factors could kick in and ultimately change the result varies from we beating Rad in 40mins again to we losing to them :P
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well, despite all the sarcasm I've shown to this subject, I can only say this seriously.

It's an even field tonight. Sure as hell interesting to see how it will turn out.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Believe it or not xtrm9, people aren't that interested in the actual final prediction of the match, but on the body of the prediction. It also serves as a TW newspaper that updates on the major happenings in guilds that most people do not know about.

For instance, did you know Rome merged before reading my thread? Or did you not read it at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Believe it or not xtrm9, people aren't that interested in the actual final prediction of the match, but on the body of the prediction. It also serves as a TW newspaper that updates on the major happenings in guilds that most people do not know about.

For instance, did you know Rome merged before reading my thread? Or did you not read it at all?
    Too be honest, I was more interested in your take on the Rad/Enrage match.

I've always read your predictions, all the way back to when I was still in Genesis when they were in their prime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hisui, I always look forward to ur predictions. I will try my best to help some of them come true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    After last week's TW weekend, I thought this week would get better. This server really disappointed me this week. The amount of guilds going to TW this week is a lot less than last week which tbh, doesn't make sense. 2 big guilds crumbled and lost a land last week, 2 big guilds failed to expand, and a possible shift of power is arising in the server. I thought that last week's TW would be a wake up call to all the up-and-coming TW guilds that anyone can participate and have a chance to win.

Alas, this server has once again shown its carebearness. Oh well, maybe next week.

BTW,
    defected is giving out cookies to anyone who's gonna attack Enrage next week b:surrender
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, even I am a bit disappointed in the lack of TW this week. Where did everyone go?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Indeed.

We only plan on hitting big guilds who are likely to put up a fight. I doubt the cuddly panda would attack any budding TW guilds just for the joy of smashing them.

Personally I encourage new guilds to show their color on the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    True that is a bit mean. I was actually called a bully for a comment I made about the TW against Kundalini a couple weeks back. Which I still think was funny, but I merely stated that if you're going to play with the big dogs, then you deserve to get bit. So, was that really bullish of me?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    True that is a bit mean. I was actually called a bully for a comment I made about the TW against Kundalini a couple weeks back. Which I still think was funny, but I merely stated that if you're going to play with the big dogs, then you deserve to get bit. So, was that really bullish of me?

Yes, you should be very ashamed. Now go beg their forgiveness, pray and repent to your god, and lash yourself five times across the back as penitence. b:scorn
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I doubt the cuddly panda would attack any budding TW guilds just for the joy of smashing them.

idk. there might be a weekend when the urge to be sadistic gets ahold of me and attack a smaller guild that i know we can crush just coz.. b:angry
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sadists in Enrage? No way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:avoid

not it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I like cookies.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    idk. there might be a weekend when the urge to be sadistic gets ahold of me and attack a smaller guild that i know we can crush just coz.. b:angry
    Now that I think about it...I do recall you enjoying to smash a certain cleric for simply the joy of smashing it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Do it, Clunker! Let the panda inside you awaken! b:chuckle

And Hisui, keep up the good work. Don't listen to critics.
    You're right. Your predictions, in and of themselves, are almost secondary in nature. All the other info that you divulge in your fun-to-read weekly editorial is what makes it worthwhile.

If it was just this > that in X amount of time, it would be quite boring. But when you give some history, as well as the current developments in the guilds, it's quite edifying.

Is nice! I like! b:victory
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    h1meyou wrote: »
    ULTRA > Rome in less than 15 minutes.

Good fight Rome! You guys were no slouches. Our crystal took quite a bit of damage from your catas. I look forward to seeing you on the map someday soon.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ULTRA > Rome in less than 15 minutes.

Good fight Rome! You guys were no slouches. Our crystal took quite a bit of damage from your catas. I look forward to seeing you on the map someday soon.

One of these we will be able to run a full team. It was good fight.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]