4x poleblade bm - dragnbaby
    faction: Odinblade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day...
  • ralenquin
    ralenquin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I can't play right now, all I got to do is wait for my mom or dad to leave their account on the computer up.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I heard 8, once... 8 characters. :P

Confirmation, anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think it is 6 or 8 I made a few and couldn't anymore.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Yondaimez - Sanctuary
    Yondaimez - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ralenquin wrote: »
    I can't play right now, all I got to do is wait for my mom or dad to leave their account on the computer up.

Man, sorry for the OFF-Topic, but this was totally hilarious
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dont create your char on a parents account, cant both use same account at same time, and account shareing isisnt allowed
    its at least 6 chars i believe 8 though
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dont create your char on a parents account, cant both use same account at same time, and account shareing isisnt allowed

It might be between a minor and their parent/guardian, but, considering he was grounded....'twouldn't be a good idea to use his parents account to play. I can only imagine the "conversation" they would have after the dad found the new character on the account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options

I wont, I'll just go on and change my password, one of the beauties about waking up 3 hours before your parents, just have to wait for one of them to make a mistake. I estimate about 2 to 3 days before that happens.

6 to 8 characters, how may of the classes allow you to chose gender.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • CrimsonPiro - Heavens Tear
    CrimsonPiro - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Cleric, Archer, Blademaster, and Wizards all allow gender choice. Barbarians and Venomancers do not.
    Long long ago, there were a man who try to make his skill ultimate. Because of his bloody life, It's no accident that he was involved in the troubles.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So lemme get this straight.
    Yer gonna go on yer mom/dads computer, go on their perfect world account, make a character, and play it? And hope to hell they don't find out?

This is almost as bad as the kid whole stole a thousand bucks from his grandmother.
    Back.
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    from what I've read so far that was my guess, just had to confirm it.

Another question; when making a character, can you only edit the facial features or the whole body.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you make a character on your parent's account, they will see it too. I recommend talking to your parents about this first. Besides, if they don't approve, you aren't going to get to play much. Also, if it's on your parent's account, you'll still not be able to play once you're un-grounded.

Lesson: don't do things your parents wouldn't let you do. It won't end up well. They can easily see when the character was created, whether you use their account or not.
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    First I am not going to play this game on my parents account, I am just waiting for one of them to forget to log off so I can change the password on my account to my liking. Another thing is my parents don't even know about this game, nor did I in till yesterday
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If the PC has XP I know of a program you can DL and Burn to disk. You start the computer with the disk and and it will bring up a program b4 windows starts allowing you to change the passwords of any account on the PC. I Had to use it when my brother thought it would be funny to lock me out of my computer then forgot the password. Also If they dont know about the normal backdoor you can push i think its F10 when the pc is starting up and bring up an administator account to change passwords. That will only work if they havnt done the same and put a pass on that account.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Know a back door through vista, I knew one of the f keys worked for XP but we got a new computer, old one was so messed up that it couldn't even run a virus scan.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    no but im sure someone has come up with a boot program to get past the passwords by now
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Chappy_Happy - Heavens Tear
    Chappy_Happy - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    To me, sounds like ralenquin is talking about Windows User account and not PWI account.
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    To me, sounds like ralenquin is talking about Windows User account and not PWI account.

Your right, this did get really off topic really fast. Now lets get back on topic.
    What parts of the character body can you customize while creating him or her. Is it only the face or can you edit the entire body.
    Also can you edit height of the character. I would like to know this so I can think up what I want it to look like.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can modify lots of different features of your character from leg sizes to arm sizes. It is one of the most depth character design features that I know of from MMO's.

Once again on a side note, I am not sure why you are grounded and why you feel you need to change your password on your windows account. It sounds like your parents have access to see what you do and you are hoping to make it more private. Your parents are doing this to keep an eye on you for your own good. I do not suggest changing your password unless they approve of it unless you want to find yourself in more trouble and with less privacy. You need to be patient and wait out your grounding and discuss your privacy slowly and try not to grow up to fast. You are only young for so long and don't need to worry about everything in your life being hiden from your parents.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They do not have the ability to see what I do because I also have an administrator account on the computer and have blocked that feature from being used, somehow did it by accident.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I heard 8, once... 8 characters. :P

Confirmation, anyone?

yes its right 8 characters i have 8 and thats the max for me
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your right, this did get really off topic really fast. Now lets get back on topic.
    What parts of the character body can you customize while creating him or her. Is it only the face or can you edit the entire body.
    Also can you edit height of the character. I would like to know this so I can think up what I want it to look like.

face and body and then you can change it for the first 3 days after that you get a makeover scroll and only change face and body not name or sex is that helpful?
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Starliss - Lost City
    Starliss - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thought I would clear this up, since I didn't see any replies that really answered your question. NO, there is no way to change your height. The only thing that would really affect this is the size of your head (which you can change), which you could put to max size and look like a bobble-head and be tall if you really wanted to xD.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yes its right 8 characters i have 8 and thats the max for me

8 Characters per Server. With 5 servers, that's a grand total of 40 different characters you can have. Better start cracking if you want to play them all.b:laugh
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thought I would clear this up, since I didn't see any replies that really answered your question. NO, there is no way to change your height. The only thing that would really affect this is the size of your head (which you can change), which you could put to max size and look like a bobble-head and be tall if you really wanted to xD.

I really didn't think so, changing height would probably present so problems with the make up of the amour.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:shockedb:shockedb
    I wish I know why people are giving advice to this kid, so he can somehow cheat his/her parents.

b:shockedb:shockedb
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    precisely
    because thats what I do best.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They do not have the ability to see what I do because I also have an administrator account on the computer and have blocked that feature from being used, somehow did it by accident.
    b:laughb:laugh

Um dude. They are the master administrator. not you. They can see EVERYTHING that happens on that computer if they want to and know how to.

Sounds to me like your the kind of kid that mom and dad needs to beat half to death to get the message across not to do thing you know damn well you shouldn't be doing, and even then you look for ways to get around it.

From your statement that the old computer couldn't even run an antivirus I would say it was probably so badly infected with virus's that you most likely unwittingly downloaded to the computer by grabbing what you thought were 'neat' programs to use and installing them w/o bothering to do a scan on them etc.

my ex g/f's kids did that to her computer. It took me three days to fix it and I told them if I ever caught them downloading anything onto the comp again w/o letting me know what it was, i'd lock them out of the computer. They did, and I did. Sounds like your parents need to do that with you.

PWI should simply ban your IP address. You already sound like trouble waiting to happen.

~S

*edit* btw I reported this thread to the GM's as trouble waiting to happen. Hopefully they will ban you before you even get started.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:laughb:laugh

Um dude. They are the master administrator. not you. They can see EVERYTHING that happens on that computer if they want to and know how to.

Sounds to me like your the kind of kid that mom and dad needs to beat half to death to get the message across not to do thing you know damn well you shouldn't be doing, and even then you look for ways to get around it.

From your statement that the old computer couldn't even run an antivirus I would say it was probably so badly infected with virus's that you most likely unwittingly downloaded to the computer by grabbing what you thought were 'neat' programs to use and installing them w/o bothering to do a scan on them etc.

my ex g/f's kids did that to her computer. It took me three days to fix it and I told them if I ever caught them downloading anything onto the comp again w/o letting me know what it was, i'd lock them out of the computer. They did, and I did. Sounds like your parents need to do that with you.

PWI should simply ban your IP address. You already sound like trouble waiting to happen.

~S

b:chuckleb:chuckle

I held off saying exactly what you just did, but I am glad finally someone did. Not that this type of kid learns becuase they are also the types who feel they are demi-gods on the interenet.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Options
    One no I don't.
    and two I can change their passwords if I want.
    Sanity is Overrated
This discussion has been closed.