2»

Comments

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ralenquin wrote: »
    precisely
    because thats what I do best.

chaoscurtis, I mean ralenquin, can you do us a favor, and remove or shorten that poem from your sig? It's kinda longish, dontcha think? I ask because, you know, I like reading threads and not the same sig that keeps scrolling the page. It's annoying as hell; kinda like my flashy sig, but more so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    One no I don't.
    and two I can change their passwords if I want.
    roflmao

Try it. You can get the password changing screen, but w/o the master password, you can't change the password to the master account. Your not really that bright are you?

~S
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL at this thread.

b:chuckle

Hilarious
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    InB4lock? b:surrender

=P

LOL, so your disobeying your parents just to play an online-game? XD.

BTW if you do get to play, join Lost City b:chuckle
  • ralenquin
    ralenquin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actually It's four poems and one paragraph from something I am writing but I'll shorten It by two poems.
    Also I can change the password to the master administrator account, I have done so before, then my dad went on and changed it so he could check the internet connection & server stuff.
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actually It's four poems and one paragraph from something I am writing but I'll shorten It by two poems.
    Also I can change the password to the master administrator account, I have done so before, then my dad went on and changed it so he could check the internet connection & server stuff.
    On Vista, sadly, windows decided that anyone can change the primary administrator's password. This is a severe flaw in Vista as far as I am concerned as it allows any admin account to change or modify the primary admin account.

Your parents should simply prevent you from ever using the computer as you obviously have no respect for them or their rules, or their computer.

If you were my kid, you'd get your **** beat for even being near the computer after you were grounded from it.

~S
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    No I got grounded for taking not out the trash. Would take it out because I had to be driven to the bus stop and it's 5 miles away
    Sanity is Overrated
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Your right, this did get really off topic really fast. Now lets get back on topic.
    What parts of the character body can you customize while creating him or her. Is it only the face or can you edit the entire body.
    Also can you edit height of the character. I would like to know this so I can think up what I want it to look like.

Out of curiosity, is this your parents account?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ralenquin
    edited April 2009
    Nope, my dad doesn't play online games and my mom plays Sims
    Sanity is Overrated
  • Advent_fox - Sanctuary
    Advent_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    then why not just look up info on the game yourself

it's not hard to get all the info you need off the net

but honestly. . kiddo, if your grounded just obey for the time being. . not taking the trash out I'm sure did not get you grounded for long ha

so just wait it out. . there's this thing called respect that kids seem to lack nowadays. . it's sad really
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you were my kid, you'd get your **** beat for even being near the computer after you were grounded from it.

No kidding. If I even thought to do the kind of stuff posted here, I'd get the same treatment several times over, and then probably locked in my room after having anything I could use to amuse myself removed...

My parents once banned me from reading books, watching TV, going outside, spending time with friends, ETC. I was only allowed to do 4 things for 3 months.

1. Go to School.

2. Do my homework.

3. If I didn't have homework, I had to practice Cursive Writing. (My handwriting was horrible.)

4. Sleep. (When they told me to, not when I felt like it.)

Now, the reason, I got grounded so hard... I'm not going into details about, and it could have had much worse consequences than it did. Let's just say I was lucky it was my parents punishing me, and not someone in law enforcement of some kind.

Needless to say, I never pulled anything like that ever again.

Point is, you better consider yourself lucky of 2 things.

1. Your parents haven't discovered this yet. And my advice would be to back away, and not push it any further before they do.

2. You don't have my parents, or Saitada responsible for you. I'd even go so far as to be happy you don't have me as your dad. Because, I'd probably give you the same treatment. With the way you're acting to get around your parents, I think they probably should take more direct action than just grounding you. Boot camp sounds like a good idea to me, if your parents aren't fans of the good old ****-whooping.

Just my 2 cents. I answered the question of character limit, but now you've got me wondering about the limit of your character. And, if you do follow through, and get to play this game, make sure you post your IGN to the forums. I have a feeling a few of us here would like to add you to a certain LIST
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wont, I'll just go on and change my password, one of the beauties about waking up 3 hours before your parents, just have to wait for one of them to make a mistake. I estimate about 2 to 3 days before that happens.

6 to 8 characters, how may of the classes allow you to chose gender.

Hey buddy,

Just an FYI for you, Perfect World Entertainment does not condone what you are attempting to do with your parent's computer just to play our games. If you are grounded from the family PC, you should obey your parents and not try to disregard punishment. You can contact us after your grounding is over and we will release your account for you.

People, obey your parents! If you are punished or grounded, there has to be a reason why.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
This discussion has been closed.