Which Class Kills the Fastest?

Options
Ansem - Harshlands
Ansem - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
I want to know which class kills the fastest.
ex:
Lvl 20-30_________________________________________

Lvl 30-40_________________________________________

Lvl 40-50_________________________________________

Also provide build plz.

I have a lvl 36 cleric and I can 5 shot everything of my level with a full vit build.

Note: plz do not suggest a veno.

Thanks b:bye
Post edited by Ansem - Harshlands on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It depends on what you're trying to kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    -_- always depends on way to many things

and why not a veno?

generaly barb is slowest, and wiz at higher lvls are fastest
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Archers and wizards rank pretty high if not tops for all those levels, just because they are the two DD classes and of course do lots of damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lvl1-60 veno will take that title..but lvl60+ archer/cleric/wiz will pass veno like in 1 min
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    if you're poor, go archer.
    if you afford baby hercules, go make veno. it's awesome.
    if you don't care about charm expenses make axe/strength bm. great aoe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Note: plz do not suggest a veno.
    l2r
    10chars
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol he asks which class kills fastest but then says don't suggest a veno.

<_<

Well venos DO kill pretty fast as pure arcane. And what reasons would you have to want fast grinding? Fast money is one reason right? Well venos are the best at grinding for money because of the pet. :p
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

<_<

Lit, you fail at reading comprehension. He wanted to know which of the other classes kills fastest because he doesn't want to play a veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Archer/Wizard/Cleric

They kill the fastest past lvl 60. Archer will take top honors, followed by Wizard. Cleric doesn't kill as fast but they solo better due to self healing.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How do I fail at reading comprehension? All he said in his post was "Kills fastest" and "don't suggest veno". My post replies to that.

<_<

Well venos DO kill pretty fast as pure arcane. And what reasons would you have to want fast grinding? Fast money is one reason right? Well venos are the best at grinding for money because of the pet. :p

When asking for the fastest killer, arcane veno is one of the fastest, especially with legendary pets. He didn't say specifically that he doesn't want to play veno. It's YOU that fails...like always. b:shocked
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    depends...

in TT its venos with herc...
    in pk its venos with their **** BLEED
    in pve its archers/clerics/wizzy

unless boss is weak to wood?

clerics: phys/metal
    archers: phys/metal
    wizzeh: fire/water/earth
    veno: wood
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How do I fail at reading comprehension? All he said in his post was "Kills fastest" and "don't suggest veno". My post replies to that.

When asking for the fastest killer, arcane veno is one of the fastest, especially with legendary pets. He didn't say specifically that he doesn't want to play veno. It's YOU that fails...like always. b:shocked

Lit, he specifically said to not suggest venos, and what did you do?

Suggested Venos.

Don't even try to back-pedal out of this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lit, he specifically said to not suggest venos, and what did you do?

Suggested Venos.

Don't even try to back-pedal out of this one.

I didn't suggest anything to anyone. I just gave reasons why arcane venos are STILL one of the fastest grinders even though he might not like them.

Seriously, all your posts are trying to prove someone wrong with something. You fail miserably everytime.
  • jalenstar4ever
    jalenstar4ever Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The OP specifically requested to leave veno's out of it, and yet what does everyone suggest ...

... veno.

What is it with you people and venos?

Veno's are not the fastest killers in this game. In their purest forms, Archers and Wizzies kill much faster than venos. Clerics and BM's aren't childsplay either.

I swear. This forums' obsession with venos is annoying.

The haters love to criticize them, and the veno players love to brag about themselves.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    the venos have yet to gloat or get defensive, the others have yet to bawww or hate. i think this discussion is relatively harmless so far.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The OP specifically requested to leave veno's out of it, and yet what does everyone suggest ...

... veno.

What is it with you people and venos?

Veno's are not the fastest killers in this game. In their purest forms, Archers and Wizzies kill much faster than venos. Clerics and BM's aren't childsplay either.

I swear. This forums' obsession with venos is annoying.

The haters love to criticize them, and the veno players love to brag about themselves.

in TT venos kill faster
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    if you're poor, go archer.

Are you kidding me?... Archers aren't cheap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    idk archer has proven cheap so far when grinding. do u have a new experience with archers at ur higher lvl ?
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Are you kidding me?... Archers aren't cheap.

archers are cheap for grinding cost usually but equipment cost...well i think archers can be slightly expensive there.

as to who kill the fastest at lower lvls it all depends on your equipment. on higher lvl equipment becomes more uniformed and less variations, but 60+ its probably archer unless its some cleric/BM who knows how to aoe well. (seen a cleric aoe butterflies today>.> poor butterflies gets owned by tempest)
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Ansem - Harshlands
    Ansem - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sorry but why I don't want to play a veno is the fact that I'm a guy and I find it wierd playing a female character. *shrugs*

thanks 4 the input though.b:bye
  • Yodenreal - Heavens Tear
    Yodenreal - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wizards for sure are the fastest in killing 1 mob
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Depends on stats and which mob.

If your a veno/claric/wizard attacking a magic resistant mob = slow as ****.

If you're a bm/barb/archer attacking a increase lifer = slow as ****.

Mainly depends on how your character is built, which monster you are attacking and lvl difference of the player vs mob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ^^ Actually wizards are the only ones who should have trouble with magic resist mobs, since they have no physical attacks. Venos have pets that can do physical damage and clerics have plume shot [physical damage], so both those classes can take on any type of mob relatively easily.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options

Mainly depends on how your character is built, which monster you are attacking and lvl difference of the player vs mob.

venos have pets that do phys wiz has tempest cleric has plume
    wiz tempest neds 2 sparks though...

archers attacking increaced life isnt that bad actually
  • Yodenreal - Heavens Tear
    Yodenreal - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well for most bm they dont kill 1 by 1 so we dont really care if its increased life ordefence or w/e, for me i jsut gang 6-10 mobs around me and AoE them untill they fall, mostly increased defence and increased life will remain alive but they will be 50% anyway O.o after the aoe attack.

so nope nothing is slow b:laugh
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    axe bms -_-
  • Cephyr - Sanctuary
    Cephyr - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well i havent played for long but i think for lower levels atleast venomancer is quite nice with both tanking and dd capacity.

they can bring down mobs many lvls higher than themselfes.

when i was 11 it was fun to solo 20+ mobs and when 27 it was 40+

but the main reason is the pet beacouse as long as the mobs keep attacking it you have nothing to fear. (note when agroing many mobs they will go for your pet but as soon as you heal it they come for you OUCH)

many quests based on having to find a party to kill a boss and his friends is made simple by attacking his guards first while the boss continiues, release pet, and then go for the boss and only go pethealbot.

so venos can solo hard lvl mobs but watch out when fighting 2 or more!!
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

An upgraded Blade Tempest and knowing how to build sparks quickly will tear a magic resist apart. I don't have any trouble killing them.
    well for most bm they dont kill 1 by 1 so we dont really care if its increased life ordefence or w/e, for me i jsut gang 6-10 mobs around me and AoE them untill they fall, mostly increased defence and increased life will remain alive but they will be 50% anyway O.o after the aoe attack.

so nope nothing is slow b:laugh

Is there a lot of pure physical mobs at your level? Almost everything I've seen from 60+ uses magic when at a distance and AoE grinding as a BM doesn't work as well.
    well i havent played for long but i think for lower levels atleast venomancer is quite nice with both tanking and dd capacity.

they can bring down mobs many lvls higher than themselfes.

when i was 11 it was fun to solo 20+ mobs and when 27 it was 40+

but the main reason is the pet beacouse as long as the mobs keep attacking it you have nothing to fear. (note when agroing many mobs they will go for your pet but as soon as you heal it they come for you OUCH)

many quests based on having to find a party to kill a boss and his friends is made simple by attacking his guards first while the boss continiues, release pet, and then go for the boss and only go pethealbot.

so venos can solo hard lvl mobs but watch out when fighting 2 or more!!

Please read. He said he will not play a veno, because he will not be another guy with a female character.

The factors that affect this are: build, class, and of course the target. I always say you should go with what you like over what others tell you is good since you will enjoy using your favorite class. Better to like your character then make one, because someone told you it is better.

To answer the question (assume pure damage build and target with no element or special stats) it would be
    Archer-fast with lots of crits
    Wizard-Find a level 59 and bet him you can out damage Sutra
    Cleric-I still don't understand how a class designed for support got into this list. I've been pounding too many noobs lately.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Is there a lot of pure physical mobs at your level? Almost everything I've seen from 60+ uses magic when at a distance and AoE grinding as a BM doesn't work as well.

I'm not sure about what's in quests at his level and what do you mean by a lot, but I've been probing around and if I were at his level I could probably round up those jackleopardite-like LV78 mobs around Dreamweaver and then blast away.
    then around Sirr Wine camp there are some kind of tauroc like ones that are pure physical LV80+ and just south of there are feligar-likes LV82 also pure physical.

He could probably grind LV92 Shieldbearers too who are far north and also pure physical ones.

Basically even LV60+ BM's heavy armor is thick enough to provide protection for all these physical mobs listed and if you can stand...you can kill. 1 on 1 though. It's just matter of time. Still, for me it becomes impractical to grind anything higher than these LV78 beasts around Dreamweaver because time and armor repairs are just making it not worth it.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol @ dont suggest veno. They kill single targets faster than any other class in game.

Mobbing wise- Axe BM
    Party wise - Wizard/ Archer.

Note: These archers, BMs and wizards need back up inorder to do big damage >.> You wont see them without at minimum a cleric :P