What do you think of Outlaw (the faction)?

Comments

• Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Is there a current space open/requirement for Outlaw? XD My faction is starting to fail hardcore :< Loads of jerks and afkers that nothing gets done D:

Is 50+ good? XD I'm 51 :3 and i'm on every day :D I never had a problem with Outlaw. I've seen them on the map since I joined aged ago with my barb. I've even done some fbs/talked to some members a while back so i've had a few nice run ins :3 good thing i never had bad moments XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Is there a current space open/requirement for Outlaw? XD My faction is starting to fail hardcore :< Loads of jerks and afkers that nothing gets done D:

Is 50+ good? XD I'm 51 :3 and i'm on every day :D I never had a problem with Outlaw. I've seen them on the map since I joined aged ago with my barb. I've even done some fbs/talked to some members a while back so i've had a few nice run ins :3 good thing i never had bad moments XD

Our current recruitment level is 70+. So sorry :(

Maybe in the future, good luck!~
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Our current recruitment level is 70+. So sorry :(

Maybe in the future, good luck!~

that won't take long XD If this server would hurry up and get back up i'd lvl up XD Plus I still need to finish FB51 cuz this idiot in my fail faction killed the last monster I needed without me there to get credit :< I hate having 7/8 of a mob and unable to get it.

I'll bug you in whisper moment I hit 70 rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ... Outlaw... enjoy the weekend :P

Every single territory is under attack.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Meh, don't like how their leadership handles Territory War defenses by bid blocking.. b:surrender It's dishonorable.

but the peeps are okay.. I think? :3
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Some of them they do, most they don't.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lame they only had one strong faction attack them on each day, the rest are a bunch of nobody... boring. I DON'T SEE REBIRTH... come on guys, learn to snipe :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    DarkRings - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lame they only had one strong faction attack them on each day, the rest are a bunch of nobody... boring. I DON'T SEE REBIRTH... come on guys, learn to snipe :P

b:irritated. (Ooops, forgot what I was going to say....)
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:irritated. (Ooops, forgot what I was going to say....)

Its a shame you guys moved =/, Eminence might have won a land.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009

yeah I hadn't really had any sleep, cause of my constant grinding O_O!
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Disregard~
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    about to die
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Outlawb:dirtyb:kiss
  • DarkRings - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Outlawb:dirtyb:kiss

Devil..where are you. . . .

Anyway, it seem like Outlaw have some fun TW b:laugh
  • Kiittyara - Sanctuary
    Kiittyara - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi Lee! even though this thread is kinda old b:chuckle. but everyone I've partied with from Outlaw seems to be nice. Especially you haha =P
  • seduce
    seduce Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Meh, don't like how their leadership handles Territory War defenses by bid blocking.. b:surrender It's dishonorable.

but the peeps are okay.. I think? :3

Hmmm... so any faction that outbids yours is an alt of outlaw?
  • seduce
    edited March 2009
    about to die

yes... with you always sitting on top of Tu Jo instead of leveling.. b:chuckle
  • seduce
    edited March 2009

i dont think you have the right to speak here since nef doesnt get ANY REAL attack as well? See the diff? at least outlaw have a few real fights... nef? none
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    rebirth attacked us.. regicide attacked us.. what do you consider a real attack?

you probably would only consider leg one.. but the strongest factions are gonna take out the weaker ones first.. its just how it always works .. in like any server of any game ever
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    outlaw is outpower this days... more 2 weeks and they lose all maps.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Alphaxx - Sanctuary
    Alphaxx - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I know one person from outlaw, this person had been kind and helpful when i need some kind of help =)
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    From our TW on saturday I know that Lee_Hyoris arrows hurt like hell.

But you guys seemed quite nice, especially compared to the 'two' factions made up of high lvl cowards
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    But you guys seemed quite nice, especially compared to the 'two' factions made up of high lvl cowards

which two?
    Elfen Lied is my life
    edited March 2009
    You know full well which two I mean, honestly when was the last time you guys had a real challenge in TW?

For the entire time I have been playing I have never seen Outlaw and Legendary declare war on each other. Well I suppose Steel might be a challenge, but I'm not sure if they have the numbers or funds to take you on.

• Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You know full well which two I mean, honestly when was the last time you guys had a real challenge in TW?

For the entire time I have been playing I have never seen Outlaw and Legendary declare war on each other. Well I suppose Steel might be a challenge, but I'm not sure if they have the numbers or funds to take you on.

i assume u meant Nefarious and Legendary.
    i just wonder why ppl on this server want to see we fight each other? probably u want to sneak in and take a piece of land i guess.
    and regarding real challenge, dont u think rebirth and regicide are XXX times stronger than ur guild? and do u remb seppuku, nemesis and their attacks on us? (or do u even know them? how long have u played?)

if u only regard nefarious vs legendary as a real challenge to each other, i guess u r calling other guilds "weak" - thats my interpretation
    Elfen Lied is my life
    edited March 2009
    No I'm not calling them weak, all land owning factions are strong no doubt, and no I'm not stupid enough to try a sneak attack lol. I'm in D'Gamers and we fought outlaw until the timer ran out-it was my first TW and it was awesome. I know Seppuku and Nemesis, but Seppukus split (into Recluse I think) and Nemesis has died.

I've been playing since christmas but not on this char.

Nef vs Leg has just never happened though, I'm just curious as to why you don't attack each other. The only reason I can think of is a cold war style mutual destruction situation, Nef and Leg might be afraid of attacking because whoever loses will show weakness to the winner.

• Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The reason is built into the TW time algorithm. Multiple wars for the same defender get set at the same time (up to 3) and then same thing happens in the next time slot. A lot of smaller guilds would jump on the defender hoping to get lucky and get one of the other two slots at the same time. The defender would want to even that playing field, so they would have to attack back (starting another round of smaller guilds bidding on the original attacker hoping for the same lucky slots). While each of Nef and Legendary have less complicated targets to attack (and since the slot draw is not geared against attackers), they would be foolish not to use their one attack per week on less well established guilds. So, expect Nef to go after Rebirth and Legendary to go after Outlaw (or, maybe, Steel) rather than each other until one of them is penned in. Steel is, of course, the wild card in this whole thing. If they manage to win an attack on either Legendary or Nef, then we may see actual coordination between the two in an attempt to strain Steel's internal politics.
    edited March 2009
    That makes sense, but I'd still like to see it one day.

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    it will happen one day.. but while there are other targets on the map.. it is not likely.. if legendary attacked nef and nef attacked legendary... i'm guessing a lot of factions would jump in on nef over legendary... just because i've seen a lot more hate geared towards nef than legendary... and it would be dumb to put yourself in that position
  • TinyRed - Sanctuary
    TinyRed - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have a pretty good outlook on outlaw. It was my firs guild i joined and it was actually a very good guild. I enjoyed making All class pets for many of the memebers without any cost to them except for maybe paying the 100k it takes to combine the pets to make one. I made close friends with Grefangs (now current leader last time i was playing). I always had help with my quests when i really needed it and the conversations were always fun and interesting. BUT this was the very beginning of the guild. I joined when they were rather small and had few ppl. So things were close nit and everyone knew everyone at a personal lvl.

Eventually the guild got more popular and gained more members. I grew impatient and annoyed with how busy things were. All of the work being done was consentraded on the new members (which is good) but the old members like myself still needed help and was looking for advice. And the guild chat was so crowded and over whelmed with new ppl that a simple question was never answered.

After a while and putting up with the mess and irratation i decided to leave the guild. And i was also rather irratated that i rarely gained lvls due to the fact that i was always camping out rare spawning spots to make all class pets or just pets for other venos, i never had time to just lvl up and take time for myself. and i never got anything back in return for my good deed,which is why i got so irratated when my simple small questions went un answered.

Feeling angery yet guilty of leaveing the guild i created my own (TidlyWink) and i enjoyed playing the guild leader role VERY much. but being leader also prevented me from gaining many lvls. But that was fin by me cause i was happy with the new friends i had made. The guild was so friendly and nice. and it never got to big to over whelm things and i always made sure every question never went unanswered. I really liked the guild and many ppl liked the guild as well. there was never any power hungery members and never any conflicts. Eventually i ended up not playing the game in general very often and had to let the guild go due to not enouhg time on the game to take care of it.

So after loosing my guild i rejoined Outlaw. and i wasnt planning on it, let me tell you. I was still angery with the way the guild had turned out. But Greyfangs assured me that things had changed and it was better. So i took his word for it and joined it once again. And boy did the guild get big and popular. by this time they had owned land and was bringing in money and had so many members all 55+. and at first this were ok the first day and then after i started asking questions again, the same thing happen. no one would answer them and they would carry on with their conversation. and at one oint i got angery and started spamming the guild chat wanting a simple answer. and some one had the gall to say "if no ones answering you its because they probly dont know"... ok i can understand that, but just a simple idk would feel so much better to hear then absolutely nothing at all. At least i would know im not being ignored.

The guild has its problems and everyone is rather nice. My point to all this is that the guild is over all very good. But like all other guilds it has the simple flaw of being unorganized.

And as a random i'd like to say that "Greyfangs you are friggen awsome <3!!!!!" one of the best members in the guild and i hope that the leader position does good for you ^^.

Sandra (aka - TinyRed)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.