Heavens Tears TW predictions (3/27 - 3/29)

Options

Comments

• Rivulet - Heavens Tear
    Rivulet - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    o__O

Radiance's strongest 80 went against us. b:surrender

Hey Defnub, think this is the first time I've quoted you on the forums (Yay). What you guys didn't know was that I took Nemo for my Roadkill-Legion battles just to make things a bit more interesting. b:chuckle

Mhm, there are various factors that lead to your win, but it was a fair win. 8 catapults is murder ○.○ b:surrender

PS Grats on 89, I saw your fairy the other day :D
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What you guys didn't know was that I took Nemo for my Roadkill-Legion battles just to make things a bit more interesting. b:chuckle

b:laughb:laugh Riv ur Roadkill-Legion battles?
    Dam you are director for a few days now and u already started to sound like a leader.
    Ahh and Neo or no Neo the end would have been the same. He is a good barb but he can't do anything agaings an 8 cat attak....but there is time for Radiance to prove they are better....till that day we won u lost end of story.

srry for my englishb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Rivulet - Heavens Tear
    Rivulet - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:laughb:laugh Riv ur Roadkill-Legion battles?
    Dam you are director for a few days now and u already started to sound like a leader.
    Ahh and Neo or no Neo the end would have been the same. He is a good barb but he can't do anything agaings an 8 cat attak....but there is time for Radiance to prove they are better....till that day we won u lost end of story.

srry for my englishb:chuckle

Oh back story to that Neky, I was CO for the Roadkill-Legion operation. And yeah you guys won :P I wanted to be in the battle with you and fulfill your 376th Goal in the game, To kill Rivulet 100 times in one TW. Edit: Your grammar has been getting better though Neky, I'm impressed.
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Actually the Arch TW was over before Legion TW.

Pretty much what I said....the battle with Legion took longer then expected to the point where the other Rad high level members could not reinforce the battle in Arch. In any case, this is what happens in a case where too many TW's occur at once. Everyone had fun so it was all good. b:pleased
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Or be at a friends place, who's in the TW.

glad someone figured it out.... b:victory
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rad's decision to just hold off Legion was right.

If Radiance sent enough force to actually down Legion's crystal, they wouldn't have the firepower to stand a chance against Enrage. So in a way I never expected Radiance to finish off Legion first.

Legion isn't that weak. You can't just stroll in with a substitute team and expect to take down their crystal and easily waltz into Enrage's TW. RoC almost lost against Legion because we thought we could take down Evolution fast enough to reinforce Legion. Instead in the middle we had to give up Evo's offensive and pull forces back to defend against Legion, resulting in a 3 hour win in both matches. I think that was what Radiance was going for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wanted to be in the battle with you and fulfill your 376th Goal in the game, To kill Rivulet 100 times in one TW. Edit: Your grammar has been getting better though Neky, I'm impressed.

Oh "SARCASM" a tool used when you have no other argumentsb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rad's decision to just hold off Legion was right.

If Radiance sent enough force to actually down Legion's crystal, they wouldn't have the firepower to stand a chance against Enrage. So in a way I never expected Radiance to finish off Legion first.

Legion isn't that weak. You can't just stroll in with a substitute team and expect to take down their crystal and easily waltz into Enrage's TW. RoC almost lost against Legion because we thought we could take down Evolution fast enough to reinforce Legion. Instead in the middle we had to give up Evo's offensive and pull forces back to defend against Legion, resulting in a 3 hour win in both matches. I think that was what Radiance was going for.

You are right, Legion could definitely put up a tough fight. I think you already pointed out that time was a disadvantage for Rad. Once the battle with RK was over, Legion already had the headstart and was pulling up cats outside Rad's HQ when their members arrived to defend the territory. This took a lot more time for Rad to push the fight back to Legion's HQ. In any case, even with the disadvantage Rad had, everyone had fun and pretty much not much folks complained. It's a nice start to making TW's fun again and I am definitely looking forward to future Enrage vs Rad battles. b:pleased
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    defending against 8 CATs is harsh...lol.

I am sure in battles of level 3 lands where there is only 4 CATs per side instead of the 8 against 4 will be much longer and will play out much different.

I do not expect a battle with Enrage without other guilds attacking us as well as rumor has it...drum roll...Enrage is asking other guilds to do just that as they did this past TW. In no way do I say that is why Enrage won though...Enrage won simply because on a level 1 the defender is at a great disadvantage with the amount of CATs the attackers have. Even if we did have all our highest and TW players it would have been hard to do.

Good job Enrage it was fun...I am sure it could be more so if you fought us on your own. wink wink.

rage on...(side note I did say rumor..so when you rage about it please note I said rumor.)b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yes cus Enrage is so popular that other guilds will listen to us >_>

I guess the 8 cata thing will be straightened out when Radiance takes arch back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage asking other guilds to attack? haha. conspiracy theories ftl.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Enrage has no allies. Enrage doesn't want any alliances. (be it preliminary or full-fledged b:chuckle) Enrage doesn't need any alliances.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Enrage asking other guilds to attack? haha. conspiracy theories ftl.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Enrage has no allies. Enrage doesn't want any alliances. (be it preliminary or full-fledged b:chuckle) Enrage doesn't need any alliances.

Actually, we'd love to have allies. It's just that no one likes us. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm glad Enrage took Archosaur, even though I'm a former Radiance member. It shows that the balance of power has finally shifted, which will mean much more interesting TW's. I miss being able to participate in them, but I look forward to seeing the outcome of the future battles.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Look we will make no excuses; just facts. 8 cats vs 4 is a HUGE firepower advantage. We sent the best we could given that we had 3 tws at the same time and some of our high levels weren't there or multiaccounting it to try and help (a la playing 2 chars in seperate tws to try and help). Bottom line is that we lost and Enrage won. Good job you guys. Hopefully this is the kick in the butt that some of our members need to get themselves better equipped via equipment/refining/phoenixes etc...We will probably always have multiple tws from now on each weekend so we have got to be prepared for this which we have been trying to do these past few weeks. Anyone that's signed up has made it to at least 1 tw each weekend lately with us purposely prolonging some battles to gain experience for a lot of our newer members. Three simultaneous tws requires alot of squad leaders for example who need to know how to lead their squads. Lasting 45 mins vs an equal if not superior opponent with 8 cats vs our 4 is still damn good if you think about it. We are and never will be a pushover for anyone to come attack us whether we have 1 or 3 tws at the same time. The rest of the server may think that they might pull off an upset while dealing with Enrage/multiple tws (or not even bother showing up like RoC did against us 3 weeks in a row when they had 3 tws at the same time). 5/6 tws this weekend so far and we've won 5 of them only leaving us 1 vs 1 tonight against Triad who we beat in surprisingly under 20 minutes friday night with 2/3(I forget) going on at the same time. All in all a successfull weekend with some much valuable experience gained. The rest of the server..bring it if you can but this was your best chance this weekend to pull off an upset (Enrage was not an upset) and aquire a territory from us. Lots of our members these last few weeks have gotten some much valuable experience and we have now groomed multiple squad leaders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I do not expect a battle with Enrage without other guilds attacking us as well as rumor has it...drum roll...Enrage is asking other guilds to do just that as they did this past TW. In no way do I say that is why Enrage won though...Enrage won simply because on a level 1 the defender is at a great disadvantage with the amount of CATs the attackers have. Even if we did have all our highest and TW players it would have been hard to do.

Not all of Enrage feels like this. And Im not sure who if anyone did ask any other guilds to fight. One person in our guild said once other guilds saw us fighting you they would probably jump on the bandwagon.

To which I know I responded and this is quoted word for word from our forums:

"I would like to try to have at least 1 uninterupted 1 vs 1 fight with them though so we can really see whose better and to provide a real fight for a change. After we get a few GOOD REAL TWs in then I wont mind so much if some other guilds push in on it."

And that was all that was said at least officially or in the open about having other guilds join in and the general opinion is what it has always been. We dont want sucky TWs, we LIKE the challange and we dont need you distracted by other guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The rest of the server..bring it if you can but this was your best chance this weekend to pull off an upset (Enrage was not an upset) and aquire a territory from us.

Nah while I hope the server does wait and gives us some uninterupted TWs with you guys, this wasnt their best chance to pull off an upset. YOU only had 5 TWs spread out amoung the entire weekend, thats really not alot.

Wait till the server finally grows some balls and when you have 10+ guilds attacking you each weekend that will be their best chance.

I have also heard with the amount of land Rad owns you guys arent subject to the 3 TWs in a time slot rule. Dunno if this is correct the rules of TW here have been changed alot from the PW MY version, but if it is, be on the look out cause when 10+ guilds do attack you, you could be facing alot more than just 3 TWs at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rumors always fly on the server, nothing new there at all. At the end of the day people will believe what they want to believe and at the moment they want to believe the worst of us.

The whole idea is to have fun and it is only a game and the new exciting TW possibilities are going to revive everyones game play for weeks to come. I think we all need to remember that each guild is full of normal everyday ppl playing a game and stop taking it all so personally.

Happy Defected Day to you all b:chuckle
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Cat you may be right about when we finally face 7/10+ in a weekend but let's face it; the rest of the server is too timid to come after us besides those that tried this weekend unless it's some no name guild with 30 members. I'm saying theses last few weeks we had numerous members who had never participated in tws/been a leader/gotten on vent etc. Now they've gotten some much valuable experience under thier belt. Plus we've shown the rest of the server we WILL show up to a tw fully intending to win when we have multiple at once unlike Roc who failed to show 3 weeks in a row when they had that happen to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hmmmm I wouldn't promise that Rawthorne... politics will get in the way of bloodlust. Your leader is more politics than blind fighting spirit so... not sure if you will be ordered to attend all TWs from here on out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Cat you may be right about when we finally face 7/10+ in a weekend but let's face it; the rest of the server is too timid to come after us besides those that tried this weekend unless it's some no name guild with 30 members. I'm saying theses last few weeks we had numerous members who had never participated in tws/been a leader/gotten on vent etc. Now they've gotten some much valuable experience under thier belt. Plus we've shown the rest of the server we WILL show up to a tw fully intending to win when we have multiple at once unlike Roc who failed to show 3 weeks in a row when they had that happen to them.

By valuable experience do you mean the usual conga dancing and screenshot sessions? I think if Rad thinks no one else will attack them because their too timid then Rad may be in a rather big shock. Most of the guilds on the server have no problem with losing and are also looking for their own "valuable experience". You keep bringing up RoC, what I find interesting about that is that when RoC made statements like "but we had multiple TWs...we didnt have our strongest team..." they were called excuses but when Rad makes the same statements they are facts or explainations.

Good times ahead.....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Plus we've shown the rest of the server we WILL show up to a tw fully intending to win when we have multiple at once unlike Roc who failed to show 3 weeks in a row when they had that happen to them.

RoC didnt show because they didnt want too. RoC made a caculated decision on who to fight when they had mulitple TWs. You and everyone else knows that IF RoC wasnt able to bring their FULL forces they didnt stand a chance against the old Rad. So why should they show up and risk loosing 2 lands?

I wouldnt be so cocky. Im sure there will be a time in the near future Rad will have to make decisions like that too. If Rad chooses to be vain enough to send teams to ALL of their TWs at once and it happens that they will 2 lands I bet it will only take the once before they start prioritizing what TWs they attend too.

Lets be hypothetical and the more than 3 TWs in a time slot is True, and suddenly Rad has to fight Legion, Enrage, Evolution, and Triads all at the same time, are you seriously telling me that Rad will divide up their forces so much they are only sending less than 50 people to a TW and thats if their full 200 are online. I will even be gracious and say at most you will probably get 150 online. Thats 30 people per TW and not all of them can be "top" teams. And you really think you wont loose more than 1 land if you try a stratagy like that?

Now lets go back to RoC who when I joined and we were having those 3 TWs a night again Rad, Legion, and Evo, we only had 80 TW people online for all 3 tws. We were already sending less than 30-40 people to 1 TW, and You really think RoC should have sent a team of what? 10 or 20 people? to fight Radiace too?

Come off it, Im sure your not stupid, and you cant keep using what RoC did to try to make yourselfs look better. If and when you are in the same position as RoC was with the same numbers, Im sure even Rad will make a sacrafice or else they will loose multiple lands a TW. Not that that bothers me any if you loose more than 1 land a night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited March 2009
    Options
    No ppl what I'm saying the days of the "conga line" tws have been over for quite some time. We have been prepping for weekends like this for some time now. When we've had multiple tws these last few weekends we've had 140-155 or so online w/99% available for tw(ala not afk cat shop mode). We knew that weekends like these were coming and that we might lose a territory. So we purposely prolonged tws, practiced maneuvers, expanded the vent limit to 200, rotated/groomed squad leaders etc. Yeah if we get 5+ tws simultaneously we'd probably be screwed but I'll be damned if we are just gonna let someone walk right into our base like Roc did 3x. If we get Enraged, Triad, Legion, Evo, and Roadkill all at once we'd definitely be screwed but the chances of this are slim. Plus I'd be the 1st to admit that even if it was 1 vs 1 last night vs Enraged the results would have been the same; just maybe it might have lasted a few minutes longer. Going on the offensive vs Enraged I doubt we could win; some people rely too much on our "superior" strats rather then gaining some much valuable tw/pvp exp and better gear. It may have worked in the past but those days are long gone. The server is maturing and going up against people w/ tt90 gear refined numerous times with multiple phoenixes and a significant portion of our members don't even have tt70 gear finished (don't ask me wth they are doing cuz I can't answer that, all I can say is that they don't put as much emphasis on it like a lot of other people do) is just begging for us to get rolled if we have numerous tws at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Bleh, most of Rome didn't even show up due to a bad time. Were asleep for school or work in the morning.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think RoC made a move to not fight Rad when they had 3 wars in the same night because they were being wise about what they were willing to loose and to who. I was just sad because RoC gave us some really good TWs and it was sad that others had to attack and take that good time from us. I will never blast RoC for not showing up..it was a choice they felt was right.

Not sure about the rumors...personally I hate all rumors but it seems that this one came from inside the guild that was asked to attack us with Enrage's attack. But I take it with a grain of salt.

Yes the 8 CATs will be at our advantage when we go to take back Archo when ready. Believe me when you have to defend against all those CATs be ready...I think that was main factor in loosing that land. We would kill a few CATs and before we could re-group for the next they were already there. I almost pee'd myself when I saw how many CATs where in our HQ at once. lol. Very challenging indeed and one to make you really think your strats over again.

I would like to have a one on one fight with Enrage, but that will not happen. We only had 1 one on one fight with RoC and after that people were bidding on RoC land like they held diamonds on them.

Oh well we do our best, divide what we can to maintain our goal of loosing the least amount of land and I think we did very well this weekend.

Grats on your win Enrage and Grats to my guildys for fighting so hard in all TWs!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Bleh, most of Rome didn't even show up due to a bad time. Were asleep for school or work in the morning.

And I'm at work now, and had to miss yet ANOTHER TW. ARRRGG!!!b:angry

These Sunday TW's suck butt!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No ppl what I'm saying the days of the "conga line" tws have been over for quite some time. We have been prepping for weekends like this for some time now. When we've had multiple tws these last few weekends we've had 140-155 or so online w/99% available for tw(ala not afk cat shop mode). We knew that weekends like these were coming and that we might lose a territory. So we purposely prolonged tws, practiced maneuvers, expanded the vent limit to 200, rotated/groomed squad leaders etc. Yeah if we get 5+ tws simultaneously we'd probably be screwed but I'll be damned if we are just gonna let someone walk right into our base like Roc did 3x. If we get Enraged, Triad, Legion, Evo, and Roadkill all at once we'd definitely be screwed but the chances of this are slim. Plus I'd be the 1st to admit that even if it was 1 vs 1 last night vs Enraged the results would have been the same; just maybe it might have lasted a few minutes longer. Going on the offensive vs Enraged I doubt we could win; some people rely too much on our "superior" strats rather then gaining some much valuable tw/pvp exp and better gear. It may have worked in the past but those days are long gone. The server is maturing and going up against people w/ tt90 gear refined numerous times with multiple phoenixes and a significant portion of our members don't even have tt70 gear finished (don't ask me wth they are doing cuz I can't answer that, all I can say is that they don't put as much emphasis on it like a lot of other people do) is just begging for us to get rolled if we have numerous tws at the same time.

About the tt70 gear thing,the whole faction(top members who've already been helped to get theirs)should be helping out everyone else with their lower lvl tt's now it isn't just that one persons responsibility to get geared up to help in TW,but theres too much selfishness and not enough smart thinking to go around these days,and thats not for just rad.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So does that mean Triad gets to see Rome at full force this week? ^-^ if so i look forward to it.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    About the tt70 gear thing,the whole faction(top members who've already been helped to get theirs)should be helping out everyone else with their lower lvl tt's now it isn't just that one persons responsibility to get geared up to help in TW,but theres too much selfishness and not enough smart thinking to go around these days,and thats not for just rad.

Rad has great geared barbs and clerics. Its just that rad dd sucks... and we all know why.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The server is maturing and going up against people w/ tt90 gear refined numerous times with multiple phoenixes and a significant portion of our members don't even have tt70 gear finished (don't ask me wth they are doing cuz I can't answer that, all I can say is that they don't put as much emphasis on it like a lot of other people do) is just begging for us to get rolled if we have numerous tws at the same time.

*LAUGH* I know what "they" are doing, and so do you, Raw, they are calling out in guild begging for help with TT runs and getting no answer, because those of us from Rad who were willing to help are now in Enrage. In Enrage where we finally got some help on our own gear. I got my TT90 gear the first week I was in Enrage, without even having to ask ONCE for a party, from people who had never met me before that except to kill me in TW when I was in Rad and they were in RoC. You make me laugh, blaming your members for not trying, when I was THERE, I know how hard they try to get help, and how few of your higher level venos and barbs and clerics can be bothered to take the time out from levelling to help anyone but their own special friends.

Y'all have had plenty of time to get good equips for your whole faction; if you chose not to while Enrage chose to work together for the good of all, that's just another fail TW strategy. You've had the money and the levels to do it far longer than us. Blame your high levels, not your low levels.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So does that mean Triad gets to see Rome at full force this week? ^-^ if so i look forward to it.

It would be nice to actually post a full force for once at TW. max we've had is 55 ppl. We had 43 agaisnt u guys.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]