Heavens Tears TW predictions (3/27 - 3/29)

Options

Comments

• msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Absolutely agree with Rifkinds post. When in Rad I had to go outside faction for help with quests/gear etc. Since being in Enrage I have awesome gear and have done runs etc that I was never given the chance to do in Rad. The faction works as a team and no one member is more important than the next.
    (except defected but thats a givenb:chuckle).

As Rif pointed out its not the lower level Rad members fault that they dont have decent gear, they have been let down by their faction.
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Woot,it not always just gears.I remember a 8 peep RoC defend near the end.Yes,RoC won but i had no TT gear.Planning and experience can help 8 people defend and win against greater #'s.On the other hand Planning and experience can more than compensate for gears.Gears do help,but planning = Win.Bad planning =Fail.You can pick the real life wars,the examples are there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I had guild run TT runs to equip all members of the guild but Rifkind would never help, instead she would start up her own party of outside the guild to do her own TT runs and a few of her friends. So don't slam the whole guild as there as quite alot of us that are trying hard to help. We do TT everyday and have lists of what is needed for all members of our guild and working hard everyday to achieve this. Your no longer in Radiance so you don't know what is going on...Please keep your past dislikes of ppl on the side as they are simply not facts.

Thanks. b:thanks
    Flame on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oommmggg, so tired of "HH this" "HH that". Think of something better to argue about. b:cry

Zzzzzz, I beg to differ. I'm willing to help and have always been willing to help when I'm not fulfilling 1894384885 other requests. Regarding HH, I typically picked the crappiest mat unless my honey needed something, which rarely happened since I normally just went and bought it from AH, to let the high levels grab it.

Never saw anyone else doing that. It was always "me me me me me me" from BOTH the high levels + low levels. Lawl. Lulz. Lolz. Lawlz. LOLz. LUUUULz. /razorblade

Hm, and to those who were always complaining that there was so little help - why didn't you start something big for it? o.o Like, uh, I don't know - Spend countless hours doing/helping with runs for guildies who've never spoken to you until they need you for HH like I did? Zzzz.

Zzzzzzz. Bedtime for me. No sleep for the past day. b:bye GG, senior year. Oh, and FYI - I'm 17. So go figure if I never had time for you. No free time like a good majority of the adults here, it seems. >.>
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Zzzzzz, I beg to differ. I'm willing to help and have always been willing to help when I'm not fulfilling 1894384885 other requests.
    So, about that fashion you promised to help me with... b:kiss

In all seriousness, I would have done the same if it wasn't for my lack of ability to help. A venomancer can do a helluva lot in TT, while I, as a squishy wiz, had a hard time even finding one. Wizard is not a very popular class. b:surrender
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wizard is not a very popular class. b:surrender

Oh I dunno, our guild has been looking for high level Wizards and Archers both.

*hint* * hint*

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I had guild run TT runs to equip all members of the guild but Rifkind would never help, instead she would start up her own party of outside the guild to do her own TT runs and a few of her friends. So don't slam the whole guild as there as quite alot of us that are trying hard to help. We do TT everyday and have lists of what is needed for all members of our guild and working hard everyday to achieve this. Your no longer in Radiance so you don't know what is going on...Please keep your past dislikes of ppl on the side as they are simply not facts.

Thanks. b:thanks
    Flame on.

Kym yes u made guild runs but let's be honest Rif was RIGHT in the past geting help in Radiance was a pain....it took me one month to get help for my lvl 90 TT weapon and in the end the only ones that helped where Neo Blessing and Gale the rest of the high lvl people from Rad didn't eaven bother to answer when i was asking for a party. And the runs made by guild helped like 5% of the guild members. And i talk about the time i was in Rad. what u do now idk and it's not my problem....just that it's not right to say low lvl's have not good gear just cause they are lazy. And Rif DID help alot of RAD members get their gear she was spending most of the time in game in TT helping more then others ever did....for example i didn't help anyone in Rad i had bad reputation there....as the allmighty leader told me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rifkind? Never help? You been living under a rock? She's one of the most selfless and helpful people I know, and if she refused to help someone TT, I am sure she had a good reason for it. There is nothing wrong with starting a party outside of the guild to help her friends (and herself!) get equipped. It's a right everyone should have: prioritizing friends over the guild. If your friends are also guildies, great! But if not, it's perfectly normal to help your friends first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rifkind has helped me more than anyone else ever has. To say she doesnt help others is just total ****.

Qiuyue : Oommmggg, so tired of "HH this" "HH that". Think of something better to argue about The easy solution to that is to stop reading the forums b:chuckle
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So, about that fashion you promised to help me with... b:kiss

I'm still looking. b:kiss
    msbehaven wrote: »
    Qiuyue : Oommmggg, so tired of "HH this" "HH that". Think of something better to argue about The easy solution to that is to stop reading the forums b:chuckle

But adults arguing = epic entertainment. It's better than watching kids my age argue! b:cry
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm a Rad member, and I pretty much agree with what Rifkind said.

I won't even bother asking in faction chat for help, the only TT runs I go on are when someone asks "looking for DD for 1-3/2-2, etc."

And on the special friends, once I did have KymKat there to help, and the rest of us just had her ask around and suddenly Rawthorne appeared despite the previous requests from the rest of us with no response. Rawthorne is a fairly intelligent and competent guy, though benevolent he is not. And I've had an alt in Enrage, and I've seen little difference there, and even less of the good qualities.

Despite all of this, there are no few decent people in Rad scattered across the levels that keep me going here.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I won't even bother asking in faction chat for help, the only TT runs I go on are when someone asks "looking for DD for 1-3/2-2, etc."

And on the special friends, once I did have KymKat there to help, and the rest of us just had her ask around and suddenly Rawthorne appeared despite the previous requests from the rest of us with no response. Rawthorne is a fairly intelligent and competent guy, though benevolent he is not. And I've had an alt in Enrage, and I've seen little difference there, and even less of the good qualities.

Despite all of this, there are no few decent people in Rad scattered across the levels that keep me going here.

Yes... rad is much better now. My alt in rad tells me that june and raw is using their own money to buy everyone EVERY piece of their tt mats. and lunar mats for those 95+
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes... rad is much better now. My alt in rad tells me that june and raw is using their own money to buy everyone EVERY piece of their tt mats. and lunar mats for those 95+

I honestly can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. With Radiance's income, the guild can afford to do such things if they gave everyone a very drastic paycut and only paid them, let's say, only a million coins for each TW.

But what do I know.... If you guys need me, I'll be in 3-1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Rifkind? Never help? You been living under a rock? She's one of the most selfless and helpful people I know, and if she refused to help someone TT, I am sure she had a good reason for it. There is nothing wrong with starting a party outside of the guild to help her friends (and herself!) get equipped. It's a right everyone should have: prioritizing friends over the guild. If your friends are also guildies, great! But if not, it's perfectly normal to help your friends first.

Ah, there is history you do not know about, Aesthor. At the end I would not go on Radiance GUILD runs, including those organized by KymKat, because I objected to the mat distribution policies. Indeed, those runs in the end were the trigger for my leaving Radiance. Nonetheless, there were not many hours when I was not doing TT runs for Rad people. As for runs with my friends, I'm afraid that the picture being painted is backwards; I begged my friends to come help me fill in the parties I was making to get 70 and 80 gear for members of Radiance, particularly my barb and veno friends from outside faction, because it was the only way I could get parties together for the lower levels in Radiance, since the higher levels there were mysteriously unavailable to help the majority of the time.

As for you Quiyue, you know you PMed me repeatedly thanking me for saying what you don't have the nerve to say to your little circle. I know you don't like a fight, but YOU know it is true. If you can't support me in public, at least don't undercut me when you know what I say is true.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ah, there is history you do not know about, Aesthor. At the end I would not go on Radiance GUILD runs, including those organized by KymKat, because I objected to the mat distribution policies. Indeed, those runs in the end were the trigger for my leaving Radiance. Nonetheless, there were not many hours when I was not doing TT runs for Rad people. As for runs with my friends, I'm afraid that the picture being painted is backwards; I begged my friends to come help me fill in the parties I was making to get 70 and 80 gear for members of Radiance, particularly my barb and veno friends from outside faction, because it was the only way I could get parties together for the lower levels in Radiance, since the higher levels there were mysteriously unavailable to help the majority of the time.

As for you Quiyue, you know you PMed me repeatedly thanking me for saying what you don't have the nerve to say to your little circle. I know you don't like a fight, but YOU know it is true. If you can't support me in public, at least don't undercut me when you know what I say is true.
    Oh I see. Though the fact that Enrage never had this problem with you kind of says something too. You reap what you sow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Riffy, that post wasn't meant to prove you wrong. *I* of all people would know that it's true, thus what I said in that post. My post was to prove that not everyone in Radiance is a **** and that not all the helpful people have left for Enrage, eg. me.

Wait, which little circle? I've kinda moved circles since I first joined September... I'm currently stuck in Ascension's group. But yeah. I don't remember what I told you because I say a lot of stuff - but if it was about not bothering to ask them to help me, I was too lazy to get them to help. Too lazy to wait for our schedules to balance out or for them to put in any effort. Off-topic, I am lazy and more mellow than those potheads in California. b:cute

On the contrary... I like fights, actually. Was that my innocent side who spoke up? b:surrender
  • Ascension - Heavens Tear
    Ascension - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZ, too much sugar for you Q! *locks Q away*

Good Fight Enrage, I look forward to our next bout.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Appa. b:kiss
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    antelopes rule. devil girls drool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    o_o

Venison.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm a veno too, see? *wiggles ear feathers* I'm a....um....bird-veno >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

1. Kiyoshi idk wth ure smoking but send it my wayb:laugh. I've bought a few mats and other things like charms for people to pay me back; I'm not one of these rich people ingame if you'd look at my gear.

2. Sonnestark no offense but it certainly sounds like you aren't enjoying your time in Radiance; so why are you still here? Ever think that sometimes people don't notice alot of ingame faction chat but pms they do? Ever think I might have been busy and or never noticed the tt request? No you just went ahead and assumed the worst about me. There's MANY bad things people might be able to say about me but I am ALWAYS helping others daily be it quests, bosses, advice, tts, writing guides, etc. I don't seem to recall one bit of advice on our forums or you ever offering to help others...

3. Rikfkind/Crystabella etc. What I meant about people not having their gear/phonixes/hercs etc was directed towards those who have been in the faction for ages. Some are getting a nice chunk of change week in/week out but are no closer to getting anything done yet one of my friends got a herc in a non tw faction in 4 weeks solely f/ ingame cash. The newer members yah I can understand. Please don't gimme the nonsense about having to go outside the guild for help excuse; virtually every tt run I go on/organize I'm scrambling to fill spots. It took me 10/15 minutes the other day just to get a dd for 3-1 and it doesn't get any easier then that tt. Some people think sometimes saying "so and so LF 2-3/3-1" should automatically get a squad formed in 30 secs. I have had most of the barbs for example in our faction say they don't see faction chat (heck neither do I) when they are busy; send them a pm.

4. I guess the best way I can sum it up is this; Enrage now has more hardcore players that take the game more seriously then the people in Radiance. What leads me to this conclusion? Hmm check out how many people in Enrage vs Rad have +6/7/8 etc gear. Check out how many f/ Rad post here vs Enraged. The hardcore players ensure they are geared up no matter what it takes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options

You had an alt in Enrage and you didn't get TT help? Well, all I can say is, NO SURPRISE! People who tend to help the guild will get lots of help back. If you sent in alt in and suddenly went OMG TT Pl0Z?! while no one has ever seen you before in guild chat and you've never been seen helping anyone, you will not be answered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Check out how many f/ Rad post here vs Enraged.

You cant count me in that, I post so much because I can get on the forums while Im working. I cant log on the game while Im working. So I end up trolling the forums alot, especially when Im bored with work lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can't count me either. I only post to make ppl mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can't count me either. I only post to make ppl mad.

+1b:victoryb:victory
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wtf, i demand someone to upgrade my gears to +6/+7/+8!
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wtf Aes. grats on 82! o.o

@Rawthorne:
    Try and compare the AMOUNT of people that have +6/+7/+8 between the 2 guilds. It's not as different as you think.

Tbh, I don't see why you guys are complaining how undergeared you guys are. you guys make over 200mil a week for chrissakes. Go do something with the money instead of just depositing it in bank and drooling at the sight of it.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    2. Sonnestark no offense but it certainly sounds like you aren't enjoying your time in Radiance; so why are you still here? Ever think that sometimes people don't notice alot of ingame faction chat but pms they do? Ever think I might have been busy and or never noticed the tt request? No you just went ahead and assumed the worst about me. There's MANY bad things people might be able to say about me but I am ALWAYS helping others daily be it quests, bosses, advice, tts, writing guides, etc. I don't seem to recall one bit of advice on our forums or you ever offering to help others...
    Rather Radiance than any of the other factions I've come across. And I've assumed nothing, the experiences I've had with you are more than enough to form an impression of the type of person you are. It's not surprising you are unable to recall seeing me help anyone around you, because you are as enjoyable to be around as a swarm of malaria-infected mosquitos. If you would like to continue this, I can go into detail on the specific instances that have led me to see you this way? You might want to ask Quiyue though, around the same time I was writing that post I had responded to a request for a DD in 2-2 from a cleric in her squad.
    You had an alt in Enrage and you didn't get TT help? Well, all I can say is, NO SURPRISE! People who tend to help the guild will get lots of help back. If you sent in alt in and suddenly went OMG TT Pl0Z?! while no one has ever seen you before in guild chat and you've never been seen helping anyone, you will not be answered.
    I am not even going to respond if you can do nothing beyond ad hominem rebukes and setting up a self-constructed straw-man of whom you think I am to argue against. Dialectic doesn't seem to be an arena where you have the intelligence to compete. And I will say to anyone who has a IQ beyond the single digits, I was there to help Chikachu who had issues to manage outside the game.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Then don't respond. I don't see how my argument was ad hominem. I just said if your fricken alt was in my fricken guild then you didn't get any help because you didn't give any. I'm sure Chikachu was grateful for your help but the rest of the guild didnt' benefit from it so I suppose only Chikachu would really help you with your TT. Too bad Chikachu didn't really play anymore after RoC quit; as I recall it was someone else using the account ever since Enrage started.

Any **** bum out there can claim they helped one person out there at some point in their life. The point is you didn't come off as a helpful person IN GENERAL and that is why no one feels like responding to you.

Speaking of useless arguments, my IQ has nothing to do with your helpfulness so why bring it up, be it 2 or 200?

Anyways I got distracted. My point is if you're not going to bother replying, then don't. No need to SAY it.

Additionally, said straw-man has more sustenance than the real you it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.