wenh93 wrote: »
    i wish more ppl were broke b:thanks

I'm broke! Thats why i couldn't lvl on oracles like crimsom b:cry
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Yeah crimson sucks so much for lvling on oracles, it's not like the top 12 were in their guild before the event... oh wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah crimson sucks so much for lvling on oracles, it's not like the top 12 were in their guild before the event... oh wait.
    again, it only shows who took work off that week/dont work.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Coz you can totally guess their RL situation, damn nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Coz you can totally guess their RL situation, damn nice.

thank you.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thank you.

y u hek irl?
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    we didn't oracle are way up in the levels so no1 can use that against are *pro* lvling skills lols

also, how does it feel?
    nerf.th.jpg
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you fail to realise that most crimson were in top 50 before oracles.
    you can ask GodsFear, the oracle warrior for some books
    or ever heard of zhen?
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    we didn't oracle are way up in the levels so no1 can use that against are *pro* lvling skills lols
    I do agree that your Guild did not Oracle their way in the rankings, but i can not claim the same about Kingdom. What surprises me a bit is the fact that you have a 7x Archer and Veno on this server...i really don't know how you can achieve that...
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

also, how does it feel?
    nerf.th.jpg

Caught me off guard when i was on a mob and whoa your archer killed a squishy mage. WOW!
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Seems Crimson is quite butthurt from accusations on their leveling tactics. People who I've never seen post before are all up in this **** suddenly. Suspicious? Maybe...
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yea very suspicious, this is actually a big laughin matter for the 2 guilds b:laugh all the whining in forum is good comedy for wq flying b:cute
    Caught me off guard when i was on a mob
    Hey barba make sure you ask for permission next time and wait for them to get buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Seems Crimson is quite butthurt from accusations on their leveling tactics. People who I've never seen post before are all up in this **** suddenly. Suspicious? Maybe...
    drop more items to me
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    agree everything you said^^b:thanks

i believe some people from BLT has experiences as well, its not like all of BLT members are dumb. Plus they "had" better weapons/better armors/higher average levels.......

tbh, i still dont know how Con rolled BLT badly....im proud of myself being "one of old member in Con" since i already SOLD MY LC ACCOUNT like 6 months ago l0l

fixed for truth
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I do agree that your Guild did not Oracle their way in the rankings, but i can not claim the same about Kingdom. What surprises me a bit is the fact that you have a 7x Archer and Veno on this server...i really don't know how you can achieve that...

erm, ur lvl 73 o.o, unless u mean a 8x barb and veno which yea them 2 have been spoon fed oracles, but oh well, the rest of us as far as i no just lvled normaly lol
    Caught me off guard when i was on a mob and whoa your archer killed a squishy mage. WOW!

excuses excuses, but ya no, what ever makes u sleep at night b:chuckle

hmm, im the only one in crimson to have said that tiny sentence, but it seems that ive already got into ur head to make u Q_Q somemore, makes my day b:laugh
  • Homey - Harshlands
    Homey - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I had a laugh today when Void came to me outside SZ, so i went up to him stunned him a couple of times(too bad zerk didnt kick in) and he ran to sz, saying i cant play my class.
    Way to go Void proves how much of an idiot your are b:pleased
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why would an archer 1v1 a warrior 11 levels higher?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options

Hey barba make sure you ask for permission next time and wait for them to get buffs.

excuses excuses, but ya no, what ever makes u sleep at night b:chuckle

ROFL. The point of this thread is killing a lvl 77 archer in a fair 1v1. She also had buffs. THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ALL, oh wait, it should happen because Crimson is a pve guild with no skills. Just letting everyone know.
  • Homey - Harshlands
    Homey - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why would an archer 1v1 a warrior 11 levels higher?

The point is why did he say i fail, and then run to safezone? thats the whole point if you read what i wrote

and yeah nurfed, come seek me and ill show you pve b:bye
    btw an archer running from a warrior at this level = fail, tought you would know better
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ROFL. The point of this thread is killing a lvl 77 archer in a fair 1v1. She also had buffs. THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ALL, oh wait, it should happen because Crimson is a pve guild with no skills. Just letting everyone know.

i thought i wud reveiw youre screeny just to check how u cu dhave possibly killed kyel and i just noticed...you had to use 2 fury points to use the mage skill that makes you cast every single skill at an instant for about 5 seconds is it?
    so try again without the aid of 2 fury points because any1 can use there most dominant skills to win a pk,

also even tho its fair play, i saw u used ur skill that stops peoples abilitys to attack, so yea that must of helped aswell,

basicly its like you coming up to me and trying to pk me, i stick on bramble array and quickly roll you over because im nearly invinsable with it on.

just thought i would clarify the obvious to every1 reading the thread that nurfed needs atleast 2 fury points to win a pvp b:bye
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i thought i wud reveiw youre screeny just to check how u cu dhave possibly killed kyel and i just noticed...you had to use 2 fury points to use the mage skill that makes you cast every single skill at an instant for about 5 seconds is it?
    so try again without the aid of 2 fury points because any1 can use there most dominant skills to win a pk,

also even tho its fair play, i saw u used ur skill that stops peoples abilitys to attack, so yea that must of helped aswell,

basicly its like you coming up to me and trying to pk me, i stick on bramble array and quickly roll you over because im nearly invinsable with it on.

just thought i would clarify the obvious to every1 reading the thread that nurfed needs atleast 2 fury points to win a pvp b:bye
    Cause Fury points were put into the game so they wouldn't be used in PVP battles.b:bye
  • vice969
    vice969 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Wow... Does anyone know how to kite? Plus buffs make a difference in PK fight.
    basicly its like you coming up to me and trying to pk me, i stick bramble array and quickly roll over because i'm nearly invinsable with it on

No problem as long you don't run to safe zone to build two sparks for it again after I kite you.
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

You are an idiot, you are telling someone that using sparks in PK is lame now?
    Nurfed should not of won either way with or without sparks, if Kyel would know how to play her character properly she would of 1 shot her, stop trying to justify one of your high level archers getting pwned by a 6x wiz with **** logic.

I say well done Nurfed for having the sense to use both your sparks to take out an archer nearly 10 lvls higher, means you know how to pvp properly, now gtfo Meca.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options

omg wow. this is a perfect example of a newb talking. And this is the leader of Crimson? Pretty fuukin scary if you ask me.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    so try again without the aid of 2 fury points because any1 can use there most nt skills to win a pk,

Are you seriously suggesting that Nurfed should have intentionally played poorly in order to allow Kyel to win because it would be more fair?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

also, how does it feel?
    nerf.th.jpg

It feels good to know I have a graphics card that is far superior.

I actually appreciate my hardware atm.
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It feels good to know I have a graphics card that is far superior.

I actually appreciate my hardware atm.

Because having money is a good reason to feel superior?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Thats the Crimdom way!

Actually that should be their motto just knock of the question mark :3
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Except my graphics card was like 20 USD :P.

It's made out of cardboard.

(Changes subject topic again)