truth about CRIMSON

Options

Comments

• Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    loool you guys only say **** about kingdom and crimsom because u scared of them b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    omg wow. this is a perfect example of a newb talking. And this is the leader of Crimson? Pretty fuukin scary if you ask me.

Meca is the ldr of crimson? lol
    Cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    loool you guys only say **** about kingdom and crimsom because u scared of them b:laugh

we f43r u guyz dat y we hit u!
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    truth about crimson can be summed up in 1 short word...

BOT
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dieho wrote: »
    truth About Crimson Can Be Summed Up In 1 Short Word...

Bot

Inb4 Database Hacking And Pe
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Meca is the ldr of crimson? lol
    Cute.
    Meca is Barbapapa's alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    only just seen this topic, that screenshot in the first post is familiar from somewhere...

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0767/mold_wep
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Meca is Barbapapa's alt.
    Damn barba's alt got busted.
    b:chuckle

Edit: that wasnt serious ffs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i aint the crimson leader numnuts, does my forum name say Meca or barbapapa? i suggest you realy learn how to read properly,
    and like alot of people which includes me self, i play the game with max textures and everything else minimal detail most the time cos that way i have no lag at all, my graphics card is a GeForce8600 GT, so it works very well.

and basicly to all the people that just cried onto what i said, my only statement was basicly, without sparks which takes time to build up, nurfed wudnt have won, but yea, congrats to winning kyel in the pk,

also when did i state in my post that using sparks is lame? again i suggest you do youre revison before posting.

also im barbapapa's alt? hahaha...thats the funnyiest thing ive seen on the forum so far, so ur telling me that barbapapa has a lvl 71 archer and an alt which is a higher lvl at lvl 74? damn thats some nice logic...he must be a realy good player,

seems alot of people on these forums have there fingers up there nose concentrating on whats coming out instead of playing the game and reading properly...
  • Homey - Harshlands
    Homey - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i aint the crimson leader numnuts, does my forum name say Meca or barbapapa? i suggest you realy learn how to read properly,
    and like alot of people which includes me self, i play the game with max textures and everything else minimal detail most the time cos that way i have no lag at all, my graphics card is a GeForce8600 GT, so it works very well.

and basicly to all the people that just cried onto what i said, my only statement was basicly, without sparks which takes time to build up, nurfed wudnt have won, but yea, congrats to winning kyel in the pk,

also when did i state in my post that using sparks is lame? again i suggest you do youre revison before posting.

also im barbapapa's alt? hahaha...thats the funnyiest thing ive seen on the forum so far, so ur telling me that barbapapa has a lvl 71 archer and an alt which is a higher lvl at lvl 74? damn thats some nice logic...he must be a realy good player

seems alot of people on these forums have there fingers up there nose concentrating on whats coming out instead of playing the game and reading properly...

Nah i think BOT is the word your looking for (in their words:p) b:surrender
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i aint the crimson leader numnuts

shhh dont spoil it, let the rumors fly.
    You're barbapapa's alt, alex and legend bot, I'm sophia, crimson and kingdom control information and rome doesnt spend all day in sz.
    Oh **** I cant start that rumor bout rome, it's too obvious...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    shhh dont spoil it, let the rumors fly.
    You're barbapapa's alt, alex and legend bot, I'm sophia, crimson and kingdom control information and rome doesnt spend all day in sz.
    Oh **** I cant start that rumor bout rome, it's too obvious...

lol, these poor excuses for players that spend more time tasting the floor and b*tching about how bad we are at pvp while they sit in the safe zone trying to think of a new rumour/lie is what they all do best.

but rome is the biggiest trash talker on the server, he runs from me all the time, only dares to attack me if its a gank with other ppl, or like before when i had my pve (robe) armour on while attacking mobs, thats as good as rome will get...also he gets owned in world chat aswell, especialy by alex b:chuckle
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Here's some new rumors
    DragonSlayer and Godsfear spent more than 5 mins outside of sz in a pk fight !
    I'm not just sophia, free and meca, I'm also alex and barbapapa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just curious in that first ss if Kyel had an hp charm, cause that makes all the difference in the world here.
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yay lessie got so many multiple personalities to make a zhen herself :D. beside that lessie got so many multiple personalities that she can win a GvG vs any guild!
    ^^ gogo
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Owning Rome in WC is like sending in normal people to compete in the special olympics. Sure there's the odd moment where you think the cripple might win, but then reality sits in that the guy with both legs still intact is going to win the race.

Not comparing rome to a a handicaped person, btw. I would not want to insult there mental capacity in any way. By the end of the night, the handicaped person can't belp being handicaped. Rome on the other hand has been flipping too many burgers at his Mcdonalds job that his higher brain functions are no different then a house plant. So cut him some slack people. Modern medical science has only come so far.

Lessie is me??? No wonder i sometimes wake up feeling violated. You've been sexing me up while i sleep!!
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i want to be lessie toob:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just curious in that first ss if Kyel had an hp charm, cause that makes all the difference in the world here.

Of course Kyel had an hp charm. Ask Eve or Kyel herself. I saw them grinding together on rabbits at sanc.

And why would she or anyone for that matter go out and 1v1 me without a hp charm? You just made a ridiculous assumption.
    edited March 2009
    Options

Lessie is me??? No wonder i sometimes wake up feeling violated. You've been sexing me up while i sleep!!

Can I has some secks too?
    Of course Kyel had an hp charm. Ask Eve or Kyel herself. I saw them grinding together on rabbits at sanc.

And why would she or anyone for that matter go out and 1v1 me without a hp charm? You just made a ridiculous assumption.

There are many idiots out there that try to jump you w/o a charm.. They don't even check to see if you got one. They just jump you like if they were sent to a suicide mission.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

There are many idiots out there that try to jump you w/o a charm.. They don't even check to see if you got one. They just jump you like if they were sent to a suicide mission.

Okay your right on that one. But, anyways, I wouldn't post **** like this if she didn't have a charm.
  • Kristinc - Harshlands
    Kristinc - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    u people shure kno how to start a whole thread btw whho is crimson i've seen them round but the don't look all that
    edited March 2009
    Options
    u people shure kno how to start a whole thread btw whho is crimson i've seen them round but the don't look all that

crimson is just this noob guild that HAD the highest lvl players on the server full of botters/rich daddies and mommies... but yea they are not tough at all.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ah non-factor whining bout factors, classic.

No proof of any of them botting :P they were top before event as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Can I has some secks too?

i ll agree and we still win
    <--- no charm but got frags :]
    Huh ...
  • Belief - Harshlands
    Belief - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Why is it that some of the above posters avatar shows LvL 1...?
    Would be nice to know your in game name... and your lvl.... b:thanks
    Aurian: Loyal? Power-hoes are loyal to nobody
  • stunt1
    stunt1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    crimson is just this noob guild that HAD the highest lvl players on the server full of botters/rich daddies and mommies... but yea they are not tough at all.

boy you are not even a member of crimson you are the funiest/cry baby on the forunx xDD you rule trash talker b:laughb:laugh
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    http://i44.tinypic.com/25tjj0w.jpg

yawn. good thing iffy is such a beast tank wo/ a heiro. nevar focus the ep first.. that's way too logical for crimson.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Event pots ftw.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Event pots ftw.

Charm and PK pots > event pots
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Event pots ftw.

yeah 2500 hp over 10 seconds really helps against archers doing 800~1.4k a second b:shutup i wish we had pk pharm and heiro like them... oh wait we didnt need them.