truth about CRIMSON

Options

Comments

• Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'd love to see that guy in TW.

Except the only place you'd see him would be the spawn point.
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'd love to see that guy in TW.

Except the only place you'd see him would be the spawn point.

Careful to not say that in the Cleric forums,

They're pretty dedicated to the 1337 full attack build.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No support cleric dare roam within the realm of the angry FACs. o_O
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No support cleric dare roam within the realm of the angry FACs. o_O

Who rolls a support class to support people? I meanrly.

Afk grinding with my full dex/str barb, who has only humanoid skills. (Tankings for newbz.)
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why is a full int robe cleric PvPing anyways?

Coz their opponent sucks so much they can actually kill'em?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Coz their opponent sucks so much they can actually kill'em?

b:bye

That wasn't the point.

Shut up and sit down until you have to tank 4+ people in TW. Not even mentioning open world mass PvP. Full int is doomed to stay killing mobs forever.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Full int is good for grinding, restat to LA @ higher lvl?

omg that was soo hard to figure out

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Allure - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Grinding? Crimson members laugh at grinding! Oracles are far superior!
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah they depend on oracle so much, they didnt have so many tops before the ev... oh wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Homey - Harshlands
    Homey - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Allure shush or i come spank you b:shutup
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was already having fun, but you put up a nice argument. ;D

Brb Lessie. Master calls. b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Full int is good for grinding, restat to LA @ higher lvl?

omg that was soo hard to figure out

b:laugh

what? any ep that goes light armor is terrible.

and click, 2k is nothing, especially hh70 xD
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Who the hell told you people to make a "I hate crimson" thread? Stop stealing my thunder god damn it! No stealing my groupies either! Especially Allure... she does this thing with her tongue...
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dont try to keep all the QQing for yourself alex, crimson deserves their share too !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wow you tards. LOL Why full attack cleric? Cuz i can. Im not gonna explain my lvling issues with ppl that goes LA since lvl 1 on casting classes.

How much HP do clerics/mages/venos around my lvl have? LOL i bet same or less HP than me. I have all **** gear no stones and 2280 HP as you can see on the SS. (No HP buff) And i have yet to get any 70 gear. Old CQ members go all **** gear 'til 90. xD

As for you overgeneralizing and assuming everyone is a cash shopper on crimson i have yet to waste a cent on this game.

As for PvP, this is the 4th PvP server i have rolled into. Let me see. Clerics get shield, another shield at 79, and another shield at 100. Not counting medicines that is quite a lot of protection. Ohh wait! Clerics can sleep and paralize too? FawK They do need a lot more of protection LOL Let's go Heavy cuz full attack cleric is too squishy Rolf. After all you morons say clerics are for support no? Then why don't you run heavy cleric just to buff and spam heals on squad members. b:chuckle

Yet again. 2K up yer azz. b:cry

Have some more.
    2009-03-2706-14-05.jpg

P.S: Im done PKing LS. i didn't know KoS was called upon such a silly reason. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Old CQ members go all **** gear 'til 90. xD

YES lol, 3x gear at 66 FTW

and 2k is still bad dmg for hh70 b:surrender
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    YES lol, 3x gear at 66 FTW

and 2k is still bad dmg for hh70 b:surrender

=X im poor. i wish i could buy haxor rings, waste G8 stones on HH70 and socket stones, and +4 it. b:cry saving it all to 90. 2K per hit is enough for me atm since everyone on server kind of low on HP atm as well. 2K is like 60~90% HP of all classes right now if you don't include barbs. Also i don't know how good Antihero's gear is. He can't be squishy. He on top PK ladder after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    =X im poor. i wish i could buy haxor rings, waste G8 stones on HH70 and socket stones, and +4 it. b:cry saving it all to 90. 2K per hit is enough for me atm since everyone on server kind of low on HP atm as well. 2K is like 60~90% HP of all classes right now if you don't include barbs. Also i don't know how good Antihero's gear is. He can't be squishy. He on top PK ladder after all.

yeah, i laugh when i see ppl with 2 g7's in their hh60/70. i sure hope they cash shop or else they are somewhat screwed. same with the non-stop zhenner's
    they are gonna be the same boat my archer was in.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yeah, i laugh when i see ppl with 2 g7's in their hh60/70. i sure hope they cash shop or else they are somewhat screwed. same with the non-stop zhenner's
    they are gonna be the same boat my archer was in.

Meh that will be common now seeing how many beautiful shards were made with that GA event.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Meh that will be common now seeing how many beautiful shards were made with that GA event.

wasted on a weapon that you have for a couple weeks
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wasted on a weapon that you have for a couple weeks

Yea.. Wish they would think ahead instead of wasting some good shards on NPC gear....

Yea there are some out there with NPC gear and beautiful shards..

b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i really hate getting drops.. everyone hates me now.. (serious) b:cry

http://i43.tinypic.com/28u2u4j.jpg
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i really hate getting drops.. everyone hates me now.. (serious) b:cry

http://i43.tinypic.com/28u2u4j.jpg

I quit. /uninstalll
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wow you tards. LOL Why full attack cleric? Cuz i can. Im not gonna explain my lvling issues with ppl that goes LA since lvl 1 on casting classes.

How much HP do clerics/mages/venos around my lvl have? LOL i bet same or less HP than me. I have all **** gear no stones and 2280 HP as you can see on the SS. (No HP buff) And i have yet to get any 70 gear. Old CQ members go all **** gear 'til 90. xD

As for you overgeneralizing and assuming everyone is a cash shopper on crimson i have yet to waste a cent on this game.

As for PvP, this is the 4th PvP server i have rolled into. Let me see. Clerics get shield, another shield at 79, and another shield at 100. Not counting medicines that is quite a lot of protection. Ohh wait! Clerics can sleep and paralize too? FawK They do need a lot more of protection LOL Let's go Heavy cuz full attack cleric is too squishy Rolf. After all you morons say clerics are for support no? Then why don't you run heavy cleric just to buff and spam heals on squad members. b:chuckle

Yet again. 2K up yer azz. b:cry

Have some more.
    2009-03-2706-14-05.jpg

P.S: Im done PKing LS. i didn't know KoS was called upon such a silly reason. b:surrender

Everyone plays the way they want to play :).
    What bothers me about this game (and MMOs in general) is the big egos of younger people taking the game too seriosly. I dont know how you folks see things, but i play for fun not for proving something to myself or SSing ppls deaths :).
    Sure you killed me, but hey life goes on...sometimes you kill and sometimes you get killed :)
    By the way if anyone is up for any duels/fights i'll gladly accept due to the fact that i enjoy this. The only condition i have is that you don't let your emotions take the best of you after the fight (win or lose does not matter).
    Up to this point there are only 2 people who i've had a decent conversation with and they were both in crimson (have not met any Kingdom yet). Chox and YuKii, especially chox...shame there are not so many people with his mindset :(

P.S. i might be on the PvP ladder, but let me assure you that almoust none of those kills were 1v1, i've always played in a team. The only 1v1 kills i have are basically Kingdom or Crimson members who attack me when i am questing around.

c'est la vie...
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    in MMO, money=everything....

without money, you can be a skill player;however, you will get rolled by "Money player".....

Skills will never come in the place unless both players are broke....
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What bothers me about this game (and MMOs in general) is the big egos of younger people taking the game too seriosly. I dont know how you folks see things, but i play for fun not for proving something to myself or SSing ppls deaths :).
    Sure you killed me, but hey life goes on...sometimes you kill and sometimes you get killed :)
    By the way if anyone is up for any duels/fights i'll gladly accept due to the fact that i enjoy this. The only condition i have is that you don't let your emotions take the best of you after the fight (win or lose does not matter).
    Up to this point there are only 2 people who i've had a decent conversation with and they were both in crimson (have not met any Kingdom yet). Chox and YuKii, especially chox...shame there are not so many people with his mindset :(

P.S. i might be on the PvP ladder, but let me assure you that almoust none of those kills were 1v1, i've always played in a team. The only 1v1 kills i have are basically Kingdom or Crimson members who attack me when i am questing around.

c'est la vie...

As long as everything is in good fun its ok.
    Trash talking is good but to an extent. I just hate those that pm you after you kill them with "you *********** **** ****** *****"

without money, you can be a skill player;however, you will get rolled by "Money player".....

This would only apply on f2p MMOs. P2P MMOs everyone is equal, but the person that has more time will be better than the person that doesn't.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options

c'est la vie...

I don't care about losing either nor i have big ego. What sometimes molest me is re-tards making stupid threads like this on the first place. They come here, make SSes that anyone could make at any point, then trash talk and generalize about ppl on a full guild. Hell, if i cared about losing i'd have raged to Nova in PMs or have not wasted like 9 dolls in a row trying to solo Gods and Barbie just for fun that same day.

Secondly, i do appreciate ppl that actually puts up a real challenge like you tried instead of making BS up on forums cuz they can't do anything else in game. Most of these ppl criticize things they don't even understand. And if i ever posted these SSes was to prove a point about how they are wrong about "trash builds" as FAC and other things as well. Unfortunately, i had no SSes showing them since they low lvl and i can't be bothered to go PK lowbies unless they are around my path on World Quets.

GL and happy leveling to all their LA casting classes and their heavy clerics b:bye

P.S: As for Jeffreys' comment, please go read Lost City forums. CQ = poor azz experienced ppl , BL = Rich azz cash shoppers. The whole map is red. Go figures.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As long as everything is in good fun its ok.
    Trash talking is good but to an extent. I just hate those that pm you after you kill them with "you *********** **** ****** *****"

This would only apply on f2p MMOs. P2P MMOs everyone is equal, but the person that has more time will be better than the person that doesn't.

i just point out some facts in all MMOs games

Best pvp players requires:
    1.the time you spend on leveling/farming weapons and armors
    2.the amount of money you spend on item mall(Cash)
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't care about losing either nor i have big ego. What sometimes molest me is re-tards making stupid threads like this on the first place. They come here, make SSes that anyone could make at any point, then trash talk and generalize about ppl on a full guild. Hell, if i cared about losing i'd have raged to Nova in PMs or have not wasted like 9 dolls in a row trying to solo Gods and Barbie just for fun that same day.

Secondly, i do appreciate ppl that actually puts up a real challenge like you tried instead of making BS up on forums cuz they can't do anything else in game. Most of these ppl criticize things they don't even understand. And if i ever posted these SSes was to prove a point about how they are wrong about "trash builds" as FAC and other things as well. Unfortunately, i had no SSes showing them since they low lvl and i can't be bothered to go PK lowbies unless they are around my path on World Quets.

GL and happy leveling to all their LA casting classes and their heavy clerics b:bye

P.S: As for Jeffreys' comment, please go read Lost City forums. CQ = poor azz experienced ppl , BL = Rich azz cash shoppers. The whole map is red. Go figures.b:shocked

agree everything you said^^b:thanks

i believe some people from BLT has experiences as well, its not like all of BLT members are dumb. Plus they "had" better weapons/better armors/higher average levels.......

tbh, i still dont know how Con rolled BLT badly....im proud of myself being "one of old member in Con" since i already quit LC like 6 months ago l0l
  • Jannelle - Lost City
    Jannelle - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

is that why you sold your LC account? so that Kylin can be good using your money to fund thier guild?