The TRUTH about Kingdom

Comments

• Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You agree not to use any hardware or software, including but not limited to third party tools, or any other method of support which may in any way influence or give you an advantage in the use of the Services which is not authorized by PWE, including but not limited to the use of ‘bots’ and/or any other method by which the Service may be played automatically without human input.

Notice "automatically without human input". Auto-clickers are illegal.

I hope the accused did not do this, but it should at any rate be investigated. It is illegal, and I do think anyone who does this should get a ban.

The GMs have always been good about looking into things in my personal experience, and I trust they will continue to. Thanks for submitting a ticket.

~Del
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009

I hope the accused did not do this, but it should at any rate be investigated. It is illegal, and I do think anyone who does this should get a ban.

The GMs have always been good about looking into things in my personal experience, and I trust they will continue to. Thanks for submitting a ticket.

~Del

HAH!

(Points to Lost City Forums)

And yes I never stated it wasn't against rules, but go download auto-clicker, and run it for about 5 mins, and then come back and tell us if that's even effective. (On anything, not PW!)

"Oh noes, I can not use my mouse now to click on things, but it's still highly more INEFFECTIVE than MANUALLY doing it!~"
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    HAH!

(Points to Lost City Forums)

And yes I never stated it wasn't against rules, but go download auto-clicker, and run it for about 5 mins, and then come back and tell us if that's even effective. (On anything, not PW!)

"Oh noes, I can not use my mouse now to click on things, but it's still highly more INEFFECTIVE than MANUALLY doing it!~"

doesnt matter if its efficient or not it's still illegal.

and yes I dont expect anything to be done about this because there is no proof and on lost city about the harpy wraith catastrophe there is tons of proof and still no resolutions
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    doesnt matter if its efficient or not it's still illegal.

So is Jaywalking.... b:laugh
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Going to have to say vouch for this one.

Anyone who's used auto-clicker (I used it all the time on Runescape)

Knows it ain't even really effective, you can't really afk with it, or else it'll just sit there running all over the place. So in reality, it ain't really "botting",

Third-party, yes, botting, no.

What chu talking bout? SCAR was a beast >.>
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    What chu talking bout? SCAR was a beast >.>

SCAR was a bot though if I remember correct, I'm talking about auto-clickers that you point at a certain spot and set an interval like 0.5 seconds (for every click).

And SCAR being a bot meaning, it knew paths, ect.
  • Mexis - Harshlands
    Mexis - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Look even if this is true this thould not have been made in to a topic i dosnet matter if your in Kingdom or not the fact you made this shows you were looking to start a fight as well it shows you wanted to start **** because you used these peoples names in your post im sorry but this should never have been posted...I do understand that you find it unfair and i dont blame you but it still stands that you made this for no real reason exept to start a fight which you have done so good job i guess

p.s sorry for the bad spelling and such long day at work and im tired beyond all reason so please dont JUDGE xD
  • Snakeeater - Harshlands
    Snakeeater - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So is Jaywalking.... b:laugh

I got a Jaywalking ticket once, 10 years ago in California, i couldn't freaking believe it
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Now this is funny. Auto-clicker can be a penny jammed into your keyboard. Is that 3rd party software?

The GM's can check any log they want, they'll never find 3rd part software doing anything for me. Those same vent recording you have, notice how we are still on vent and talking while zhenning. AKA not AFK zhenning you moron.

So you can't beat us in-game, now you want to try and get us banned? Priceless. What's next? Sexual harrasement lawsuit?

Any 3rd party software that does something for you in the game is technically banable. I guess you never heard of MP hiero's? They do the job of an "Auto-clicker" just fine.

Alright let's head to the sexual harrasement thread now.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Now this is funny. Auto-clicker can be a penny jammed into your keyboard. Is that 3rd party software?

The GM's can check any log they want, they'll never find 3rd part software doing anything for me. Those same vent recording you have, notice how we are still on vent and talking while zhenning. AKA not AFK zhenning you moron.

So you can't beat us in-game, now you want to try and get us banned? Priceless. What's next? Sexual harrasement lawsuit?

Any 3rd party software that does something for you in the game is technically banable. I guess you never heard of MP hiero's? They do the job of an "Auto-clicker" just fine.

Alright let's head to the sexual harrasement thread now.

thanks for admitting that you were cheating b:victory
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    thanks for admitting that you were cheating b:victory

I did? Where? I said you can stick a penny in your keyboard to simulate an auto-clicker, not that i did it. Do you not even know the basics of the english writen dialect?

Keep grasping at straws, i'll be in game taking another land for kingdom.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    I did? Where? I said you can stick a penny in your keyboard to simulate an auto-clicker, not that i did it. Do you not even know the basics of the english writen dialect?

Keep grasping at straws, i'll be in game taking another land for kingdom.

for someone who did nothing wrong you are getting really defensive
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009

Not at all, it's just surprising the lengths some people go to to try and make someone else look bad over a videogame.

This guy made a secret vent account, went into our room and listened for hours. When he heard nothing, he made a secret account in game and messaged me. Then he made a secret forum account and posted his lies on here.

It's like, really? All that trouble to try and get a few of us banned? No one but me finds this hilarious and sad at the same time?
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its funny then how come when you freaked out at Frost for telling people that y'all used Auto Clickers

and he said you all wouldn't get banned, yet YOU said yourself you would if someone found out you all we're using them?

Mmm.

As for Apollo.

Yes, I serve my rights to Alex and Legend for serving under them, but a ToS is a ToS.

If it we're something like scamming, sure IDC, but botting, is WRONG.
  • Mrg - Harshlands
    Mrg - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009

If someone said you were doing something and you didn't do it would you sit there and let them say it? I think not. If you were innocent would you let someone accuse you of murder and just sit there and say nothing? No you wouldn't so don't bring up the 'nothing to hide' charge. It just makes you look stupid.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    If someone said you were doing something and you didn't do it would you sit there and let them say it? I think not. If you were innocent would you let someone accuse you of murder and just sit there and say nothing? No you wouldn't so don't bring up the 'nothing to hide' charge. It just makes you look stupid.

umm if theres a vent recording then I think its pretty clear that he does do it. He just wont get banned for it because its prob not valid proof to the GMs
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    umm if theres a vent recording then I think its pretty clear that he does do it. He just wont get banned for it because its prob not valid proof to the GMs

So you are saying is.. If i go record someone saying they bot and come here and say that person is you.. you will believe it?
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    Y'all, quit flaming each other.

This wasn't meant to flame Alex, Legend, or Frost.

It was to INFORM you all that they did, and for future abusers, I will do the same to you.

It all relies on the GMs information.

If they do check all 3 of their character logs, they will see it.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    So you are saying is.. If i go record someone saying they bot and come here and say that person is you.. you will believe it?

if you play me the recording and it is my voice then yes.
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    if you play me the recording and it is my voice then yes.

But he hasn't played any recordings yet you believe him?...

Pervert.

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009

/thread, lack of proof for a huge accusation...
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    Fine, fine, true enough, but lets wait and see what the GMs have to say about this.

Then we will see who is wrong.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    players with G15 keyboards or nostromo pads can set up macros to click potions/skills for them all day long, yet those are legal in any game as long as players are not afk.... can those 3rd party pads target a mob in this game? no
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Balth is obviously a duel clienter to keep up with my level req and spy, why not check him. Alex and Legend zhen, no botting needed. So let the GM do their jobs after you send a ticket, and stop trying to pressure them using the forum like in the LC bugged mat debate. So grow up and make something of yourself outside my faction, because this forum harassment about kingdom by you is pathetetic.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    there is a veno in kingdom that bots, but he was kicked, and his friend went with him. i didn't know legend was smart enough to bot.
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Catchy title "The TRUTH about Kingdom" or should I say a bit pathetic. Your post is based on three individuals and not a whole guild b:lipcurl or do you think that three individuals make up a guild?
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Hey ******* can you share your bots plz? I don't want to be lvl 1 forever. Thx/b:kiss

Pervert.

• Gloom - Harshlands
    Gloom - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Catchy title "The TRUTH about Kingdom" or should I say a bit pathetic. Your post is based on three individuals and not a whole guild b:lipcurl or do you think that three individuals make up a guild?

Nora b:thanksb:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nora b:thanksb:bye

Give me back mine pokemonb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Go post in the truth about crimson, gotta keep the 2 QQ topics even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
This discussion has been closed.