The TRUTH about Kingdom

balthazar
balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
I sent in a ticket already with valid information on this topic, I just made this post for the community to know.

Also I have no idea wether Icon/Deity know of this matter.

So yesterday I began hearing rumors that three of the main people of Kingdom we're using bots.

These people we're Alex, Frost, and xLEGENDx, myself never listening to rumors, set off to find if this was true.

I, being part of Kingdom, already knew the Vent info, and hopped on, and joined the channel where Alex, Frost, and xLEGENDx, we're in.

Sure enough after about 10min of them bad-talking grinding, etc.

I hear Alex say: "Yo man, my friends are coming over so I'm gonna set up my auto clicker"

I quickly took to the action of PMing, hoping to get some information out of him.

So I hopped onto my Alternate Character, to interrogate him

Unfortunately he isn't like 90% of the PW community, and when asked,

"Yo do you use Auto Clicker, my friend Frost said you did"

He didn't respond yet on Vent, he sounded a bit angry/frightened when he said,

"DUDE FROST, What the F*ck did I tell you, don't tell anyone we use these"

After that, Frost began to say how everyone used these auto clickers, and you wouldn't get banned.

I'm mischevouly, awaited until

xLEGENDx said, "Yo I'm gonna go AFK and Zhen while I go eat"

And of course Alex replied, "Hey man, how are you clicking your mana pots?"

xLEGENDx replied, "I got this sick clicker to do that for me too, its like a hiero, so I don't have to burn my own hiero"

And then they began to talk about more bots, and when questioned, they didn't reply.

GMs, I was unable to get any full fact, besides an audio recording, due to the fact they never responded, in-game, but, I'm 100% sure if you check their accounts you will see they we're botting.

Well, PW Community.

Theres the Truth about Kingdom.

I hope Icon/Deity have nothing to do with this, and take action against them, once GMs prove I was correct.
Post edited by balthazar on

Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    owned. b:bye
  • Jjtc - Sanctuary
    Jjtc - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    DUNDUN DUUUUUUUUUN

can't wait to see what happens
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    nice story b:laugh

your not even in kingdom b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    nice story b:laugh

your not even in kingdom b:chuckle

Oh yes I am, I use alt chars my friend.

^___^;;

How do you think I got the vent info?

How do you think I know y'all have a thread called, "What would be a good Alliance with Crimson"

And even more, put aside the fact that your part of Kingdom, like I did, and actually read the thread.
    If you be hard headed, and defend agaisnt everything, you'll get to no where.
    No one likes botters, or trolls, and I'm gonna do my best to preserve the enviornment in Harshlands.
    Hopefully the GMs will take action soon.

And if/when they do get Banned or whatever they're punishment, I wouldn't mind an apology.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    nice bs b:laughb:
    besides, who the hell is gonna take ur word for it, omg ur a hacker gmz plz ban him becuz i said so b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Good job. I think everyone knows most the higher lvls use bots/macros in this game. It's just hard as hell to catch.

You got lucky with that vent recording. 7x chars down the drain! lmao...

-edit- then again...vent might not be enuff. LOL
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    btw recordings is nothing they could pose as anyone an be likez omg brendle bro u like my bot, how's yours goin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wouldn't surprise me. I caught SoySauciE Botting Near Villagee of the Lost. Killed her pet and let her die by mob. Who the hell bots on a PvP server? Oh right the arrogant ****s who think they run ****. Go get em Pendulum.
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    nice bs b:laughb:
    besides, who the hell is gonna take ur word for it, omg ur a hacker gmz plz ban him becuz i said so b:bye

I never said take my word, I said check their account activity.

And if you don't believe me...

Your a wet noodle that needs to be laid

;)

If you don't know who I am, then you need to pay attention more to GC.
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    btw recordings is nothing they could pose as anyone an be likez omg brendle bro u like my bot, how's yours goin?

Like I said before, check the account activity.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    who are you? o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    FYI, using a thing that auto-uses potions when you are low on health is not really a bot. And yes...most DD's go afk during zhen....that's also not botting.

Worry about yourself, and get lost.
  • balthazar
    edited March 2009
    who are you? o.0

Do you really not know?..

And I'd rather not say I'll PM you tomorrow, since I'll be at rehearsal tonight.

I won't say on Forums, because I don't want Deity to get mad at me :\

Anyways, I'm off.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Alma (coolest In game GM :3) Said that you should just right-click their names and press "report hacking" whenever u see them doing this. Said they actually do check the logs lol...
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Heh, i didn't believe Nova when he announced it on world chat about SoySauciE, but 10 mins before i saw Soy killing Petalli and he just would not respond to me, so when i saw Nova use that world chat i went back to the spot and sure enough Soy was still dead there, he 100% bots, i get so pissed when i find out people i know bot, i work **** hard for my levels just to see someone botting theirs....
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    FYI, using a thing that auto-uses potions when you are low on health is not really a bot. And yes...most DD's go afk during zhen....that's also not botting.

Worry about yourself, and get lost.

+ over 9000

Using autoclicker is fine unless the GMs come here say it's wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So i go to LC forun and kids use lvl 1 characters or acc name to bad talk CQ, now in HL they are going for Kingdom. ROFL i bet u all hate redb:chuckle

Also nice to know that everyone in this foruns is an alt and that their main characters are in kingdomb:victory
    So we have 40000 people in the faction and all of then hate everyone but cuz they suck they went to the foruns?

Hard to believe.. post with ur main and maybe just maybe i even belive in ub:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    balthazar wrote: »

Your a wet noodle that needs to be laid

OH SHI--

blade?
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No he's not Blade. Balthazar I know who you are, and it really, really disappoints me that you would put something like this on the forums. I don't consider auto-clickers to be bots, and heaven knows that half of the rosebush pickers used them. What's even more disturbing is that you would frame this into an accusation of Kingdom. I did not consider you to be the kind of person to stir up trouble like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Player - Harshlands
    Player - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Using any form of third party software is illegal and is a violent of the ToS every player has signed "I agree" button. Auto clicker or w/e is third party software because it interacts with the PW client. It's very illegal x_x
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    auto-clicker is definitely illegal.. don't turn this thread into that debate. i wanna see the accused reply on this..
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    If you really REALLY want to get technical with it:

The TOS forbids any sort of third party software or hardware that influences your gameplay or gives you an advantage.

Ventrilo, which enhances communication, is third party software.
    Any gaming mouse/keyboard is third party hardware.
    That program that comes with your mouse/keyboard and helps you assign buttons/keys? Third party software.
    Sometimes I use Windows Task Manager to force close the PW client when it freezes. Third party?
    I wear contacts/glasses that help me see the screen. Guess that's third party too, unless PWE secretly owns Lenscrafters.

Yeah I know those are exaggerations. But you have to draw the line between unquestionably unfair and mild resourcefulness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    auto-clicker is definitely illegal.. don't turn this thread into that debate. i wanna see the accused reply on this..

I don't think they make bots that post on forums
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    If you really REALLY want to get technical with it:

The TOS forbids any sort of third party software or hardware that influences your gameplay or gives you an advantage.

Ventrilo, which enhances communication, is third party software.
    Any gaming mouse/keyboard is third party hardware.
    That program that comes with your mouse/keyboard and helps you assign buttons/keys? Third party software.
    Sometimes I use Windows Task Manager to force close the PW client when it freezes. Third party?
    I wear contacts/glasses that help me see the screen. Guess that's third party too, unless PWE secretly owns Lenscrafters.

Yeah I know those are exaggerations. But you have to draw the line between unquestionably unfair and mild resourcefulness.

none of those directly affect the game.. you are taking it out of context. if you are using a program that clicks potions for you that is no different than a program that clicks mobs and attacks them, but it is different than a program where you can talk to other people.. the two arent even related. no one has even denied that they are using auto-clickers.. just trying to justify it. I have no idea and see no proof, so i'll just wait and see.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    none of those directly affect the game.. you are taking it out of context. if you are using a program that clicks potions for you that is no different than a program that clicks mobs and attacks them, but it is different than a program where you can talk to other people.. the two arent even related. no one has even denied that they are using auto-clickers.. just trying to justify it. I have no idea and see no proof, so i'll just wait and see.

Directly affect the game? The TOS doesn't say jack about directly affecting the game. Scroll down and click Terms of Service, and read it. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Directly affect the game? The TOS doesn't say jack about directly affecting the game. Scroll down and click Terms of Service, and read it. Thanks.

Stop being ignorant, you know the difference between ventrilo and an auto-clicker. Stop justifying bots, even though the OP has no proof your replies are making me believe him.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    So I'm ignorant because I've taken the time to look up the laws of the game and understand that there's multiple ways to interpret them whereas you're only concerned with your way? I know the difference between Ventrilo and an auto-clicker but do you know the difference between an auto-clicker and a full-blown input-recognizing, self-adapting bot? Hell, I could set up an auto-clicker with some gears and a hamster on a wheel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Player - Harshlands
    Player - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually Apollo.. um.. this sort of tells us how high your IQ is. You don't fully understand the TOS, shouldn't take it so literly (misspell sry). Else every player that has done PK should be banned for harrasing other players ingame by killing them.

Excuse my englais.
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So I'm ignorant because I've taken the time to look up the laws of the game and understand that there's multiple ways to interpret them whereas you're only concerned with your way? I know the difference between Ventrilo and an auto-clicker but do you know the difference between an auto-clicker and a full-blown input-recognizing, self-adapting bot? Hell, I could set up an auto-clicker with some gears and a hamster on a wheel.

Going to have to say vouch for this one.

Anyone who's used auto-clicker (I used it all the time on Runescape)

Knows it ain't even really effective, you can't really afk with it, or else it'll just sit there running all over the place. So in reality, it ain't really "botting",

Third-party, yes, botting, no.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Going to have to say vouch for this one.

Anyone who's used auto-clicker (I used it all the time on Runescape)

Knows it ain't even really effective, you can't really afk with it, or else it'll just sit there running all over the place. So in reality, it ain't really "botting",

Third-party, yes, botting, no.

(k) Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service;

Straight from the TOS.
This discussion has been closed.