13»

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    LOL Wut? Post #51 hasn't gone anywhere.

Y so paranoid? b:chuckle

We were referring to THIS THREAD : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231381

That was diligently deleted by a mod/GM/admin, and that suddently reappeared (after Orinj posted and closed it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't know about any assault on Archosaur, but they did hold a "Foxies and Kitties on Parade" show earlier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We were referring to THIS THREAD : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231381

That was diligently deleted by a mod/GM/admin, and that suddently reappeared (after Orinj posted and closed it)

yah the gms killed it for honor right.. like the last 30 times they've killed it without gm help...gm killed it to stop the QQing/ksing, not to help the faction
    why not go farm the other world bosses that a single squad can kill in an hour at your levels?
    be glad no bans for griefing/harassment (not saying id be 100% justified cause i wasn't there but its interpretable)
    also not saying its right that they got drops but saying GM killed for Honor, har blindness, they didnt do it to help a few members in Honor they did it to shut everyone up

now FFS will a GM respond on topic if its a Legion Invasion Event on arch or just spawning normal bosses?

oh yes ive enjoyed the QQ from enrage in wc about it , stop QQ except of course if its us QQing , lawlers gotta love some of the members
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    GM acted with passion. Doing something to stop it was very fair but in a wrong way. Disconnecting them and blocking for a day would bring no trouble.

Also white names can get pked so I don't really get the reason of the mess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Talinnia - Heavens Tear
    Talinnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    GM acted with passion. Doing something to stop it was very fair but in a wrong way. Disconnecting them and blocking for a day would bring no trouble.

Wouldn't disconnecting them and blocking them bring just as much trouble since it's still interfering with players abiding by the game rules?
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can't we all get along.Opps not if you hate us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yah the gms killed it for honor right.. like the last 30 times they've killed it without gm help...gm killed it to stop the QQing/ksing, not to help the faction
    why not go farm the other world bosses that a single squad can kill in an hour at your levels?
    be glad no bans for griefing/harassment (not saying id be 100% justified cause i wasn't there but its interpretable)
    also not saying its right that they got drops but saying GM killed for Honor, har blindness, they didnt do it to help a few members in Honor they did it to shut everyone up

now FFS will a GM respond on topic if its a Legion Invasion Event on arch or just spawning normal bosses?
    So what about the GM that banned our member for pking up pk drops. Her in game name was orinjina or something so it could even be the same one that posted there.

Was she doing it to "stop the QQing"?
    Rundora
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can't we all get along.Opps not if you hate us.

NO

Unless this is actually Hello Kitty: Island Adventure, in which case...maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyBastet - Sanctuary
    LadyBastet - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can we use Duke Blacke as a human shield or as a weapon or something? I'm sure many of us players would love to throw Duke over the walls into the horde of wraiths as a decoy. b:sin

hahahahha thats hilarious. Duke as cannon fodder for the wraiths.
  • Afet - Heavens Tear
    Afet - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can we use Duke Blacke as a human shield or as a weapon or something? I'm sure many of us players would love to throw Duke over the walls into the horde of wraiths as a decoy. b:sin

*gasp*

Oh no, not the Duke, you wouldn't dare! b:sad
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009

I hope it is the former.

If the latter, everyone not level 90+ in a squad of others level 90+ can pretty much skip this event, since all the drops woulds go to one such squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Ormindo - Heavens Tear
    Ormindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *Cough* GMT for event ? There's just east and pacific time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *Cough* GMT for event ? There's just east and pacific time...

and at bottom of forum pages it lists that pst is gmt -8
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Might not be there, but wish i could be.