New RQ?

Options

Comments

• Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dazels is ********.

I don't know, but from screenshot, it looks like he's the one in safe zone.
  • starcraftforever
    starcraftforever Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If your calling me NOOB and being 12 for playing madden09 then your a total idiot. And the comment of "picking on a defence his own lvl" is that u suggesting I pk lowbies in your guild? plz just clarfy?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Is this how you crash 30 man world bosses? Sitting in safe with shietty bound level 80 equip?
    2009-03-1222-31-14.jpg
    2009-03-1222-31-58.jpg
    2009-03-1222-32-19.jpg
    2009-03-1222-34-05.jpg

That's just lolz, he's smack-talking about coming out of safe zone FROM safe zone. XD That's too much. b:chuckle
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    That's just lolz, he's smack-talking about coming out of safe zone FROM safe zone. XD That's too much. b:chuckle

Classic RQ style **** talking. Dazels never should have left them.
    Rundora
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Fiery your village called, they're missing their idiot.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Oichi - Lost City
    Oichi - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dazels....i killed you at bflies with my bee 2 days ago........ kind of sad imo
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Fiery your village called, they're missing their idiot.

You better get back to them then, sounds like they miss you.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Is this how you crash 30 man world bosses? Sitting in safe with shietty bound level 80 equip?
    2009-03-1222-31-14.jpg
    2009-03-1222-31-58.jpg
    2009-03-1222-32-19.jpg
    2009-03-1222-34-05.jpg

Haha making me famous are ya b:victory

and we only have a 10 lv diference and still so proud to be able beat me this makes me feel pro.

and Oichi dont feel good about a 3 on 1 hmk? and do mention that all 3 of u died multiple times like dogs b:shutup

and yea my abd on the safe zone joke =p cant help it wane make CQ look bad fake SS's is somewhere although i removed mini map XD
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Postman - Lost City
    Postman - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If your calling me NOOB and being 12 for playing madden09 then your a total idiot. And the comment of "picking on a defence his own lvl" is that u suggesting I pk lowbies in your guild? plz just clarfy?

LOL no no i was supporting what you were saying
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Like 2 days ago Mikoto Shizo and another 9x cleric 3 vs 1 me and i actually won even do i shudnt have. Kill them some more and in end they actually manage to kill me ..wats there reaction NOOB OWND fail veno..seriously rundora are u proud of your guild? u guys fail so much u have to heavely outnumber to win and wont even admit your losses.

Aww, you forgot to mention the other veno who was with you. You forgot to mention how we had no heiros. You forgot to mention how 2 of us were in leveling gear. It was all your phoenix, not you, btw. Why else wouldn't you come into the water to fight?

I died to a phoenix, QQ. I could care less, but your talking is annoying.

b:cute Btw, I recall both of you dying over and over before another BL party showed up for the 3 of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starcraftforever
    starcraftforever Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The last time i saw someone playing madden like real football passing, tackling etc. (NOOB) I threw my t.v out the 3rd story window and asked him if he was twelve years old. Also i saw him complete a pass BIG mistake why doesnt he go pick on a defense his own lvl.

xD Postman
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    having a phoenix does not make you pro. fyi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    having A Phoenix Does Not Make You Pro. Fyi.

Qft..........
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

@_@ postman..............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Waittilli - Lost City
    Waittilli - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    good clan to xp in

im lower then the people my guild kills

guess what happens

though i don't mind so much as long as people are good enough to 1 hit me instead of get me xped
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    and Oichi dont feel good about a 3 on 1 hmk? and do mention that all 3 of u died multiple times like dogs b:shutup

Yikes. Dazels, if you're going to brag about killing robe clerics 6 levels under you with a broken nix well... words fail me. Especially when they are getting attacked by other mobs. And one of them (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE NUB!!) wasn't even buffed.

Try to get something good to brag about, like killing someone higher than you, or wearing light armor or something. It'll make you seem less... pathetic.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yikes. Dazels, if you're going to brag about killing robe clerics 6 levels under you with a broken nix well... words fail me. Especially when they are getting attacked by other mobs. And one of them (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE NUB!!) wasn't even buffed.

Try to get something good to brag about, like killing someone higher than you, or wearing light armor or something. It'll make you seem less... pathetic.

Dazels is like johnnieboy, the problem with one-shots is that they have a totally different perspective to normal people. While we'd be proud of things like tanking a 9x phoenix.. they brag about "amazing" feats like eating a pk pot and then taking two hits to kill, or winning a fight with like 9 people on their side vs 1 CQ.
    Rundora
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol skipping all the flaming and QQing... back to the first post:

Shortbus the new RQ? LOL what? Just because they go on random PK sprees(killing lvl 60 and 70s usually, from what ive seen) abusing phoenix doesn't make them "the new RQ". Vixxin is..... lol, not to mention his half **** guild. Just because they random PK doesn't make them the "next RQ". Shortbus a bunch of ****ing low lives
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    matthais wrote: »
    vixxin and her guildies pk me over n over in the swamps ffs how old are thesE people b:angryb:angryb:angry

Aren't Shortbus like rejects that got kicked from RQ for being annoying and ****? And than they made their own little guild with the mission the dominate Swamp 4ever b:cool

Which in my opinion is kinda waste when u have a lvl 90+ haxxed burd that can 1 shoot 95+ archers, wiz, clerics ^_^
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Didn't you know? Everyone who pks is trying to be RQ, duh.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Didn't you know? Everyone who pks is trying to be RQ, duh.
    best phrase I read on this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Postman - Lost City
    Postman - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol skipping all the flaming and QQing... back to the first post:

Shortbus the new RQ? LOL what? Just because they go on random PK sprees(killing lvl 60 and 70s usually, from what ive seen) abusing phoenix doesn't make them "the new RQ". Vixxin is..... lol, not to mention his half **** guild. Just because they random PK doesn't make them the "next RQ". Shortbus a bunch of ****ing low lives

Shortbus never set out to be anything like RQ; i guess its inevitable that were put into the same category, but generally we just have a good time running around making arses of ourselves. People get a little to uptight about random pk on a pvp server. If your cool about what happens in a pvp server and dont QQ then generally your fine.

That Being said I've had my **** handed to me many times via 1 shots from higher ups etc. its part of the game. Bring your friends lets party b:pleased
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL to all responses towards me.

u guys are so pro like WOW!!!

geus im just gone log in and get 1 shot for the rest of the day.
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL to all responses towards me.

u guys are so pro like WOW!!!

geus im just gone log in and get 1 shot for the rest of the day.

PM your coords to my forum account.
    Rundora
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    haha i hope RQ starts the madness again. Please we need more drama here lol
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    haha i hope RQ starts the madness again. Please we need more drama here lol

I agree.

10chars
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venton - Lost City
    Venton - Lost City Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ShortBus is rising on the list of top random PKing guilds.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ShortBus is rising on the list of top failure guilds.

Fix'd.

lol 8 nigerian brothers
    Rundora
  • ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Shortbus never set out to be anything like RQ; i guess its inevitable that were put into the same category, but generally we just have a good time running around making arses of ourselves. People get a little to uptight about random pk on a pvp server. If your cool about what happens in a pvp server and dont QQ then generally your fine.

That Being said I've had my **** handed to me many times via 1 shots from higher ups etc. its part of the game. Bring your friends lets party b:pleased
    Oh please... Shortbus leaders Ragequits when Niwa says hi to them.
    Niwa can solo troll and win your entire guild.

Niwa, RQ's W.O.M.D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oichi - Lost City
    Oichi - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

hm really, me vs you isnt 3v1. i had one person in my pt who wasn't even in range to touch you or assist me in any means. i killed you before your phoenix could even touch me. gg.