New RQ?

13»

Comments

• Poisa - Lost City
    Poisa - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thats why me and alot of other poeple left because it dusnt suit our play stijle
    On that note id tend to agree just cause shortbuss and Ragequit pk noobs doesn't put them in the wrong a pvp server is afree for all your frree game at any time. wether you choose to be a random pker or hunt pkers thats your choice. theres no point in QQing about it. if you feel being pked is so horrible go play on a pve server theres always duels and erm tw's without the random pk. even tho a 9x kills a 3x 6x doesnt matter you cant fight back now but lvl and and youll be able to. its simple if somone is pking in a zone you can always rally a mob to retaliate and win hell i was in the swamp last night and a 9x rq priest tried to pk got owned by 6+ ppl but yet again everyone made a choice and no one qqed. whether if be single pk or group pk THIS IS a pvp server live with it or roll pve. im not gonna refer to carebare as an insult as it was a hippy cartoon when i was a kid big deal. this post is an epic failure and should be tossed in the lower depths
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hm really, me vs you isnt 3v1. i had one person in my pt who wasn't even in range to touch you or assist me in any means. i killed you before your phoenix could even touch me. gg.

b:chuckle u do know cant command nix when sleeping..

and maybe i was imagening isowen sorbik and hiroto isnt that 4?

But thats oke do wat RQ dus best make LIES more LIES and geus wat even more LIES
    I shud really starting making vids 1 for my owning and 1 for the GG ppl who actually do own..

Props to Miss_Tika Zomfg u ownd me badly b:dirty so pro devorce TDP and marry me b:kiss
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • redhawkpure
    redhawkpure Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What exactly does "The next RQ mean" people throw that around alot and I dont even think they know what they mean by it. Keep in mind RQ didnt invent pking nor were they the only ones who came here to pk. Also keep in mind they werent the first guild to do so either. They were just one of them.