Server Maintenance Tuesday, March 24 (Complete)

Comments

• Dark_neko - Lost City
    Dark_neko - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    For this update, could you guys please implement Wardrobes and Cupboards please? b:puzzled b:thanks
    IGN: Dark_Neko
    Server: Lost City
    Faction: NekoGami - Leader

PM me for invite ;)
  • SunIce - Sanctuary
    SunIce - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    for This Update, Could You Guys Please Implement Wardrobes And Cupboards Please? B:puzzled B:thanks

Maby In 2011 =))
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol, why's everyone so mad?

it's a pattern..

when a new mount/rare thing is done in PW theres ALWAYS a sale after ; then the week after that it's back to the goodies. but it's always fail. b:laugh

what new mount has been added? sale for the past 4 weeks.. haven't seen any pattern since oct..

what's sad is that after 6 months, they don't have 1/4 of the stuff other versions of PW have to offer..

Since open beta started in sept, they've added what? israfel and the other race equivs.. Swiftshadow and the other race equivs.. a hell hound for a week, an elk which they then removed.. the boa which has been removed.. and what? like 6 outfits? at the rate they are adding things.. 3 years from now, they might have the stuff the other PWs have.. and by that time.. 90% of us will either have moved on to another game, or the other versions of PW will STILL have 2x as much stuff..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    what new mount has been added? sale for the past 4 weeks.. haven't seen any pattern since oct..

what's sad is that after 6 months, they don't have 1/4 of the stuff other versions of PW have to offer..

Since open beta started in sept, they've added what? israfel and the other race equivs.. Swiftshadow and the other race equivs.. a hell hound for a week, an elk which they then removed.. the boa which has been removed.. and what? like 6 outfits? at the rate they are adding things.. 3 years from now, they might have the stuff the other PWs have.. and by that time.. 90% of us will either have moved on to another game, or the other versions of PW will STILL have 2x as much stuff..

They're just trying to milk us for more money is all. b:kiss
  • _pixiebutt_ - Heavens Tear
    _pixiebutt_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    -randomly dances into the forum room-

Heyy everyone :))
    hooowss it goin xD
    IGN: _Pixiebutt_
    Server: Heavens Tear
    Faction: KuraiKage-Leader

Gettin Married Friday: xoAngelxo b:cute
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    They're just trying to milk us for more money is all. b:kiss

Call me crazy but if they did less of these sales and more releasing of new items... they'd make more money from them.

Especially since most of the general game population seems to be sick and tired of sales. I know in my faction there's always the hope of a decent update and then of course... "Oh nope guys. Just another sale. Nothing good this week either."

Who knows... maybe that's just us.
    edited March 2009
    they're going to milk those of us that do spend money on to other games who actually offer new things to spend money on.. especially since, not only aren't they offering new things, even if they were, they aren't offering a way for us to store those things anyway.. (wardrobe and cupboard have been "coming soon" since the inception of this version of the game)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Liu_bei_ - Heavens Tear
    Liu_bei_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009

They are doing it on purpose. They put out the stuff slowly so ppl will buy them, then they put out the better stuff and ppl will want that. Its quite smart for them to do that, but it sucks for us since we have to wait so long. But hey its a free game and they need to make money to keep it running so I don't blame them(well just a little).
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    For this update, could you guys please implement Wardrobes and Cupboards please? b:puzzled b:thanks
    b:victory PLEEEEESE!?!
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Agreed Fiona. Many members of my faction have already started looking for "the next best thing" in the rpg world.

We've got a new game that's supposed to be released this fall tentatively planned for trial but.... between us 5x and 7x players we're really not sure yet as we've all invested quite a bit of time and/or money here.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2009

yeah thats why i put and rare things they add. lol. your right ..

i don't think all the mounts will fully be there in a year from now. or fashion. they can add everything if they wanted to.

like someone said earlier there "milking" the buyers. game gets boring having to wait one month for something new <- thats how they sell
    edited March 2009
    I'm not saying that they should put it all out at once.. but SOMETHING new every week or 2 isn't too much to ask for..

week 1 land or fly mount or outfit
    week 2 land or fly mount or outfit
    week 3 land or fly mount or outfit
    week 4 one of the wonderfully flippin sales they are so good at..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    like someone said earlier there "milking" the buyers. game gets boring having to wait one month for something new <- thats how they sell

that's the point.. I've been waiting 5 1/2 months for new things.. and so far.. I've seen like 7 new things.. of which, 3 have been removed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I'm not saying that they should put it all out at once.. but SOMETHING new every week or 2 isn't too much to ask for..

week 1 land or fly mount or outfit
    week 2 land or fly mount or outfit
    week 3 land or fly mount or outfit
    week 4 one of the wonderfully flippin sales they are so good at..

b:laugh if only.

but that doesn't help their sales cause things will burn out to quickly and get dry, reason why they don't do that.

but seriously - cupboards should have been months ago, same with refining transfer stones ; and more..
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    that's the point.. I've been waiting 5 1/2 months for new things.. and so far.. I've seen like 7 new things.. of which, 3 have been removed

I've been waiting for two specific fashion sets since I started playing this game. Yeah.... something tells me I'll have moved on by the time they release them. But oh well. Just means less money going into their pockets ultimately.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wow a sale on stat resets and makeover scrolls this is worse then having a sale on dragon orbs a second time thats kinda sad that they couldnt think of anything better to do oh well nothing we can do to change it

I just bought 2 Intermediate Reset Alls about 6 hours before maintence, after holding off doing it for ages... Imagine how I took the news... b:cryb:beatupb:beatup
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    btw, don't be surprised to have cupboards come out same time they have sales with extension stones b:thanksb:bye
  • LadyXerxes - Lost City
    LadyXerxes - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maint has always been thursday nights tho (for me in australia...which is tomorrow night), why the sudden change?
    edited March 2009
    I've been waiting for two specific fashion sets since I started playing this game. Yeah.... something tells me I'll have moved on by the time they release them. But oh well. Just means less money going into their pockets ultimately.

agreed.. from what I know/remember/researched

there are 9 land mounts not in the game, 9 fly mounts, 31 female outfits, and I'm not sure how many male ones (I don't play a male char, so I don't look at what's available)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009

It's not milking...that's pessimistic. It's called prolonging your experience. if everything were released at once, what fun would that be?
    edited March 2009
    btw, don't be surprised to have cupboards come out same time they have sales with extension stones b:thanksb:bye

I wouldn't be surprised if when the cupboards and wardrobes come out, that in order to activate them, you'd have to buy a "wardrobe key" or something similar from the cash shop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liu_bei_ - Heavens Tear
    Liu_bei_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I doubt there will be wardrobe and cupboards anytime soon. I played the MY version and they had the nine-tail fox and the two headed dragon but they did not have wardrobe or cupboards. But they may on this version so keep ur fingers crossed.
    edited March 2009
    It's not milking...that's pessimistic. It's called prolonging your experience. if everything were released at once, what fun would that be?

actually, to me, it would be alot more fun, because you would have 1/4 of the people with the same mounts as you and you would have everyone and their mother running around in the same 5 outfits or whatever.. it would add variety, which adds to the fun in the experience..

what's would be more fun, having all the mobs look the same, or having them look different?

plus, they say that they listen to us.. people have been asking for new clothes, and new mounts for MONTHS, and all we're getting for our effort is "new sales"..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maint has always been thursday nights tho (for me in australia...which is tomorrow night), why the sudden change?

Actually normally it is Tuesday nights for them to conduct maintenance. Unfortuanetly far too often it has to be moved by a day or two for one reason or another. I somehow doubt it is because of the GM's here though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    And then you have to remember that with fly mounts there's 3 kinds for the 3 races....

Ultimately I think a faster release schedule would be better for their pockets instead of this slow, long drawn out process. Even if it's just releasing two sets a month. Say..... one month you release a fashion the next you could release a mount, then after that aerogear, then do fashion, fashion, etc... (more fashion as there's technically more sets there than there are other items)

Once a month or so is not a demanding schedule. Stick it around a payday and I'm sure players would consistently gobble up new goods like clockwork.

(Don't get me wrong I plan on getting an intermediate reset scroll and a int reset all before this week is over. My wizard has decided that she doesn't really need all those vit points and my blademaster is more than happy to give up some dex.)
  • Tigertease - Heavens Tear
    Tigertease - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The update runs no problem. But after I enter my sign in information it won't connect to the server b:cry There isn't anything wrong with my internet connection. My last computer was **** and ran slow so I was lagging all the time. I got tired of it and threw it out and got a brand new one, which I haven't added anything to except this game. It runs perfectly, except I'm always getting disconnected from the server. Seems to be a constant thing since the new servers came out. Really tired of it and now I can't even get on. Is anyone else having similiar trouble?? Any ideas on what to do because it surely ain't the computer or the connection.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

i see what your saying, but when some BASIC items should be there after 6 months now ; doesn't that disappoint? and the possiblity in the future to get those basic item we'll probably have to pay for it.
  • LadyXerxes - Lost City
    LadyXerxes - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually normally it is Tuesday nights for them to conduct maintenance. Unfortuanetly far too often it has to be moved by a day or two for one reason or another. I somehow doubt it is because of the GM's here though.

i started playing 2 months ago and it's always been thursdays aussie time for me...but thx for the response, at least i know it's not a bug.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its down for weekly maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous