Server Maintenance Tuesday, March 24 (Complete)

1235»

Comments

• FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Am I the only one who finds it amusing that there are some people asking why they can't connect in this maintenance announcement thread? b:mischievous

minor detail b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
    edited March 2009
    Nope. I'm right there with you. Each one makes me giggle.

Oi neko. Where's the milk? >_>

-gives up on waiting and trots off to haul her own stuff over-

So Fiona mecha's allowed or should I leave mine at home? b:chuckle

mechas are fine.. as long as they don't bother secksy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Tigertease - Heavens Tear
    Tigertease - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    People are asking why they can't connect because their posts got moved here. By the way servers are back up now.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yay its done!
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Indrana - Dreamweaver
    Indrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Am I the only one who finds it amusing that there are some people asking why they can't connect in this maintenance announcement thread? b:mischievous

Well if ya from europe site off world,this message is from yesterday.
    If we look on forum it shows as a post from yesterday,and day says Tuesday.
    For us its Wensday 8.45 morning now.
    So i think for some peeps,that is a bit confusing.
    b:bye
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Maintenance Complete! Thanks for waiting! Patch notes can be found here.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
    edited March 2009
    WTG GMs! you're really on the ball this week.... didn't postpone maint... AND you finished it with 10 mins to spare!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    why is my quest finder given my a new npc Chih Hua 156,861 ? (of course no npc there) coulda sworn that didnt popup before maint...
    and of course another week where leader of immo wants me but no quest ;[
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:tired Finally! I was about to fall asleep on my keybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    why is my quest finder given my a new npc Chih Hua 156,861 ? (of course no npc there) coulda sworn that didnt popup before maint...

most likely for upcoming event
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    just something i needed reset note :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    QQ same. Also Messanger of time wants me, since I hit 90.
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    these damn sales are getting annoying cause that all there ever is then something is released then its back to sale for another month and a half like this one is completely useless i mean a sale on makeover scrolls and reset notes sales would be fine if you add more content frequently like every other week instead of once every other month but sale after sale is ridiculous and its getting old people don't want sales they want new content and it would be nice if you gave us what we want
    edited March 2009
    these damn sales are getting annoying cause that all there ever is then something is released then its back to sale for another month and a half like this one is completely useless i mean a sale on makeover scrolls and reset notes sales would be fine if you add more content frequently like every other week instead of once every other month but sale after sale is ridiculous and its getting old people don't want sales they want new content and it would be nice if you gave us what we want

they are listening to what we have to say and prioritizing.. there are a ton of people complaining about the lag.. they figure if they keep the sales up.. that they will **** enough of us off so that we'll leave.. less players on the servers means less lag.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    well i dont have problems with lag so that is not a concern of mine. although if enough people leave they will be making less money. and besides i thought thats waht the new servers was for was to get people who lived on east coast and Europe to go play on new servers so there would be less people on the west coast servers.
    edited March 2009
    well i dont have problems with lag so that is not a concern of mine. although if enough people leave they will be making less money. and besides i thought thats waht the new servers was for was to get people who lived on east coast and Europe to go play on new servers so there would be less people on the west coast servers.

well.. looking at it from my point of view.. I've been playing since Oct.. I spent 5 1/2 months, plus cash, etc.. to get my character to where it is now.. I personally am not going to switch servers after all of that, just because it's closer to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Ive been playing since open beta started and i have this character which is lvl 64 wizard and a lvl 52 bm and i have also spent cash on this game so i aint moving servers either but you would think they they anticipated having a large player base so pissing people off with sales till they leave only hurts them slightly since there are some people that drop over 1k in real cash in to this game to better there character i highly doubt that they would want to lose everyone that does drop 1k into the game unfortunately i have no job or id be dropping a few hundred dollars every month or so but since September Ive only dropped about $120
  • Camigirl - Sanctuary
    Camigirl - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    what the ****