Heavens Tears TW Predictions 3/20-3/22

Comments

• Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ..Radiance doesn't attack guilds unprovoked... >.>

RK had bitten the hand that feeds it this weekend, and they "provoked" Rad.

It stands to reason then, according to lil green midget, that Rad will take RK off the map next weekend (about **** time).

We shall see about that b:scorn
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Doesn't attack guilds unprovoked != Attacks guilds when provoked.
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We didn't even touch Avengers.

Actually we did. I think they held Ancient Wall at one point. They attacked, and we bid on them on the same weekend, if I remember correctly.

EDIT:Took the time to find Hisui's prediction.
    Radiance vs Avengers
    Wahaha stupid Bookman and Serjah prepare to get blown to bits!!! This is what you get for PKing me But seriously, this is a very good match up that I am giddy about. Avengers have been taking names for the past few weeks on unsuspecting guilds who want to get on the map. At first I thought Radiance is too careful about invading guilds they don't have a 100% winning calculated but I guess this week proves me wrong. The difference in strength between Radiance and Avengers I'm going to guess is around the same as RoC and Elysium 2 weeks ago. Will Avengers repeat RoC's success in fending off a larger guild? I hope so! God I love the comics so much...

Avengers > Radiance in time
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009

actually logically the first implies if you attack a guild, u were provoked.
    if you look into my prediction history. you guys attacked many guilds unprovoked. Just admit it cus thats the normal thing to do.

You dont need to make useless baseless claims for Rad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Every one of them... Elysium, RoC and Legion were all attacked for a reason.
    RoC and Legion were pretty obvious. Elysium, well they were previously Radiance members who broke off to form their own guild, they eventually grew quite large their leaders had decided to take on their mother guild, I can't quite remember how it happened but Radiance ended up launching an attack against them.

We didn't even touch Avengers.

What about RoC? RoC never attacked Rad. All they did was PK, which is what Enrage is doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Stop talking like you know anything about Radiance's policies.

Your whole clan just obeys June without any questions.

There are no policies or laws , it's just June.
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »

speaking of June, i can freaken wait, SUMMER!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Elysium never attacked Rad either. Elysium was quite happy moving south and were taking lands from ViTaLiZe? or w.e that guild was called, there was also some other medium guild down there we fault against.

I was in Elysium and Rad never attacked it until Wargasm screwed up and pissed half of the guild off so we all left and mainly joined Evo, or RoC.

Then RoC attacked what was left of Elysium and then Rad came in to scoop up the free easy land like normal.

So you only attack guilds that provoke you is the lamest catch all excuse I ever heard.. YOU can turn any situation around and say you were "provoked"

Why did you attack that guild? uhhh well I was in SP on my lvl 29 alt and their guild was attacking mardock and one of the poison aoe things hit me and I died. We were provoked they killed my alt!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »

Stop talking like you know anything about anything.

Hisui, jog my memory. Well I'm mostly referring to the present, back then Radiance's goal was to simply expand, the PvE lands were all gone and the idea was to just scoop up a few more lands before we called it a day. Also Elysium didn't attack Rad, but Kenji and Wargasm were becoming increasingly hostile.

But you're right, it IS an excuse. Anything could be counted as provacation, trash-talking, insulting the charter, luring bosses to highly populated areas or PKing random low levels. But that's what you guys do, that's what you guys are trying to do and you know as well as I that you are trying to provoke Radiance.

Also, why won't you guys attack without 100% win certainty? What happened to all the stuff about challenging your self and having fun? Deep down you guys are no better than what you describe us to be.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Also, why won't you guys attack without 100% win certainty? What happened to all the stuff about challenging your self and having fun? Deep down you guys are no better than what you describe us to be.

Only Radiance's leader used that as a battle flag. Enrage never had the "win or lose as long as it was challenging!" attitude that June smeared on Radiance's banner. Clunker and the rest of Enrage are actually very objective. We want to increase our guild bank, gear up, and attack when we are ready.

I see now you changed ur claim. Okay. So from *now on* Radiance won't attack unless provoked huh? That kind of changes the entire argument.

And please. We don't do those things to provoke Radiance. What kind of princesses do you think you guys are >_> we do those things because we like it. Actually, there are no general Enrage agenda for members. As a matter of fact, my last 3 death from PK were from Enrage. When it comes to PvP each Enrage has its own kill-or-not-kill policy and Clunker don't give a sht.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So you guys can kill each other o.o? Sweet lol. Hows the TW's coming whos winning what?
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    So you guys can kill each other o.o? Sweet lol. Hows the TW's coming whos winning what?

as long as theres no QQ on guild chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Prof - Harshlands
    Prof - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What about unprovakedly attacking someone you're doing an fb run with? I seem to have that trouble. A lot.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

Stop talking like you know anything about anything...

Why we wont attack without 100% win certainty? Who said we dont? It was made VERY clear when we started Enrage that out goal was to finish were RoC left off and wipe evo off the map.. Thats the difference between us and you. We dont try to hide our intentions or claim to be something we arent.

However some of us got bored with the NO challange Evo provides now, and myself included pushed to go after either Rad or Triads instead. However in Enrage everyone gets a say and we voted, and Triads won. We ALL thought that Triads would be a better challange than what they were. We actually talked about stratagies for Triads on our forums, we thought we might actually need one for them. We misjudged them and their reputation. They ended up being as easy as Evo.

What happens this week I dont know, I for one will be pushing for a harder battle, most of us dont care if we win or loose we really only do care about a good fight. The entertainment etc, but as I said its a guild decision, not made by one or 2 people or by 1 leader. We all do what the majority of the guild wants to do and Im quite happy with the way we do it.

First time I actually been in a guild where a leader did say hey who do you guys want to attack this week and then actually give a damn about what we say and let the guild decide were we go.

Now we saw how easy Triads were will it be enough to push the majority of the guild to vote for Rad, I dont know. You guys can quit hovering on your side of the map and come get us as well you know.

Why do we have to be the ones to make the first move? Im quite certain your leader knows where our land is and how to bid on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited March 2009
    Clunker sounds like a good leader, Forb is cool to xD Its good you guys get to vote
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Cat just proved our guild really has no official agenda. Everything land we go for is voted. >_> who knows, yea maybe Rad this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Really? Are you serious?

Look into Radiance's history. How many of those guilds you attacked have ever attacked Radiance or "provoked" you. What do you consider provoking you? One of your members got pked by a member of another guild? This is the biggest piece of bull / propaganda I have ever heard.

Also, Enrage never provokes ppl verbally. We just PK them. You can pretty much just say "a week of getting our white named owned isn't provocative enough." In which case, I wonder what Avengers ever did to Radiance for Radiance to wipe them off the map.

Please. Radiance won't attack Enrage because they don't have the confidence to win. We can make a world chat poem about June's mother and she still won't attack us. Its not about provoking its just about the ability.

Likewise, Enrage won't attack Rad because we don't have a 100% win assurance. But do count on it in the future. Enrage doesn't need a wussy defensive win to prove themselves against Rad.

Enrage often talk big that they do not know why there are 20+ L90+ Radiance member went to them....*hint hint* and these memeber are still under Radiance pay....b:chuckle of cources this are part of the...

It is so easy to manipulate.....these....b:chuckle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    Enrage often talk big that they do not know why there are 20+ L90+ Radiance member went to them....*hint hint* and these memeber are still under Radiance pay....b:chuckle of cources this are part of the...

It is so easy to manipulate.....these....b:chuckle

Once again can you show quotes? Proof? You seem to talk out your **** without much to back it up quite often.

I actually havent seen a single Enrage member say they dont know why Rad members joined us.

So just who do you think your manipulating? The droves of enrage members you got to go to LC with your incessent whinning?

Oh wait thats right noone was even bothered with you enough to go lol. Usually Im not even bothered enough to reply to your posts, I must be PMSing this week to be more vocal. But dont worry Ill go back to ignoring you soon enough lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Triple war for Evo was 2/3. I hate that Triad beat us. I can honestly say that if we had a full team in there, we could have sat there all night. However, 3 battles doesn't allow for that. Oh well.

4/5 for the weekend.

Sunday, SentinelS, not quite the fight Hisui was hoping for. 9 minutes, and we took the time to take out 4 towers before going after crystal. Oh well, it was fun. Sorry SentinelS, we really wanted our land back :-)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    You guys really should have taken my predictions advice and sent full force against Triad cus i KNOW you can defend it. Now that Triad has the land you guys are going to get attacked every week. But if you held it Enrage would have blocked Triad off for you.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited March 2009
    whooooo alllll won this weekend?? n times?

• xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Hisui, jog my memory. Well I'm mostly referring to the present, back then Radiance's goal was to simply expand, the PvE lands were all gone and the idea was to just scoop up a few more lands before we called it a day. Also Elysium didn't attack Rad, but Kenji and Wargasm were becoming increasingly hostile.

But you're right, it IS an excuse. Anything could be counted as provacation, trash-talking, insulting the charter, luring bosses to highly populated areas or PKing random low levels. But that's what you guys do, that's what you guys are trying to do and you know as well as I that you are trying to provoke Radiance.

Lol dude get out of your little hole and see things as they are for once.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    amusing predictions. i still like reading them.

and in response to Cat's comment about Rad not ever having any real TWs except for 2-3, huh? what is your definition of a real TW? one that lasts 3 hrs long? one where both sides are generally equal in strength?
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Ok I just cant stand it anymore I have to respond to this one. First off Rad changing its policy yeah right, more like Junes excuse for not attacking changed. As for Enrage attacking Radiance, rofl, the guild has only been around for 4 weeks and people are crying the we didnt attack Radiance. Wow, oh you can bet there will be a Radiance v Enrage fight soon enough maybe next week maybe months from now tbh I dont even think Enrage knows. But to KP i really hate to see you defending Radiance with so much passion, I mean i'm glad your loyal and all, errr wait didnt you leave with all of us when June went against the guilds vote and attacked a crumbled RoC land for like the 4th time in a row? And then went running back when your friends decided to stay? I mean i dont blame you a game is all about the frineds in it but to sit here and defend Junes mishaps when you were one of the people who left the guild because of them is hilarious. And please dont try to front about it but the friends you went back to Rad to be with and many others in Rad would have left long ago if it wasnt for the money they get each week. That is one of the main reasons your are the ONLY one on here defending them.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    what is your definition of a real TW? one that lasts 3 hrs long? one where both sides are generally equal in strength?

My definition of a real TW, is where both sides are relatively equal in strength at the time of the TW and both sides are there participating equally.

Otherwise its like me going into SP cutting on pk and only killing lvl 30s or killing someone that someone else already brought down to 1% then saying Im a "real" pker.

And now I wait for the awe inspiring comeback cause I already know what you will say next lol..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited March 2009
    Ok I just cant stand it anymore I have to respond to this one. First off Rad changing its policy yeah right, more like Junes excuse for not attacking changed. As for Enrage attacking Radiance, rofl, the guild has only been around for 4 weeks and people are crying the we didnt attack Radiance. Wow, oh you can bet there will be a Radiance v Enrage fight soon enough maybe next week maybe months from now tbh I dont even think Enrage knows. But to KP i really hate to see you defending Radiance with so much passion, I mean i'm glad your loyal and all, errr wait didnt you leave with all of us when June went against the guilds vote and attacked a crumbled RoC land for like the 4th time in a row? And then went running back when your friends decided to stay? I mean i dont blame you a game is all about the frineds in it but to sit here and defend Junes mishaps when you were one of the people who left the guild because of them is hilarious. And please dont try to front about it but the friends you went back to Rad to be with and many others in Rad would have left long ago if it wasnt for the money they get each week. That is one of the main reasons your are the ONLY one on here defending them.

Opinions change, Radiance for all it's flaws is still the most friendly guild I've been in. I my self have no true goal or intention so wherever I go I follow the rules there as long as they're reasonable. But Hisui has already illustrated to me that Enrage has no real agenda, and arguing to someone without a solid stance is like trying to hold onto a block of flowing water.

But yes, I do defend the guild because everyone else avoids the drama, I'm sure I could leave this stuff alone and the guild would be no worse off, but so much false **** has popped up from people who don't know jack about Radiance that I feel like I need to clear things up.

As we've been saying last week and the week before that: Actions speak louder than words, see you on the field.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My definition of a real TW, is where both sides are relatively equal in strength at the time of the TW and both sides are there participating equally.

Otherwise its like me going into SP cutting on pk and only killing lvl 30s or killing someone that someone else already brought down to 1% then saying Im a "real" pker.

And now I wait for the awe inspiring comeback cause I already know what you will say next lol..

Not arguing, was wondering what you meant.

And in respond to Torm, those who disagreed with June's leadership, most have already left to join Enrage. And those who didn't agree that stayed, stayed for a reason. Whether it was for friends or for the money is debatable. But June's "mishaps" weren't enough to make them leave. And to call her decisions a mishap is wrong. They might not have been what you had hoped it would be but nonetheless, Radiance is where it is today largely due to her leadership. Sure, it might not be like a democracy where you get public voting on who to attack, but Rad has functioned well because of it's rules/charter.

You and anyone else can criticize her as much as you want. In the end, Radiance itself is living proof that under June's leadership, we will continue to thrive, even through the toughest of times.
    edited March 2009
    Enrage Vs. Radiance now that will be a nice TW, Im not going to judge Enrage on this opinion of mine but you guys do know charms,towers,catas cost money right? Look at the land Enrage has and the land Radiance has, Obviously a big diff in weekly pay so Im sure it'd be wise for Enrage to take Evolution off the map and in the process Triad it looks like and make a nice ammount of weekly money to compete with Radiances allowance.

Thats my opinion though, Im not sure if its true but that'd be my guess along the lines of not attacking Radiance and as they said they all get to vote and get a say in what happens in TW :P But Hopefully everyone had a good weekend of TW and hopefully I'll be un-permed in time to come watch the System messages and see who wins xD

• Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    But June's "mishaps" weren't enough to make them leave. And to call her decisions a mishap is wrong. They might not have been what you had hoped it would be but nonetheless, Radiance is where it is today largely due to her leadership. Sure, it might not be like a democracy where you get public voting on who to attack, but Rad has functioned well because of it's rules/charter.

You and anyone else can criticize her as much as you want. In the end, Radiance itself is living proof that under June's leadership, we will continue to thrive, even through the toughest of times.

b:laugh Radiance is where it is cause alot of members and ex-members lost hours and hours to grind lvl and fight TW'S....it's cause of people like Torm(who actualy had tactics for a TW) and Rua ( the one that was actualy recruting people for Radiance and that was trying to enforce rules in the guild)cause of members working good togehter. See all you say shows u are in Radiance but know nothing about how the guild works. June is leader of Radiance but what is a General without a good army?...what june did can be done by any person that has alot of free time......when it came to TW she did the same any other member did...that is fight to win.So pls stop the "praise".....june is a leader....not THE leader.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey KP our pickle manb:pleased

Just to let all know alot of Rad do read these forums and end up just shaking our heads to rumors and assumptions.

Don't think just because we are not posting that we are not watching the rumormill. Some of us are just not into all this drama, flaming inducing kinda forum stuff to take the time and post replies that you would just agrue over and not really listen to. Personaly I find posting some replies as pointless as some just want to hate Radiance or find another thing wrong. No guild is perfect.

I am here...I am backing with KP and his loyality. Torm, you know me...I am very loyal to the guild and to Charity. Not because of the money but because I am friends with many in this guild including June. I think of Charity as a very nice and caring person and would do nothing to cause her added drama in her gaming time. Alot of guildys feel this way. No we may not always agree on TW, but atleast she explains why she took the path she did. Again we may not all agree but you cannot make all happy all the time. To say that people do not post to show their loyality because they are not really loyal and are just in the guild for money is nonsense...you don't know that as a fact..but go ahead and make your rumors it gives us something to chuckle at.

We have all this land and are seen as a powerful but mainly friendly (with some glitches...again cannot make all happy all the time) guild. We are what we are because of Charity. She is human and admits she makes mistakes. We talk each week after TW and she listens to others that have suggestions.

Let me repeat...Suggestions...not orders given to a guild leader to do or we leave and become bitter and start making little list of old guildies to target in TWs.

Some are happy in a guild where there is only one chief. I know I am.

Ok enough from this happy carebear b:thanks
    Flame on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!