Why BloodLust must fall.

Comments

• Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    On what grounds is BLT hated?
    For Yoshiki?
    For Kyri's incident?
    For the fact everyones saying BLT backstabs other guilds?
    What?

For me its what grim did, and how the ranked members continued to support him even after knowing how he treated kyri. Wouldn't be supprised if their still shielding him on someones character.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    He's playing Darkfall now. In the last few weeks of playing. He has been very emotional due to the phoenix. I would say the phoenix affected him the most out of anyone I know. He knows he can't beat it, but keep trying and ranting every time he fail.
  • dragondann
    dragondann Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I've seen a lot of support for my decision to focus BLT, and at the same time I've seen some confusion.

2) I will never support a guild that has risen up on lies and lies alone. FlameZ always used to lie to his guild about funds/plans/etc. They have lied to us and backstabbed us 4 times now. I will never trust them again.

I'm not foolish enough

Think what you want, but now you know my position. Support us or not, it's your choice.

Wow,, yes,, follow Pandora,, look above; backstabbing,, drama,, lies,, he describes himself. A bitter loser trying to take down those who defeated him. Yes,, follow him,, let CQ take the entire map,, dont even bother meeting Yoshiki for yourself,, and watch the server become just like all the other PW servers previous to this one. None are even worth playing, cause of loser attitudes like Pandora's.

Pandore pk's lv 30 (when he was lv90) in Secrate Passage man, this is his idea of a fun and succesful guild. He is a legend in his own mind, but a failure overall, and now he does not care about the state of the server, since he has no following and is a non factor. Why should he care if CQ takes all lands and makes any TW worth fighting impossible.

The only battle worth fighting before end game is against the greedy CQ, then its game over, no TW for anyone, and CQ controls the economy, making your money worth nothing, since they have 300 million to throw around per week.
    GG
  • Oz - Lost City
    Oz - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    dragondann wrote:
    The only battle worth fighting before end game is against the greedy CQ, then its game over, no TW for anyone,

There is still BL on the map with nearly as much land as we have. No idea why ppl think we are greedy and want to take over the server. All we ever did is fight our enemies, mostly BL. We never attacked anyone that wasnt on our "enemy list" and we never said we would take over.

There are enough people of enough high level to easily stand up against us if you want. Make a guild, organise it well and attack us.

Maybe you should look at other big guilds who kept attacking small guilds to gain more land, we never did that unless they were agressive against us.

Dont try to make us look like the "bad guys" when all we do is fight our war against BL...
    dragondann wrote:
    and CQ controls the economy, making your money worth nothing, since they have 300 million to throw around per week.
    GG

Dunno if you realise that our guild has always tried to exactly not do that.
    Its not CQ that makes zen and other prices inflate. Thats just how things work on PW, you cant stop that.
    All that TW money is going to go into the server, no matter if we get it or someone else.
    Doesnt matter really for the economy if we throw 300mil per week or if 3 guilds throw 100mil each per week.

And btw, events make prices inflate a lot more than money from TW income.
    zen went up to 150k only at last event, it was actually very stable at around 110k for a very long time, in spite of "CQ ruining the server economy".
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Edited out:
    Nvm.
    I'm so wrong.
  • VecaDeWitch - Lost City
    VecaDeWitch - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    dragondann wrote: »
    Wow,, yes,, follow Pandora,, look above; backstabbing,, drama,, lies,, he describes himself. A bitter loser trying to take down those who defeated him. Yes,, follow him,, let CQ take the entire map,, dont even bother meeting Yoshiki for yourself,, and watch the server become just like all the other PW servers previous to this one. None are even worth playing, cause of loser attitudes like Pandora's.

Pandore pk's lv 30 (when he was lv90) in Secrate Passage man, this is his idea of a fun and succesful guild. He is a legend in his own mind, but a failure overall, and now he does not care about the state of the server, since he has no following and is a non factor. Why should he care if CQ takes all lands and makes any TW worth fighting impossible.

The only battle worth fighting before end game is against the greedy CQ, then its game over, no TW for anyone, and CQ controls the economy, making your money worth nothing, since they have 300 million to throw around per week.
    GG

There is no need to hide behind avatar Danika,
    be a man and show us your real face.
    Pandora entered life in this server,
    and what we learned from you is backstabbing friends,
    and BLT trying to save this server by not attacking CQ.
    Brave.b:victory

One day, I hope, you will learn what be a friend mean. b:bye
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    He is a legend in his own mind

Reminds me of an old quote, Danika.

... <3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Heavy Armor'd Mage says I'm a hero in game and in real life...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    damn germans and their WWOII, why did they do that stuff!

instead of looking in the past, start looking in the future.

what's done is done, we can change what's going to happen.

Daikoku already used pokeballs on Shinzoko and crazypolter and gave them a loyalty of 999.

now shinzoko use your 500k bid attack on BLT land.

Shinzoko: "Shinzokoooo shin shin shinzokoooo"

You could make a difference, but refuse to do so. Let the whole map be red, i like the bloody color anyway ;)
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Lakai - Harshlands
    Lakai - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    damn germans and their WWOII, why did they do that stuff!

instead of looking in the past, start looking in the future.

what's done is done, we can change what's going to happen.

Daikoku already used pokeballs on Shinzoko and crazypolter and gave them a loyalty of 999.

now shinzoko use your 500k bid attack on BLT land.

Shinzoko: "Shinzokoooo shin shin shinzokoooo"

You could make a difference, but refuse to do so. Let the whole map be red, i like the bloody color anyway ;)
    why do you care, like you go to tw ;D
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol @ Danika and BL.... saving the server from CQ without even attacking them
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009

GG

If this isnt danika then disregard the following paragraph.

If this is danika then all i gotta say is way to be a hypocrite calling people greedy when u were urself as leader of Genisis was making up excuses the last three weeks of the guild to not pay anyone saying u used it all the money for tw's that lasted less then 30 min. You built NO towers and let axegang come in and **** ur guild. When u called kos on RQ, and u let them all die, u even told them to let RQ pk them so they get red. WTF why call kos if ur not gonna do it since the beginning. Guildies asked for help and yet you refused as well as the high lvls in that guild at the time. They all quit on you cause you were a sh*** and fake person. Even ur old director knows u f***ed over those people and wants nothing to do with u.

CQ will own the economy? Not likely. Like 200 people will own the economy of the entire server? Im pretty sure more then a couple hundred (more like 1000+) people play on lost city with their own money or have ways to farm their own coin. If CQ was so rich why did Tigerlily make a veno to help support her archer? I am pretty sure Tigerlily isnt the only one of CQ with alts that are a decent or high lvl. 300 million divided by 200 people (if guild is full) means they get around 1.5 million each a week. WOW LIKE OMG THATS LIKE 15 U.S. DOLLARS THATS GONNA RUIN THE ECONOMY OF THE SERVER!!!!! b:cry
    People gotta be super ret@rded to not see the propaganda being thrown around.

BTW people im not in CQ or a CQ supporter or CQ flamer.

p.s. if u dont notice the capitalized sentence is said with sarcasm.
  • darkanubis08
    darkanubis08 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My first post!!!! Sad its on this though.

I approve the whole Danika and Genesis thing, for I was a member back in the days. Don't remember if he did or didn't build towers though, it was my first war and to noob to know what towers did even though we had tw basics on genesis forums that we were suppose to read which I didn't b:surrender.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Lets look at things another way.

CQ wont attack GZ lands, they already said that since GZ isnt an enemy. Therefore if BLT never attacked GZ, that corner of the map would never be red.

But BLT has decided to ignor CQ (again lolbr) and attack GZ. BLT knows CQ will attack their lands, therefore BLT is HELPING CQ by obtaining GZ lands to take over.

You could make a difference, but refuse to do so. Let the whole map be red, attack GZ, attack everyone else, and let your lands be absorbed one by one.

Tea parties~ b:dirty
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009

CQ wont attack GZ lands, they already said that since GZ isnt an enemy. Therefore if BLT never attacked GZ, that corner of the map would never be red.

But BLT has decided to ignor CQ (again lolbr) and attack GZ. BLT knows CQ will attack their lands, therefore BLT is HELPING CQ by obtaining GZ lands to take over.

You could make a difference, but refuse to do so. Let the whole map be red, attack GZ, attack everyone else, and let your lands be absorbed one by one.

+10 Insightful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    +10 Insightful

o.O you just gave a +10...who are you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2009

This is so devastatingly true, that I'm sure even several BLT members are aware of this. Why the "upper" officers still continue to follow this schema has eluded me. b:surrender
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009

GG

ROFLMFAO, how did I miss this!?
    Xtacy
  • ADemon - Lost City
    ADemon - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009

GG

i think that pandora proves a very good point and everyone should just back off because bloodlust and cq are just like dictators wanting to control everything for themselves.(selfish) besides, if someone doesnt do something now, we are only letting them get stronger and create their own web of lies. Pandora has more supporters than u know of and i am one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i think that pandora proves a very good point and everyone should just back off because bloodlust and cq are just like dictators wanting to control everything for themselves.(selfish) besides, if someone doesnt do something now, we are only letting them get stronger and create their own web of lies. Pandora has more supporters than u know of and i am one of them.

Seriously, we're so selfish. We shouldn't be taking our enemies' lands, that's just so wrong
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Seriously, we're so selfish. We shouldn't be taking our enemies' lands, that's just so wrong

go zhen more plz. CQ don't get to participate till they have a fairy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Looking from BL's perspective, if they attacked us instead of GZ, they'd just lose 2 wars a week and then at the end of it all the most they can say is "Well at least the map isn't all red."

BL aren't just out to annoy us, they have to protect their own interests too, which means taking the easier land and trying to maintain their salary for as long as possible.
    Rundora
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Looking from BL's perspective, if they attacked us instead of GZ, they'd just lose 2 wars a week and then at the end of it all the most they can say is "Well at least the map isn't all red."

BL aren't just out to annoy us, they have to protect their own interests too, which means taking the easier land and trying to maintain their salary for as long as possible.

There's a high degree of difficulty from both ends when it comes to winning a war against each other. Evidently, BloodLusT could not take CQ's land when they tried, and CQ couldn't either after many players joined BL's ranks.
    They can both defend against each other, but they can't seem to take each other's lands.

So I wouldn't say BL would lose two wars a week.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    There's a high degree of difficulty from both ends when it comes to winning a war against each other. Evidently, BloodLusT could not take CQ's land when they tried, and CQ couldn't either after many players joined BL's ranks.
    They can both defend against each other, but they can't seem to take each other's lands.

So I wouldn't say BL would lose two wars a week.

No, BL is losing lands now. The wars are going rather quickly as well. Especially when GZ or RQ have their war stacked at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalikax
    kalikax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    They have two options. defend CQ and lose to the other guilds attacking them while taking the chance that CQ still wins (possible).

Or defend the ones they know 100% they can and just lose a land to CQ and take one from GZ and keep the same amount of land

They are probably hoping once GZ off the map they will break up and they will only have CQ to defend. too bad for them a lot of them GZ will go to CQ probably xD
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    kalikax wrote: »
    Or defend the ones they know 100% they can and just lose a land to CQ and take one from GZ and keep the same amount of land

They are probably hoping once GZ off the map they will break up and they will only have CQ to defend. too bad for them a lot of them GZ will go to CQ probably xD

^ This, except that BL could probably get a good few GZ members as well. We don't have much space so they're sure as hell not coming to CQ.
    Rundora
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    ^ This, except that BL could probably get a good few GZ members as well. We don't have much space so they're sure as hell not coming to CQ.

RQ recruiting ex-GZ members...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    your guys' logic is flawed. if bloodlust was really trying to save the server they would be defending conq. there is no other excuse. you saying blt is just trying to keep salary by taking gz lands shows that bloodlust is infact selfish and not out to save the server. they are only hurting their so called 'heroic cause' by letting conq win each week.
  • Chocooo - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    No, BL is losing lands now. The wars are going rather quickly as well. Especially when GZ or RQ have their war stacked at the same time.

I meant in a one on one war.
    There's really no point is continuing to lose land to CQ, because land lost to CQ is land lost forever.
    Land lost to something like GZ, or RQ, can be taken back.

So yes, BL should be defending CQ.
    Judging from how the war went when BL full defended CQ, I'm pretty sure BL wouldn't lose a land defending. The two guilds are both powerful enough to keep each other at a stalemate in a one on one fight.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I meant in a one on one war.
    There's really no point is continuing to lose land to CQ, because land lost to CQ is land lost forever.
    Land lost to something like GZ, or RQ, can be taken back.

So yes, BL should be defending CQ.
    Judging from how the war went when BL full defended CQ, I'm pretty sure BL wouldn't lose a land defending. The two guilds are both powerful enough to keep each other at a stalemate in a one on one fight.

So basically, BL should fight CQ, lose all their land and all their salary, and then try to reclaim a place on the map when they've been wiped off "because land lost to GZ and RQ can be taken back". Yeah, that's definitely smart.

Why don't people in these forums get that it'd be suicide for BL to attack us? Or are you just desperate to see someone try to "save the server", even if it's not in the best interests of that particular guild.
    Rundora