New RQ?

Options
matthais
matthais Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
vixxin and her guildies pk me over n over in the swamps ffs how old are thesE people b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by matthais on

Comments

• Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    not too old i think but they'll end up like RQ in the end anyways lol
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    RQ is dead? I wasn't aware...
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    matthais wrote: »
    vixxin and her guildies pk me over n over in the swamps ffs how old are thesE people b:angryb:angryb:angry

And Vix is a guy....fyi

And the guild (**name omitted**) will continue to pk every chance they get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is not at the end and rq is not finish ( i doubt they will ever be)
    This kind of threads should really be closed and the creators should be ban from pvp.. OMFG U KILLED!! U ARSSHOLE!!!! I AM GOING TO TELL!! MY BIG BRO IS GOING TO KILL Ub:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimeQT - Lost City
    AnimeQT - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There will always be people that will just go around and random PK I mean its the PvP server what do you expect from it?
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    RQ is dead? I wasn't aware...

RQ's not dead... just not alive there still are some out there but u gotta look kind of hard lol
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you don't have to look hard...all yuou do is pay attention i see them all the time when am on my BM just look in the lag central area and you will find them walking around like they are trying to blend in
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    matthais wrote: »

Wat do they have to do with RQ?

There pkers like i want to say most but sadly 20% of the server are pkers the rest are carebears,grinders,Emobishes,noobs and feel the need to QQ and band together at ppl who are doing exacly wat the server is made for.

Why is it when some 1 pk's they get referd to as RQ when a guild that dusnt have a KOS but simply fks evry 1 up referd to as RQ>??

are u guys that dumb and ignorant? seriously if ever u get over yourself being pked and can stop 1 min with the tears think WHY DID I ROLE PVP SERVER?

And for the smart comments RQ only pks lowbies and cant fight there own lvs

THEY OWN HALF THE FKING SERVER no they have no land but that has purly to do with the fact that evry other guild jumpt them because GEUS WAT>>???THEY PK wow RQ u rolled wrong server like me maybe?

I miss the old days when 10y olds didnt have computers on evry floor of the house b:angry
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wat do they have to do with RQ?

There pkers like i want to say most but sadly 20% of the server are pkers the rest are carebears,grinders,Emobishes,noobs and feel the need to QQ and band together at ppl who are doing exacly wat the server is made for.

Why is it when some 1 pk's they get referd to as RQ when a guild that dusnt have a KOS but simply fks evry 1 up referd to as RQ>??

are u guys that dumb and ignorant? seriously if ever u get over yourself being pked and can stop 1 min with the tears think WHY DID I ROLE PVP SERVER?

And for the smart comments RQ only pks lowbies and cant fight there own lvs

THEY OWN HALF THE FKING SERVER no they have no land but that has purly to do with the fact that evry other guild jumpt them because GEUS WAT>>???THEY PK wow RQ u rolled wrong server like me maybe?

I miss the old days when 10y olds didnt have computers on evry floor of the house b:angry

lol butthurt
    Rundora
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol butthurt

are u really so ignorant or did u just flash treu my post?

not butthurt just tired of ppl QQ ing about pk on a GOD DAMN PVP SERVER

Then again ur CQ there is no talking to you..

Like 2 days ago Mikoto Shizo and another 9x cleric 3 vs 1 me and i actually won even do i shudnt have. Kill them some more and in end they actually manage to kill me ..wats there reaction NOOB OWND fail veno..seriously rundora are u proud of your guild? u guys fail so much u have to heavely outnumber to win and wont even admit your losses.

If i get ownd by a lower lv or when outnumbering some 1 and lose i will pm them Great job ur good keep it up WHY becasue he did good i dont sh-it talk him becasue i cant admit he is beter.

God i dont understand pwi ppl that play this have such childish mentalitys

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    are u really so ignorant or did u just flash treu my post?

not butthurt just tired of ppl QQ ing about pk on a GOD DAMN PVP SERVER

Then again ur CQ there is no talking to you..

Like 2 days ago Mikoto Shizo and another 9x cleric 3 vs 1 me and i actually won even do i shudnt have. Kill them some more and in end they actually manage to kill me ..wats there reaction NOOB OWND fail veno..seriously rundora are u proud of your guild? u guys fail so much u have to heavely outnumber to win and wont even admit your losses.

If i get ownd by a lower lv or when outnumbering some 1 and lose i will pm them Great job ur good keep it up WHY becasue he did good i dont sh-it talk him becasue i cant admit he is beter.

God i dont understand pwi ppl that play this have such childish mentalitys

tl;dr, lots of QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Rundora
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    just to clarify I'm not QQing over pking... i actually think the server has gotten more boring without the constant QQing in the WorldChat about some1 getting ganked by RQ.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    just to clarify I'm not QQing over pking... i actually think the server has gotten more boring without the constant QQing in the WorldChat about some1 getting ganked by RQ.

I hear ya man server is getting more boring evryday.

it would be 10x more fun if the other 80% joind in the world pvp the server is all about lving and getting gears atm wich tbh is boring rarly do u see all out fights and mass pk partys rush treu evry spot..

Just think 30 ppl decided to kill evrything they can groups would be made to stop them and all out chaos would come out of it..wich would give alot of poeple fun.Ofcource there would be poeple QQing about getting killed instead of fighting back like treu pvpers would b:surrender

• Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

it would be 10x more fun if the other 80% joind in the world pvp the server is all about lving and getting gears atm wich tbh is boring rarly do u see all out fights and mass pk partys rush treu evry spot..

Just think 30 ppl decided to kill evrything they can groups would be made to stop them and all out chaos would come out of it..wich would give alot of poeple fun.Ofcource there would be poeple QQing about getting killed instead of fighting back like treu pvpers would b:surrender

Yeah, it's definitely time for this "PvP" server to awake. We're witnessing its slow and certain death as CQ gain more territories and no one ever feels like PvP-ing. I hope we can get more people to start PK-ing and become otherwise engaged with PvP on a daily basis rather than just play with the computer.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

Ditto!!!!

That was half of the entertainment factor.

Guess it is time for all of us to get it going again...b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Postman - Lost City
    Postman - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

We need the random pk in swamps etc. otherwise id just be making love to my mid mats b:laugh but seriously kids stay in school.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We need the random pk in swamps etc. otherwise id just be making love to my mid mats b:laugh but seriously kids stay in school.

LMAO........b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah, it's definitely time for this "PvP" server to awake. We're witnessing its slow and certain death as CQ gain more territories and no one ever feels like PvP-ing. I hope we can get more people to start PK-ing and become otherwise engaged with PvP on a daily basis rather than just play with the computer.

I don't fully understand how you people are tying Conqueror to the lack of PKing. I mean, seriously, how do you establish the relation that "The more land Conqueror has, the less the server PKs", eh? About Conqueror PKing random PKers, we're joining in on the world PvP, why do people end up complaining? In the end, isn't what you're crying out for? It's not the same to call the devil than to see him coming your way, as the saying goes, save the "devil" part for obvious reasons.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't fully understand how you people are tying Conqueror to the lack of PKing.

Someone / something always has to be blamed in any situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't fully understand how you people are tying Conqueror to the lack of PKing. I mean, seriously, how do you establish the relation that "The more land Conqueror has, the less the server PKs", eh? About Conqueror PKing random PKers, we're joining in on the world PvP, why do people end up complaining? In the end, isn't what you're crying out for? It's not the same to call the devil than to see him coming your way, as the saying goes, save the "devil" part for obvious reasons.

As for Cq KOs on all pkers np for us but 4x 5x 6x 7x they cant take CQ probally not even 1 member forcing them to avoid pvp and having less fun (called griefing)

If CQ isnt gone random pk dont but stick to your KOS and stop hutning 3x 4x etc for going red its ruining there fun

• Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As for Cq KOs on all pkers np for us but 4x 5x 6x 7x they cant take CQ probally not even 1 member forcing them to avoid pvp and having less fun (called griefing)

If CQ isnt gone random pk dont but stick to your KOS and stop hutning 3x 4x etc for going red its ruining there fun

Actually Daikoku recently said that we're not allowed to do that. If there is a random PK guild which he decides to KOS, he'll let us know but if you see anyone killing lowbies just for turning red, you can now just report them.

If you're going to be obsessed with us, at least get a decent spy so your information can be up to date.
    Rundora
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Well if u think about it dazels wat about cq's fun? Everyone else gets to join in the pk yet being the nice guild we dont pk randoms and grief. However if you are someone who like to pk and sees pk as a bit of fun (i.e. random pkers) then we are allowed to pk u. How is that not fair?

Dazels you talk about there being no more mass pking and everyone rushing to get gear and levels yet u are in BL. For the last few months all cq did was fight bl and have mass pk wars with bl but bl stopped coming and started grinding/zhenning. Their high levels stopped helping out, it became boring and why? Because they were leveling to 100 and now farming gear. This boredom u speak of bl started dont blame us blame bl for never fighting back choosing instead to grind, zhen and farm gear
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • starcraftforever
    starcraftforever Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I know Vixxen Butters, and Postman. I have actually been in a guild with Butters and Vixxen back in the day. They pk me also, so dont take it personaly. So next time you die, brush off, get up and keep lvling. Remeber this isa PvP game! I also play Madden09 for ps3 "god forbid i pass the ball"!!!
  • kristin2
    kristin2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Stop whining about getting PKed. You made the choice to play on a certain server....enjoy the game or play the PvE server.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well if u think about it dazels wat about cq's fun? Everyone else gets to join in the pk yet being the nice guild we dont pk randoms and grief. However if you are someone who like to pk and sees pk as a bit of fun (i.e. random pkers) then we are allowed to pk u. How is that not fair?

Dazels you talk about there being no more mass pking and everyone rushing to get gear and levels yet u are in BL. For the last few months all cq did was fight bl and have mass pk wars with bl but bl stopped coming and started grinding/zhenning. Their high levels stopped helping out, it became boring and why? Because they were leveling to 100 and now farming gear. This boredom u speak of bl started dont blame us blame bl for never fighting back choosing instead to grind, zhen and farm gear

Hey you guys choose to be the good guys.
    Thats why me and alot of other poeple left because it dusnt suit our play stijle.

and idk about ur expierence but i joind blt 3 days now and have dun nothing els but fight GZ,CQ and the RQ here and there helping GZ and CQ

and we have bin fighting our @sses off crashing any zhen or pt grind running down the solo grinders we even get a gorgeus 3 man take out 30+ GZ at world boss i feel good about that 1 and youll see alot more of us so dw about no fun alot of us are happy with 8x and love fighting u guys.

PEACE OUT

• Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hey you guys choose to be the good guys.
    Thats why me and alot of other poeple left because it dusnt suit our play stijle.

and idk about ur expierence but i joind blt 3 days now and have dun nothing els but fight GZ,CQ and the RQ here and there helping GZ and CQ

and we have bin fighting our @sses off crashing any zhen or pt grind running down the solo grinders we even get a gorgeus 3 man take out 30+ GZ at world boss i feel good about that 1 and youll see alot more of us so dw about no fun alot of us are happy with 8x and love fighting u guys.

PEACE OUT
    You make pking sound ****.

Keep your "gorgeus" 3-man orgies away from my grind spots plz.
    Rundora
  • Dazels - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You make pking sound ****.

Keep your "gorgeus" 3-man orgies away from my grind spots plz.

O HELLZ NO BABY.

We gone turn you **** aswell b:kiss

• Postman - Lost City
    Postman - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I know Vixxen Butters, and Postman. I have actually been in a guild with Butters and Vixxen back in the day. They pk me also, so dont take it personaly. So next time you die, brush off, get up and keep lvling. Remeber this isa PvP game! I also play Madden09 for ps3 "god forbid i pass the ball"!!!

The last time i saw someone playing madden like real football passing, tackling etc. (NOOB) I threw my t.v out the 3rd story window and asked him if he was twelve years old. Also i saw him complete a pass BIG mistake why doesnt he go pick on a defense his own lvl.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Can't stop. Won't stop. RageQuit will never die.

Though the guild may not be what it was once the fact remains that you will all spend your gaming lives on PWI terrified of what they started.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Is this how you crash 30 man world bosses? Sitting in safe with shietty bound level 80 equip?
    2009-03-1222-31-14.jpg
    2009-03-1222-31-58.jpg
    2009-03-1222-32-19.jpg
    2009-03-1222-34-05.jpg